J.Lynne Photography Reviews

7 | Cleveland, OH

7 Reviews for J.Lynne Photography

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2016

We were very pleased with Jennifer's service and photos when we got them back from our wedding! They were worth every penny! She is very talented and I enjoyed her creativity! Thank you Jennifer for doing an amazing job and sending us our personalized zip drive holder with our initial on it! That was a kind surprise : )

Sent on 10/19/2016

Jennifer is amazing!!! She was so great to work with through the whole process. She met with my husband and I to discuss what she would do for the day, which was so helpful to us to know what to expect! She also took engagement photos for us, which helped us be more comfortable when taking our pics on the big day! For our wedding pics, she did a phenomenal job! She captured every moment that was special for us, ones I didn't even know were happening! She was able to give me a preview pic the very next day, and we received all our pics within six weeks, which I think is unbelievable! All of our pics are on her blog forever, but were also able to download and she gives you a usb, in a rememberance box. I will never work with another photographer! Thanks Jen!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Amy · Married on 10/10/2014

Jen was fantastic! She was with me from the very begging to the very end! She captured our entire day so beautifully! She is such a talented photographer! Our pictures are absolutely stunning! She is an extraordinary proffesional and makes you feel at ease the whole time! I must say she is the best I have ever seen!!

Nichole · Married on 09/27/2014

My husband and I got married September 27, 2014. J.Lynne Photography did an AMAZING job capturing my special moments of my wedding day. I highly recommend Jen as your photographer. I love all of my wedding photos (and so does my Husband and our families). We are trying to add a new addition to our family, and when we do I will definitely be contacting Jen for pregnancy photos as well as baby and family photos. Again, J.Lynne Photography does an AMAZING job! Not overly priced. Very professional. Always available. Great ideas.

Sent on 01/16/2015

Kate · Married on 07/26/2014

Jen was AMAZING to work with! Choosing our photographer was a huge deal to us, because we knew our photos would be the greatest memento of our wedding day. Jen didn't disappoint! Jen captured some beautiful moments and took incredible pictures. We have gotten so many compliments! Highly recommend!

Lana · Married on 11/17/2012

Jen was great, and helped us find a beautiful location for pictures. She returned the pictures to me within a very reasonable amount of time. She was completely professional, but also a fun person to have at our wedding.

Eileen · Married on 09/18/2010

Jen did an amazing job!!! She recommended a nice place for our photos, had ideas for poses. Pictures came back super fast and were perfect. Very polite and fun to work with!!

Sent on 10/20/2011