J&J Studios Reviews

J&J Studios 2
J&J Studios 3
  • Kris

Kris Brown · Married on 10/14/2018

A dream team to work with!

I can't even begin to tell you how beyond happy my husband & I are having trusted the true artistry, dedication & attention to detail that John & Vanessa brought to our wedding day with their absolutely STUNNING photography & videography work. They truly CARE & it shows in everything they do. From the communication & planning of their services provided to the dedicated work ethic on the big day, they are truly a CLASS ACT team & they captured every moment for us that we envisioned & THEN SOME...They kept us track to capture everything we set out to do but yet they let each moment unfold exactly as it should & were at the forefront without being intrusive or rushed...They were TRULY part of our family that day as all our guests enjoyed them! We got STUNNING images & had so much fun with them...Now we need to find any excuse we can to work with them again soon in the future! Thanks again John & Vanessa for beautifully capturing those extremely precious & rare "first moments" with my husband & I...We couldn't imagine trusting that with anyone else other than J&J Studios.

J&J Studios 4
    J&J Studios 5
    J&J Studios 6

Venus · Married on 09/23/2018

Had an awesome shoot with John and Vanessa. They were very easy to work with. Loved the different techniques used. Would recommend!

Dana · Married on 09/22/2018

Great team to work with. Very professional. Took beautiful pictures.

Mihaela · Married on 08/04/2018

John touched and made beautiful every moment captured during the morning tour before our wedding ceremony! The rain drops, the bright sun, the walk across the city, radiates the love and joy we felt that day in everyone of his pictures!
    Mihaela and Steve

Emma · Married on 06/16/2018

John and Vanessa were wonderful, both during the planning process and on our wedding day. They helped us organize our day-of schedule and were prompt and professional throughout the wedding. Our photos are so beautiful, and I can’t believe how quickly we received them after the event. We would definitely hire them again.

• Z

Zac · Married on 05/25/2018

Very attentive, easy to work with and we had a great time! everything was free flowing and John was amazing to work with!!! Highly recommend! finish product was sensational!

Sent on 02/12/2017

J&J Studios's reply:

Hi Zac: We had such a great time shooting your proposal and engagement pictures. It was a pleasure working with you and I know I can say for all of us at J&J studios that it was time well spent. The pictures turned out beautifully and I can't wait to see what life has in store for the two of you. What a wonderful moment. You two will certainly make a great married couple I can tell.

Kristin · Married on 05/19/2018

J&J Studios was a pleasure to work with for our engagement shoot! The photographers were easy to work with and they had so many amazing ideas for photos. All the photos turned out great and it was hard to choose just one for our save the dates! We can't wait to work with them again for our wedding day!

CJ · Married on 10/14/2017

The photography studio was a pleasure to work with, they knew exactly what poses would look best for our engagement shoot, but still found the time during the shoot to try some photos that we really wanted. We couldn't be happier with the results! Amazing studio to work with, 5 stars. Keep up the amazing work guys! And LOVED the drone footage!

Craig · Married on 10/13/2017

John with JP and J Studios is the most professional for tog are for I have ever encountered in my career. I have been in the private club industry for almost 30 years and if John was around when I started early he would've been my photographer of choice forever. Professional prompt reasonable and Has a high level of attention to detail. We highly recommend him.

• User5377470 · 1+ year ago

John is very professional and always listen to my concerns. Everyone has different style in photography and I know what I like is very particular but John was very helpful to make the whole process easier . Highly recommended . He takes time to make sure he can edit the picture the way you want . Thanks John

Sent on 09/28/2016

J&J Studios's reply:

Quality is our top priority at J&J Studios. Thank you for your kind feedbacks.

Rebekah · Married on 08/11/2017

John and Vanessa are amazing! They work with whatever you want and need. We were fortunate to have them for our engagement photos as well as our wedding and we would not hesitate to use them again for other events. Thanks for all your hard work! We couldn't be happier with the results!

Jen · Married on 08/05/2017

I had a great time having my photos done with John Ryan Photography! He has a great personality and took great pictures of me and my boyfriend that captured our true relationship. He was very fun to work with and had great ideas on how to use what was around us. I would definitely recommend him for engagement and wedding pictures!

Valerie · Married on 07/07/2017

We have prompt professional service, everything we expected and more. Our photographer found a park nearby and we got great outside pictures in a lovely setting.

• User7328600 · 1+ year ago

John was our photographer at my Chinese Tea Ceremony and I must say that he did an amazing job! He had a lot of patience when taking group photos with my very large family. The speed in receiving the photos back was also very fast and prompt. I highly recommend J&J Studios.

John · Married on 04/24/2017

Quality service, very professional, great pricing, quick to send the finished product.

Amanda · Married on 04/01/2017

All the pictures John took were wonderful. I highly recommend J&J Studios!

Chelsea · Married on 01/12/2017

John has a great attitude. He is friendly, responsive and laid back. We had a great time collaborating on photos together.

Sent on 01/30/2017

J&J Studios's reply:

Chelsea, it was great time working with you.

Chris · Married on 11/25/2016

We've used J & J studios on three seperate occasions, and definitely will never use anyone else. They always show up early and prepared, and handle each shoot with the utmost professionalism. Not only are their pictures amazing, their turnaround time for getting the photos back are faster than anyone we've ever used in the past!

J&J Studios's reply:

Hi Chris, J&J Studios maintains quality while delivering our photos in a timely manner as we know clients are eager to see their images. Thank you for your kind words, we seek to continually improve our services for our clients.

Erica · Married on 11/25/2016

I can't thank J & J studios enough for the photo shoots they've helped us with. We truly felt as if we were in the hands of professionals, and the photos speak for themselves. I will and have recommended them to all of my friends. Thanks again John and Vanessa!

J&J Studios's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure working with you.

Sidharth · Married on 11/12/2016

This vendor goes above and beyond. His professionalism and most importantly his personality makes him highly recommended. I can't wait to hire him for my next event!!!

Sent on 11/19/2016

J&J Studios's reply:

We look forward to servicing your next event!

Jazmin · Married on 11/05/2016

I've had the pleasure of working with John of J&J Studios last weekend. He was very nice, welcoming and professional through the entire shoot. He also had a good eye to make sure every pose would look good on camera. The wait time to see the gallery was only a couple days after the shoot - super fast! I would definitely recommend working with John.

J&J Studios's reply:

Jazmin, thank you for your kind words. it was a pleasure working with you.

Catalin · Married on 11/04/2016

I have never worked with anyone before that made us feel that we were working with an amazing professional, but also like a family member is working for you with heart. I have never been happier with someone I hired, and I would recommend JJ studios to anyone.

J&J Studios's reply:

Catalin, thank you for your kind words.

Angela · Married on 11/04/2016

My husband and I were delighted with J&J Studios work! It was a great experience working with John and Vanessa, they made us feel very comfortable, I personally don't like to have photos taken of me and find it hard to pose, but John really helped making us look natural and capture a beautiful moment of our lives that will remember and cherish forever! I definitely look forward working with them again for future events :)

Destiny · Married on 11/01/2016

John is great. I did two photoshoots with him one being a fitness shoot and another being a business portrait and they all came out great! He does a great job directing you to get you great photos. He's fun and professional which makes the shoot a great time! I got all the images in a decent amount of time too! I'd recommend working with him!

Sent on 11/27/2016

J&J Studios's reply:

Being comfortable in front of the camera is what makes a photoshoot fun rather than feeling like it's a chore. I'm glad you had a great time and enjoy the photos!