J & M Sound productions Reviews

16 | Richmond Hill, GA

16 Reviews for J & M Sound productions

Sharon · Married on 06/02/2018

As a first-timer, I was more than impressed with Johnny. What a great time! Sharon Tracy

Leo · Married on 11/12/2017

J & M Production played all the music we requested and was done in a professional manner. Johnny Cline was easy to work with and we enjoyed having him for our 50th wedding anniversary party.

Ashleigh · Married on 11/04/2017

J&M Sound Productions was one of the best investments we made for our wedding. All of our guest were pleased with the quality and professionalism they gave us. Definately recommend them for any wedding or event. Completely satisfied customer!

Kim · Married on 11/18/2016

I would recommend Johnny to anyone! He was recommended to me by a family member because my DJ fell through. Thankfully he was available! He was very thorough and professional. He took the time to listen and understand my requests for the songs that I wanted played and the ones I didn't. I don't know when I may have another event but he will be my first call for a DJ!

Gabby · Married on 11/12/2016

Very professional. Was able to get all the songs we requested and managed the dance floor and requests very well. a pleasure to communicate with and was fast to email and call back to answer my many questions.

Sharon · Married on 10/15/2016

Johnny was an absolute pleasure to work with. He is very professional and dedicated. I will recommend him to anyone.

susan · Married on 09/24/2016

JOHN DID A GREAT JOB AS MY DJ! HE STEPPED IN WHEN MY FIRST DJ CALLED ME 8 WEEKS OUT TO SAY JOHN WAS MY REPLACEMENT. JOHN HONORED THE CONTRACT ALREADY IN PLACE WITH THE OTHER DJ. HIS WEBSITE IS VERY USER FRIENDLY AND TOOK MY NO TIME AT ALL TO MAKE MY MUSIC SELECTIONS! HE KEPT IN TOUCH ABOUT MY NEEDS AND AS MY BRIDAL PARTY WAS LINING UP FOR INTROS HE CAME TO MAKE SURE HE COULD SAY ALL THEIR NAMES AND THEY WERE IN THE ORDER THEY NEEDED FOR INTRODUCTIONS! HE KEPT MY GUESTS ON THE DANCE FLOOR AND HAVING FUN!! I WAS OFF GETTING PICTURES DURING COCKTAIL HOUR SO I MISSED HEARING ALL THE SONGS I HAD PICKED BUT THE GUESTS ALL SEEM TO HAVE FUN SO I'M SURE IT WAS JUST AS GREAT AS WHAT I DID HEAR! I WOULD USE HIM AGAIN AND I CERTAINLY HOPE EVERY DJ HAS A SITE SO EASY TO USE FOR MUSIC PICKS!

Melissa · Married on 07/23/2016

Mr Cline DJ s graduation party I attended. He's had a lot of selection on music.

maria · Married on 05/14/2016

DJ Johny was attentive, flexible and very professional. We had a great time working with him from start to finish. Our two families, Italian and Lebanese wanted culturally specific music to be played last min and he gratefully and quickly had the music ready to play. He stuck to the music genre we asked for and there was never a dull moment on the floor! Hands down the best DJ we could have asked for!

SONNY · Married on 05/07/2016

don't look anywhere else this company is the best and most affordable !

Loni · Married on 03/16/2013

Mr. Cline was polite and professional from the very beginning. Since this was my first wedding I didn't have a clue of where to begin and felt extremely overwhelmed. That was soon overcome with excitement and encouragement. He offered suggestions, he gave examples, he went over every single step...what he would do from the time the guests started to arrive for the wedding, down to the very last song played at the reception. And he kept his word! He showed up early to setup and even helped the family setup some last min things. Every song was played perfectly.. timed just right. After pictures, the wedding party showed up to the reception, where he announced us individually as we walked out and joined the party. He killed it at the party with his up-to-date music and DJ skills. He announced every event with entertaining humor all the way to the very end. I could go on and on, but long story short, he is who I will always owe my gratitude to for making my big dream come true!

Doug · Married on 10/27/2012

Some venders cause problems but some fix them. Thank You Mr. Cline for being our DJ and that helped make our wedding perfect. We had a time issue and our live music had to leave and Mr. Cline stepped in and resolved the problem. This is in addition to being the type of DJ that had everyone dancing. That took our ‘First Dance” Song and edited it to a version that was better than the original. If you’re looking for a professional DJ that goes above and beyond to insure everything is perfect his name is Johnny Cline.

Christina · Married on 04/30/2011

Johnny was a pleasure to work with. We know him personally and he still kept everything on a very professional level.

susan · Married on 08/13/2010

Very professional, the quality of his service is well worth the money spent. Could not have had a better DJ play for my wedding.

Rebecca · Married on 03/13/2010

We had a great experience with J&M Sound Productions. He took the necessary time to learn our preferences to ensure our wedding reception was everything we had hoped for! He also did a fabulous job with getting the guests involved and having a great time! J&M Sound Productions was a pleasure to work with, and we would highly recommend him to any newly engaged couples looking for a great DJ!