65 Reviews for J.Perryman Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
Canvas (1)
Proofs (1)
62 J.Perryman Photography Reviews

Jason was wonderful to work with for our engagement photos. He worked us through each shot and captured each moment. He wasn’t scared to get a little dirty and capture these beautiful pictures along the beach, as the tide came in and the sun set. I’m having a tough time choosing my favorite photos because they are all incredible!

Profile Picture Bianca , 10/5/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My experience with Jason was nothing but amazing! So flexible and just an amazing photographer in general. I loved every single one of my pictures!!!

Profile Picture meagan, 3/16/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason was the perfect photographer for our wedding! He is one of the few photographers that is reasonably priced AND gives you a high quality product. Our wedding photos were so beautiful, they are more than I could have ever hoped for. He is funny, responsive, and very good at what he does. I can’t thank him enough for capturing or special day!

Profile Picture Brianna, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason was amazing. Help prepare my husband and I for what our day was going to look like. He was just overall helpful, patient ( I get distracted), and professional. Got nothing but complements on both engagement and wedding pictures. A million thanks.

Profile Picture Ariana, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had a winter wedding in the mountains at a camp, and Jason did such an incredible job at capturing the beauty of the environment and the emotions that filled our wedding day! He captured the laughter, excitement, joy, and love with every single photo that he took. His work completely reflected the artistic style that we were looking for. I am completely overjoyed with how our photos turned out, and my husband and I got to relive our wedding day just looking through the moments that Jason captured. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone searching for an amazing photographer for their big day!

Profile Picture Kylie, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Jason for our wedding and engagement photos was a dream! We instantly felt comfortable with him when we met for the first time, and didn’t even have to think twice about who we wanted as our photographer. My wife was originally skeptical about an engagement shoot, but it came with our photography package and he suggested it might be good for us to do in order to get us ready for when we’re taking our wedding photos [all day]-- he was totally right! We had a large bridal party with many different personalities, in addition to our eclectic families. Jason was calm, but firm, and there was plenty of room for us to be silly and to be ourselves during our shoots and the wedding.

Photo for J.Perryman Photography Review - Before our first look
Photo for J.Perryman Photography Review - Sparkler exit
Photo for J.Perryman Photography Review - Part of our engagement shoot
Profile Picture Katie, 12/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Jason is the best!! If you want to feel at ease that your photos will be beautiful, hire Jason! We found Jason while doing our vendor research on-line and I am so happy we stumbled across his page and reviews. The quality of his photos is undeniable and he has a special vision that is hard to find. We of course wanted posed photos, but we also wanted a little something extra. Jason is not afraid to try different photo techniques to get those truly unique and special shots.

Jason was extremely flexible and responsive, which is important when planning such a big life event! He was always reachable by phone, text and e-mail. He worked with us when planning our engagement shoot so that we could catch the wisteria in bloom. Let me tell you, the photos are absolutely beautiful!!

Jason was great on the wedding day! He was flexible when taking pictures of the gals and the guys, adjusting the time as necessary. We lost daylight pretty quickly after our ceremony, but Jason was prepared with his equipment and I am sure he got the shots we were hoping for. We can't wait to see our photos! Thank you, Jason, for helping us capture this special beginning of our life together! We are so happy you were our photographer and will recommend you to all of our friends in the future!

Profile Picture Theresa, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason is fairly priced and was exactly what we were looking for! He went above and beyond our expectations when photographing our engagement photos and wedding photos. He made us feel comfortable while shooting and we love all of our photos! We would recommend him for any photography needs and hope to use him in the future.

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason and his wife were total professionals! They completely captured everything I wanted and more. Thank you for the amazing shots and the level of professionalism throughout our entire wedding day!

Profile Picture Jessica , 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

End your search now. Jason was the first vendor we booked and was one of our favorites to work with. He is very professional and was the quickest with responding to all of my correspondence. Photography was one of the most important factors of the wedding for us, so I spent quite some time sorting through all the different photographers in OC. I stumbled upon Jason's work the night before a very hefty deposit was due for a larger photography company that charges too much and had me feeling uncomfortable with their outrageous rates. He is truly a diamond in the rough and we were immediately blown away by his portfolio.

Our engagement photos were stunning, and we still receive compliments on them. He's extremely creative and is very helpful with suggesting poses for those of us who aren't quite models. Nothing ever looked cheesy, and we really loved that about his style. I still haven't seen save the dates that I liked more than ours, and it's all thanks to his beautiful work!

On our wedding day, he and his wife made everything seem effortless, even with all the hectic things that naturally occur. He never once stressed me out, and I am so grateful for that. They were an awesome team and captured everything beautifully-- from getting ready, to our ceremony and our very detailed Persian Sofreh, to the eventful reception. The result was fantastic and we are so happy with our photos. We are forever grateful for their beautiful work that we will cherish for a lifetime!

Profile Picture Sheila, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason was extremely professional and responsive since day 1. He made me feel secure and confident that my pictures were going to come out great. The day of the wedding he was patient and had a great vision for how everything should look. He was by far the best vendor I dealt with at the wedding. My pictures came out amazing! Thank you for making us and our wedding look like a dream. Great quality and great price!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, High-Res Images

Jason is simply awesome. He's super professional and trustworthy. I loved working with him. His prices are also fair.

Profile Picture Dianna , 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason did an amazing job at our November 2016 wedding! He went above and beyond on the number of photos he gave us and am happy with all of them! His pricing is very fair and he even worked with us on adding a second shooter to the wedding day package.

I would most definitely recommend Jason as your photographer!

Profile Picture Amber, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

Jason was recommended to us by a friend. From our first meeting with him, he made us feel super comfortable and answered all our questions…and we had many questions. Jason was super easy to work with and he communicated well with us via phone and/or email. We had our engagement photos done in Joshua Tree and Jason knew all the good spots! We were a little nervous at first, but Jason did a great job at keeping us relaxed and his instructions were simple and easy, “Just have fun.” Needless to say, we were super happy with our Engagement photos! We knew for sure that our wedding photos were going to be amazing!! The day of the wedding, Jason and his wife Christina teamed up and made some magic happen. They knew exactly what needed to be done, they knew what we wanted and they made it seem so easy. We HIGHLY recommend Jason Perryman to anyone looking for some amazing work. We will definitely be using him in the future!! 10 stars for Jason Perryman!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason was seriously the BEST wedding photographer a Bride and Groom could ever dream of. His packages were affordable and totally worth every penny! He drove all the way to Big Bear to take our gorgeous engagement photos. It was winter and absolutely freezing and he never complained once. He never rushed us. He was so patient and so kind. The pictures came out absolutely stunning. On our wedding day, Jason took the most amazing photos I have ever seen. Every moment was perfectly captured in time. I cry just looking at some of the photos (They are that beautiful). Jason was by far our favorite vendor. So easy going, so professional and he provided us with photos that will always bring us back to the happiest day of our lives.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Had a wonderful time and had fun while taking couples boudoir photos. Jason was awesome and made us feel very comfortable. He was also very easy to get a hold of and answer all of our questions. Our pictures turned out awesome! Definitely going to go back to him for more in the future.

Profile Picture User7062478, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Jason. I pulled together my wedding in about 4 months. We were on a very tight timeline and Jason was amazingly helpful the whole way. His photos are phenomenal and so artistic. I will cherish the memories of my wedding day my entire life thanks to his (and his wife's) amazing talent.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

When hiring a wedding photographer, it was Jason's eye that eased the deal.
His photography has a natural, soulful quality that loos real, human and not like fake posed photography that I did not want.
Jason's business process was easy, he's responsive, professional and a good business communicator. As he shot our wedding, his unobtrusive style was greatly appreciated and he made us, our guests and family feel relaxed while having tons of photos taken. We don't even have our pictures from our wedding yet however, I know that Jason captured some magical moments, asI watched him tune into situations, people and the activities taking place all around. The signs of a great photographer. I highly recommend J. Perryman Photography for your wedding photos.

Profile Picture Debra, 5/29/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, High-Res Images

Jason did an AMAZING job! He captured some of the most incredible moments of our wedding. He has a special gift when it comes to photography. I can honestly say that Jason was born to do this! He was very professional and patient. I highly recommend that you hire Jason for your wedding photos. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture User6808862, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was recently married in January. Jason was an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only was he respectful and patient with my entire wedding party, but he really listened to my and my husband's requests. He was 100 percent responsive to all my texts and emails, responding either within a few hours or within the day (this really was alleviating to my pre-wedding anxieties). He has a really patient and positive attitude and seemed really genuinely excited for me and my husband! Not only did he provide WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE and BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS, but he was AFFORDABLE and really worked with our wedding budget to give us our dream pictures. If you are looking for vendors who alleviate stress instead of add to it, Jason is the best photographer for this. His calm attitude serves for a wonderful picture taking experience. I will refer him to all of my friends.

Profile Picture Nikole, 1/14/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

I actually was not able to use Jason for my wedding photos because he was already booked, but fast forward a couple of years later and I was able to get him booked for my maternity photos. Jason was so friendly and professional about his work, but most of all he was very flexible. Our shoot day had to be rescheduled 3 times due to bad weather and he was so accommodating through it all. As for my photos, they turned out perfect. :) They are exactly what I wanted and more. Everyone loved them! I will highlight that I got my pictures in less than 3 weeks (electronically) and got the flahsdrive sent to my home within a month of the shoot. Much faster than any photographer I've ever used. I highly recommend Jason!

Profile Picture Gabby, 12/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were married Last Novmeber. Jason did our engagement shoot. I was extremely nervous but he made it go so smoothly we actually needed up having a good time and it showed in the pictures they were gorgeous! The day of the wedding of course I was all over the place and he took the greatest photos of my husband getting ready my self getting ready just every single detail was there in the pictures. we are so blessed we found him he is absolutely worth booking and I would do it again and recommend him to everyone. My husband and I love everything about him. His flexibility easy going attitude patience with our millions of questions and of course his work! Jason you are the best... And we loved every photo. He is a must book!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason is simply awesome. My wife and I were not the easiest couple to deal with in terms of scheduling. We canceled several times and we were not easy to deal with when it came to pictures.

Jason was extremely patient with us and was very easy to talk to.

Do yourself a favor and go with him. You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 10/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason was really great to work with, very flexible and easy going. Just a generally nice, friendly person! He takes great pictures at a reasonable price (we did engagement photos in addition to wedding photos). His wife acted as second photographer at the wedding and was easy to work with too. He gave us lots of pictures after the wedding and when I asked him to Photoshop out an errant hairband out of some pictures, he agreed to do it. The photos took a few weeks longer than promised (pre-Photoshop request) but I'd rather have that than a rush job. For his prices (relative to other expensive photogs), would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Rita, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews