J Leon Productions Reviews

J Leon Productions 2
J Leon Productions 3

Carole A · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent DJ

I had my wedding recently (Aug 10, 2019). Jorge was amazing from the beginning till the end of our work with him that lasted many months. He was very responsive by emails and texts, flexible and punctual. He went the extra mile to make sure that everything is well planned and on the wedding day, I made multiple requests that he responded to promptly and happily. I totally recommend him. He is also bilingual; fluent in English and Spanish. So, this is another reason to choose him for weddings between different cultures. 5 stars! Thanks so much, Jorge!!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Philip Morgan · Married on 06/15/2019

J Leon Productions was great!

Working with J Leon was amazing, they knew all the right questions to ask leading up to the event to make sure they made our wedding reception memorable. I highly recommend getting the uplighting, it was gorgeous! The dance music was on point, J Leon kept the dance floor full all night.

Sent on 06/18/2019

J Leon Productions's reply:

Thank you Phil, it was a pleasure working with you and Linzy. Your family and guests were amazing! I wish you both the very best!

Sarah Fortunato Marshall · Married on 06/08/2019

Extremely professional, and super fun!

Jorge was a fantastic fit for our Colombian American wedding! He communicated with us as many times as we needed to go over details of our special day. He also had an amazing and super fun photobooth! I highly recommend him, especially if you are looking for someone bilingual and who will leave you without worry for making sure your day is perfect!

Sent on 07/17/2019

J Leon Productions's reply:

Thank you Sarah for the wonderful review! I had a blast at your wedding, I am supper happy everything ran smoothly.

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2019

Jorge was fantastic! Easy to work with. Kept the party going!!

My fiance and I really enjoyed working with Jorge. Very responsive and flexible with the calls to plan out the music and timing. Appreciated his willingness to help us come up with a timeline for the big day.

Calm demeanor which I appreciated during the sometimes craziness of planning and the big day activities. Jorge had not worked at our venue previously, so he was willing to make a trip out there ahead of time to see the space and learn where to put his equipment. He and his assistant arrived early to allow plenty of time to set up and had all the music we wanted for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.

We loved that Jorge's services also provided lighting. It included our own personal monogram for the floor, uplighting in our color choice, and dance floor lights. The uplights created was the final piece that transformed our reception tent in to our own wedding space. Honestly, between the ceremony music, reception music, monogram, and uplights, it is a fantastic value!

When it started to rain 5 minutes before the ceremony, Jorge quickly moved his ceremony equipment inside and adapted to an indoor ceremony. We really enjoyed working with him and know he will be a big help to anyone's special day in the future.

- Jess and Mike

Sent on 05/11/2019

J Leon Productions's reply:

Thank you Jessica for the amazing review. I had a blast working with you and Mike. I wish you both the very best!
  • Leandro

Leandro H Herrera · Married on 12/01/2018

Outstanding music

Since the first meeting with Jorge, I knew he will be our DJ for the wedding. His flexibility through this process was great. Jorge met with us and explained how all things were going to be done and we put our trust in him. We had video conference calls at least 4 time until the week of the wedding, he went the extra mile for us. The day of the wedding people were raving about the music and kept asking me "where did you find the DJ?" (mostly because other couples have had some mixed experiences with other vendors). The way he red the crowd was exactly was I was looking for in a DJ. Jorge kept the communication flowing between the photographer, our videographer and the venue coordinator. Jorge was very attentive with us and kept people dancing with great choices for our wedding. J Leon Productions was an excellent choice, I gave out his phone number to at least 7 couples who are planning their wedding for next year because everyone loved his work.

Sent on 12/03/2018

J Leon Productions's reply:

Thank you Leandro for your amazing review. I had a great time working with you guys. Your family and guests were amazing, it was a great way to close out 2018! I wish you both the very best!

Karla · Married on 10/14/2018

Highly recommended

J Leon Production was truly AMAZING! From our initial discussions, we were taken by how professional and easy to work with Jorge was. Our wedding was unique in a way that might scare some DJs away, as we wanted to have not only a good DJ, but a bilingual MC that could provide translation from English to Spanish and vice versa. Also, the music selection had to be suitable for both American and Latin American guests. From our very first meeting with Jorge, we knew that he was the DJ for us. He not only displayed full knowledge of his work as a DJ, but also his prowess as a bilingual MC. He addressed many of our questions immediately, and provided us with a wedding planning spreadsheet that helped us organize our wedding timeline from start to finish. His packages were complete, and offered services such as MC, translation, up lights, and a customized logo. He is very responsive, reliable, kind and loves what he does. He did an excellent job with all the sound, music, and announcements during our ceremony and reception and we received many compliments about his work from our family and friends. He kept people on the dance floor all night long.! I would recommend J Leon Productions for weddings and other events 10 times out of 10.

Sent on 12/03/2018

J Leon Productions's reply:

Thank you Karla for the amazing review. Your event was perfect, your family and guests were amazing. It was an honor providing you both the entertainment for your special day. I wish you both the very best!

J Huitz · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing time

Jorge was the epitome of professionalism. He was very receptive to different ideas and offered helpful suggestions of his own. We had a fantastic time at our wedding and he kept the dance floor full all night long. Thank you so much Jorge and I highly recommend him to anyone else!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly Recommend - Killer Dance Floor, Professional, Responsive

We would highly recommend Jorge for any wedding! He kept everyone on the dance floor all evening - the guests, my parents, and we were all thrilled. He's especially talented at mixed weddings- my husband is Latino & I'm white- and he was able to navigate the different cultures perfectly to keep everyone happy. He was extremely professional and responsive leading up to the wedding. Made us feel like we were in great hands. His pricing is clear on his website and also has lighting options to make the evening perfect. Definitely use Jorge for your wedding!!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Abbey · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing DJ!!

We 100% recommend DJ Leon! So many of our wedding guests have raved about him!! He kept the dance floor full all night long with a mix of Latin songs and popular hits. We had a very diverse group of people at our wedding and everyone seemed very pleased by all the music! He was so easy to work with and organized leading up to our wedding day and everything went very smoothly. Book him you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

H · Married on 09/10/2018

Highly recommended!! It was a pleasure working with DJ Leon! We had enough conversations via email or phone before the event. He is a professional DJ who is flexible, knowledgeable, and very responsible. He communicated well not only with a host and staffs but also with audiences. He did a fabulous job!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Nestor Lizama · Married on 08/11/2018

Jorge was an amazing DJ especially for a bilingual reception in english and spanish.

Jorge was such an amazing DJ from start to finish. He was so attentive to our every need especially the fact that we were having a bilingual Spanish and English reception. He helped us pick out all our songs and helped us be able to nail down a reception timeline. He was always an email or phone call away and was very organized and professional. We were recommended by him by another couple and we hope to spread the love to others as well.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Erick · Married on 06/02/2018

DJ Leon (Jorge Valverde) was hired to entertain my Daughter 's Sofia Quinceaniera Party. DJ worked with me every step of the way. We had 4 to 5 phone conversations where every detail was discussed. DJ was professional, Flexible and Knowledgeable. Quinceaniera Program was executed accurately. I asked him to have announcements in both Spanish and English during the Party. That went without a hitch. I warned him about having a tough crowd of mixed ages and cultures; DJ read crowd accurately and kept dance floor full. Family and friends were impressed and happy to be part of our family's celebration.
    If you can plan your party, DJ Leon is the perfect executor.
    Thank you for making this party a memorable event for everyone who attended.

Sent on 06/09/2018
    J Leon Productions 4
    J Leon Productions 5

Rachael · Married on 05/26/2018

We hired Jorge for our wedding and he was WONDERFUL!!! Jorge was very responsive, communicative, and professional. He asked us a lot of questions about the little details we wanted. His execution of the evening was perfect and was very flexible when we wanted to add a toast in the reception at the last minute. He was the best vendor we worked with in the entire wedding planning process and his prices were very reasonable. He played a great selection of music and kept everyone dancing right up until the end. Hire Jorge!! You will not regret it!

Sent on 05/27/2018

J Leon Productions's reply:

Thank you Rachael for the wonderful review! I had a great time working with you guys and making sure your wedding day was a success! I wish you both the very best!

Brannon · Married on 05/26/2018

Jorge was a pleasure to work with and helpful in delivering exactly what we needed for our wedding! He kept everyone on the dance floor right up through the end with the perfect blend of Latin dance music and down south hip hop. His team setup the main booth in the reception hall and a small, secondary booth iutside for our ceremony. There were speakers spread throughout the venue and Jorge was on point from beginning to end!

Sent on 06/11/2018

J Leon Productions's reply:

Thank you Brannon for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to work with you. I wish you and Anahi the very best!

David · Married on 05/18/2018

I cant say enough kind words about J Leon Productions and Jorge who helped my wife, Patricia, and I on our big day. The amount of detail, attention and compassion this man gives is phenomenal. Truly felt it in the way he talked and continuously offered suggestions and follow ups with us. He never shyed away from our questions, concerns, or even picky requests. His process really helped plan our day, down to the minute which made our event run more efficiently. Music was great and a huge party! I will say, we are VERY picky with music and we were extremely pleased and impressed with his performance. We also used his up-lighting services which just transformed our venue to a the dream wedding we envisioned. Crazy what lights can do to a venue, I highly recommend. Overall, J Leon Productions flat out CARE about you, your day and your vision. I consider J Leon family now and will always recommend him to all family and friends.

Sent on 06/04/2018

J Leon Productions's reply:

Thank you David and Patricia for the kind words! You guys were amazing to work with and I had so much fun preparing for your wedding day. I wish you both the very best!

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

Awesome! Kept everything organized and worked with our timeline that was forever changing. He also was able to move the party inside due to inclement weather!! Thank you sooo sooo much for a great evening!!! You even played like every song I requested...it was a blast!!

Sent on 04/30/2018

J Leon Productions's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for your wonderful review! You guys were amazing to work with! You had great taste and music so it made my job easier! Wish you guys the very best!

Deborah · Married on 04/14/2018

Great experience from beginning to end. Responded quickly and stayed on top of things to make sure everything would be as we wanted. Arrived several hours before the wedding to be prepared and even stayed longer than scheduled. Everything was on point. I highly recommend, you will be more than pleased!!!

Sent on 05/02/2018

J Leon Productions's reply:

Thank You Deborah for your wonderful review! I enjoyed working on your wedding. I had a blast getting your guests dancing and happy everything ran smoothly!
  • O

Oscar · event on 01/20/2018

Our friends still talking about how great the party was all thanks to the DJ.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Jessica · Married on 01/20/2018

We had a blast with the DJ. Excellent music and atmosphere. I really recommend him. Unforgettable party!!

Sent on 02/05/2018

J Leon Productions's reply:

Thank you Jessica for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you guys, the event was a blast and I had so much fun!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2017

Jorge provided us with exactly what we needed for our wedding! He was so easy to work with and accommodating to our needs up until the very last minute and detail. I would definitely recommend booking with him no matter the type of wedding or event you are having. He provided us with different options for music choices, which made the music at our wedding and the experience very effortless.

Sent on 11/13/2017

J Leon Productions's reply:

Thank you Samantha for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to work with you. I wish you and your husband the very best!

Laura · Married on 10/14/2017

We just had our wedding on October 14. Jorge was so professional and just a magnificent DJ!!! We had a wonderful party thanks to him. The music was everything we asked for and more. He did such fantastic job keeping the wedding fun and giving us a wonderful dancing atmosphere. He had lighting that matched our color theme that really help set the mood for the whole evening... he was fantastic. I can't wait to have another big party for some reason just to hire him. Thank you, Jorge! Laura

Sent on 10/25/2017
    J Leon Productions 6

J Leon Productions's reply:

Thank you Laura for the great review. I'm happy that you and Stephen enjoyed the music and dancing!

Kaitlin · Married on 10/06/2017

Amazing DJ! was supper easy to work with and really understood what we wanted for our wedding. Day of, the DJ was on time and prepared and did a great job of MCing and keeping with the timeline.I did not have to worry about a thing. The music for the cocktail hour and dinner were perfect. When it came time to dance he played great fun songs everyone loved. Was very astute at changing songs to please everyone. My wedding was a bilingual wedding and Jorge spoke great Spanish, most importantly Jorge did an amazing job at transitioning back and forth from classic Spanish songs to english songs. I highly recommend this DJ! Other amazing qualities as a bride you want to hear: this DJ was very well priced, His uplighting were great and the equipment sounded great.

Sent on 10/30/2017

J Leon Productions's reply:

Thank you Kaitlin for the kind words. You and Andrew are an amazing couple wish you both the very best!

2017Bride · Married on 09/30/2017

Awesome Even On Short Notice

DJ Leon delivered quality customer service and sound for our wedding. We were in a pinch and contacted him only a few weeks before the wedding. He made the time to squeeze in meetings with us multiple times, took the time to figure everything out in such a short time span. One thing I didn’t even realize until I got my wedding video was the my ceremony music I chose wasn’t long enough for the entire procession. DJ Leon had the music repeat seamlessly without any breaks or silence. We gave him a list of what we wanted played and gave him a general idea of the type of music we like and the vibe we wanted. He certainly delivered and took requests on the floor. We all danced all the way to the end of the event and out the door. We weren’t sure how things would turn out because we failed to give our DJ time to prepare but he did a great job. 5 out of 5 all the way around!!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Andrew · Married on 09/23/2017

Couldn’t be happier with Jorge. Extremely professional and responsive throughout the entire process. Everyone had a blast and thought the music was great!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Jocelyn · Married on 09/16/2017

Excellent service and professional! He made sure he understood our vision and what we wanted. Jorge created the perfect ambiance for our wedding! Everyone had a great time and some people ( like our moms danced the whole night away!) There was a variety of music we all enjoyed! As Mexican Americans we had a very modern and non-traditional wedding, however Jorge was aware of Mexican traditions, and helped us incorporate them, and explained what to do for those guests who had no clue! We highly recommend Jorge as a DJ! Thanks again for everything

Sent on 10/23/2017

J Leon Productions's reply:

Thank you Jocelyn for the great review!