EventSmith Productions Reviews

217 Reviews for EventSmith Productions

• Jolynn

Jolynn Garza · Married on 08/23/2019

Great experience!

First of all, I hardly ever take the time out to post a review but I definitely had to share my awesome experience with Jessica and EventSmith Productions (formally J&D productions). My wedding was August 3rd 2019 and I can honestly say I had the best people working to capture my amazing day! Jessica and her team are devoted to capturing your special day just the way you want. I didn't feel like my pictures were rushed and because of that they came out beautifully. Totally recommend!!

Sent on 01/24/2020
  • Halie

Halie · Married on 07/07/2019

Loved our photos!

J&D productions is amazing. They are changing to EventSmith Productions. I loved meeting with Jessica and figuring out the photos I wanted for my wedding. She was very nice and easy to talk to. I loved her style of editing and which is why I chose her as our photographer and I don’t regret it one bit. She and her fiancé were very helpful getting the right poses because we didn’t know what we were doing haha. Our wedding photos came out amazing and I am so glad I used J&D Productions!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Kodi

Kodi · Married on 04/13/2019

The best! An amazing team

J & D did an amazing job at our Wedding this past April.
    I met with this team and one other before booking, we knew instantly this is who we want to shoot our wedding!
    On the wedding day the whole team made everyone feel comfortable being on camera and got the most amazing shots. We are constantly getting compliments on our pictures and constantly telling our friends & family who are getting married to book with them. We really can’t thank this whole team enough for giving us these memories! We are sooo glad we chose them and would do it all over again! Our pictures and videos are outstanding!!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Katie

Katie Grindstaff · Married on 02/16/2019

I really enjoyed working with this company and letting them capture my special day!

I’ve seen their amazing work for many years now and I knew right away I wanted them to capture my special day when the time came. From the beginning til the end they went above and beyond to make sure I got exactly what I wanted; they were understanding, willing to work with me, and helped made the wedding planning process a breeze when it came to photo and video because I could trust them 110%. I’m a week and a half out of our wedding so I am super anxious to see our footage! But I couldn’t wait to give the awesome review they deserve! ❤️

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Nikkie

Nikkie Roy · Married on 12/14/2018

Couldn't be happier!

We hired Jessica without looking at anyone else. We knew J & D was who we wanted to use. We had many friends used them and recommended them. Could not be happier with the service we received. We used them for our engagement, bridals and wedding photography. Always quick to respond. Loved the pictures we have received so far. Loved working with them all. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Chelsea F · Married on 11/16/2018

Wedding review

Jessica, Lauren and their crew did a fantastic job chairing our big day! I felt comfortable and in the chaos they seemed to get all the pictures we wanted and more! Our video also turned out awesome and we just watched it again on our anniversary!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Madison · Married on 09/29/2018

Jessica and her team do great work. They are very professional and easy to work with. They have great packages to choose from to customize however you like. They are very organized and detailed to ensure they get all the shots you request. Also very experienced and have excellent recommendations for different poses. Jessica is passionate about her work and fun to work with. I love our sneak peek photos and can’t wait to see the rest of the beautiful shots her and her team captured. Would definitely recommend them for your special event!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Aron White · Married on 09/22/2018

We're Obsessed!

I cannot recommend Jessica and her team enough. J&D Productions shot my Bridal Portraits, our Wedding day and also did our cinematography. Every person we worked with were professional, fun and quick to respond to any questions we had. Before the wedding we ran through the day-of timeline to ensure we were all on the same page time-wise and that we had covered all of the shots we wanted. The day-of felt so seamless, it was magical! Jessica kept us on schedule, and double checked our shot list often throughout the night to make sure nothing was missing. When they weren’t with us or directing us, it felt like they weren’t even there but managed to capture everything we wanted. All of our shots were perfect and accounted for—and they turned out so beautifully! Within 10 days we received a sneak peek and all of our photos in about 4 weeks. It was such peace of mind knowing we were working with an amazing, fun, talented, professional and trust worthy team to capture our special day. Do yourself a favor and make this part of your planning easy! Have that peace of mind and look into J&D Productions. We are beyond in love with our day, and have more than amazing photos to look back on forever. Thank you J&D Productions, we are obsessed! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/01/2018

Where do I begin? When we got engaged I don’t know much about wedding planning but I did know I would not let anyone else photograph it but J&D. We decided to go with photography & videography. They also did my bridals. Thanks to my photography, Nikki, I felt like the most beautiful bride in the world. She was so kind and focused, plus extremely creative!! We also did a “My Love Story” which was a HUGE hit. It will be something we always go back to watch and reminisce. The young man who did our love story and also our videography was awesome! We are so pleased with choosing J&D, there was never a second we had to worry about a thing thanks to them. Instead of recommending, I would demand if i could that you book them, haha! You will NOT be disappointed. Your pictures are the main thing you get out of your wedding day, choose wisely and believe me when I say, there is no better team than J&D! They went above and beyond for us, and we will forever be grateful.

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 08/25/2018

We could not recommend Jessica and her team more! We hired J&D Productions for both our engagement shoot and our big day. They were even able to travel to San Antonio to do our engagements at our favorite spot in town. The whole team was wonderful to work with and all communication was quick and easy leading up to our wedding. They were great about answering our questions and making us feel comfortable and worry free! We were a little nervous about posing for all of the photos, but they made us feel completely at ease. We worked through shot lists, special requests, and inspiration for the big day so we knew everything would be perfect. The team arrived early to our wedding, kept us on schedule, and they were incredibly detail oriented, making sure every shot was perfectly set up. We were able to enjoy our big day with the confidence that we would get all the photos we wanted, and they did all of this without interrupting our experience like unfortunately I have seen at other weddings. I hardly knew they were there, but they captured everything! And WOW the photos came out even better than we imagined. We received a sneak peek first and then all of our images and we could not be happier with our photos and with our whole experience working with J&D Productions. We were so pleased that they captured all of the action, the special details, and our guests, above and beyond what we had asked for!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Marci · Married on 06/08/2018

Jessica and her team are absolutely amazing! Pictures are stunning, communication is perfect and her flexibility is appreciated. If you can't meet in person she can do virtual meetings with you. Pictures were ready before promised and photographers make you feel very comfortable.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Bev Laruez · Married on 03/06/2018

Best Photography Experience Ever

I appreciate how easy to work with they are at EventSmith Productions. they always are looking for the special photo to make my photo shots special. I would use them again.

Sent on 11/26/2019

Emily · Married on 01/13/2018

Absolutely loved working with J&D Productions. They are very flexible and worked with me to capture every special moment. My wedding vision was as important to them as it was to me and they captured it beautifully. I cannot be more proud of my photos and how they turned out.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Jennifer · Married on 01/13/2018

J&D was amazing!! We used them for engagements, bridals and wedding. Our pictures were better than we could have imagined. Our photographers were so easy to work with and had great ideas. Jessica was always easy to get ahold of and so nice to work with.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Danyel · Married on 12/16/2017

Wonderful to work with. Dependable, flexible, and outstanding pictures!

Stacy · Married on 12/02/2017

J&D Productions were awesome for us. We had a cancelation from our originally scheduled photographer two weeks before our wedding and J&D was able to make adjustments to accommodate our needs with last minute notice. The pictures they captured for us were amazing and we couldn’t have been happier with the outcome. We would definitely recommend J&D Productions to everyone!!!

Paige · Married on 11/24/2017

Jessica is heaven sent! She absolutely blew me away. I could not imagine picking a better photographer. From the details, to keeping me calm during the pictures and everything in between. Having the highlight video along with the pictures to watch whenever just truly creates the forever memory we were looking for.

Worth EVERY penny.

• Tiffini

Tiffini · Married on 11/03/2017

My husband and I hired J&D as our wedding day videographers on November 3 and could not have been more thrilled! They had 2 shooters and I feel like they captured everything perfectly!! I was so sad when they had to leave! We are so anxious to see our wedding day video!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

Had a venue change after initial setup and they didn’t even blink an eye at driving an extra hour out of the way. Thank you for a great experience!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Lorenzo · Married on 10/21/2017

J&D Productions did a phenomenal job since day one!!!! The crew has excellent customer service. Every person I invited to the wedding and seen the photos and videos are in love with J&D Productions. If you elect J&D Productions you will not regret them.

E · Married on 10/20/2017

J&D did an amazing job with photographing our wedding. They were extremely professional and offered amazing advice during the photo shoots.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Trevor · Married on 10/14/2017

J&D did an amazing job for our special day! My wife and I wanted to make sure we booked a great photographer for our wedding early so we wouldn’t have to settle for a mediocre one. They were the best decision we made! We definitely recommend them to anybody who is in need of a photographer. We thank J&D for everything and appreciate them making our big day one to remember!

Haley · Married on 09/29/2017

Amazing to work with, pictures were stunning. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/24/2017

Before we ever had a wedding date set, I knew I wanted J&D Productions to capture our special day! At our initial meeting, Jessica proved that she would not only be our photographer, but that she would also be a forever friend. She is the most passionate, hard-working, dedicated and fun person to work with. For our engagement photos, she made our vision come to life when we were able to take photos at our high-school, where we first started dating. She is always willing to try new ideas and can make anyone feel comfortable while doing so. She has calmed my nerves every time and given me confidence to be a beautiful Bride. On our wedding day, Jessica and her team did an amazing job staying on schedule and organized. We had to retake Groomsmen photos and even added a last minute first look with my brother! It’s not only about the memories we have but also about having photos to look back on and relive the moments through - J&D Productions has given us just that. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2017

They were amazing and the footage (especially the drone footage) was amazing!
    They were super attentive to our requests and made us feel super special.