J Designs, A Wedding Flower Boutique Reviews

J Designs, A Wedding Flower Boutique 7
  • Dolores

Dolores Vasquez Garrigan · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Mother of the Bride

All the flowers were absolutely beautiful! The Brides bouquet smelled amazing! It had jasmine! The added greenery to the tables was the perfect bit of accessorizing they needed! Jamie listens to exactly what you want and makes it happen!

Sent on 04/25/2019
    J Designs, A Wedding Flower Boutique 9
  • Amanda

Amanda Machacek · Married on 05/11/2019

5 out of 5!

Jamie was so great to work with! I am fairly flower illiterate and Jamie was so patient and great in guiding us in our flower decisions. Her arrangements and bouquets were absolutely beautiful, the compliments we received were overwhelming! I highly recommend using Jamie for a beautify I’m day!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    J Designs, A Wedding Flower Boutique 10
    J Designs, A Wedding Flower Boutique 11
    J Designs, A Wedding Flower Boutique 12
    J Designs, A Wedding Flower Boutique 13
    J Designs, A Wedding Flower Boutique 14

Patricia Torres Gonzalez · Married on 04/12/2019

Jaime was amazing!

Just wanted to say. That working with Jaime,was such a pleasure. She did a beautiful job for our wedding! Even worked with me, on flexible payments. She does beautiful work and will go above and beyond to make your vision a reality!!

Thank you again!!
    JB and Patricia Gonzalez

Sent on 04/18/2019
    J Designs, A Wedding Flower Boutique 15

Maria Chavez · Married on 03/24/2019

Best florist !

Omg , my wedding was just on Sunday and I loved all my greenery , my bouquets i mean you name it ! All my flowers , Jamie sure tookher time to make sure everything was perfect . My wedding experience with her help was the best , couldnt of done it without her

Sent on 03/29/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing couple

Jamie and I spent many hours and emails going back and forth on what I wanted and exactly what I pictured.

She and her husband came early and stayed to make sure the cake, stairs, alter and the room were completely taken care of. My bouquet was EXACTLY what I wanted. There wasn't anything I'd change!

Thank you for all that you two did for us!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Victoria · Married on 03/15/2019

Best florist there is!!!

Working with Jamie was probably one of the best parts of my wedding planning. She literally brought my floral vision to life. She was very easy to work with and responded quickly. I had lots of questions and she always had the perfect response. I would recommend her to anyone. My day wouldn’t have gone as I dreamed without her.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Laura · Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Design

Jamie with J Designs was so easy and fun to work with. She was able to take my inspiration board and customize it to me and my venue. Not only was she able to explain her ideas but also show me photos of what she was talking about with her designs she had previously completed. Our beautiful flowers were used throughout the venue and ceremony. The flowers were fresh on our wedding day, and it made me so happy that my bridesmaids were eager to take their bouquets home with them that night. You can hear the passion for her flowers and her business when you speak to her about your wedding day, and the compassion she has for her brides when you get to know her and hear her stories and relationships she has with her other brides. Her business relationships and networking within the wedding industry helped me out when I needed to replace TWO vendors through our planning process. Thank you Jamie and J Designs for making our wedding beautiful with your florals and design.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Paige · Married on 02/16/2019

Best florist ever

If there was one thing I knew I was going to be particular about for my wedding…it was the flowers!!! Once I met Jamie, I instantly knew she:
    1. Had a GREAT knowledge about flowers
    2. Knows how to make floral arrangements (do you see these pics???)
    3. Was very well organized
    4. WAS MY GIRL!
    She helped out SO much deciding what flowers to use, what things we could do to save money flower wise, and literally made me cry once I saw all the arrangements set up on the actual day. She exceeded every dream I had about wedding flowers….Jamie is a true professional and made my wedding day absolutely perfect. I recommend Jamie again, again and again!!!

PHOTOS: KELSEY HORNER PHOTOGRAPHY

J Designs, A Wedding Flower Boutique 26
  • Michelle

Michelle Jones · Married on 01/19/2019

Highly Recommend!

Jamie was absolutely fantastic! She made all of the floral arrangements, bouquets, boutonnières, etc. for my wedding. She did a amazing job and I just LOVED how all of my floral arrangements turned out. I cannot even tell you how many compliment I received from guests during my wedding and still today from my photos. She was very quick to respond and ALWAYS helpful. She will give you her honest opinion to ensure your floral/decor dreams comes true. So has worked in the floral/wedding industry a long time, so she knows which floral arrangements will match your theme, including colors and decor. I highly recommend her for any wedding!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    J Designs, A Wedding Flower Boutique 27
    J Designs, A Wedding Flower Boutique 28
    J Designs, A Wedding Flower Boutique 29
    J Designs, A Wedding Flower Boutique 30
    J Designs, A Wedding Flower Boutique 31
    J Designs, A Wedding Flower Boutique 32

Rosie · Married on 12/07/2018

Beautiful Flowers and Awesome Service!!

Jamie was awesome! She went above and beyond to ensure my vision came alive. Made the exact bouquet I envisioned. Her team showed great professionalism setting up and taking down the arrangements!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    J Designs, A Wedding Flower Boutique 33
    J Designs, A Wedding Flower Boutique 34

Kelsy · Married on 12/02/2018

Amazing florist

Jamie was so sweet and easy to work with. She did such an amazing job for our December wedding! I highly recommend using her for your wedding floral needs!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Liz Hernandez · Married on 11/30/2018

everything was PERFECT

Jamie was such a joy to work with. We took on the task of planning a wedding in four months and Jamie was extremely flexible, helpful (not just with floral but with muuuuch more than that) and responsive. Her pricing is some of the best i have seen and she executed exactly what i had in mind. I could not have dreamed of a better experience. THANK YOU Jamie!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Nicole Joyce · Married on 11/10/2018

The absolute best

Jamie was AMAZING! I changed my mind so many times and she was able to keep up with it and delivered the most beautiful arrangements that MADE the entire wedding!!! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Megan · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing florist

Jamie was AMAZING!! She was so easy to work with!! Would recommend her any day!!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Heather

Heather Skinner · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful work! Please to work with!

I am so happy I chose J Designs for my flowers! They were a stunning display, and I have received so many compliments about them! I do not know much about flowers, but Jamie really listened to my thoughts and ideas. She asked questions and showed pictures of different styles to really get a feel of what I wanted. The day of the wedding I could not believe how perfect everything turned out. They were everything I wanted and way more!! Jamie is truly talented and really has a gift. She was so easy to talk to and really brings your vision to life!! If I ever had a question she always answered me back right away. You will not be disappointed with J Designs. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Ana

Ana Sanchez · Married on 10/26/2018

Wedding Bouquets and Boutonnières

JDesigns did an Amazing job!! Thank You!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Kendall · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful!

Jamie was super sweet and so easy to work with! She created exactly what I imagined!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Lauren Williams · Married on 10/18/2018

Easiest part of my wedding

Jaime was perfect, she made everything so effortlessly beautiful. I have zero knowledge about flowers but she took my style and turned it into a floral dream. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Shalea Willis · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect!!!!

Jamie worked with me on the style I wanted for my wedding. She sent me pictures and ideas and was super helpful!! Every arrangement she made was stunning and I’m still in awe of how my bouquet came out!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2018

Jamie was amazing. She listened to me, made sure she understood my vision and ran with it. Knowing well that I made change things and when I did she was open to it which made it so easy for me! She loves what she does and it shows in her work! Thank you Jamie!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    J Designs, A Wedding Flower Boutique 35
    J Designs, A Wedding Flower Boutique 36
    J Designs, A Wedding Flower Boutique 37

Leanne · Married on 10/06/2018

My flowers were beautiful! Jamie’s expertise was so helpful in making the bouquets balanced, perfect, and everything I wanted. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2018
  • Cheyenne

Cheyenne · Married on 09/01/2018

A brides floral dream!!

There are not enough words that I can say about Jamie and the florals she did for my wedding. I feel like brides have their top of the list details they are “picky” about and florals was at the top for me. I wanted a boho, wild, unique, big look for florals and Jamie couldn’t have done a more perfect job. Jamie is kind, professional, honestly feels like your working with a close friend instead of “another vendor”. Tears came to my eyes when she presented my bouquet to me..and to add on to that she made me close my eyes and held my hand and walked me outside to show me the arrangement she made for the alter cross my dad built for our day. I mean I haven’t experienced many vendor experiences but in my book it doesn’t get any better than that. It really shows that Jamie has a passion for what she does and she cares about her client. I will cherish that moment for ever! Don’t think twice about searching for another florist for your big day. Bride to bride save yourself some time and just book her trust me. You won’t regret it. All my love Jamie

Sent on 03/24/2019

Salma Vanessa · Married on 08/25/2018

I ordered my bouquet, throw, and boutonnière. I absolutely loved my bouquet, and the throw! Although it was a little pricey, I completely understand!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    J Designs, A Wedding Flower Boutique 38

Luisa · Married on 08/25/2018

Made my vision come to life

To see my vision come true was a basically a dream. You can tell someone what you would like and show photos but it doesn’t always mean it can happen. With Jamie there was no problem she went off on a simple idea and put it to play and made it even more beautiful then what I even show her. She was open to my changes and I couldn’t think her enough.

Sent on 11/27/2018