J&D Productions, LLC Reviews

209 | Santa Fe, TX

209 Reviews for J&D Productions, LLC

209 J&D Productions, LLC Reviews

Madison · Married on 09/29/2018

Jessica and her team do great work. They are very professional and easy to work with. They have great packages to choose from to customize however you like. They are very organized and detailed to ensure they get all the shots you request. Also very experienced and have excellent recommendations for different poses. Jessica is passionate about her work and fun to work with. I love our sneak peek photos and can’t wait to see the rest of the beautiful shots her and her team captured. Would definitely recommend them for your special event!!

Taylor · Married on 09/01/2018

Where do I begin? When we got engaged I don’t know much about wedding planning but I did know I would not let anyone else photograph it but J&D. We decided to go with photography & videography. They also did my bridals. Thanks to my photography, Nikki, I felt like the most beautiful bride in the world. She was so kind and focused, plus extremely creative!! We also did a “My Love Story” which was a HUGE hit. It will be something we always go back to watch and reminisce. The young man who did our love story and also our videography was awesome! We are so pleased with choosing J&D, there was never a second we had to worry about a thing thanks to them. Instead of recommending, I would demand if i could that you book them, haha! You will NOT be disappointed. Your pictures are the main thing you get out of your wedding day, choose wisely and believe me when I say, there is no better team than J&D! They went above and beyond for us, and we will forever be grateful.

Marci · Married on 06/08/2018

Jessica and her team are absolutely amazing! Pictures are stunning, communication is perfect and her flexibility is appreciated. If you can't meet in person she can do virtual meetings with you. Pictures were ready before promised and photographers make you feel very comfortable.

Emily · Married on 01/13/2018

Absolutely loved working with J&D Productions. They are very flexible and worked with me to capture every special moment. My wedding vision was as important to them as it was to me and they captured it beautifully. I cannot be more proud of my photos and how they turned out.

J&D Productions, LLC 4
    J&D Productions, LLC 5
    J&D Productions, LLC 6

Jennifer · Married on 01/13/2018

J&D was amazing!! We used them for engagements, bridals and wedding. Our pictures were better than we could have imagined. Our photographers were so easy to work with and had great ideas. Jessica was always easy to get ahold of and so nice to work with.

J&D Productions, LLC 7
    J&D Productions, LLC 8
    J&D Productions, LLC 9
    J&D Productions, LLC 10
    J&D Productions, LLC 11
    J&D Productions, LLC 12
    J&D Productions, LLC 13

Danyel · Married on 12/16/2017

Wonderful to work with. Dependable, flexible, and outstanding pictures!

Stacy · Married on 12/02/2017

J&D Productions were awesome for us. We had a cancelation from our originally scheduled photographer two weeks before our wedding and J&D was able to make adjustments to accommodate our needs with last minute notice. The pictures they captured for us were amazing and we couldn’t have been happier with the outcome. We would definitely recommend J&D Productions to everyone!!!

Paige · Married on 11/24/2017

Jessica is heaven sent! She absolutely blew me away. I could not imagine picking a better photographer. From the details, to keeping me calm during the pictures and everything in between. Having the highlight video along with the pictures to watch whenever just truly creates the forever memory we were looking for.

Worth EVERY penny.

J&D Productions, LLC 14
    J&D Productions, LLC 15
    J&D Productions, LLC 16
    J&D Productions, LLC 17
    J&D Productions, LLC 18
  • Tiffini

Tiffini · Married on 11/03/2017

My husband and I hired J&D as our wedding day videographers on November 3 and could not have been more thrilled! They had 2 shooters and I feel like they captured everything perfectly!! I was so sad when they had to leave! We are so anxious to see our wedding day video!

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

Had a venue change after initial setup and they didn’t even blink an eye at driving an extra hour out of the way. Thank you for a great experience!

J&D Productions, LLC 19
    J&D Productions, LLC 20

Lorenzo · Married on 10/21/2017

J&D Productions did a phenomenal job since day one!!!! The crew has excellent customer service. Every person I invited to the wedding and seen the photos and videos are in love with J&D Productions. If you elect J&D Productions you will not regret them.

E · Married on 10/20/2017

J&D did an amazing job with photographing our wedding. They were extremely professional and offered amazing advice during the photo shoots.

Trevor · Married on 10/14/2017

J&D did an amazing job for our special day! My wife and I wanted to make sure we booked a great photographer for our wedding early so we wouldn’t have to settle for a mediocre one. They were the best decision we made! We definitely recommend them to anybody who is in need of a photographer. We thank J&D for everything and appreciate them making our big day one to remember!

Haley · Married on 09/29/2017

Amazing to work with, pictures were stunning. Highly recommend!

Michelle · Married on 09/24/2017

Before we ever had a wedding date set, I knew I wanted J&D Productions to capture our special day! At our initial meeting, Jessica proved that she would not only be our photographer, but that she would also be a forever friend. She is the most passionate, hard-working, dedicated and fun person to work with. For our engagement photos, she made our vision come to life when we were able to take photos at our high-school, where we first started dating. She is always willing to try new ideas and can make anyone feel comfortable while doing so. She has calmed my nerves every time and given me confidence to be a beautiful Bride. On our wedding day, Jessica and her team did an amazing job staying on schedule and organized. We had to retake Groomsmen photos and even added a last minute first look with my brother! It’s not only about the memories we have but also about having photos to look back on and relive the moments through - J&D Productions has given us just that. Highly recommended!!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2017

They were amazing and the footage (especially the drone footage) was amazing!
    They were super attentive to our requests and made us feel super special.

Tracey · Married on 07/01/2017

As the mother of the bride, I can say J&D Production did a fantastic job for my daughter's wedding. They handled the total package...engagement photos, bridal portraits, wedding pictures, wedding video, and memory album. I was totally pleased with their services and feel it was all at a great value. They worked well with my daughter and myself. Scheduling was never an issue for us.

Rayme · Married on 07/01/2017

J&D Productions exceeded my expectations from our very first meeting with them!!! They were professional, kind, good listeners, and made the entire process very easy for my family. They always went out of their way to be helpful and accommodating with any requests we had. I am so in love with all the images and footage we received from my wedding! This company and all of their team members are the best of the best!!!

nick · Married on 06/24/2017

Jessica was amazing!!! The staff and the whole experience was top notch. We got married at Tuscan Courtyard and they knew exactly how things were going to be, start to finish. Could not have had a better experience and thank you for a lifetime of great memories, photos, and video to remember our special day.

Shelby · Married on 05/27/2017

Would highly recommend to anyone!

Christine · Married on 05/13/2017

Jessica and Dave are awesome! Their company photographed our wedding and engagement pictures. Everything so far looks stunning, plus it was a hoot to have them at our wedding. They are amazing at what they do, and you can tell they care about making your day magical on film and in real life.

Elizabeth · Married on 05/06/2017

Best decision we made was booking with J&D. We booked our engagement pictures, wedding and videography through them and have zero regrets! Jackie and Nikki were our photographers throughout and I seriously love them! They made us feel comfortable throughout every process and delivered absolutely amazing pictures. We had a hard time picking our favorites because there were so many! Our video is also breathtaking and captured every second of our wedding perfectly! Highly, highly recommend!!

Desiree · Married on 05/06/2017

They are absolutely amazing! We love our photos!

Melissa · Married on 04/08/2017

I did not get Jessica for my wedding, but her co-workers were amazing. They got great shots I did not see, and they were kind to everyone at my wedding. Very professional!