J.Dixx Photography Reviews

8 | La Jolla, CA

8 Reviews for J.Dixx Photography

Mark · Married on 07/16/2016

I wish we could add a 6th star! Jamie was an all-star photographer and professional. We came in from Chicago to do our wedding in La Jolla and were nervous about booking all of our reservations for housing, food, and people since we didn't really know anyone. As soon as we met Jamie and got to see what a talented and creative photographer she is, we were ecstatic! She captured many great shots of our family with stunning clarity and color and made us feel relaxed and happy all day long. She went above and beyond to take us all over (including Scripps Park and La Valencia Hotel) to find the perfect shots. We VERY highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/24/2016

deanna · Married on 11/22/2015

Jamie is incredible!! I am so in love with our photos that she took for our wedding. Everything from her personality, quality, responsiveness, and the end result! Our experience was wonderful and I highly recommend jdixx to everyone for any photography needs!

Sent on 04/07/2016

Steve · Married on 11/21/2015

Jamie was everything we wanted and more! She was so gracious with her time, a true professional, and is a master at getting those perfect shots! Great with the family and knows how to make everyone give their best laugh and smile for the camera! Photobooth was a great addition.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Alex · Married on 11/12/2015

Jamie shot our wedding in Pacific Beach. She did an excellent job and is great to work with. We love our pictures and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer in San Diego.

Sent on 12/20/2015

Julian · Married on 07/12/2015

My partner and I got married in Big bear.
    We met Jamie through a friend whom recommended her as our wedding photographer. All I can say is WOW! She was very sweet and knew exactly how to work the crowd in a way where u didn't even know she was there. All of our pictures came out amazing. She even did a little photo shop on my belly. Hehe:). She went out of her way and traveled to our venue in Big bear as we all live in San Diego. We offered to accommodate her in our home however she got a hotel and paid for that out of her pocket with no added expense. Our friends and family adored her gentle nature and uplifting spirit. If your going to get married look no further. She is the best.
    Cheers

Sent on 12/11/2015

Matthew · Married on 07/07/2015

We had so much fun with Jamie as our photographer! Not only is she an amazing artist, but her laid back, carefree attitude helped to ease some of the anxieties we were having about the wedding. It was SO easy to work with her. Our wedding date changed several times but she was patient and accomodating. The park we were married at was quite small and didn't have much to work with for photos but Jamie made it happen and still managed to create an amazing album for us. I would definitely recommend her to others!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2015

Jamie was our wedding photographer and she did an amazing job. I had seen her in action at another event and loved her energy and enthusiasm, not to mention the quality of her photos. On the day of our wedding I showed up a bit frazzled, and her calm demeanor and sweet personality really helped to bring me back to the moment. During wedding party photos she exhibited confidence and control, but was never bossy and seemed to have an unlimited amount of patience! At the reception she worked the crowd to capture the essence of our celebration. Looking back through the pictures, I don't think she missed a single thing! Her photos are playful, touching and artistic. I am so grateful that we chose Jamie to photograph our wedding and I will recommend her again and again!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Teresa · Married on 05/24/2013

Jamie was amazing. She went above and beyond to make my special day perfect and captured every important moment.

Sent on 05/15/2015