J. Lebron Photography Reviews

J. Lebron Photography 6
J. Lebron Photography 7
  • Savannah

Savannah Compton · Getting married on 05/08/2020

There aren't enough adjectives in the world!

Jenny is an exquisitely spectacular photographer and just the most wonderful of humans! My fiance and I opted for an in-home engagement session and she was up for it right away. I was nervous and had only a few ideas of what shots I really wanted to accomplish with the session. We talked for weeks beforehand to figure out what time the natural sunlight would be best in my house and she ran with it! We ended up with a stunning sneak peek and I couldn't have imagined the full album being better, and yet, somehow it was! She made us feel so comfortable, was so thoughtful in capturing us, and even got some beautiful shots with my cat. If you're considering Jenny, definitely don't hesitate, she is truly a photo sorceress who will not disappoint! So so so grateful for women like her!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    J. Lebron Photography 8

Lena · Married on 03/29/2019

relive your wedding joy forever

I truly cannot express in words just how amazing Jenny is! She was the PERFECT wedding photographer and we feel so lucky to have found her!

I found Jenny on The Knot and after viewing her website set up a call with her right away. From the first phone call, she genuinely cared about getting to know us as a couple and family to make sure we were all the right fit for each other. From our engagement shoot at Coney Island to the end of our wedding day at The Loft in Island Park NY, Jenny was like a friend we have known for years. She made us feel so comfortable taking our photos, never awkward, and listened to our vision for both the engagement shoot and the wedding day and this absolutely made all the difference in our pictures. She is also awesome with kids - it was so important for me to find someone that would be great with our 4 year old son and she was amazing with him. She got him to smile and laugh and have fun! Jenny is super organized, responsive, caring, helpful, and a genuinely awesome person who we loved working with and we now consider a friend!

Jenny's photos are beyond anything I've ever seen. A week or so after the wedding she put together the most amazing slideshow of our wedding highlights and I was crying the entire time watching. She captured the day in such a way that we felt just like we were back there. After sharing this slideshow with our friends, they told me they recommended her right away to engaged couples-they felt exactly like we did, that her photos really stand out and are something special!

When we we got our full gallery back a few weeks ago, we were blown away. She captured every detail we wanted, the portraits show us in our best light, the candid shots are so fun, she got all the guests smiling and laughing, with just the right touch of artsy vibes to make them special. We were beyond happy with every single photo she took and will treasure these pictures forever.

The best thing I can say is that her photos truly captured the amazing vibes of our wedding day and we can relive the joy forever thanks to Jenny!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Kate · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing and Unique Photographer!

Jenny is the absolute best! We knew as soon as we met her at our engagement shoot that she was the right choice for us! She DID NOT disappoint at our wedding!! We have only gotten our sneak peek (90 pictures!) and we are already so in love with the memories she captured for us on that day. Jenny is so easy to work with and made the process very easy and fun. We are so glad we chose her to be with us on our special day!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Cora · Married on 03/24/2018

I cannot speak highly enough about my time with Jenny. Finding the perfect photographer for our big day was probably the most difficult part of wedding planning for me. Afterall, these pictures are how we would remember our wedding day for the rest of our lives. I fell in love with Jenny's portfolio; I found her photos organic, eminating film, and loved the emotion she captured in candid moments. Jenny took the time to talk with me to make sure we were a good match before we embarked on this journey together. Our engagement session with her was so comfortable, and we were able to use the pictures for save the dates, bridal showers, and wedding decorations. It also gave us an opportunity to spend some time with Jenny before our wedding day. Prior to the wedding, Jenny took the time to make a day of time line with me that also worked for the rest of the vendors, leading to a smooth wedding day. Before our sparkle exit, Jenny gave my husband and I a few Polaroids of shots from throughout the day. So before our wedding was even officially over Jenny was getting us some pictures, too sweet! Then just days after our wedding, we were surprised with a sneak peak slide show while we were still on our honeymoon! And it's incredible! Overall Jenny is an incredible person. She is sweet, friendly, and so much fun! She makes a phenomenal product, and I will miss working with her. If you're looking for the wedding photographer, look no further!

Sent on 05/28/2018
    J. Lebron Photography 9
    J. Lebron Photography 10
    J. Lebron Photography 11
    J. Lebron Photography 12

Christina · Married on 12/02/2017

We are so happy we worked with Jenny for our wedding. Jenny was the first vendor we booked after we secured our venue because we knew her style was perfect for us. She was so accommodating, meeting us on a weekend so we could get comfortable with her and sign paperwork. She offered vendor recommendations and feedback on decisions we made. She was always very responsive and easy to get a hold of throughout the process. She has such a gentle and sweet demeanor...she brought an extremely calming presence to the wedding day. She captured so many incredible moments- if you would like natural and authentic photographs from your wedding DO NOT hesitate and hire Jenny immediately! You can feel the happiness through her photographs. She brought an amazing second shooter with her and he was also fantastic to work with. Nothing but 5 stars across the board!

Sent on 03/07/2018
    J. Lebron Photography 13
    J. Lebron Photography 14
    J. Lebron Photography 15
    J. Lebron Photography 16
    J. Lebron Photography 17
    J. Lebron Photography 18

Tracy · Married on 11/18/2017

Jenny is outstanding! She is a beautiful person , kind patient and a true artist. My fiancé and I asked her to travel to shoot our wedding because we loved her work so much and knew she could capture the exact style we were hoping for. She completely floored us with her talent. Our wedding photos are magnificent and every single person who has seen them so far has reacted with a "wow!!" Even more awesome, on our day Jenny was patient, cheerful, ready to go and interacted with all of our guests and families like they were her own family and friends. I received resounding praise about Jenny from everyone who interacted with her. We are so extremely happy with how everything worked out and know we made the best decision with Jenny.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Jenny · Married on 11/05/2016

Jenny is the best! I've used her for my small business, engagement, boudoir and wedding photos. Her prices are low for the quality and attention to detail she delivers. Her photography packages are generous!! Each shoot has been an amazing experience. Her encouraging direction draws out your best most authentic self and her camera is there to capture your best moment. I can't imagine using another photographer for any of my special events. Love you Jenny!!!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Danielle · Married on 05/07/2016

Jenny was an absolute pleasure to work with and her photos are amazing. She did a boudoir photo shoot for me as well as photographing my wedding day. Her and her assistant were in all the right places at all the right times capturing the special moments that mean so much to me. I am truly blown away at the beauty she creates in every picture.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Amber · Married on 01/23/2016

Jenny is beyond amazing! I met with 3 photographers before ultimately deciding to go with Jenny. Jenny makes a personal effort to get to know exactly YOUR style rather than just taking the same exact shots of every couple and every wedding. She was quick with responses and easily accessible through out the entire wedding planning portion. The day of the wedding she was calm and supportive and such a blessing to have with my bridal party. All of our pictures are stunning and gorgeous. I can't say enough great things!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Jillian · event on 06/27/2014

I would love to take the time to express how amazing J.Lebron was with my daughter. She took a photo shoot of my daughter and got awesome amazing pictures of her. My daughter was six months at the time and was comfortable around her and had gave her enough time to get a good amount of pictures. I would definitely use her again. DON'T THINK HIRE HER ASAP!!!!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Kate · Married on 12/07/2013

I loved working with jenny. I look forward to using her again for future occasions.

Sent on 12/27/2013

J. Lebron Photography was absolutely amazing for my wedding. She really knows how to capture amazing moments that will last a lifetime. I would definetly recommend her for your wedding or any special occasion.

Monique · Married on 11/10/2013

Jenny has done a few photo sessions for us and she never fails to impress. What she does behind the lens of a camera is simply magical. Her pictures are ones I will cherish for always. They are the best pictures I have of my boys and of my family. Whether it's a newborn, birthday, family, or wedding you can not go wrong with using her.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Jenny is AWESOME!!! She is super professional and very easy to work with. The pictures turned out amazing thanks to her tremendous talent. She truly listened to our requests and was there to answer any question we had. Her prices are extremely reasonable and the quality of her work is fantastic. I highly recommend Jenny to anyone! I will definitely use Jenny in the future as she also shoots portraits and other special events.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Ashley · Married on 07/27/2013

J. Lebron Photgraphy (Photographer: Jenny) was FANTASTIC!!! My husband and I got married on a Carnival Cruise ship and had our rehearsal dinner the night before. Jenny came both days to take pictures for us. She was professional, cheerful and ready to go. The Cruise ship provided a photographer but we wanted someone we knew would take great pictures and not leave it to chance with the ship's employee. Jenny was there getting every shot and smoothly worked around the ship's photographer and captured every moment (and then some- the ship's guy just didn't get us like Jenny did). She did a fantastic job and had our photos back to us edited and beautiful in a timely manner. I have recommended her and will continue to recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer- no matter the occasion. J. Lebron Photography is professional, positive, and reasonably priced.
    You won't find a better option, J. Lebron Photography is the whole package!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Karin · Married on 05/18/2013

Jenny was referred to us by a co-worker and it's the best thing that could have happened. We spoke a few times prior to our ceremony however, we had never officially met until the actual day. Our ceremony was small and outdoors and she captured so many great moments - we absolutely love our wedding photos. She has a gift for capturing the moment instead of having staged photos. Jenny is a true professional through and through and I highly recommend her for any important moments that you wish to remember forever.
    Great job....thanks Jenny!

Sent on 11/05/2013
  • User2131967 · 2+ years ago

Jenny came highly recommended to us from a friend who used her for her wedding. From the time we first contacted her through to receipt of our final product, Jenny has been outstanding! She is super responsive, very flexible and a pleasure to work with. Her passion for this work really shines through and was evident in all of our interactions with her. Jenny shot our engagement session as well as our wedding day (which included multiple events). She was one of the few vendors that I didn’t have to worry about showing up on time. She went out of her way to meet us at times and locations that were convenient for us, and even made sure she visited the reception venue ahead of time to familiarize herself with it. Our videographer even raved about how easy she was to work with. Overall, Jenny’s high quality work speaks for itself. I would highly recommend Jenny to anyone looking for a high quality, reasonably priced, and professional photographer!

Sent on 04/14/2013

Amy · Married on 11/17/2012

We hired Jenny with J. Lebron Photography for our November wedding. She was great to work with - patient, professional, and extremely talented. We are still waiting for our finalized photos, but I have no doubts that they will be wonderful! Jenny's portfolio speaks for itself - she takes amazing photos! All night long she was snapping great shots of us and all our guests. We had MANY guests tell us how awesome she was, which meant a lot. It is so important to have a photographer at your wedding (and in general) that makes everyone feel comfortable without being intrusive, which is exactly what you will get will J. Lebron photography. Jenny has wonderful perspective and is very passionate about her work. She was also very accommodating - providing all props that I requested and making sure to get all the shots most important to me. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer or experience. I would highly recommend J. Lebron Photography to anyone, for any type of event. Thank you Jenny for helping to make our wedding so great, and for capturing our special day! We can't wait to see the fabulous product! :)

Sent on 11/29/2012

Miguelina · Married on 10/06/2012

My wife and I had a non-traditional same sex commitment ceremony with thousands of guests. The moments she captured for us looked like they were photos straight from a magazine. Not only were the pictures phenomenal but she was such a joy to work with and made us feel so comfortable the entire time as he captured our perfect day. Jenny Lebron took breathtaking photos from start to finish. I now have incredible pictures that will make my special day last forever. The price is reasonable and honestly, for the quality of her work, I would have paid even more than I did. She captured very special and unforgettable moments and images through her camera lenses that words cannot simply express and provoke emotion in those that view them. I recommend that you invest in the best..

Sent on 10/25/2012

Great engagement shoot! You made us feel like we were the only ones in a public park keeping us engaged with all your props and stories. It was fun it didnt feel forced and you captured moments that we had genuine happiness in our faces. The editing was amazing! Your flexibility was so refreshing and the sneak peeks within a few days of the shoot kept me wanting more :) Can't wait to have our family pictures with you in the new year!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Katie · Married on 09/15/2012

We had never met Jenny before our engagement photo shoot. She was recommended to us through a friend. She made our engagement shoot so comfortable. We felt as if we were meeting a friend making the pictures so natural. . When we first contacted Jenny she got to know us first and what we wanted as far as locations. She asked if we had any suggestions and also provided us a list of wonderful locations. My fiance and I are very into hiking/nature so we chose the springs. I also am a big fan of a vintage look. During our shoot she directed us and also captures candid moments. She asked for our input and also offered her wonderful creativity.

Jenny is extremely creative, personal, artistic with an old soul and modern edge. Not only was the final product gorgeous we had a lot of fun taking them. I would highly recommend J Lebron Photography to anyone for their special occasions or to capture any moment. We really hope she will do future shoot with us such as future maternity pictures.

I also wanted to add how flexible Jenny was with us. I work on call my schedule is always pretty crazy. She worked around us.

Sent on 09/20/2012

Tessa · Married on 01/07/2012

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jenny. We hired her to take our engagement pictures and she patiently shot the most beautiful pictures in weather that was literally over one hundred degrees. She listened to us and offered creative ideas that turned out to be gorgeous in our pictures. Naturally, we hired her to take our wedding pictures. It was such a joy to have her as a wedding photographer. She totally understood all of the pre-wedding craziness and was really sweet and flexible. She got all the right shots without being intrusive. We really love our wedding photos and got tons of compliments on them. I highly, highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/06/2012

Ms. Jenny Lebron is wonderful!
    I found Jenny on a friend of a friend's FB page of her engagement pics and I was HOOKED!!! If you look at the J. Lebron FB page, you can easily see that she has a wide audience and styles she caters to. She quickly responded to all my questions and was upfront all the logistics. When we had our engagement shoot, which I was happy she was able to travel down for, she was very receptive to the scheme or look I was going for, even adding ideas that I would've never thought of. On our wedding day, she and the videographer got along really well and gave each other the space they needed to do their respective work. She even stayed a little longer (even though it was her birthday the next day) to take extra pics of my family -which I love for that. Samples of wedding pics where posted up promptly (we were still on our honeymoon!) and was VERY PATIENT with me and my fickle last minute changes on my albums. She kept prompt correspondence with me via email when items were to be completed and when albums were to be shipped to me. The albums were classic, which we love, and we are still getting rave reviews from the parentals for theirs. In all, engagement, wedding and post wedding experiences were great. So great that one of my bridesmaid and another potential wedding guest is booking Jenny for their upcoming weddings. What I loved most about Jenny throughout this whole process is her sweet and mild-natured disposition; you can easily see she loves what she does as her pictures goes above and beyond to capture, candidly, what we were feeling that day. We can't wait to have that same feeling when it is time for preggo pics! :)

Thanks Jenny!
    -R. St. Hilaire

Sent on 09/02/2012

crystal · Married on 08/31/2011

Jenny was amazing. She made me and my husband feel comfortable and gave us great advice and was very creative with our vision for these photos. I'm so happy about the way they came out, If I didn't move out of state she would be doing all of my photos. I will try to go to her for my newborn pics also. She is amazing and I would recommend her to anyone. Also her prices are extremely reasonable.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Stephen · Married on 08/31/2011

If you want a photographer who will actively listen to your photo shoot ideas and make them better than you imagined they could be, contact Jenny. She was such a pleasure to work with and really made us feel comfortable every step of the way. We never felt rushed or that we were pushed through a repetitive process.

Sent on 10/06/2012