J.Co Photography & Film Reviews

8 | Nassau, BS

8 Reviews for J.Co Photography & Film

Adam K. · Married on 07/12/2019

Exceeded our expectations!

Jason and J.Co Photography captured our wedding elopement perfectly. He and his team went to great lengths to include all of our favorite locations. He is a true professional, great to work with, and made us feel so comfortable. The process was fun, lighthearted and stress-free. We got all of our photos very quickly and they blew us away! They were so natural, not staged and felt like us. We highly recommend hiring J.Co for your event!

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/19/2019

Perfect videographer your destination wedding

J.Co photography and film was the videographer for our destination wedding in the Bahamas in May 2019.

First of all, he is very flexible and can tailor to what you need. Unlike some videographer we've contacted and said they have minimum hours of service, J.Co film was very accommodating. We ended up having him for 5 hours on the day of.

Secondly, Jason was pleasure to work with! He was very professional but still friendly. Neither my husband or myself are great posers, but he made us capture the most beautiful moments of our lives.

Thirdly, he was a drone! I highly recommend you having a drone as part of your package. It's the best way to capture the amazing scenery of the Bahamas. We loved that shot in the video.

The only other advice is to read your contract well. We somehow overlooked ours and ended up only getting a video of the entire night. If you want a shorter version, or Instagram teaser, make sure to check that it's part of the package.

Overall, great value and great service! Highly recommended for your special day!

Sent on 05/04/2020

Gino · Married on 02/04/2019

Jason was fantastic and a pleasure to work with!

Jason was more than understanding and super patient during our wedding day. He was very respectful and made you feel very welcome since the first time we spoke to him. I would certainly recommend his team to capture your special day based on our experience with him.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Jade D. · Married on 11/24/2018

Great Communication, amazing equipment and lots of fun during any occasion

Jason was on time and great detailed communication with the wedding party. the outcome of all pictures in the end was amazing. I couldn't have been happier. Pictures are one of the most important detail to create happy lasting memories.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Cheryl · Married on 04/07/2018

We had our daughters wedding in the beautiful Bahamas and of course wanted it captured on video. Our videographer Jason was polite, professional, and very easy to work with! Our video is exactly what we wanted, couldn’t be more pleased!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Gregory · event on: 03/13/2018

Jason was awesome! Great photos and incredibly flexible, such a pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a quality professional.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Deverly · Married on 12/24/2016

We had a great experience with Jason. He was very kind, patient and professional.

Thank you again Jason.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Dominique · Married on 05/07/2016

Jason is awesome! He always responded to my e-mails quickly when working on the planning of the wedding and what exactly I wanted. I didn't actually have the chance to meet him until the day of the wedding, but I immediately liked him. He has a great personality, and my husband and I enjoyed working with him. The final product was absolutely amazing. I cry everytime I watch my wedding video, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/14/2016