J Michael's Spa & Salon Reviews

5 | Louisville, KY

5 Reviews for J Michael's Spa & Salon

Perfect hair and perfect manicure

Sent on 03/09/2017
  • Aurora

Aurora · Married on 05/21/2016

Britney, Kara, and the rest of the J Michael's staff were fabulous! My hair and makeup couldn't have been more perfect for the wedding, and Kara was such a great stylist! I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do when I went in for my trial, but after showing her a few photos and talking about my personal interests and the theme of the wedding, she came up with the perfect up-do and winged eyeliner that was just right.
    Leading up to the wedding I had several changes on my itinerary, and Britney was so helpful and understanding, quickly taking care of my needs and making sure that my Type A personality had a very detailed and planned schedule for that morning.
    I highly recommend J Michael's, it was such a pleasure to work with them!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Varina · Married on 07/18/2015

J Michaels did my whole bridel party's hair. They did a perfect job. My mother, some of my bridal party and I had our hair and our make up done. A few of my bridesmaids had just there hair done My mother had them insert a hair piece for the day that looked so natural and made her feel more confident and beautiful. Brittney did my hair and make up. I could not have been happier with the results. The salon was calming and very accommodating to makins sure I stayed calm and happy. I also did a 30 minute massage from Brandy right before I started hair and make up with Brittney. We had a small room in the back where snacks and orange juice was provided. We xould hang out there while we waited for everyone in the bridal party to get there hair and make up done. J michaels truly started my wedding day off perfect and helped to make it the best day ever.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Krista · Married on 06/02/2012

Britney Dunbar did my hair and makeup for my special day. I can honestly say that her professionalism, knowledge, and preparedness for my big day made it one less thing I had to worry about. With all of the stress of planning a wedding and wanting to look picture perfect, she definitely exceeded my expectations. I loved the way I looked and felt and wouldn't have asked for a more perfect experience.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Amy · Married on 09/03/2016

Really happy with this vendor overall. I lived out of town, so had to pick somewhere that I hadn't been before. However, if I had to do it all over again (which I don't plan on doing), I would consider trying somewhere else. I thought my hair and makeup looked good but now WOW.

Sent on 12/08/2016