J.Perryman Photography Reviews

79 | Riverside, CA

79 Reviews for J.Perryman Photography

Jeanette · Married on 05/24/2014

Jason Perryman was an excellent wedding photographer. He has truly mastered photography as an art form and will capture your wedding day perfectly: catching special moments, memorializing every detail of the day and crafting breath-taking photos you will cherish forever.

There are only pros when it comes to J. Perryman Photography. Responsive to all emails, quality service, and great value! Also, I highly recommend hiring the 2nd photographer (his wife). They are super cute together and extremely professional and friendly. Besides, two is better than one!

Engagement photos = also a huge plus. I have used almost every single photo for something. They were amazing. He knows what he's doing! I am not a fan of cheesy photos, and that's not what he does. He catches quality shots whether they are candid or staged. You can tell he has experience and knows how to make a couple feel comfortable.

Final advice, don't tell him exactly what you want. Let him work his magic! I promise he will make you look good and the photos will say it all at the end of the day. Look at his work. His website previews are mesmerizing.

Sent on 09/10/2014

kristina · event on: 05/12/2014

He was wonderful to work with. He communicated very well and had wonderful ideas for the photos. My pictures turned out perfect. I would love to use him next time.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Tessa · Married on 04/26/2014

Jason did our engagement and wedding photos and they came out amazing! He's a phenomenal photographer and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Erin · Married on 03/16/2014

Highly recommend!!! We had such a great experience working with Jason! He is both professional and talented! He was always quick to respond to my questions and had my photos back to me in a timely manner. He photographed our engagement photos and wedding. He captured our special day perfectly! We have received so many compliments on our photos. Not only is he incredibly talented with lots of experience, but I was pleasantly surprised to find his prices were more than fair and within our budget. Our package included a hardcover book full of engagement photos which we used as our sign in book for the wedding. We also received a leather bound wedding album, a large canvas print, and a flash drive with full printing rights to our photos!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Christine · Married on 11/02/2013

Jason did not give me stress during the whole process of meeting, speaking on the phone/emailing, and photographing our eshoot & wedding.

Our wedding photos turned out absolutely amazing and so did our album. They are so amazing in fact, that Jason will be doing my maternity shoot in August.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Jason Perryman- he is an amazing photographer.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Ashley · Married on 07/13/2013

My fiance and I were nervous about having our pictures taken (even for our wedding) because we are both a little shy... But as soon as we met Jason we started to relax and have fun. Jason is very laid back and easy to work with, and he even expedited our photos when we couldn't schedule our appointment far enough in advance. Our wedding party got a little rowdy during the post-ceremony shoot and Jason and Kristina were right there having a blast and capturing the fun with us! Could not ask for a better experience!

Sent on 07/21/2013
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/19/2013

Jason was awesome!
    I would recommend him to all my friends that are getting married. We did his largest package, which came with an open air photo booth and that was the hit of the wedding. We wanted a fun wedding and the photo booth made it really fun! He was flexible and willing to try anything and everything for our engagement shoot and wedding photos. He makes you feel at ease and his wife is really awesome as well and helps you when you need a little wedding advice, too! I'm so glad I chose Jason to do my wedding!

Sent on 06/01/2013

Tiffany · Married on 03/16/2013

My husband and I hired Jason Perryman to be our photographer for our wedding. He was very professional and friendly with our bridal party and our guest. Since we have only been married for a month now, Jason gave us our sample shots 3 weeks after our wedding. We were so excited and pleased with pictures. 1,000 times better than our engagement pictures (We used a different company, our engagement photographer sucked big time). We can’t wait to see the rest of our wedding pictures. His prices were very reasonable especially when we were on a strict budget. We will be using Jason again for our future pictures for sure.
    Love Tiffany and Octavio Lopez

Sent on 04/16/2013

REBECCA · Married on 03/15/2013

My husband and I were married at Ponte Winery on March 15, 2013. After reading some great reviews about J.Perryman Photography, we decided to use them at our wedding and are we glad we did. On the day of the wedding, he arrived early and got right to business. Jason is easy going, and very responsive.
    My husband and I are both a bit camera shy, but Jason made us feel so comfortable and made the entire picture process fun. You really can't beat the incredible value, best prices in town. We could not have been more pleased with the results.

Thank you Jason!!!

Rebecca

Sent on 08/11/2013

Celeste · Married on 12/30/2012

Jason Perryman was the photographer of my dreams on my wedding day! He took photos of our ceremony and reception. He was extremely skilled, professional, and kind. He had the best attitude and was game for anything. He took pictures with a warm smile on his face even when it started hailing! Overall, I couldn't ask for a better photographer. He is the complete package. All my guests and family kept commenting on how wonderful he was. I would rate him 6 out of 5 stars if I could.

Sent on 01/05/2013

Danyelle · Married on 11/07/2012

Absolutely AMAZING is what I have to say about Jason & his lovely bride Christina.!! My husband & I are from New Mexico & got married in Disneyland so you could imagine the stress it was for us to find the perfect photographer.... I searched & searched & everyone was extremely overpriced so when I came across Jason, he was Heaven sent.! He traveled to 2 locations for our Engagement photos & spent the entire day with us for our Fairy Tale Wedding day :) My husband & I plan to use him for all of our photos even though we live over 1,000 miles away... He is worth the travel.!!!

Sent on 02/09/2013

Cariely · Married on 08/11/2012

Professional, reliable, creative, friendly, committed, affordable and passionate about his job. Jason is the man to trust for such important events. Jose and I are happy with the quality of his work. I first saw Jason at a friend's wedding and observed his working style, and I knew we would hire him. Being a photographer myself, I knew I could trust him. He looks for the best lighting, is pensive as he's busy composing the shots. He's comfortable doing his Job and easy going. I forgot to tell him that our ceremony would be in Spanish, as we wanted our parents to understand. Yet, Jason delivered and proved that people's feeling and reactions are the same, we all feel the same. I love looking at our wedding photos. He was also really good at answering my questions and replied quickly. Thank you Jason for our wonderful photos and to your wife for that lovely thank you card!
    Best,
    Cariely, José & Zaid

Sent on 02/01/2013

Bri · Married on 08/04/2012

Jason Perryman is an amazing photographer! We just got back our preview photos and loved every single one! He is really an artist with an eye for beautiful shots. During the wedding, he was so creative and had us pose out in the street in the middle of two rows of parked cars. At the time, I thought they wouldn't turn out good but when I saw the photos, it was incredible! They turned out to be some of my favorite shots! Just trust him and you will not be disappointed! His camera is new and state of the art. He was also extremely professional and showed up to the wedding early to make sure he had everything perfectly set up on time. He also answered all of my emails very promptly within a few hours. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/25/2012

Kristel · Married on 05/26/2012

My husband and I came across Jason Perrymans work online and thought "omg, his work is amazing. Lets hire him!" We contacted him and he was prompt to respond and answered any questions we had. ( Didn't have many to ask considering his work spoke for itself) We booked out engagement session for Forest Falls! He hiked allll the way up there with us to capture our most precious moments of life as a new engaged couple! (WHEN WE SAY HE HIKED WE MEAN WITH ALL OF HIS GEAR CLEAR TO THE TOP) What a topper! once we got our photos we were not surprised and we fell in love with every image! For our wedding we hire him and his second photographer Christina (Hi lovely talented wife) and the day came and went by way to fast.. He captured every moment of the night! AMAZING IMAGES from both Him and Christina and the best part is they are the sweetest people to work with and it was a pleasure to have them at our wedding to capture all the love! We loved his work so much that we have hired him for Trash The Dress! BEYOND AMAZING ANDDDD IT WAS SOOO FUN! Jason sure knows how to make sure you feel comfortable and have fun! we will always be forever grateful to Jphoto art for capturing every moment we will not be able to have again other then through his work! (or we should say art!) thank you Jason and Christina for all of your hard work! WE CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH! WE WILL BE USING JPHOTO ART FOR OUR WHOLE LIFETIME!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Elva · Married on 05/19/2012

Jason did our engagement and wedding photos. He and his wife were so kind and professional. Jason knows what he is doing and made sure my husband and i look and feel good. We truly appreciate everything he did for us. The photos and video turned out FANTASTIC!!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Alisa · Married on 05/15/2012

We were so blessed to have Jason at our wedding! He made us feel so comfortable and special. Jason has a talent that is not so easy to find. He sees the world from a different perspective and you can see it in his work! The light, the colors, the emotions - it's all there, in our pictures! We absolutely loved working with Jason! Wish we lived closer so that we could have him for every important event in our life! <3

- Michael and Alisa

Sent on 07/01/2012

Jeremy · Married on 03/24/2012

Amongst the hundreds of high-priced, overrated wedding photographers available to you in southern california, alone stands JPerryman Photography. He's sort of like this diamond in the rough wedding photographer that provides you with stunning images, professionalism, accomodating services, and all at a great value! Plus he won't stress you out! That alone is worth lots of big $$$ when it comes to wedding planning and the day of! Very worth it! He directs & takes suggestions with ease while using his creative outlet to handle each & every photographic situation. I am glad that he was able to document our special day. It means more when your photographer doesn't treat you like "another job" but more like a human being.

Sent on 05/30/2012
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 12/09/2011

Jason was amazing. I will use his services in the future and will recommend him to family and friends. He was always able to catch the great moments at out events. I can't say enough wonderful things about Jason.

Sent on 12/27/2011

Jackie · Married on 10/02/2011

Jason is very down to earth and calm. He made my family very comfortable. He also has a very good eye and a creeative perspective. His value can't be beat for brides on a budget like me. I really appreciated all of his hard work.

Sent on 05/17/2012

Nancy · Married on 07/16/2011

We we're very lucky to find Jason! I love love his work, extremely professional, very creative,worked well with everyone, he capture every moment and made my day so much special, I loved my engagement pics and the book, my wedding book was amazing! I get nothing but complements when I show it off, Jason is a extremely talented man! his work is amazing his service is outstanding, he takes pride in his work, always there to answer your questions! It was a pleasure working with Jason and having him cover my wedding! I loved his work so much that my sister has booked him for her wedding this Oct! he took her engagement pictures and they are amazing! his work shows his talent and passion for the art! I would give Jason 10stars but only goes up to 5:)

Sent on 05/14/2012

Kathryn · Married on 03/26/2011

We had such a great experience using Jason as our photographer! He was professional, timely, and really took the time to find out how to make my partner and I happy.

It was his creativity and playfulness with his photos that really sold us on his work. He is a great value, and gives 100% to his work.

The photographs he delivered to us at the end were breathtaking! We chose a package where we received a book and a large canvas print, which we were very happy with in the end. The extra small fee for this option was definitely worth it!!

Sent on 04/29/2012

Dylan · Married on 03/12/2011

Jason was a pleasure to work with and we were so lucky to find him. We love our engagement photos and our wedding photos are amazing. Everyone comments on how beautiful there are!

Sent on 04/27/2012

Shannon · Married on 01/21/2011

Thanks to Jason, my wedding photos came out wonderfully!

Sent on 05/08/2012

Cerra · Married on 11/13/2010

We loved his work. He did mine and my sister's wedding in Palm Desert, CA. I bought my sister and expecting husband a Newborn photo session from Jason too! The certificate he made was so cute! I love this company! Thanks Jason!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2010

Amazing! We love Jason! He goes above and beyond. We took pictures in the ocean and he was there getting drenched with us....laughing more at us but hey, lol! Totally recommend his services. We have some photos that look so incredible they look like they are from a magazine. :)

Sent on 04/27/2012