J Crew Productions Reviews

1 User photo

J Crew Productions 1
  • Jessi

Jessi · Married on 05/25/2019

Jordon goes above and beyond!

Jordon was amazing!! He went out of his way for our unique outdoor wedding needs! He was very thoughtful and even helped with items that were not his responsibility. You can feel that he loves what he does and he wants to help you have the best day ever! He kept the guests entertained and kept everything on track! A wonderful experience!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Gabriela Gomez-Baranda · Married on 05/17/2019

DJ Service at School Events

J CREW PRPDUCTIONS has provided its DJ services at my daugther's school during Family Nights, Spring BBQ - and are expected to continue doing so. The school community has been asking for his services due to his professionalism, reasonable fees as well as the very age appropriate music selection. I highly recommend them for any type of special events.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Lori Gomez · Married on 04/26/2019

Successful School Dance

It was a pleasure to work with Jordan. It was easy to get a hold of him and he promptly responded to all of my emails. He made me feel at ease with the process. The music was appropriate for the students and Jordan was interactive. We received many positive comments from families.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Ryan · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing DJ!!!

Jordon was amazing, he helped us out through everything, gave great advice and do really great job at our wedding!
    I’ll definitely recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Lexie Soria · Married on 10/06/2018

The perfect DJ for our special day!

With the DJ service from J Crew Production, our wedding day went EXACTLY how we imagined & hoped for it to go! Jordon has helpful from the first time we met him- he asked questions to understand what we wanted & added suggestions based on what we told him. Contact with him was easy & fast, & J Crew’s online client portal made all the pre-wedding DJ planning so easy! Jordon did a wonderful job at fulfilling both ours & our guests music request, seamlessly & perfectly mixing multiple genres of music (bilingual, country, pop, etc). Music was perfectly coordinated to our day & the individual events in our timeline, which really helped the day flow. Jordon was also very helpful and flexible with any last minute changes we had to our timeline for the day. We appreciate your service J Crew Production & we’re so happy to have you a part of our special day! -Lexie & Carlos

Sent on 11/12/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2018

I went for local recommendations for finding th right DJ and had a family friend recommend Jordan and J Crew. Could not have been any happier and thrilled with the quality, professionalism, flexibility, and effects that J Crew brought to our wedding night. He played all of our favorite jams, our guests had a blast, and his lighting adds such an awesome touch to a venue. Thank you Jordan!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    J Crew Productions 2

Shari · Married on 08/25/2018

Jordan did an amazing job at our wedding! There was not a SINGLE moment that the dance floor wasn't full. He was able to play all of our requests along with additional requests from guests the night of our wedding. He was also willing to meet with me on multiple occasions prior to our wedding just to make sure we had everything planned out perfectly. I would definitely recommend the entire package including the up-lighting. The lighting looks incredible in our wedding photos. He made everything so easy. We even had some last minute changes and he handled everything with professionalism and grace. I would definitely recommend J Crew Productions for you next big event! I promise you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Kevin · Married on 08/18/2018

Jordon helped us make our day special. He was willing to work with us on choosing and supplying the music for our entire wedding. Thank you Jordon!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Chris · Married on 06/23/2018

He did an absolute perfect job at our wedding! I’ve been a part of many parties that require a DJ and he really did better than any of the other DJ’s I’ve seen. I’ve been to parties where the DJ really made the party look bad. It’s imperitive to have a good DJ because they make the party fun and he even sets up a timeline for the party and he made slide shows for our first dance and parent dances. He was all we could ask for! We had many compliments on the DJ.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Tori · Married on 05/05/2018

Jordon us absolutely amazing! He is an awesome guy and very professional at the same time! All his equipment and lighting really makes the party pop! Thank you JCREW PRODUCTIONS!!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Monica · Married on 02/17/2018

All I can say is absolutely wonderful. Jordon is top notch when it comes to being a DJ but what truly set the experience apart was his willingness to listen to our concerns and questions. Planning a wedding is already hectic and stressful enough but Jordon was willing to meet up with me on short notice. We went over the pricing, talked about what kind of wedding we wanted and what kind of music we and our families enjoyed. He also showed me his website where his clients get to effortlessly plan out their timeline and categorize their songs from “Must Play” to “Do Not Play.” Ultimately my fiancé and I went with the medium sized wedding package as we had about 90 guests. We also added the uplighting feature too.

Let’s start with his MC skills; it’d be tough to find someone who can run a wedding better than Jordon can. From the get go I was so nervous that we wouldn’t get a chance to fit everything in or that a tradition would get left out or that the dancefloor would be empty but in fact none of those happened! Jordon was able to keep things very much on schedule from our introduction song, to the first dance and to dinner and all the way to our sparkler send off. Our families had such a great time dancing their way over to the buffet and laughing during Jordon’s “shoe game.” If you don’t know what this is I highly recommend asking him about it!

As for the music itself he hit the nail right on the head. We love the Beatles and Elvis but also love dancing to 80s rock and even modern hits from artists like Bruno Mars. Jordon made sure there was something for everyone! Even after the wedding we receiving so many compliments about how lovely the evening was and how the DJ was so entertaining!
    In short, Jordon is a just a pleasure to work with. He is so down to earth and he truly listens to your questions and ideas; plus he is just so kind-hearted and relatable too. Thank you Jordon for making our night magical!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Jenna · Married on 06/17/2017

Jordon was such a Godsend to our wedding day! The band that was planned to play in the evening canceled the DAY OF and he last minute said he would stay all night. He made sure we stayed on our schedule and did not forget any wedding tradition if we wanted it. He was our own personal wedding coordinator:) His equipment was also top notch; I was worried about sound because of our outdoor venue,but it sounded great. He totally read the crowd and kept us dancing the night away. Everyone said they had a blast and the music was great. This guy actually cares about you and wants your day to go as perfect as possible.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/10/2017

Jordon was great! Very easy to work with, he has a great website that makes creating a timeline and choosing all of your wedding songs very easy. He also offers awesome up lighting as well which we chose to do and I'm so glad we did! Communication was great, he always got back to me within a few minutes and I felt that he charged a very fair price.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Alexa · Married on 06/03/2017

Jordon was incredible! He DJ'd for my wedding and I was getting compliments all night about how awesome he was! Not only did he get everyone dancing, but he helped me stick to my schedule (which I didn't think was possible at weddings). I highly recommend him. Thank you for making our night incredible Jordon!

The Gillespie's

Sent on 06/27/2017

Jazzmine · Married on 05/15/2017

Jordan with Jcrew Prodictions really made my night one to remember not only fid he have everyone on the dance floor but he assisted us with ensuring the timeline of the night went off without a hitch i would highly recommend Jordan to all my friends and he also has some amazinh monograms to really put that personal touch on your day.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Tabitha · Married on 05/13/2017

He was great on time and very fun and professional.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Lia · Married on 04/15/2017

Review written by my husband:
    Before I start on my review of J Crew Productions, I first want you to know that I’ve had the honor of knowing the owner, Jordon, for over 20 years. When I first met Jordon around 1994 we were both young. I was still in high school and it had only been a year or two since he had graduated but even then Jordon was DJ’ing a wide variety of venues including graduation parties, weddings and special business events. Jordon is fundamentally a great human being, very thoughtful, always professional and is always bringing a smile to everyone with his quirky sense of humor. We quickly became friends back then and I even assisted with the setup and breakdown of equipment on a few of his events. Life often does lead us down unexpected paths and that was the case for Jordon and me, and sadly many years went by where we had lost touch with each other.
    Fast forward to April 2016, a year before my wedding, and I wanted an excellent experienced professional DJ who I knew would ensure a great time for all. Despite our years apart, I already knew I wanted Jordon for the job. Fast forward another year and I can honestly tell you, and these are not just my words, my wedding was the best wedding I had ever been to. I already knew Jordon was good but he really blew my wife and me away. It’s a true testament to how Jordon’s dedication and love for DJ’ing plus over 20 years turns a kid with a dream into an experienced master of his craft. From ceremony to last dance, everything went off without a hitch and every one of our 140+ guests still cannot stop talking about how this was the most fun wedding they had ever been to.
    Deep and heartfelt thanks from my wife, myself and our family to J Crew Productions for making such an important day for us so much fun! I really can’t say enough about how much the professionalism, skill and experience of J Crew Productions contributed to the outstanding success of our wedding.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Melissa · Married on 03/25/2017

Jordan was absolutely amazing!! He made our wedding go smoothly and kept the guests smiling and dancing. He had fun game ideas throughout and people still talk about the shoe game!! Highly recommend him!!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Jaimee · Married on 02/06/2017

I truly am so happy that we had Jordon and JCrew Productions for our DJ. Jordon helped us from the start to get our timeline organized. I had no clue where to start with that. He gave wonderful suggestions and over the top service. The lighting was gorgeous and he was able to make the lights our wedding colors. He projected our names on the wall adn made the venue look so incredible! He played Videos with the music and He even had the capability to have one of my best friends who couldn't make it to the wedding FaceTime into the reception, say a few words and have that projected on the wall for all to see. He really made my wedding the event i was wanting, a party! I wanted everyone on their feet and dancing and that's exactly what it was all night! Since my wedding I have gotten non-stop compliments from people about how great the music and the DJ were. We played the shoe game and it allowed our guests to learn a little bit more about us and have fun. I had never heard of this game before but when Jordon suggested it we said sure and everyone loved it! Jordon was also able to provide us great sound at the ceremony location. All around Jordon was an amazing asset to our day and I highly recommend everyone hires him!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Joey · Married on 10/01/2016

Working with Jordon was great. We had no experience with weddings or DJ services. Jordon helped us the entire way. The music was great with a great selection and he was able to take requests too. Not only that but he also helped us to iron out the schedule for the reception since we had no idea what to do! I highly recommend Jordon to anybody looking for a great DJ service.

Sent on 11/08/2016

I absolutely loved working with Jordon. He was professional and really listened to me. Even the day of the wedding was listening to me and my requests.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Becca · Married on 09/17/2016

Talk about a party atmosphere at the reception!!! A huge part of that was contributed by J Crew Productions who provided the DJ equipment, projector, up-lighting, and so much more! Even a projected live video chat from a guest who couldn't attend the wedding to surprise the bride & groom during the toasts! As a wedding coordinator, I can say hands down this company has one of the best up-lighting set ups I've worked with yet. The colors not only were customized to the couple's theme but changed throughout the night and even during songs for added effect. This company provided the sound at both the outdoor ceremony in Sacramento and the indoor reception in Dixon. Great company to work with!

Becca Foles
    Blissful Events
    Day-Of-Coordinator
    beccasblissfulevents@gmail.com

Sent on 09/21/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/04/2016

Jordon DJ'ed my wedding a week ago, and he was great! He worked in all our selections ( a very eclectic list of music) with other dance tunes that I had never thought of playing at my wedding. But it made for a great night of dancing all night long! We had no ideas for dinner music, but I was very impressed with the selection he chose, great ambient music at just the right level for chatting. Only downside was the county noise laws, we could have kept partying all night!

Sent on 06/13/2016
  • User5507589 · event on 09/26/2015

DJ Jordon did two of our fundraising events and was awesome. Not only did he play great pump-up music that all of our participants and vendors enjoyed, but he walked around and promoted everyone, was flexible and helpful with announcements and organizing entertainment, and much more. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/08/2015