J Elizabeth Designs Reviews

36 | Louisville, KY

36 Reviews for J Elizabeth Designs

Hannah · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!!!

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous! If you want Pinterest worthy flowers, this is the place!!!

• I

ila · Married on 08/18/2018

The best florist in all of Kentucky.

Best florist in ALL of Kentucky! Hands down. Not only is Jill funny, kind, awesome and an overall joy to work with, but she is a creative genius and an extremely talented artist. Without her, we would never have been able to bring our vision for our wedding to life. We were extremely torn due to cultural traditions but Jill was so accommodating, understanding and patient with us — making time out of her busy schedule to sit with us on multiple different occasions until we all found something that worked for everyone! She knew how to translate our ideas and visions so effortlessly, and made the entire process so fun along the way. Jill and her wonderful team went above and beyond on our actual wedding day, adding extra and personal touches here and there that definitely made our day infinitely times better. We received so many compliments over our decor, with many people taking pictures and posting it online with high praises. Our dream wedding came to life because of Jill and we couldn't ask for a better florist. Definitely go with her, she will not disappoint. We are so honored to have her in our wedding family.

Marian · Married on 05/26/2018

Jill is absolutely amazing. She perfectly captured the vision I had in my head of what I wanted and made it reality. So talented, kind, funny, and professional. Thank you again for everything!

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2017

Jill and Debbie were so easy to work with, especially since I planned my wedding from Texas. They made me feel at ease while planning the flower arrangements, listened to my input and had great ideas. On my wedding day, my flowers were absolutely perfect and everything I had ever imagined. My centerpieces were perfect and everyone kept complementing the flowers. I would recommend them to everyone getting married in Louisville.

Trang · Married on 06/25/2017

Jill did a wonderful job on my bridal party flowers, I absolutely love my bouquet. She worked with my budget and all of photos looks gorgeous thanks to her beautiful bridal bouquet!

Lindsay · Married on 06/17/2017

Absolutely amazing! That is all there is to say. Jill and her team did a wonderful job and made my day so beautiful. My bouquet was by far the most fabulous thing I have ever seen. Thank you again for everything. She was great to work with and totally understood the looking I was going for. She worked within our budget and helped figure out what would look best in the space we had. She helped make our special day a reality.

katy · Married on 04/29/2017

Jill is a true artist and made my vision for my wedding come alive - she was amazing to work with and was willing to work with my budget. The flowers, greenery, and elements she provided brought everything together and made the wedding truly magical. I could not be happier and would recommend her 100x over to any bride!

Jennifer · Married on 05/21/2016

This florist is absolutely wonderful, I was so happy that I had found her. Jill and her mother Debra are so accommodating and very pleasant. They are very professional and have wonderful ideas if you need any help along the way. Everything looked amazing from the sprinkled rose petals to the beautifully decorated head table. The flowers that they used were so fresh and so beautiful. I received soooo many compliments on the flower arrangements and bouquets which were so gorgeous. I would definitely recommend J. Elizabeth Designs to everyone!!!

casey · Married on 01/09/2016

Our flowers were beautiful for the wedding. We went light on flowers due to our budget but Jill made sure they still looked elegant and beautiful and gave us more bang for our buck!

Mary · Married on 12/28/2015

Working with Jill and Debbie was a wonderful experience since I was helping my daughter plan her wedding in Louisville and I live in Chicago and my daughter was in Philadelphia. I called and sent a picture of what my daughter wanted and a few emails and questions later, we had our contract and the flowers were delivered looking like the picture my daughter had picked out. Simply beautiful!! I would recommend them for anyone in the area.

Emily · Married on 12/19/2015

At first, I went into my wedding not wanting flowers. I saw them as an extra expense that I didn't need to have. I had every intention of making centerpieces and such myself.

I AM SO GLAD I CHANGED MY MIND.

My wedding planner suggested we check out J Elizabeth Designs. I agreed to a meeting, and within minutes of my explanation of what I was looking for, Jill and my wedding planner knew exactly how to make it all happen. I felt confident in handing over the reigns.

I wanted a winter wonderland wedding. (We got married right before Christmas.) However, I did not want a Christmas wedding. Nothing against anyone who has done that. It just wasn't my fiancé's and my style. I wanted blue and silver frost everywhere as well as lanterns and candles flooding the room. Let me say upfront that Jill exceeded my expectations leaps and bounds.

Not only did Jill give me a winter wonderland wedding, but she also went above and beyond to make a snowy woodland type fairy tale setting for everything.

I walked into the venue and fake snow was everywhere. Candles, lanterns, and wooden logs were everywhere. Jill had procured a drapery with lights behind it to create the altar, and I wish I could post pictures on this review because words do not do her work justice. In the reception hall, she repurposed the candles and lanterns and created unbelievably gorgeous centerpieces and tablescapes.

The compliments I received that night on the decor were endless. Little girls always dream of a fairy tale wedding, and Jill gave me that. 100%. Hire her.

Angela · Married on 09/27/2015

Jill & her design team worked so well with mine & Beth's ideas for my wedding! The day turned out gorgeous and we couldn't have been more happy with e dry thing--every flower, bouquet, bling design & candle!!
    Angie & Mark Bief

Jodee · Married on 09/26/2015

Jill was wonderful to work with, start to finish. She understood my daughter's vision and was able to translate that vision perfectly--within budget and on a short timeline. Thanks very much, Jill!

Erica · Married on 09/12/2015

Jill is a creative genius. She made the floral design process so much fun, and has an unbelievable way of reading your personal style and translating it into a vision so gorgeous only she could dream up. Our wedding flowers were incredibly unique, I've never seen such an amazing combination of colors, textures and flowers. I was literally shocked when I saw how beautiful they turned out and could not be happier with the decision to hire Jill.

Shelby · Married on 06/13/2015

No words for how amazing Jill and her crew was for my wedding!!! Not to mention the flowers were to die for!

I cannot begin to say how amazing the flowers were at our wedding. All our guests commented on how beautiful they were! Jill was amazing to work with. So calm, flexible, and completely brought my "vision" to life. I could not have asked for a more wonderful florist. If you use them you will not be disappointed!

Les · Married on 05/24/2015

Jill from J Elizabeth's Design did an outstanding job providing not only flowers and arrangements for my daughter's wedding at Mellwood Art Center,, but also the line napkins and table cloths in a great variety of colors . I would highly recommend anyone to contract this company

Jill and her mother were an absolute joy to work with. I went in for my first meeting having no idea what I wanted and with Jill's help and guidance we were able to plan all details of the wedding. She is so knowledgable and helpful, a true professional and expert in her craft. I would recommend J Elizabeth Designs to anyone getting married in the Louisville area!

jen · Married on 10/31/2014

I could not have dreamed of a better experience! From the first meeting, to the day of the ceremony, the team at J. Elizabeth made everything easy, and simply gorgeous. The flowers were stunning, and compliments were abundant! Highly recommended by this very happy bride!

I had minimal flower needs but Jill created an absolutely perfect bouquet and her designs complemented my simple wedding approach.

Jill created exactly what my daughter wanted in her bouquet! We changed our minds about flowers so often and Jill not once made us feel bad our indecisions. She is professional and very talented. Thank you Jill for the beautiful bouquet.

Krystina · Married on 09/04/2011

My wedding was almost 3 months ago and I am still hearing compliments from family and friends about how gorgeous my flowers and decor were. They were wonderful to work with and always in contact with me throughout the planning process. My favorite part in the planning process was working with j Elizabeth designs and seeing the end results!!!

James · Married on 09/04/2011

Jill was amazing. The ceremony and reception were beautiful and she helped me figure out what I was doing since my bride at the time was in Chicago. Price wasn't bad and Jill and her team had the place ready to go in no time. Very easy to get in contact with and loves what she does. Glad I had her talent available to make the wedding everything my wife dreamed of. I also had her setup chairs with covers and do some candle work that turned out very well.

Carcyle · Married on 07/30/2011

Jill provided excellent service. I started working with her a year before my wedding and she was helpful all the way through. She offered me excellent service for my price. She was fully aware of my budget and did a great job!

Jennifer · Married on 04/20/2011

I am thrilled that we chose J. Elizabeth Designs. These ladies were absolutely fantastic! They were knowledgeable and very professional. I simply told them what I liked and they picked out the most perfectly arranged bouquets. I couldn't have imagined more beautiful arrangements. They were on time with deliveries so we didn't have to worry about a thing on the big day. We definitely recommend them to everyone who even mentions needing flowers for any event whatsoever!