J Leon Productions Reviews

J Leon Productions 3
  • Leandro

Leandro H Herrera · Married on 12/01/2018

Outstanding music

Since the first meeting with Jorge, I knew he will be our DJ for the wedding. His flexibility through this process was great. Jorge met with us and explained how all things were going to be done and we put our trust in him. We had video conference calls at least 4 time until the week of the wedding, he went the extra mile for us. The day of the wedding people were raving about the music and kept asking me "where did you find the DJ?" (mostly because other couples have had some mixed experiences with other vendors). The way he red the crowd was exactly was I was looking for in a DJ. Jorge kept the communication flowing between the photographer, our videographer and the venue coordinator. Jorge was very attentive with us and kept people dancing with great choices for our wedding. J Leon Productions was an excellent choice, I gave out his phone number to at least 7 couples who are planning their wedding for next year because everyone loved his work.

Karla · Married on 10/14/2018

Highly recommended

J Leon Production was truly AMAZING! From our initial discussions, we were taken by how professional and easy to work with Jorge was. Our wedding was unique in a way that might scare some DJs away, as we wanted to have not only a good DJ, but a bilingual MC that could provide translation from English to Spanish and vice versa. Also, the music selection had to be suitable for both American and Latin American guests. From our very first meeting with Jorge, we knew that he was the DJ for us. He not only displayed full knowledge of his work as a DJ, but also his prowess as a bilingual MC. He addressed many of our questions immediately, and provided us with a wedding planning spreadsheet that helped us organize our wedding timeline from start to finish. His packages were complete, and offered services such as MC, translation, up lights, and a customized logo. He is very responsive, reliable, kind and loves what he does. He did an excellent job with all the sound, music, and announcements during our ceremony and reception and we received many compliments about his work from our family and friends. He kept people on the dance floor all night long.! I would recommend J Leon Productions for weddings and other events 10 times out of 10.

J Huitz · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing time

Jorge was the epitome of professionalism. He was very receptive to different ideas and offered helpful suggestions of his own. We had a fantastic time at our wedding and he kept the dance floor full all night long. Thank you so much Jorge and I highly recommend him to anyone else!

Abbey · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing DJ!!

We 100% recommend DJ Leon! So many of our wedding guests have raved about him!! He kept the dance floor full all night long with a mix of Latin songs and popular hits. We had a very diverse group of people at our wedding and everyone seemed very pleased by all the music! He was so easy to work with and organized leading up to our wedding day and everything went very smoothly. Book him you won’t regret it!!

H · Married on 09/10/2018

Highly recommended!! It was a pleasure working with DJ Leon! We had enough conversations via email or phone before the event. He is a professional DJ who is flexible, knowledgeable, and very responsible. He communicated well not only with a host and staffs but also with audiences. He did a fabulous job!

Nestor Lizama · Married on 08/11/2018

Jorge was an amazing DJ especially for a bilingual reception in english and spanish.

Jorge was such an amazing DJ from start to finish. He was so attentive to our every need especially the fact that we were having a bilingual Spanish and English reception. He helped us pick out all our songs and helped us be able to nail down a reception timeline. He was always an email or phone call away and was very organized and professional. We were recommended by him by another couple and we hope to spread the love to others as well.

Erick · Married on 06/02/2018

DJ Leon (Jorge Valverde) was hired to entertain my Daughter 's Sofia Quinceaniera Party. DJ worked with me every step of the way. We had 4 to 5 phone conversations where every detail was discussed. DJ was professional, Flexible and Knowledgeable. Quinceaniera Program was executed accurately. I asked him to have announcements in both Spanish and English during the Party. That went without a hitch. I warned him about having a tough crowd of mixed ages and cultures; DJ read crowd accurately and kept dance floor full. Family and friends were impressed and happy to be part of our family's celebration.
    If you can plan your party, DJ Leon is the perfect executor.
    Thank you for making this party a memorable event for everyone who attended.

J Leon Productions 4
    J Leon Productions 5

Rachael · Married on 05/26/2018

We hired Jorge for our wedding and he was WONDERFUL!!! Jorge was very responsive, communicative, and professional. He asked us a lot of questions about the little details we wanted. His execution of the evening was perfect and was very flexible when we wanted to add a toast in the reception at the last minute. He was the best vendor we worked with in the entire wedding planning process and his prices were very reasonable. He played a great selection of music and kept everyone dancing right up until the end. Hire Jorge!! You will not regret it!

Brannon · Married on 05/26/2018

Jorge was a pleasure to work with and helpful in delivering exactly what we needed for our wedding! He kept everyone on the dance floor right up through the end with the perfect blend of Latin dance music and down south hip hop. His team setup the main booth in the reception hall and a small, secondary booth iutside for our ceremony. There were speakers spread throughout the venue and Jorge was on point from beginning to end!

David · Married on 05/18/2018

I cant say enough kind words about J Leon Productions and Jorge who helped my wife, Patricia, and I on our big day. The amount of detail, attention and compassion this man gives is phenomenal. Truly felt it in the way he talked and continuously offered suggestions and follow ups with us. He never shyed away from our questions, concerns, or even picky requests. His process really helped plan our day, down to the minute which made our event run more efficiently. Music was great and a huge party! I will say, we are VERY picky with music and we were extremely pleased and impressed with his performance. We also used his up-lighting services which just transformed our venue to a the dream wedding we envisioned. Crazy what lights can do to a venue, I highly recommend. Overall, J Leon Productions flat out CARE about you, your day and your vision. I consider J Leon family now and will always recommend him to all family and friends.

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

Awesome! Kept everything organized and worked with our timeline that was forever changing. He also was able to move the party inside due to inclement weather!! Thank you sooo sooo much for a great evening!!! You even played like every song I requested...it was a blast!!

Deborah · Married on 04/14/2018

Great experience from beginning to end. Responded quickly and stayed on top of things to make sure everything would be as we wanted. Arrived several hours before the wedding to be prepared and even stayed longer than scheduled. Everything was on point. I highly recommend, you will be more than pleased!!!

Jessica · Married on 01/20/2018

We had a blast with the DJ. Excellent music and atmosphere. I really recommend him. Unforgettable party!!

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2017

Jorge provided us with exactly what we needed for our wedding! He was so easy to work with and accommodating to our needs up until the very last minute and detail. I would definitely recommend booking with him no matter the type of wedding or event you are having. He provided us with different options for music choices, which made the music at our wedding and the experience very effortless.

Sent on 11/13/2017

J Leon Productions's reply:

Thank you Samantha for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to work with you. I wish you and your husband the very best!

Laura · Married on 10/14/2017

We just had our wedding on October 14. Jorge was so professional and just a magnificent DJ!!! We had a wonderful party thanks to him. The music was everything we asked for and more. He did such fantastic job keeping the wedding fun and giving us a wonderful dancing atmosphere. He had lighting that matched our color theme that really help set the mood for the whole evening... he was fantastic. I can't wait to have another big party for some reason just to hire him. Thank you, Jorge! Laura

Sent on 10/25/2017
    J Leon Productions 6

J Leon Productions's reply:

Thank you Laura for the great review. I'm happy that you and Stephen enjoyed the music and dancing!

Kaitlin · Married on 10/06/2017

Amazing DJ! was supper easy to work with and really understood what we wanted for our wedding. Day of, the DJ was on time and prepared and did a great job of MCing and keeping with the timeline.I did not have to worry about a thing. The music for the cocktail hour and dinner were perfect. When it came time to dance he played great fun songs everyone loved. Was very astute at changing songs to please everyone. My wedding was a bilingual wedding and Jorge spoke great Spanish, most importantly Jorge did an amazing job at transitioning back and forth from classic Spanish songs to english songs. I highly recommend this DJ! Other amazing qualities as a bride you want to hear: this DJ was very well priced, His uplighting were great and the equipment sounded great.

Sent on 10/30/2017

J Leon Productions's reply:

Thank you Kaitlin for the kind words. You and Andrew are an amazing couple wish you both the very best!

Andrew · Married on 09/23/2017

Couldn’t be happier with Jorge. Extremely professional and responsive throughout the entire process. Everyone had a blast and thought the music was great!

Jocelyn · Married on 09/16/2017

Excellent service and professional! He made sure he understood our vision and what we wanted. Jorge created the perfect ambiance for our wedding! Everyone had a great time and some people ( like our moms danced the whole night away!) There was a variety of music we all enjoyed! As Mexican Americans we had a very modern and non-traditional wedding, however Jorge was aware of Mexican traditions, and helped us incorporate them, and explained what to do for those guests who had no clue! We highly recommend Jorge as a DJ! Thanks again for everything

Sent on 10/23/2017

J Leon Productions's reply:

Thank you Jocelyn for the great review!

Millie · Married on 09/09/2017

DJ Leon was amazing! He was professional, punctual, & friendly. He understood our needs & worked w/ us the whole time. He made our wedding memorable. My guests & I danced the entire night. Including my 93yr old aunt. I've already recommended him & will definitely use him again for future events!

Sent on 09/18/2017

J Leon Productions's reply:

Thank you Millie for the great review! I wish we could have kept the party going..you and your guests were amazing!

Paul · Married on 09/04/2017

Jorge was great! From our very first meeting he was polite, professional, organized, and accommodating. He was very responsive throughout the wedding planning process and worked hand in hand with the coordinator and officiant to make sure everything ran smoothly. He handled audio for the ceremony, played some background music for the cocktail hour, and (of course) MC-ed and DJ-ed the reception. We highly recommend using DJ Leon Productions for your wedding, or any event for that matter. Jorge went above and beyond to make our wedding day an absolute joy!

Sent on 09/07/2017

J Leon Productions's reply:

Thank you Paul and Celia, the kind words that you provided us on the reviews is priceless! I am so happy to have been part of your wedding day. Thank you again and may you both have a beautiful and fruitful marriage!

Jorge

Lucy · Married on 08/18/2017

Jorge is amazing! We were so lucky to have him be the DJ at our wedding. He was always so professional and easy going even when we had last minute changes. Plus, he was able to please a mixed crowd with awesome American and Latin music variety! We highly recommend Jorge. He's already hired for our next party!! Thank you J!

Sent on 09/18/2017

J Leon Productions's reply:

Thanks Lucy for the great review! You and Ryan are an amazing couple, wish you both the very best!

Ryan · Married on 08/18/2017

Jorge did an amazing job for our big day! He played exactly the type of songs we wanted. His professional attitude, and constant communication really are what set him apart. Hire him with confidence!

Maria · Married on 08/12/2017

I was very satisfied with JLeon Productions! They were very professional and knew how to make our party spectacular with how they managed the music and lighting. They handeled everything that we needed help with very professionally and I would very much recommend you hiring them for your next event!

Candie · Married on 07/15/2017

I must say from the minute we started speaking the attentiveness, professionalism & helpfulness was top notch! I wish I would have known about JLeon years ago at my wedding because I would have definitely used them!! They are by far the best DJ company we have ever had the pleasure of working with and even listening to! Everyone at our party complimented the music and the DJ we had Allen! It appealed to all age groups being that the kids that were there enjoyed dancing and loved the music, the seniors had a wonderful time and complimented the music and DJ & then all the 20s-60s age group! We did a variety of music and had requested disco to appeal to our seniors, top 40 hits to appeal to the kids & young adults & then Latin hits: Bachata, Salsa, Reggeatone for my husband and his half of the family that are from Hondorus & El Salvador & while this struck me as an impossible request JLeon/Jorge nailed the requests dead on!!! He delivered such an amazing mixture of music and was able to deliver everything we requested! Including a special Latin/English music mix for the father daughter dance between my husband and two year old daughter! Our event was a Baby Shower/Surprise birthday party for my husband. With background music during the shower, speeches, game announcements, blessing over the food & then rolling into the surprise birthday party for my husband! I will use them again for every event we need in the future and can tell you if you choose them you will in no way be disappointed! We have a family wedding coming up and a family reunion & we will be using them for both events because they truly are that good! This company is by far the absolute best and deserves Ten Stars!

Sent on 07/17/2017

J Leon Productions's reply:

Thank you Candie for the wonderful review! I give most of the credit to our other DJ Allen!

amanda · Married on 06/03/2017

Jorge went above and beyond to make our big day amazing! From the beginning he was so calm, personable and professional. He was very organized and detail oriented which helped us feel calmer and that we were in good hands. He helped guide us through the whole wedding process and helped us with song selection suggestions. He checked in regularly with us to see if we had questions and he made us feel at ease. On the actual day he collaborated greatly with our vendors and was so flexible to last minute changes in our schedule. He kept everyone on the dance floor. He was able to appeal to the diverse group we had present. He had the older guests, kids and young guests all dancing. He made helpful announcements throughout to our guests which helped to keep the event running smoothly.

We would highly recommended Jorge as a DJ to anyone looking for someone to DJ their event. You will have no regrets if you go with him

Sent on 06/05/2017

J Leon Productions's reply:

Thank you Amanda for the wonderful review! I really enjoyed DJing your wedding.

Jorge