J L Glamour Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Lori
    Lori W. Married on 09/10/2021

Absolutely recommend!

Jennifer was an absolute joy to work with for my wedding. She’s extremely sweet, helpful, and responsive, besides making great pictures! She was able to recommend several vendors that I ended up hiring and helped me find a new makeup artist last second when my original one came down with covid the weekend before the wedding. I am in love with the pictures she produced and can’t stop looking at them! They are great quality, captured all the moments beautifully, and brought out the best in everyone. She was able to make even me as a camera-hater feel comfortable in front of the camera. I highly recommend her!

J L Glamour's reply:

THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart, thank you! You are seriously the sweetest and I loved every minute of your wedding. Working with you and Tyler was an absolute pleasure. I am so honored that you chose J L Glamour to be a part of your day, and I love that you love all of the images. I could not have asked for a better couple to join the J L Glamour family. Congratulations!!!
  • F
    Faith W. Married on 07/15/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Jennifer was fantastic! She found us an incredible place for photos! She made us both feel comfortable, because let’s be honest...it can be awkward posing for photos. She was extremely helpful at helping us prepare for photos and always responded to emails so fast. 5/5 stars, definitely recommend Jennifer to EVERYONE!

J L Glamour's reply:

Thank you so much Faith. You and Carter were absolutely a joy to spend the evening with. I love that y’all were up for fun ideas to capture your love. I am so happy you had fun. And you looked AMAZING!!!
    Rose Married on 11/06/2020

Very pleased with her work

Jennifer was super fun and it was easy to work with her. She made me super comfortable behind the camera. Her work is stunning. If you need anything, I definitely recommended her.
    Amanda E. Married on 08/09/2020

A Dream Photographer

Jennifer is everything I could have hoped for in my wedding photographer! We had a little mix up at the courthouse and found out less than a week before that our ceremony had to be moved up an hour. She handled it like a champ and was wonderful about it. She took pictures of absolutely everything and they turned out to be light, airy, and beautiful exactly as I was hoping for. She was wonderfully professional and very personable. We stayed in close contact up up to a week after the ceremony to ensure everything would go without a hitch all the way through the downloading process. She was very quick to respond and very polite and professional. I had multiple guests come up to me wanting to know more about her so they could book her for services later. One guests said, ‘she has the perfect personality for a wedding photographer and I can just tell these pictures are going to be amazing!’ And they are! I was worried when the process started because while Jennifer’s rates are more than fair, my budget was very small. But I knew I wanted to have incredible pictures. Her portfolio blew me away and I knew she would be worth every penny. So I scrapped the photography budget and upped it (it wasn’t realistic for a great photographer in the first place) and reached out to her. And y’all - I am so glad I did! She even took the time to send me a couple teaser shots on the night of the wedding so I could upload them to social media! She’s a absolute rockstar! I cannot recommend her enough. If you are trying to find the perfect photographer with a light, airy, and all around happy style you can do no better!

J L Glamour's reply:

Thank you thank you thank you. Speaking with you and Jeff the whole time and getting to know you both, I knew we were going to connect right away. I had so much fun shooting your ceremony. And then reception later at Villa Grande, it was perfection. Thank you for allowing me a opportunity to work with you. ❤️ Congratulations!
  • Daniel
    Daniel A. Married on 04/04/2020

Exceeded all our expectations!

Jennifer made the whole engagement picture experience stress free, easy, and fun! She was so easy to contact and we were so pleased with our pictures! Her light and airy style was just what we were looking for and she did not disappoint! She also had all our pictures to us that same night! No questions asked would choose her again!
    Monica W. Married on 03/15/2020

Fantastic Job!

Jennifer captured my anniversary session just the way we imagined it! She was patient with us and gave great direction. If you're looking for a photographer, I totally recommend her.
    Leah N. Married on 02/29/2020

Great Experience!

Jennifer was so nice and fun to be around! She let us feel free to be ourselves in our photos! She took charge and got the shots we asked for even when things didn’t go as planned with scheduled events.

J L Glamour's reply:

Thank you so much Leah. I had a blast photographing yours and Francisco's wedding. I loved everything about it! I loved listening to all of the toast from your family and friends, they even got me chocked up a little.
  • Mistydawnrushing
    Misty Married on 12/22/2019

Thoughtful, attentive and creative

I hired Jennifer for our December outdoor wedding in Texas. She met with me and offered my 3 packages and explained each offering to me. She also had several hair and makeup referrals to offer me when I explained my needs. She was prompt and creative in designing the wedding day photos. The photos turned out great. We made a few requests to change the bridals to a photo shoot and she agreed. I really liked the surprise bridal gift she sent in the mail and the engraved thumb drive with out photos. I highly recommend her services.
    Meagan M. Married on 11/09/2019

The best DFW wedding photographer

We had such a great experience. From the first meeting at Starbucks to the receiving out own personalized wedding photo/USB box. Completely recommend!!!!

J L Glamour's reply:

Thank you so much Meagan. You and Terry were the absolute dream clients and i love capturing y’all’s day. I think my favorite part was hearing Terry’s day talk about your first time meeting Terry. I loved those stories, thank you for sharing them with me. Congratulations!
    Deanna C. Married on 10/10/2019

Professional and knowledgeable

Jennifer photographed our wedding and she was a blast to work with! She knew exactly what she was doing and helped coordinate us throughout the entire day. Her ideas for photos were fantastic, and she was sure to cover all bases! She was also very professional and personable when it came to our photography schedule. She was assertive enough to wrangle everyone together at the right times for photos, but friendly enough that everyone loved working with her! Many of our family members raved about how awesome she was!

J L Glamour's reply:

Thank you so much Deanna. It was so much fun photographing yours and Christopher's Wedding. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity of capturing it for you.
    Kasey Married on 08/08/2019
    Jennifer was wonderful to work with and captured beautiful moments between us! We loved our pictures!

J L Glamour's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me the pleasure of capturing your engagement pictures. I enjoyed getting the chance to know you and Rory.
  • Brooke
    Brooke B. Married on 06/16/2019

Jennifer is the most AMAZING photographer ever! We loved her and her service so so much!

You guys!!!! If you are looking for a affordable, very sweet, and accommodating photographer for any occasion Jennifer is the ONE! She was so very kind and captured everything at my wedding in June. The photos came out beyond beautiful. Jennifer if the best photographer I have ever worked with and she lets you decide what you want to have photographed. She’s not like the others that make you do certain poses she lets you do what’s comfortable for you! If you are looking for a photographer you have found the one! She is AMAZING and she’ll give you the most breathtaking photos you’ve ever seen with and affordable price!

J L Glamour's reply:

Thank you so much Brooke. It was so much fun capturing yours and Scotty's Wedding. I almost thought is was going to down pour on us during the ceremony but it hold off perfectly. You are such a beautiful bride, I love being a part of it.
    Sonata Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing in all!!!!

Amazing pictures, super talented, really knows what she is doing, just really amazing in all!

J L Glamour's reply:

Thank you so much Sonata. I love capturing your engagement pictures. Y'all made my job fun and easy.
    Mari Married on 04/24/2019
    Jennifer is great to work with, she's attentive, inclusive and fun all around! She's one of the best at what she does!

J L Glamour's reply:

It is always worth it when I get a chance to work with you. You make my job so easy! I don't know how I will ever manage without you. Thank you!!!
  • Heather
    Heather L. Married on 04/12/2019

Thank you!!!

Jennifer has been awesome, super flexible and her pictures are absolutely amazing!!

J L Glamour's reply:

Thank you so much Heather! It was a pleasure working with you and Clint through out this whole process. You made such a beautiful bride and I am beyond honored that you picked me to capture it all, thank you!
    Sarah D. Married on 02/02/2019

Worry free

She did an amazing job. I couldn’t be happier! I’m happy to say she was the least stressful part of my entire wedding. I really just forgot she was even there for the most part, and she managed to capture EVERYTHING elegantly. Thank you miss Jennifer!

J L Glamour's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! You and Chase are so amazing to work with. I just love the chemistry y'all have. You made my job so much easier. Congratulations
    Rachel K. Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful Pictures!

J L Glamour is a very good choice if you are looking for a photographer with a high level of creativity, who has an excellent eye for good poses, and who respects your opinions and does her absolute best to accommodate your individual situation.
    Jennifer is very adaptable - the forecast called for rain on the day of my bridals, and so Jennifer suggested we change the date or move the shoot inside. I booked a studio sadly - my schedule was too limited to change the date, but I had really wanted outdoor pictures. But when the day arrived with no rain, Jennifer shot a few studio photos AND took some pictures at Fort Worth Botanical Gardens, which turned out GORGEOUS.
    Jennifer is very nice, easy to get along with, and professional. She was very helpful in helping me work out a logical schedule for my reception and helping things to move smoothly the day of the wedding. Her pictures turned out amazing, and overall I really enjoyed working with her.

J L Glamour's reply:

I had absolutely the best time shooting your bridals and wedding. Being able to be creative with your bridals made the venue change so worth it. I am so glad that they turned out the way you wanted them to. And your wedding albums were amazing and I love being able to create them for you!
    Sharon Married on 10/20/2018

Beautifully talented!

Jennifer was beyond amazing! She went out of her way to ensure our wedding was wonderful even after a minor set back with a bridesmaid. Jennifer’s photography won me over before I booked her, but after getting our pictures back from our engagement session and now our wedding, I am so thrilled that we chose her!! She captured all of the amazing moments that we will forever cherish! Thank you!!

J L Glamour's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words. It was so much fun working closely with you and helping you make this day amazing!!! Congrats!!!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 09/07/2018

September Wedding

Jennifer the BEST photographer I’ve ever had! She has done our family pictures, engagement picture, my bridal portraits and most recently our wedding. She is a vendor that goes above and beyond for her clients, you will not be disappointed when hiring her
    Miriam Married on 06/30/2018
    J L Glamour was overall perfect for our big day! Thank you so much for being apart of our big day and helping capture our new beginning. I would definitely recommend her quality and service to anyone.
    Janette Married on 05/27/2018
    Thank you for the wonderful photos from my daughters wedding. You did a terrific job. Looking forward to you taking photos in the future for us.
    James Married on 01/14/2017
    Jennifer was so much fun to work with and we love our engagement pictures!
    Angela Event on: 06/15/2016
    Jennifer was professional and amazing to work with! She put my husband at ease and he hates having his pictures taken!!!