J. Hrbek Photography Reviews

J. Hrbek Photography 3
J. Hrbek Photography 4
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 05/10/2019

Simply amazing! Highly recommend!

My husband and I got married just about a month ago and could not have been happier working with Jack. When we first glanced at his photos on his website, we knew he had an amazing talent. After receiving photos from our engagement shoot, we were absolutely blown away. My husband and I had never been before a professional camera before and Jack and his assistant both made sure we were super comfortable throughout the entire time. Jack is professional and quick to respond. He truly captures pure bliss in his photos and I am SO happy we chose him as our wedding photographer. His prices are reasonable and the finished product is BEYOND amazing. Thank you Jack & team for capturing the most special day in our entire lives in such a perfect way. If you are searching for a photographer, you will not be disappointed with Jack!!!! 10/10!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    J. Hrbek Photography 5
    J. Hrbek Photography 6
    J. Hrbek Photography 7
    J. Hrbek Photography 8

Lisa · Married on 10/13/2018

this is your photographer!

We can not say enough about how amazing jack and his team is! From our engagement photos to our wedding pictures they were so beautiful. They really captured the feel of our wedding in the pictures we have seen so far. Our guest could not stop talking about how friendly and accommodating they were. By the end of the night they felt like one of the family. They are so fun to work with and I highly recommend them!!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Christina Turiano · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing photography

Jack's photography team was fantastic. They were friendly, they showed us examples of the photos they took throughout the day, and they did an incredible job. We've only seen the sneak peeks and some of the photos the day of so far, but we were so impressed.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Gabriella · Married on 10/08/2016

He was an absolute blast to work with. The shots he got were ones that both my husband and family members loved! Very professional and yet he made it seem as if he was enjoying the day with us! Would recommend to any bride!!!

Sent on 01/18/2017

We were extremely happy with Jack as our photographer. He was receptive to all of our needs. He did an excellent job of capturing all of the moments throughout our wedding day, without being invasive. And the pictures came out beautiful. Thank you, Jack!!!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Sara · Married on 07/30/2016

Hiring Jack was the best decision we ever made! He, his 2nd photographer and wife Lisa were all an absolute pleasure to work with. They were friendly, punctual, and did everything possible to make our wedding day spectacular. He listened to my vision and what I was hoping to see in our photos, did a practice "get to know you" shoot, had some fantastic artistic ideas, and even brought some lighting to help out with our DIY photo booth. We had some pretty heavy rain at our outdoor wedding and they went above and beyond to get amazing photos of our decor before the rain started and even helped move everything under the tents when the rain began. I should note that my husband and I are not photogenic at all so the fact that they were able to make us comfortable and still produce some pretty amazing shots is pretty incredible. The next time I need a professional photographer, Jack will be my first call!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Tara · Married on 06/18/2016

J. Hrbek Photography shot the photos for my wedding this past June and I honestly couldn't have been happier. I was looking for an artistic eye to tell the story of my wedding day through my pictures and they did exactly that! The professional yet original artistic feel is just incredible and perfectly depicts the day exactly how I wished they would. The photographers had a fun, happy and clean appearance and many of my guests commented on how wonderful they were! If I did it all over again I would surely not change a thing with my photos, I am so grateful for finding them.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Eddie · Married on 09/20/2013

After interviewing multiple photographers on weddingwire, we decided to go with Jack and couldn't be happier with his photos! He was very organized and easy to work with. We told him what we envisioned and he went above and beyond our expectations! Great angles, great communication, and awesome final edits! You can't go wrong with Jack. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Sent on 01/16/2017