J Crew Productions Reviews

1 User photo

J Crew Productions 1

Ryan · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing DJ!!!

Jordon was amazing, he helped us out through everything, gave great advice and do really great job at our wedding!
    I’ll definitely recommend him to everyone!

Lexie Soria · Married on 10/06/2018

The perfect DJ for our special day!

With the DJ service from J Crew Production, our wedding day went EXACTLY how we imagined & hoped for it to go! Jordon has helpful from the first time we met him- he asked questions to understand what we wanted & added suggestions based on what we told him. Contact with him was easy & fast, & J Crew’s online client portal made all the pre-wedding DJ planning so easy! Jordon did a wonderful job at fulfilling both ours & our guests music request, seamlessly & perfectly mixing multiple genres of music (bilingual, country, pop, etc). Music was perfectly coordinated to our day & the individual events in our timeline, which really helped the day flow. Jordon was also very helpful and flexible with any last minute changes we had to our timeline for the day. We appreciate your service J Crew Production & we’re so happy to have you a part of our special day! -Lexie & Carlos

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2018

I went for local recommendations for finding th right DJ and had a family friend recommend Jordan and J Crew. Could not have been any happier and thrilled with the quality, professionalism, flexibility, and effects that J Crew brought to our wedding night. He played all of our favorite jams, our guests had a blast, and his lighting adds such an awesome touch to a venue. Thank you Jordan!

J Crew Productions 2

Shari · Married on 08/25/2018

Jordan did an amazing job at our wedding! There was not a SINGLE moment that the dance floor wasn't full. He was able to play all of our requests along with additional requests from guests the night of our wedding. He was also willing to meet with me on multiple occasions prior to our wedding just to make sure we had everything planned out perfectly. I would definitely recommend the entire package including the up-lighting. The lighting looks incredible in our wedding photos. He made everything so easy. We even had some last minute changes and he handled everything with professionalism and grace. I would definitely recommend J Crew Productions for you next big event! I promise you wont be disappointed.

Kevin · Married on 08/18/2018

Jordon helped us make our day special. He was willing to work with us on choosing and supplying the music for our entire wedding. Thank you Jordon!

Chris · Married on 06/23/2018

He did an absolute perfect job at our wedding! I’ve been a part of many parties that require a DJ and he really did better than any of the other DJ’s I’ve seen. I’ve been to parties where the DJ really made the party look bad. It’s imperitive to have a good DJ because they make the party fun and he even sets up a timeline for the party and he made slide shows for our first dance and parent dances. He was all we could ask for! We had many compliments on the DJ.

Tori · Married on 05/05/2018

Jordon us absolutely amazing! He is an awesome guy and very professional at the same time! All his equipment and lighting really makes the party pop! Thank you JCREW PRODUCTIONS!!!

Jenna · Married on 06/17/2017

Jordon was such a Godsend to our wedding day! The band that was planned to play in the evening canceled the DAY OF and he last minute said he would stay all night. He made sure we stayed on our schedule and did not forget any wedding tradition if we wanted it. He was our own personal wedding coordinator:) His equipment was also top notch; I was worried about sound because of our outdoor venue,but it sounded great. He totally read the crowd and kept us dancing the night away. Everyone said they had a blast and the music was great. This guy actually cares about you and wants your day to go as perfect as possible.

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/10/2017

Jordon was great! Very easy to work with, he has a great website that makes creating a timeline and choosing all of your wedding songs very easy. He also offers awesome up lighting as well which we chose to do and I'm so glad we did! Communication was great, he always got back to me within a few minutes and I felt that he charged a very fair price.

Alexa · Married on 06/03/2017

Jordon was incredible! He DJ'd for my wedding and I was getting compliments all night about how awesome he was! Not only did he get everyone dancing, but he helped me stick to my schedule (which I didn't think was possible at weddings). I highly recommend him. Thank you for making our night incredible Jordon!

The Gillespie's

Jazzmine · Married on 05/15/2017

Jordan with Jcrew Prodictions really made my night one to remember not only fid he have everyone on the dance floor but he assisted us with ensuring the timeline of the night went off without a hitch i would highly recommend Jordan to all my friends and he also has some amazinh monograms to really put that personal touch on your day.

Tabitha · Married on 05/13/2017

He was great on time and very fun and professional.

Lia · Married on 04/15/2017

Review written by my husband:
    Before I start on my review of J Crew Productions, I first want you to know that I’ve had the honor of knowing the owner, Jordon, for over 20 years. When I first met Jordon around 1994 we were both young. I was still in high school and it had only been a year or two since he had graduated but even then Jordon was DJ’ing a wide variety of venues including graduation parties, weddings and special business events. Jordon is fundamentally a great human being, very thoughtful, always professional and is always bringing a smile to everyone with his quirky sense of humor. We quickly became friends back then and I even assisted with the setup and breakdown of equipment on a few of his events. Life often does lead us down unexpected paths and that was the case for Jordon and me, and sadly many years went by where we had lost touch with each other.
    Fast forward to April 2016, a year before my wedding, and I wanted an excellent experienced professional DJ who I knew would ensure a great time for all. Despite our years apart, I already knew I wanted Jordon for the job. Fast forward another year and I can honestly tell you, and these are not just my words, my wedding was the best wedding I had ever been to. I already knew Jordon was good but he really blew my wife and me away. It’s a true testament to how Jordon’s dedication and love for DJ’ing plus over 20 years turns a kid with a dream into an experienced master of his craft. From ceremony to last dance, everything went off without a hitch and every one of our 140+ guests still cannot stop talking about how this was the most fun wedding they had ever been to.
    Deep and heartfelt thanks from my wife, myself and our family to J Crew Productions for making such an important day for us so much fun! I really can’t say enough about how much the professionalism, skill and experience of J Crew Productions contributed to the outstanding success of our wedding.

Melissa · Married on 03/25/2017

Jordan was absolutely amazing!! He made our wedding go smoothly and kept the guests smiling and dancing. He had fun game ideas throughout and people still talk about the shoe game!! Highly recommend him!!

Jaimee · Married on 02/06/2017

I truly am so happy that we had Jordon and JCrew Productions for our DJ. Jordon helped us from the start to get our timeline organized. I had no clue where to start with that. He gave wonderful suggestions and over the top service. The lighting was gorgeous and he was able to make the lights our wedding colors. He projected our names on the wall adn made the venue look so incredible! He played Videos with the music and He even had the capability to have one of my best friends who couldn't make it to the wedding FaceTime into the reception, say a few words and have that projected on the wall for all to see. He really made my wedding the event i was wanting, a party! I wanted everyone on their feet and dancing and that's exactly what it was all night! Since my wedding I have gotten non-stop compliments from people about how great the music and the DJ were. We played the shoe game and it allowed our guests to learn a little bit more about us and have fun. I had never heard of this game before but when Jordon suggested it we said sure and everyone loved it! Jordon was also able to provide us great sound at the ceremony location. All around Jordon was an amazing asset to our day and I highly recommend everyone hires him!!

Joey · Married on 10/01/2016

Working with Jordon was great. We had no experience with weddings or DJ services. Jordon helped us the entire way. The music was great with a great selection and he was able to take requests too. Not only that but he also helped us to iron out the schedule for the reception since we had no idea what to do! I highly recommend Jordon to anybody looking for a great DJ service.

I absolutely loved working with Jordon. He was professional and really listened to me. Even the day of the wedding was listening to me and my requests.

Becca · Married on 09/17/2016

Talk about a party atmosphere at the reception!!! A huge part of that was contributed by J Crew Productions who provided the DJ equipment, projector, up-lighting, and so much more! Even a projected live video chat from a guest who couldn't attend the wedding to surprise the bride & groom during the toasts! As a wedding coordinator, I can say hands down this company has one of the best up-lighting set ups I've worked with yet. The colors not only were customized to the couple's theme but changed throughout the night and even during songs for added effect. This company provided the sound at both the outdoor ceremony in Sacramento and the indoor reception in Dixon. Great company to work with!

Becca Foles
    Blissful Events
    Day-Of-Coordinator
    beccasblissfulevents@gmail.com

Rachel · Married on 06/04/2016

Jordon DJ'ed my wedding a week ago, and he was great! He worked in all our selections ( a very eclectic list of music) with other dance tunes that I had never thought of playing at my wedding. But it made for a great night of dancing all night long! We had no ideas for dinner music, but I was very impressed with the selection he chose, great ambient music at just the right level for chatting. Only downside was the county noise laws, we could have kept partying all night!

Melissa · Married on 09/26/2015

I had nothing but complements at my wedding about Jordon and J Crew Productions. Jordon was very flexible when we had ideas and jumped at any opportunity to help. He had set up a screen and played photo videos for our parent dances/first dance and music videos for the party portion. He was such a hit and if I were to plan another wedding, I would hire him without question. Thank you Jordon for making our wedding so memorable!

Kellie · Married on 09/05/2015

Jordon saved my wedding day! I was working with another DJ that was very unresponsive and unprofessional. With two weeks before my wedding, I had to cancel that DJ and go into bridezilla mode! I emailed Jordon after I read reviews here on wedding wire and emailed him right away! Within a minute and half Jordon called me and LUCKILY that was the only day he was available in September. I felt like I could breath again after confirming Jordon as my DJ. Not only was he a fantastic, and I really mean fantastic, DJ and MC, he really did everything I asked of him, and did things I didnt even ask of that helped me out a lot and made everything go smoothly. He also came prepared with fun games for us to interact with the guest and my husband and I! With minor difficulties with the venue and lack of space to set up, Jordon handled it with ease and professionalism and took in into his own hands to figure it out and not stress me out. With that being said, future brides, go with JCREW PRODUCTIONS! Jordon really made the party and became family at the end of the night! Thanks again !!!!!

Jillian · Married on 08/22/2015

I have been to several weddings where Jordon had been the DJ and I must say there was no question that I wanted J Crew Pro to be the one to DJ my wedding! He was so informative with helping plan the timeline of the wedding to thinking of every detail of helping the day go smooth. We had 250 guests attend our wedding and Jordon kept everything moving from the seating before the ceremony to cocktail hour to the food line never bottlenecking to everyone dancing all night long!! It was amazing to have a slide show of old photos playing while I danced with my husband! The slide show also made it enjoyable for the guests to reminisce while the father/daughter and mother/son dances were happening. Once the dancing started Jordon knew exactly what to play to keep us dancing well into the night!! If we could have I'm sure we would have been out there until the sun rose!!

Mikaela · Married on 08/15/2015

Jordan is awesome -- I was probably the hardest bride to work with because I was so busy leading up to the wedding! I got everything to him so late, and he just made everything happen perfectly. He'll write up timelines, suggest ideas and games, and he does it all for a great price. My wedding was having a great time dancing that the venue director allowed us to keep dancing even after the county noise restriction passed, and Jordan had no problem going the extra hour! We didn't even have to ask him, and he also did amazing lighting for me, I originally said no to the lighting but he kept mentioning how awesome the extra lighting would look in my backyard-forrest wedding. He was so right, it looked great. He'll also pull up songs and take requests, and he just knows how to keep everyone having fun!

Jordynn · Married on 04/11/2015

Jordan provided excellent service for my husband and I on our special day. He provided many options for us to make sure we were 100% satisfied with his performance. He was very well priced, too. I definitely recommend this DJ for any event you are planning!