42 Reviews for J & J Luxury Transportation

SUV Limo (1)
Bar (1)
Bottled Water/Ice (1)
Privacy Partition (1)

We used J & J this past weekend for my daughter's bachelorette party and it was perfect. Tom our driver was awesome. He was such a gentleman and so professional. I would highly recommend this company!!

Profile Picture Maureen, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

J&J did an awesome job on our wedding day. They showed up 30 min before departure which was awesome. We got to the church in plenty of time and then did picture in Philadelphia and looped around back to the venue. The driver was amazing. Called me the day before to go over everything and easily navigated the small streets of Philadelphia. With much appreciation- another J&J (Julie&John)

Profile Picture Julie, 4/28/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Premium Stereo, Multi-Locations
0.9

Driver did not complete the full route at our wedding and dropped guests off at a different location. The company blamed a guest for "being in his ear" the entire ride which is what caused him to fluster and end the ride early. Received reports from several of our passengers stating that he might have hit a parked car. This was denied by the driver and company. Company would not issue a full or partial refund despite not completing job. Generally disappointed in services provided and customer service.

Profile Picture Joanna, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used J&J Transportation to transport the wedding party to various locations throughout the day. Not only were they incredibly affrodable, but they were super nice, attentive, punctual, and the limo was impeccable. A few days before the wedding we decided to add on an additional hour as well as an additional stop and they made the updates with no problems at all. It was a great experience and I would definitely recommend J&J in the future!

Profile Picture User6230661, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I used this company for a bachelorette party that I was planning for a friend. They are amazing! They were very helpful the entire process of booking, answered any questions I had and even called to reconfirm our reservations a few days before our trip and also the day before our trip our driver personally called to confirm as well. We booked them for 6 hours going from central NJ to NYC and back home. Our driver Daniel was fantastic! He was funny and so so nice. I just wish I had found this company when I was getting married! I will definitely use them again for any future transportation needs!

Profile Picture Rachael, 11/4/16, 8 Reviews
0.5

I booked J&J as the transportation for my wedding, and I was really unimpressed with their customer service. The driver got the shuttle stuck in the only entrance / exit to the church, effectively trapping all the guests and their cars in the parking lot. It took over 1.5 hours to get the shuttle un-stuck, which ate into my reception time and really messed up our night. After a screwup that big, I expected J&J to contact me to try to make things right. Instead, I ended up calling and emailing them numerous times before eventually receiving a partial refund. Everyone I spoke to was pleasant, but they were definitely giving me the runaround when they claimed they were "still investigating." Do yourself a favor, and pick someone else for your wedding day transportation.

Profile Picture User5238928, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

J&J provided timely responses to all of our questions, double checked all details 2 days before the wedding and arrived on time the day of the wedding. The inside of the stretched Hummer was clean, waters and champagne were provided. The ride was smooth and the driver put up with all of our picture taking both inside and outside of the vehicle. I don't have a single complaint.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/3/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Multi-Locations, SUV Limo

We needed a limo company that would seat 25 people in one car, and be able to make multiple stops to drop people at their homes after the after-party. Ceremony and reception, for our wedding, was at blue mountain ski and we wanted an after party at River Walk Saloon. J and J had everything we needed! The limo seated all of us and they were willing to drop people off at designated houses as long as it fell within the time frame we were paying for. They did not charge us extra per stop, it was a simple hourly fee and we paid for 7 hours. The driver was even willing to leave the bar early if someone was sick from drinking too much, drop them off at their home then come back and wait for us. The driver was friendly and all of our guests had a great time. I would recommend this limo company to anyone in need of transportation

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/12/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Transportation

J&J did an excellent job start to finish! They were incredibly accommodating and took me around to look in all the vehicles to help me decide on one for our wedding day. Everything went perfect on the big day. The driver arrived early and the coach we picked was exactly what I had chosen. He was extremely professional and had no problem with my change of plans for picking everyone up. I couldn't be happier with the service!!

Profile Picture User4887102, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

J&J were very accommodating and professional. They gave us a tour of the entire fleet until we liked a car for our wedding. They reviewed every pick up and drop off location. We are very pleased with there service.

Profile Picture User3921114, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

J & J Luxury Transportation was exactly what we needed for our wedding. They made life much easier when almost 40 of our guests needed a ride from the hotel to our venue before the wedding and back afterwards. We rented a mid size limo coach for 8 hours and after extensive looking, J & J was the cheapest option price wise, but we definitely got our moneys worth. The limo was very nice and clean, our guests loved riding in style before and after our wedding. The driver, Marty, arrived early and was extremely professional and nice. He was able to meet all of our requests and did it all with a smile. I would highly recommend J & J for anyone needing transportation for their wedding or just in general.

Profile Picture Christopher, 10/17/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

J&J Luxury Transportation was the best! For our wedding, our driver came a little bit early to make sure he had enough time to get the groom and groomsmen to the church, and then come back for me and my bridesmaids. We made it there with perfect timing, and nothing was rushed or late. The ride was great and our driver was extremely helpful with assisting everyone in and out of the vehicle. I cannot say enough good things about this company!! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 4/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We booked a coach bus from J&J 2 weeks ago (9 hour package). Although my husband and I didn't experience the bus ourselves, we didn't hear of any problems from our guests and I think the bus stayed around later for the final pickup (to pick up some stragglers), which I really appreciated. The only thing I would ask is that the staff would consult with files/notes that previous members had taken - I had hashed out all the details over 2 phone calls (even emailing a detailed itinerary), only to get a call the day before the wedding from a person who was "confirming details" but was also absolutely clueless. I told them they should have all the notes on file, and the staff member then proceeded to read, verbatim, the itinerary I had sent them. This did not increase my confidence in them at the time, but it all worked out in the end. No complaints afterwards with the service!

Profile Picture Iris, 10/5/13, 4 Reviews
1.8

Rented a limo & a 22 person party bus. Party bus was supposed to have 3 bottles of champagne for the wedding party, it had 1. The radio didn't work & the driver had no intention of helping. Received a phone call from the office about an hour before my wedding ceremony to tell me the driver was waiting outside & I needed to "hurry up".

When we contacted them after the wedding to explain these problems, the manager was "in a meeting". Tried calling back 3 different times to no answer & no one has called back yet.

Shocked that they won't call us back & explain where the ball was dropped. The actual transportation went fine, but customer service was a 1 out of 10 by their office personnel.

Profile Picture Zack, 9/14/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We accidentally went over our time and they had no problem with it and didn't rush us. It was very well maintained and went anywhere we asked them to. Even the secretary women I worked with were fun and worked with me to schedule the day as we needed it.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/31/13, 8 Reviews
0.3

This company literally ruined my wedding. The bus showed up an hour late that was transporting my guests to the venue. The company promised champagne to all of my guests but never provided it. The bus driver also used bridges that it was not supposed to use due to the buses weight. We have tried to contact the owner but some how he is always too busy to return our calls (now I'm suck using small claims court to get my money back), which another reviewer has mentioned. If you want reliable transportation do not use this company.

Profile Picture Krystle, 8/31/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation, Travel

Great job! We used J&J for our shuttle service..they did a wonderful job and our driver was amazing! He took good care of us and all of the guests...followed all of the instructions given regarding pick-ups and drop-offs. We used a 55 seater bus- it was very clean.

Profile Picture User2186485, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
3.7

For the most part they were pretty good, however we did have a few problems with them. We booked a stretch excursion for our wedding party. The price for the limo was very reasonable for how large of a bridal party we had. The AC in the limo was not working properly initially, although it kicked in about halfway through the trip to the church. Once the AC got going it was good the rest of the day. Also, despite giving the address for the church to the company and confirming the address the week of the wedding, the driver either did not have the address or was confused and mistakenly started to take the bride and bridesmaids to the reception hall and not the church. The limo was very clean and comfortable and they provided cold water and champagne. The driver was very friendly, professional and prompt. After the ceremony, we instructed the driver to leave to the church, drive around for 5 minutes then come back to the church for pictures. Instead, the driver initially took that instruction to mean drive around the parking lot. However, he eventually understood what we meant and we had no real problems the rest of the day. The only other issue we had was after the wedding. We had gone over the time we booked and thus had to pay for the extra time we used their services. While I have no problem with the company contacting us about the overtime, in fact I would expect them to, I did not expect a call first thing Sunday morning, the day after my wedding.

All in all, minus the few hiccups along the way, the company did a serviceable job and did not take anything away from our wedding.

Profile Picture Adam, 9/15/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

J&J was so easy to work with from the very beginning. We had a 55-passenger bus taking our guests to and from the hotel and venue and the time changed multiple times. They were so flexible with all of our changes and responded almost instantly every time! Our guests said that the bus was extremely clean, classy, and comfortable and that they had a great time. We actually booked the very last bus 6 months prior to our wedding, so I'd suggest booking in advance if you'd like to use them!!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/15/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

J&J was great. We had no issues with their service. Our driver was prompt and friendly. I do think the price was inflated, but that is the norm for this location. I plan on using them again.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/25/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We had a very large wedding party (21 people). J&J was one of the few vendors that had a large luxury coach to accommodate such a large wedding party. They were easy to work with and I booked everything online. The vehicle was in very good condition and we had plenty of room. The driver was fantastic, accommodating, and very helpful. I was very impressed with the professionalism and quality of service of the driver. He definitely went above and beyond.

Profile Picture Kate, 3/3/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The limo van was spotless, just as ordered and early to arrive. Olam, the driver, was polite, a careful driver, helpful and prompt. He drove several round trips during the beginning rain of Hurricane Irene on a road along the Delaware River with no problems. He escorted guests to the van with an umbrella and was amazing.

Profile Picture Judy, 8/27/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The best transportation service ,, they were on time. very attentive, free champagne and water, price was affordable,, love it

Profile Picture liz, 7/3/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We had a H2 hummer limo and it was beautiful and comfortable. Our driver was very professional and helpful for getting in and out of the high vehicle. The main issue was the AC in the limo. For the amount of people in the limo there were not enough fans to cool us off and the AC did not work properly. It was a hot/humid day and took about 35 minutes to get the reception after the ceremony. We opened the two windows, but it wasn't cool enough.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/3/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The limo bus was a great way to travel. It picked my girls and I up at my home took us to the church and the bar was beautiful inside. We then were driven to the reception and had a blast.

Profile Picture MICHELLE, 6/18/11, 5 Reviews