27 Reviews for J Leon Productions

Sound/PA System (3)
Uplighting (3)
MC (2)
26 J Leon Productions Reviews

We had a blast with the DJ. Excellent music and atmosphere. I really recommend him. Unforgettable party!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jorge provided us with exactly what we needed for our wedding! He was so easy to work with and accommodating to our needs up until the very last minute and detail. I would definitely recommend booking with him no matter the type of wedding or event you are having. He provided us with different options for music choices, which made the music at our wedding and the experience very effortless.

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We just had our wedding on October 14. Jorge was so professional and just a magnificent DJ!!! We had a wonderful party thanks to him. The music was everything we asked for and more. He did such fantastic job keeping the wedding fun and giving us a wonderful dancing atmosphere. He had lighting that matched our color theme that really help set the mood for the whole evening... he was fantastic. I can't wait to have another big party for some reason just to hire him. Thank you, Jorge! Laura

Profile Picture Laura, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Amazing DJ! was supper easy to work with and really understood what we wanted for our wedding. Day of, the DJ was on time and prepared and did a great job of MCing and keeping with the timeline.I did not have to worry about a thing. The music for the cocktail hour and dinner were perfect. When it came time to dance he played great fun songs everyone loved. Was very astute at changing songs to please everyone. My wedding was a bilingual wedding and Jorge spoke great Spanish, most importantly Jorge did an amazing job at transitioning back and forth from classic Spanish songs to english songs. I highly recommend this DJ! Other amazing qualities as a bride you want to hear: this DJ was very well priced, His uplighting were great and the equipment sounded great.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Couldn’t be happier with Jorge. Extremely professional and responsive throughout the entire process. Everyone had a blast and thought the music was great!

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent service and professional! He made sure he understood our vision and what we wanted. Jorge created the perfect ambiance for our wedding! Everyone had a great time and some people ( like our moms danced the whole night away!) There was a variety of music we all enjoyed! As Mexican Americans we had a very modern and non-traditional wedding, however Jorge was aware of Mexican traditions, and helped us incorporate them, and explained what to do for those guests who had no clue! We highly recommend Jorge as a DJ! Thanks again for everything

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Leon was amazing! He was professional, punctual, & friendly. He understood our needs & worked w/ us the whole time. He made our wedding memorable. My guests & I danced the entire night. Including my 93yr old aunt. I've already recommended him & will definitely use him again for future events!

Profile Picture Millie, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jorge was great! From our very first meeting he was polite, professional, organized, and accommodating. He was very responsive throughout the wedding planning process and worked hand in hand with the coordinator and officiant to make sure everything ran smoothly. He handled audio for the ceremony, played some background music for the cocktail hour, and (of course) MC-ed and DJ-ed the reception. We highly recommend using DJ Leon Productions for your wedding, or any event for that matter. Jorge went above and beyond to make our wedding day an absolute joy!

Profile Picture Paul, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Jorge is amazing! We were so lucky to have him be the DJ at our wedding. He was always so professional and easy going even when we had last minute changes. Plus, he was able to please a mixed crowd with awesome American and Latin music variety! We highly recommend Jorge. He's already hired for our next party!! Thank you J!

Profile Picture Lucy, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jorge did an amazing job for our big day! He played exactly the type of songs we wanted. His professional attitude, and constant communication really are what set him apart. Hire him with confidence!

Profile Picture Ryan, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was very satisfied with JLeon Productions! They were very professional and knew how to make our party spectacular with how they managed the music and lighting. They handeled everything that we needed help with very professionally and I would very much recommend you hiring them for your next event!

Profile Picture Maria, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I must say from the minute we started speaking the attentiveness, professionalism & helpfulness was top notch! I wish I would have known about JLeon years ago at my wedding because I would have definitely used them!! They are by far the best DJ company we have ever had the pleasure of working with and even listening to! Everyone at our party complimented the music and the DJ we had Allen! It appealed to all age groups being that the kids that were there enjoyed dancing and loved the music, the seniors had a wonderful time and complimented the music and DJ & then all the 20s-60s age group! We did a variety of music and had requested disco to appeal to our seniors, top 40 hits to appeal to the kids & young adults & then Latin hits: Bachata, Salsa, Reggeatone for my husband and his half of the family that are from Hondorus & El Salvador & while this struck me as an impossible request JLeon/Jorge nailed the requests dead on!!! He delivered such an amazing mixture of music and was able to deliver everything we requested! Including a special Latin/English music mix for the father daughter dance between my husband and two year old daughter! Our event was a Baby Shower/Surprise birthday party for my husband. With background music during the shower, speeches, game announcements, blessing over the food & then rolling into the surprise birthday party for my husband! I will use them again for every event we need in the future and can tell you if you choose them you will in no way be disappointed! We have a family wedding coming up and a family reunion & we will be using them for both events because they truly are that good! This company is by far the absolute best and deserves Ten Stars!

Profile Picture Candie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, Consultation
2.1

If you want a great dj for your wedding day do not book this one.

Profile Picture Marjory, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jorge went above and beyond to make our big day amazing! From the beginning he was so calm, personable and professional. He was very organized and detail oriented which helped us feel calmer and that we were in good hands. He helped guide us through the whole wedding process and helped us with song selection suggestions. He checked in regularly with us to see if we had questions and he made us feel at ease. On the actual day he collaborated greatly with our vendors and was so flexible to last minute changes in our schedule. He kept everyone on the dance floor. He was able to appeal to the diverse group we had present. He had the older guests, kids and young guests all dancing. He made helpful announcements throughout to our guests which helped to keep the event running smoothly.

We would highly recommended Jorge as a DJ to anyone looking for someone to DJ their event. You will have no regrets if you go with him

Profile Picture amanda, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Microphones, Uplighting

I would completely recommend using this company for DJ! They came on time to set up and were completely out of the way for everyone else to set up as well. They played good background music for the dinner portion and then provided excellent dance music for my friends and I. They are very affordable and made my life so much easier while planning and at the party!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Has the highest recommendation from my new husband and I! From initial contact with him, he was very responsive and easy to get in touch with via email, text, or phone. We were very impressed with his professionalism and flexibility - my husband and I were located on opposite coasts while trying to plan our wedding and Jorge was more than accommodating in getting together via Google Hangout in order to hash out details and our vision for what we wanted during our reception. We were looking to entertain a very diverse group of guests - my Hispanic family with Latin music and the rest of our American guests and family. For the Father and Bride dance, my dad wanted a special mash up made with American and Latin songs and Jorge did an incredible job mixing it all together starting out with My Girl into merengue and salsa songs and ending with My Girl. All of our guest LOVED it! Moving on to the reception, Jorge never ceased to amaze. He had everyone on the dance floor with his first song, but as the night went on a thunderstorm rolled through and caused our guests to move from the outdoor reception area indoors. Jorge suggested we break for the cake cutting and used the transition time to quickly move all of his equipment inside. He didn't miss a beat and our guests were right back out on the dance floor afterwards. His service, professionalism, flexibility, excellent communication, and ability to transition from all genres of music left my husband and I with an absolutely unforgettable evening. Don't miss out!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jorge was a pleasure to work with. He went out of his way to listen and adapt to our needs. He did an excellent job of balancing taking in our input, while knowing exactly when to push back respectfully when he clearly knew better. Ours was a non-typical complex multi-cultural wedding with very specific and non-uniform taste in music. The result was a dance floor that was never empty and guests who days later continue to compliment the DJ and the memories the music brought back.

Profile Picture Samir, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jorge is extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. He took the time to figure out exactly what type of music we wanted for our wedding reception, and was very detail oriented with regards to the order of events for the evening. He played all of our favorite songs, but was also flexible enough to mix in some special requests. Also, he made a custom mix of two very different songs for our first dance that transitioned seamlessly. He kept the party going and kept our guests dancing! We had more fun than we could have ever imagined, and many of our guests mentioned how much they enjoyed our music.

Profile Picture Andrew, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jorge of JLeon Productions was my favorite vendor for my wedding. Extremely professional and very responsive. He was just on top of everything, going through songs, agenda, visiting my venue to look at the set-up. From our first meeting my husband and I just got a good vibe from him and knew he would be the perfect DJ for our wedding. He did a good job combining American, Latin, and Cambodian music. All our guests enjoyed the music.

Profile Picture MJ, 4/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, MC

J. Leon Productions was AMAZING! From start to finish they were professional, responded to messages swiftly, and was always ready and able to answer questions. On our wedding day they kept the crowd going and mixed salsa, merengue, reggaeton, hip hop and house music very well for us and our guests. I will definitely be keeping their contacts handy for my next event and for my friends who need a DJ.

Profile Picture Maria, 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jorge was incredibly professional, flexible, patient, talented and a pleasure to work with. I would hire him again in a second!

Profile Picture User7252557, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
4.2

Has a great variety -- especially with latin music!

Profile Picture User7732412, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jorge did a really great job creating a play list that kept people on the dance floor all night long!

Profile Picture Michele, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jorge is very professional,flexible, attentive and responsive. He responded quickly to messages and met with us before the event to share ideas and our playlist. Jorge tailored the playlist to our taste in music. He arrived early and set up the uplighting exactly as we had requested. Throughout the event he and his assistant checked in with me and executed the plan efficiently. When we had to make minor changes, he was flexible and followed my lead. He did a great job getting the crowd's attention and making announcements. It was a pleasure to work with him. Thanks to his work, everyone had a great time! My advice is.....hire him!

Profile Picture User7190706, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the initial meeting on to wedding day and beyond, JLeon productions have made what we thought was going to be a stressful process into a wonderful experience. Jorge and Jamie are very professional and organized. Their personalities are amiable and they will befriend you. You will feel as if you have known them for years. Needless to say, our wedding went incredibly well. The lighting was beautiful and the music had everyone on the dance floor all night. Kudos to Jorge for mixing Slovakian folk with Latin music flawlessly. There was something for everyone and I will be eternally grateful to Jorge and his wife for making it a memorable experience for all. Thank you, thank you, and thank you!

Profile Picture Andres, 6/25/16, 1 Review