J.Perryman Photography Reviews

J.Perryman Photography 5
J.Perryman Photography 6
J.Perryman Photography 7

Bianca · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Jason was wonderful to work with for our engagement photos. He worked us through each shot and captured each moment. He wasn’t scared to get a little dirty and capture these beautiful pictures along the beach, as the tide came in and the sun set. I’m having a tough time choosing my favorite photos because they are all incredible!

Sent on 07/09/2018

J.Perryman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, it was wonderful working with you two !!

Brianna · Married on 08/17/2019

Detailed and Elegant Photography

Such a great photographer that really knows how to get some great natural shots!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Elisa

Elisa Bee Johnson · Married on 06/15/2019

Thoughtful, professional, and precise.

Jason absolutely caught the day beautifully. He captured the shots we wanted and all in between with a discerning eye. So thankful!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Emily · Married on 03/24/2019

A wonderful Photographer!

To say Jason is a great photographer but it lightly! He answered all my million questions, made sure to stay in contact with me and go over all the little details. He is so nice and he captured such amazing /natural and meaningful moments with my family and husband on our wedding day! He is amazing! If you are looking for a photographer look no further! I promise he's one of the best decisions you'll make!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

meagan · Married on 03/16/2019

My experience with Jason was nothing but amazing! So flexible and just an amazing photographer in general. I loved every single one of my pictures!!!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Elena · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing photographer!

Jason did such an amazing job on our wedding day! He was professional and fun! Made us feel comfortable during our pictures and they came out just perfect! They are beautiful and we couldn’t be happier! You will get great quality photos with Jason!

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Becca

Becca Smith · Married on 10/26/2018

Excellent photographer at a great price!

Jason was awesome to work with! We did a small wedding in Joshua Tree National Park and he did an amazing job at capturing both the scenery and ourselves in great lighting. He also provided a great competitive price. I would highly recommend Jason again to any friend or family member for any photography needs!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    J.Perryman Photography 12
    J.Perryman Photography 13
  • Adib

Adib · Married on 10/14/2018

Jason has far exceeded our expectations in every way.

Jason has far exceeded our expectations in every way. It has been two weeks since our wedding day, but my wife and I still can't stop talking about how lucky we got to have him shoot our wedding. Aside from being super friendly, professional and responsive, Jason is truly an artist. He has an exceptional vision for taking amazingly creative shots and worked with us to make his vision a reality. He happily accommodated every request that we had. In talking to other renowned wedding photographers before finding Jason, I got a sense that they were nickel and diming me for everything and the quality of pictures and service would very much depend on how much we were willing to spend. Jason, on the other hand, was genuinely interested in doing great work and going above and beyond at every opportunity because he truly enjoys what he does. During our engagement shoot, he made us feel very comfortable and we thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience, making us look forward to facing the camera on the wedding day. Hours before the event started on the wedding day, he took the initiative to go around the hotel identifying the best spots for perfect photographs. He helped guide every guest to ensure we were capturing the best possible shot. Jason's attention to detail shows the perfectionist he is and we are very grateful to have him cover our big day.

Sent on 10/24/2018
    J.Perryman Photography 14
    J.Perryman Photography 15
    J.Perryman Photography 16

Cathryn · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommend

Jason was absolutely wonderful to work with. During planning he was flexible, responsive, answered all of our questions, and made us feel really at ease. My husband and I are both uncomfortable in front of cameras, but everything went so smoothly and naturally, we felt really at ease. During the big day, Jason and our second photographer were efficient with their time and captured so many little moments without taking over or interrupting the flow of the day. Outside of our formal portraits, we barely noticed that they were there, which made it really easy to be in the moment at our ceremony and reception. We were blown away by the end product that Jason delivered. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Veronica · Married on 09/30/2018

Jason has been so wonderful! He offered great packages which allowed us to have engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. He is great to work with, he is able to capture truly beautiful moments and does so in such artistic ways. For us non model people, he helps you with poses and positions and makes you feel comfortable. Our venue gave him time constraints for formal photos after the ceremony and he rocked it! I can’t wait to see all the photos from the wedding. He has made the experience so amazing and I would happily work with him again...maybe when we start a family.

Sent on 10/05/2018
    J.Perryman Photography 17
    J.Perryman Photography 18
    J.Perryman Photography 19
    J.Perryman Photography 20

Patricia · Married on 09/15/2018

Great Experience

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Jason and were extremely pleased with the entire process and very HAPPY with our engagement/wedding photos we received! He was great to work with and always made us feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend Jason for any photography needs :)

Sent on 01/09/2019

Christopher Blom · Married on 09/01/2018

Professional In Every Sense Of The Word

We found Jason online and were immediately sold just by looking at his pictures. Working with him and his crew was easy and painless from the first meeting, to the wedding day, up until the day we received our photos. He was even able to work to accommodate a change in our wedding date. Jason and his crew helped make our wedding day a fun, memorable experience, but looking back at the photos of that day is what will solidify the memory as one of the happiest days of our lives!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Brianna · Married on 04/14/2018

Jason was the perfect photographer for our wedding! He is one of the few photographers that is reasonably priced AND gives you a high quality product. Our wedding photos were so beautiful, they are more than I could have ever hoped for. He is funny, responsive, and very good at what he does. I can’t thank him enough for capturing or special day!

Sent on 07/06/2018
    J.Perryman Photography 21
    J.Perryman Photography 22

Ariana · Married on 03/24/2018

Jason was amazing. Help prepare my husband and I for what our day was going to look like. He was just overall helpful, patient ( I get distracted), and professional. Got nothing but complements on both engagement and wedding pictures. A million thanks.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Kylie · Married on 01/06/2018

I had a winter wedding in the mountains at a camp, and Jason did such an incredible job at capturing the beauty of the environment and the emotions that filled our wedding day! He captured the laughter, excitement, joy, and love with every single photo that he took. His work completely reflected the artistic style that we were looking for. I am completely overjoyed with how our photos turned out, and my husband and I got to relive our wedding day just looking through the moments that Jason captured. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone searching for an amazing photographer for their big day!

Sent on 03/24/2018
    J.Perryman Photography 23
    J.Perryman Photography 24

J.Perryman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a absolute pleasure to work with the two of you and your family! Such a beautiful day!

Katie · Married on 12/09/2017

Working with Jason for our wedding and engagement photos was a dream! We instantly felt comfortable with him when we met for the first time, and didn’t even have to think twice about who we wanted as our photographer. My wife was originally skeptical about an engagement shoot, but it came with our photography package and he suggested it might be good for us to do in order to get us ready for when we’re taking our wedding photos [all day]-- he was totally right! We had a large bridal party with many different personalities, in addition to our eclectic families. Jason was calm, but firm, and there was plenty of room for us to be silly and to be ourselves during our shoots and the wedding.

Sent on 04/02/2018
    J.Perryman Photography 25
    J.Perryman Photography 26
    J.Perryman Photography 27
    J.Perryman Photography 28

Theresa · Married on 09/16/2017

Jason is the best!! If you want to feel at ease that your photos will be beautiful, hire Jason! We found Jason while doing our vendor research on-line and I am so happy we stumbled across his page and reviews. The quality of his photos is undeniable and he has a special vision that is hard to find. We of course wanted posed photos, but we also wanted a little something extra. Jason is not afraid to try different photo techniques to get those truly unique and special shots.

Jason was extremely flexible and responsive, which is important when planning such a big life event! He was always reachable by phone, text and e-mail. He worked with us when planning our engagement shoot so that we could catch the wisteria in bloom. Let me tell you, the photos are absolutely beautiful!!

Jason was great on the wedding day! He was flexible when taking pictures of the gals and the guys, adjusting the time as necessary. We lost daylight pretty quickly after our ceremony, but Jason was prepared with his equipment and I am sure he got the shots we were hoping for. We can't wait to see our photos! Thank you, Jason, for helping us capture this special beginning of our life together! We are so happy you were our photographer and will recommend you to all of our friends in the future!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Shannon · Married on 08/12/2017

Jason is fairly priced and was exactly what we were looking for! He went above and beyond our expectations when photographing our engagement photos and wedding photos. He made us feel comfortable while shooting and we love all of our photos! We would recommend him for any photography needs and hope to use him in the future.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2017

Jason and his wife were total professionals! They completely captured everything I wanted and more. Thank you for the amazing shots and the level of professionalism throughout our entire wedding day!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    J.Perryman Photography 29
    J.Perryman Photography 30
    J.Perryman Photography 31
    J.Perryman Photography 32

J.Perryman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! It was a pleasure!!!

Sheila · Married on 07/22/2017

End your search now. Jason was the first vendor we booked and was one of our favorites to work with. He is very professional and was the quickest with responding to all of my correspondence. Photography was one of the most important factors of the wedding for us, so I spent quite some time sorting through all the different photographers in OC. I stumbled upon Jason's work the night before a very hefty deposit was due for a larger photography company that charges too much and had me feeling uncomfortable with their outrageous rates. He is truly a diamond in the rough and we were immediately blown away by his portfolio.

Our engagement photos were stunning, and we still receive compliments on them. He's extremely creative and is very helpful with suggesting poses for those of us who aren't quite models. Nothing ever looked cheesy, and we really loved that about his style. I still haven't seen save the dates that I liked more than ours, and it's all thanks to his beautiful work!

On our wedding day, he and his wife made everything seem effortless, even with all the hectic things that naturally occur. He never once stressed me out, and I am so grateful for that. They were an awesome team and captured everything beautifully-- from getting ready, to our ceremony and our very detailed Persian Sofreh, to the eventful reception. The result was fantastic and we are so happy with our photos. We are forever grateful for their beautiful work that we will cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    J.Perryman Photography 33
    J.Perryman Photography 34
    J.Perryman Photography 35
    J.Perryman Photography 36
    J.Perryman Photography 37
    J.Perryman Photography 38

Michelle · Married on 06/24/2017

Jason was extremely professional and responsive since day 1. He made me feel secure and confident that my pictures were going to come out great. The day of the wedding he was patient and had a great vision for how everything should look. He was by far the best vendor I dealt with at the wedding. My pictures came out amazing! Thank you for making us and our wedding look like a dream. Great quality and great price!

Sent on 11/24/2017

J.Perryman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! You two were wonderful, I really appreciate the wonderful review!

Dianna · Married on 12/10/2016

Jason is simply awesome. He's super professional and trustworthy. I loved working with him. His prices are also fair.

Sent on 12/25/2016

Amber · Married on 11/13/2016

Jason did an amazing job at our November 2016 wedding! He went above and beyond on the number of photos he gave us and am happy with all of them! His pricing is very fair and he even worked with us on adding a second shooter to the wedding day package.

I would most definitely recommend Jason as your photographer!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Taylor · Married on 10/15/2016

Jason was recommended to us by a friend. From our first meeting with him, he made us feel super comfortable and answered all our questions…and we had many questions. Jason was super easy to work with and he communicated well with us via phone and/or email. We had our engagement photos done in Joshua Tree and Jason knew all the good spots! We were a little nervous at first, but Jason did a great job at keeping us relaxed and his instructions were simple and easy, “Just have fun.” Needless to say, we were super happy with our Engagement photos! We knew for sure that our wedding photos were going to be amazing!! The day of the wedding, Jason and his wife Christina teamed up and made some magic happen. They knew exactly what needed to be done, they knew what we wanted and they made it seem so easy. We HIGHLY recommend Jason Perryman to anyone looking for some amazing work. We will definitely be using him in the future!! 10 stars for Jason Perryman!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2016

J.Perryman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate it!!!