J. Palsa Photography Reviews

5 | Hudson, OH

5 Reviews for J. Palsa Photography

Anna · Married on 05/20/2018

Jeannette is a very patient and caring photographer. She is easy to work with and captures the most precious moments. My family and I will highly recommend her and will definitely use her for future sessions!

Sent on 05/23/2018

J. Palsa Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I always love photographing your family.

Rebecca · Married on 04/28/2018

It was such a pleasure to work with Jeannette for our event. She made it fun and got my kids to smile! I can't believe how many great shots she took and am so pleased with the quality of her work. Memories for a lifetime!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Thank you so much!

Greg · Married on 05/13/2017

Jeannette was highly recommended by a friend of ours and we're so happy we decided to go with her! We live in Maryland, but she did all of the legwork regarding great spots for our wedding pictures. She was also very flexible and met with us on weekends as those were the only times we could make it to Ohio for a face-to-face. Her work was fantastic! She also sent us a link to an online slideshow before the pictures had posted online, which was incredibly thoughtful and my wife just loved it! Thank you Jeannette for all that you did! - Jasmine and Greg

Sent on 09/26/2017

Shannon · Married on 01/01/2011

We loved our photographer! She was very professional and flexible and went above and beyond. I highly recommend J. Palsa Photography!

Sent on 03/09/2011

H · Married on 05/10/2018

4.2

She is very good and friendly but she did not edit all the pictures.

Sent on 06/08/2018

J. Palsa Photography's reply:

Dear H ... I can assure you that all photos from our family session were edited, and in many cases slightly retouched at no extra cost. I am disappointed that you did not reach out to me with your thoughts prior to posting as I have your e-mail expressing satisfaction. I always strive to provide clients with the best product possible and would have loved to talk with you. Thank you for your review.