J.R Floral Designs Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Helen Y. Married on 09/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding florist ever!

JR Floral created the best wedding floral designs for my dream wedding! Ahead of my consultation meeting, I submitted their request form and my wedding vision board and JR Floral created a sample bouquet and a centerpiece for my review during our meeting which exceeded my expectations! JR Floral was very easy to communicate, they were willing to work with my budget, gave me many wonderful suggestions to fulfill my dream wedding without breaking the bank! I particularly appreciated the fact that they were never being pushy about anything! They truly listened to what I want and executed them perfectly! They were always prompt to reply to my endless emails and requests! On the wedding day, I was extremely happy and satisfied to see the final products throughout the venue. My wedding vision truly came to life! JR Floral deserves 100000 stars!!! I highly highly recommend to every couple!!!
    Marissa Married on 09/24/2022

Stunning Flowers!

I have nothing but good things to say of Jimmy and his team! From the start to the end they were fantastic. Most other places you don’t get to see your ideas come to life until the end but with JR florals they whip up some samples right at your consultation. They are flexible and definitely affordable! On the day of all our flowers were on time and gorgeous! Highly recommend!
  • Grace
    Grace B. Married on 05/22/2022

Genuine family-owned business

I found JR Floral through my venue, Liberty House. I had a 2 hour meeting with them in which they came up with sample floral arrangements based on my ideas, and they worked with me to come up with options that were still beautiful but in my budget. They also gave me ideas on how to repurpose the bouquets etc to maximize my purchases and I really appreciated that. I always felt like they were working with my needs. And the end result was beautiful! They are a genuine family-owned business and I highly recommend them.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Alex M. Married on 04/08/2022

Great Wedding Florist!

With very little guidance JR was able to provide exactly the "right look" for our wedding and was willing to work with our budget. The decorations - arch, tables, cake, wedding sign, bouquets and boutonnières - were so beautiful!
    Colleen F. Married on 12/18/2021

The absolute dreamiest

Three words: BOOK. WITH. JIMMY. Seriously, just do yourself a favor and work with this wonderful company for your wedding flowers. I was married at the Liberty House in Jersey City on 12/18, and my bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, the guys boutonnieres, precious flower girl crowns (they were the sweetest - made of baby's breath with satin bows), stunning cedar chandelier that was such a focal point of the reception and of course the perfect sparkling edison lights were everything I ever dreamed they would be since we first met two years ago. Jimmy and his team are the easiest to work with - they are so responsive, and answered every email and phone call I directed to them (and there were MANY after pushing our wedding a full year due to COVID.) You will not be disappointed - they are incredible.
  • Jallens310
    Jessica Married on 11/27/2021

Gorgeous flowers--best florist!!

Hiring JR Floral Designs was one of the best decisions we made! Jimmy is unbelievably talented at what he does and he is also just the best! He was so honest and transparent from the start (telling us what we didn't need/how to save some money). There were no hidden fees or surprises along the way--just beautiful flower arrangements! When we had to change our wedding due to COVID, Jimmy made sure it was not a problem and had us come back in to re-create a fall theme (since our original wedding was a winter wedding). On the day of the wedding, Jimmy showed up EARLY to drop off the personals himself before going to the venue to get the room ready. There was absolutely nothing missing in the decor--from the aisle to the cocktail hour to our table arrangements, it was just gorgeous! All of our guests were so impressed with the quality and variety of the flowers. We are still reliving the day and can't thank JR Florals enough for creating the beauty in that room :)
    Carolyn G. Married on 10/04/2021

Simply the best!

Jimmy and JR Florals are phenomenal. They were so wonderful and flexibly to work with. Jimmy is unbelievable and cares so much that the he makes the brides happy.
    My wedding was so beautiful- I literally gasped when I saw my Chuppah. He brought my vision to life. I also had dreams to make a flower elephant and Jimmy made this happen.
    Ashley called me multiple times to confirm detail and make sure everything was perfect.

Working with them was an absolute dream.
  • Allie
    Allie F. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful flowers and displays!

Jimmy and his team did an amazing job on my flowers! They were very flexible before the wedding with my last minute changes and even sent me new bouquet pictures to evaluate and confirm since I couldn’t go back in in person. They are extremely responsive over email as well. For the day of, they were willing to be flexible given a looming rain schedule and created a gorgeous chuppah that withstood many rains and made it through to when my ceremony finally happened. All of mt bouquet, boutonnières, etc. turned out so beautifully and they were willing to last minute change things around with mother corsages too. Definitely recommend!
    Kassie N. Married on 12/27/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome Staff to Work With!

JR Floral Designs came to the rescue during our wedding that was rescheduled during the pandemic. Jimmy was so gracious, and he managed to create beautiful bouqets for a wedding that ended up changing seasons! Him and his team were also incredibly responsive when I had to email updates for flowers for new family members who were suddenly able to join the wedding, as the vaccine began to roll out throughout the US. I would highly recommend JR Florals to anyone looking for gorgeous flowers and to work with an awesome company!
  • Ryan
    Ryan Z. Married on 04/03/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding/event florist!

One of the biggest decisions to make for your wedding is choosing your florist, and one of the BEST decisions we could have ever made was working with Jimmy and his team at JR Floral Designs.

The moment my husband and I met Jimmy we felt welcomed and immediately connected. As a gay couple, you never know how you’ll be received from vendors and Jimmy was incredibly friendly and accepting. We knew we were in good hands and JR Floral Designs would be the perfect florist and lighting team for our wedding day.

Jimmy even hand delivered our flowers to our hotel rooms on the day of the wedding and updated us that everything was all set at our venue, ensuring that everything was ready to go and instilled so much confidence.

The flowers were exactly what we discussed and beyond. The overhead lighting at our venue at The Liberty House was also beautiful and exactly what we wanted.

We can not recommend Jimmy and JR Floral Designs enough, they are the best of the best.

Thank you, Jimmy!
    Ryan and Drew
  • Amanda
    Amanda G. Married on 02/14/2020

Amazing Floral Team!

If you’re looking to not spend a fortune and still have amazing floral arrangements for your wedding then you should definitely hire JR Floral. At our first meeting, Jimmy and his team helped me set a budget and worked to stay within that amount. They listened to every suggestion I had and made tweaks to make sure I was within budget. They strive to only use flowers that are within season to keep costs down and will be honest with you about what is expensive and what is doable. Everything turned out AMAZING! They also provided us with fairy lightening and a drape for our ceremony/reception dance floor area for a VERY reasonable price. The vendor at our venue quoted us 6 times what JR floral was able to do it for! Hire them! You won’t be disappointed and your budget will thank you! Thanks for everything JR Floral!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn Married on 07/20/2019

The best Florals around!

J.R Floral are amazing! They are true experts and professionals. When we met they even put together my bridal bouquet on the spot which was so special! They did extended cafe lighting that was stunning! They also created our outdoor archway! Highly recommend to make your big day perfection!
    Anita Married on 07/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    To an amazing team at J &R Floral; your team was a pleasure to work with from day one ensuring all would go smoothly. Our Wedding took place at the Liberty House Jersey City 7/07/18
    Attention to detail, professionalism and exceptional customer service sets you above the competition. Kudos to Jimmy who is an exceptional floral designer with endless energy. Jimmy and his team created a WOW factor with each of the floral designs request the Archway, Table Center pieces, Bridal Bouquet and Bridesmaids. From the initial meeting Jimmy listened to what my vision was and made it reality with a can do attitude never saying no to the numerous requests.
    That’s what I call service!!!
    Jimmy both Robert and I thank you for making our Wedding Day a magical one!!! To all the future Brides and Grooms; look no further than J & R Floral you will be thrilled with the end results. 

J.R Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure to make your vision come to life!
    Nicole Married on 02/24/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    BEAUTIFUL! We were referred to JR Floral Design & so pleased with the bouquet, ceremony decor & centerpieces they created for our wedding. We weren’t looking to over-decorate & Jimmy helped us decide on just the right combination of flowers & bows for the church & a lovely bouquet of hydrangeas with white & blush roses. Our reception was at the Chart House, so we opted for low-centerpiece that worked wonderfully with the city skyline backdrop. We chose lanterns with candles atop a mirrored base surrounded by a trio of vases. The room looked magnificent! Thank you Jimmy & team for such great work.
    Diana Married on 11/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    JR Floral was recommended to me by my wedding planner at the Liberty House. I was behind on some of my planning and when I told her that about 6 weeks before the wedding that I hadn't done my flowers yet she said "call Jimmy, right now". So I did and I'm glad that I did. I went to their floral studio to do the consultation and they were awesome. Gave me lots of choices, lots of options, worked within our budget and I left happy.
    Day of the wedding, our flowers arrived ahead of schedule. They even put an old broach on my bouquet that had belonged to my grandmother.
    the bridal party flowers were beautiful - the ceremony decorations were beautiful, the reception centerpieces and decorations were beautiful.
  • Richard
    Richard Married on 09/24/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    So, to start off I want to say that we were not having any flowers at our wedding so hadn’t even thought about a florist until our venue planner mentioned about boutonnieres. She recommended Jimmy and on short notice he had no problem, we actually ended up getting boutonnieres, a centerpiece for the memorial table and a small bouquet of flowers for the flower girl. They all came out looking beautiful and was so lucky that our venue had somebody to recommend who did excellent work. Jimmy was easy to communicate, I actually am not a phone person and was able to do everything through email and he responded in ample time. Even when I had a last-minute request, Jimmy was able to accommodate it with no issues. We were so happy with the final results!!
    Brenda Married on 11/12/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I'm soooo excited to have Jimmy and his company be part of our special day. We met with him a few weeks ago, and booked him almost immediately after. He was amazing, we went to see him with some ideas and he quickly put together some examples, LIVE!!!! How crazy is that, we could see right away what we were showing him, and that was just 'on the fly' - can't imagine what it will look like for our wedding next year. I'm sooooo excited and I can't wait to see how amazing our flowers are going to look, I can tell Jimmy knows what he's doing and best of all, he's super fun and easy to talk to. We made a great choice and I can't wait to see what he'll do for us next November, yay!!! I'll write another review after our wedding :-)
    Lisa Married on 10/01/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jimmy and his team are fantastic! Our flowers and string lighting were beautiful. Lighting makes all the difference at a wedding, and Jimmy gave me exactly what I wanted at Liberty House. What I loved about Jimmy was the fact that he didn't try to up-sell me on anything. He knew flowers weren't that important to me, and was able to create exactly what I wanted at a reasonable cost. He understood my desire for a more rustic-chic vibe, and my vases were perfectly appointed with a burlap/lace trim to reflect that. JR Florals is a preferred vendor of Liberty House, and for good reason. Overall, I was extremely pleased with Jimmy and his team!
    Michelle Married on 08/25/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    There are just so many positive things to say about Jimmy and JR Floral Design! I was a wedding planner turned bride and knew exactly who I was going to hire for my wedding day florals. Jimmy truly cares about his clients and always strives to deliver his very best. As a wedding planner I was very picky and overly specific about what I wanted everything to look like. I'd worked with Jimmy many times in the past so I knew he would be able to handle all of my crazy requests! I kept things fairly simple, with out a bridal party I was able to put more focus on my bridal bouquet and my fiance's boutonniere. We also kept the ceremony very minimal as we saved more for the reception; which was well worth it since the reception was beyond what I could've ever imagined! Jimmy is all around very caring and giving and just wants to make sure that you are happy, which is exactly what I was on the day! I cannot thank Jimmy and his team enough for their amazing attention to detail and impeccable delivery of floral design on my wedding day! You nailed it!!! Thank you times a million!!!
    Dana Married on 07/08/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Words cannot express pleased we were with the quality of service we received from Jimmy at J.R Floral. From my first conversation with Jimmy I knew we would click, he is a straight shooter and knows his stuff. We had a great first meeting to discuss floral ideas and unlike most florists who require you to book them and pay a deposit before they start to show you mock ups of your bouquet or arrangements,,,,,Jimmy sent me a questionnaire and asked for my inspiration pictures so he could have all the flowers I was interested in ready and he created on the spot examples of my bouquet, arrangements and boutonnieres . It made it so simple to make our final decisions with confidence. Throughout the planning process Jimmy was great about answering my questions in a timely manner ( and god knows I had a ton of questions as I am a little neurotic!!) and was quick to put into place any last minute changes or additions I had. In addition to doing our florals, Jimmy created a beautiful candle display at our bar and hung white curtain to change the look of our event space. Everything was gorgeous and we could not be any happier. I highly recommend Jimmy of JR floral for any of your event, wedding, party, showers, etc needs. He is a great guy ,a true artist, easy to work with , reasonable and has a great staff. Big thank you to Jimmy for making our special day even more special XOXOXO Dana and Robert 7/8/16 Liberty House

Danielle Married on 07/08/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jimmy is very reasonable and accommodating. He is able to match your budget while providing gorgeous flowers. He works in a warehouse so his prices are much better than a regular florist. He is also a very skilled designer.
  • User2449088 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jimmy and his team did a fabulous job with the personal flower pieces (boutonnieres/ bouquets/ corsages) for my wedding.. Truly stunning!
    Michelle Married on 05/09/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jimmy and the team at JR Floral Design did a fantastic job on the flowers for our wedding. We received so many compliments from our guests on the beautiful bouquets and the unique centerpieces. From the first meeting we knew this was the florist for us. We sent a few photos ahead of time and they made samples that really captured our theme. Having booked the wedding date over Mother’s Day weekend without thinking about the impact that would have on obtaining a florist, many florists would not deal with us because it was such a busy weekend for flowers. The ones who did speak to us openly stated they would be charging double or even triple their normal price. But JR Floral Design made it clear that brides come first and they were more than willing to work within our budget. The final product was even more beautiful than we expected. As an added bonus, JR Floral Design worked a wedding at our venue right before ours and offered to leave the arch from the previous wedding at no extra charge. They even added flowers to fit our style and colors. It was a wonderful surprise touch and now we can’t imagine the space without it. Jimmy and his team went above and beyond our expectations and we would not hesitate to recommend them to others.
    Brittany Married on 05/31/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    JR Floral Designs came to my rescue just a few weeks before my wedding! He was able to provide beautiful flowers for a fair price, on short notice and they delivered the flowers morning of the wedding to my venue in NYC without a problem. I wish I had a bigger wedding flower budget so I could have given him my business. He was great!

I would recommend him in a heartbeat!! JR FLORAL DESIGNS!
    Nancy Married on 05/19/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    FABULOUS! I worked with Jimmy Reyes of JR Florals for at least 10 years,beginning with corporate events, then personal and all I can say is WOW! Courteous, professional and knows to bring dreams to life.
    I have never had a bad experience with JR Florals. They are just absolutely WONDERFUL!
illustration stars