J.C.'s Hair Design Reviews

J.C.'s Hair Design 3
J.C.'s Hair Design 4
J.C.'s Hair Design 5

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing hair and makeup services

I highly recommend J.C.'s Hair Design for bridal and bridesmaids hair and makeup! From the first time I contacted Alyssa, she was responsive, professional and made the process stress-free. She was super flexible when I sent changes to the services some of my bridesmaids wanted and quickly edited our day-of schedule. On the morning of my wedding, after Alyssa had packed everything up, my photographer asked to get some "action" shots of her applying my makeup. She got out some supplies and posed for the photos without complaint, which I appreciated so much!

As far as the actual hair and makeup goes, I couldn't have been happier with how my hair and makeup turned out! Everything lasted from noon all the way to when my reception ended at 1am. My updo did not move even though I danced the night away! The bridesmaids were also very happy with their hair and makeup and they looked beautiful! Alyssa and Alyssa did a fantastic job! They completed my hair and makeup, flower girl hair, mother of the groom hair, 5 bridesmaids updos and three bridesmaids' makeup efficiently and on time! Having them come to us rather than going to the salon made the morning so much easier and relaxed...I cannot recommend J.C.'s Hair Design enough!

Sent on 09/27/2019

J.C.'s Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren for your kind words. I really appreciate it. And I enjoyed working with you and taking care of you in your special day. I hope you had a wonderful wedding day with your friends and family. I wish you all the best as you start this new chapter in your life.
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Kratsas · Married on 09/14/2019

Quick, Easy, No Stress

Both Alyssa's did a wonderful job with hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids! None of my girls had many hair ideas, and they were able to work off their hair type and they turned out wonderful! Everyone complimented my hair and makeup the entire night! I was able to rock out without my hair coming undone!

Sent on 09/24/2019

J.C.'s Hair Design's reply:

Thanks Liz! We had a nice morning taking care of you all. (and enjoyed the music selection-lol) You all looked gorgeous and Im glad to hear you were able to have fun and not worry about your hair coming undone.

Samantha · Married on 08/24/2019

So happy with how everyone looked!

I am so happy that Alyssa was able to do my hair and makeup, and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous!!

Sent on 09/24/2019

J.C.'s Hair Design's reply:

Thanks so much Sam. You looked gorgeous on your wedding day. It was a pleasure taking care of you and your bridal party. Everyone was so sweet. And your wedding was wonderful. Love you!

Alexandra O'malley · Married on 07/27/2019

High quality

They did a fabulous job on my (the bride's) hair and make up, as well as all the bridesmaids.

Sent on 08/13/2019

J.C.'s Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Alex for the kind words. We were so glad to be a part of your special day. I wish you and your husband all the best!

Hannah Ranc · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!

Alyssa and her stylists are wonderful to work with from first contact, to trial hair and makeup, and the big day! I had the best experience, not only are they professional, honest, and nice as can be, they are also amazing at styling all hair types and styles. Not to mention they do beautiful makeup! So thankful that my matron of honor recommended these girls to me, could not have been more happy!

Sent on 08/12/2019

J.C.'s Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah! It was a pleasure taking care of you all. I wish you all the best as you start this new chapter in your life. 😊

Christine · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful experience

Alyssa made me and my bridesmaids look beautiful for my wedding day. Our makeup was flawless and stayed on all day.

J.C.'s Hair Design 6
    J.C.'s Hair Design 7
    Sent on 07/15/2019

J.C.'s Hair Design's reply:

Thanks Christine! You looked so beautiful 😍 I hope you had a wonderful wedding day. I wish you and your family all the happiness as you start this new chapter.
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly Recommend

Alyssa was extremely responsive to my texts and emails. She was flexible to come early on the day of and she did a wonderful job with our hair! I got so many compliments that I looked like a princess! I highly recommend Alyssa and J.C. Hair Design for all your hair needs!

Sent on 07/15/2019

J.C.'s Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Kristina! You did look like a princess 👑 I hope you had a wonderful wedding day and I wish you and your husband all the best!
  • abbey

abbey · Married on 06/29/2019

Flawless Hair/Makeup

My hair was gorgeous in photos especially! I love the way it looks like it's very natural and flowy. Alyssa does such a great job! Also - my makeup was flawlesssssss!

J.C.'s Hair Design 8
    Sent on 07/23/2019

J.C.'s Hair Design's reply:

You look so pretty Abbey! I love that picture. 😍 It was a pleasure taking care of you and your bridal party. I wish you all the best.
    & J.C.’s Hair Design

Jessica Sledz · Married on 06/28/2019

Absolute Perfection

Alyssa and her team did the hair and makeup for my wedding for my bridesmaids, moms and myself!!! They did an awesome job!! Everyone looked and felt so beautiful!! Alyssa 110% delivered!! As the Bride, I felt so beautiful and still felt like myself!They!! are a talented group, listened to whatever everyone wanted, they were very sweet and patient!!! I would 110% recommend them!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

J.C.'s Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Jessica! It was a pleasure working with you all. You looked so beautiful 😍 I wish you and your husband all the happiness!

Jackie Saul · Married on 06/08/2019

Stress Free Wedding Makeup

Alyssa did my bridesmaids' and my makeup for my wedding. She did a fantastic job! I live in Dayton, but my wedding was in Cleveland so it was a little difficult to schedule meetings and trials with vendors. Thankfully Alyssa was one of the vendors who helped the distance be much less stressful for me. Alyssa was flexible and patient with me when we had to change our contract and make a last minute change, I can't even explain how much I appreciated her in that moment. We ended up doing my trial the day before my wedding, which was perfect because then she just changed my makeup a little bit for my rehearsal dinner so I didn't have to worry about it myself and I didnt have the same look two days in a row. I showed Alyssa one picture of what I had in mind and she nailed the look I was going for! All of our makeup looked natural, beautiful, and lasted all day! The last thing I'll add is that J C's Hair Design had the best and most fair prices for makeup in the entire cleveland area and as I was researching them I noticed they also had the best reviews and pictures from their clients. I would absolutely use CJ's again!

J.C.'s Hair Design 9
    J.C.'s Hair Design 10
    J.C.'s Hair Design 11
    Sent on 10/19/2019

April Chang · Married on 05/18/2019

Thank you!

Alyssa and her team did a great job with the hair for my bridesmaids and hair/makeup for me, my mom, and mother-in-law. They were very efficient and were able to get everything done in a timely manner the morning of the wedding. Alyssa was also very flexible and patient throughout the planning process!

Sent on 06/03/2019

J.C.'s Hair Design's reply:

Thank you April. I hope you had a wonderful wedding day 🥰 I wish you all the best as you start this new chapter in your life.

Rebecca · Married on 11/16/2018

Great Experience

JC hair design is very reasonably priced and provides the luxury of coming to you. I had a great experience with them on my wedding day and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/28/2018

J.C.'s Hair Design's reply:

Thanks Rebecca! I hope you had a beautiful wedding day, and I wish you and your new husband all the best.

Emily · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful!!

Before hiring Alyssa, hair arrangements were becoming a stressful part of wedding planning - I was really frustrated by the prices at other salons. I was so happy when I went for the trial and Alyssa did an amazing job - she works quickly and really knows what she’s doing. The few days before the wedding had been really stressful, so Alyssa was one of the best parts of the wedding day - she did an amazing job with all of the bridesmaids hair, and got done really quickly. She’s really flexible, and helped put in flower garlands and curl one bridesmaids hair even though she wasn’t getting her hair done. I would highly recommend Alyssa and JC hair design.

Sent on 11/20/2018

J.C.'s Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Emily! You are so sweet. And your family was so nice. We really appreciate you letting us be a part of your special day. I wish you all the best. 😀

Sara · Married on 09/28/2018

I am so glad I went with jc hair designs! She was so flexiable, prepared and personable!!! So worth it!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

She was able to work with our timeline and adjust for last minute changes in party serviced. Hair and makeup was well priced, and I got Halo hair extensions that can be reused for years without damaging my hair, they look great, and are easy to use myself.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Hillary · Married on 09/15/2018

Alyssa,
    Thank you so much again! You’re awesome to work with and all 3 of us loved our hair/makeup! I’ll be referring my friends to you!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

J.C.'s Hair Design's reply:

Thanks Hillary! I enjoyed spending the morning with you and your family. You are all so sweet. Congratulations, I wish you all the best!
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 09/01/2018

I’m so happy we chose this salon. It was perfect way to start out our day that we are going to remember forever. From the hair/makeup trial day to on our actual wedding, everything was flexible and professional. I will recommend to future brides.

Sent on 09/20/2018

J.C.'s Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Anna. You and your family and friends were a pleasure to take care of. I wish you all the happiness!

Sara · Married on 08/18/2018

Perfect!

JC Hair Design is a wonderful company all together!  Our wedding was 1-19-19. Alyssa and her crew really know what they are doing!! Alyssa communicated very well during the time leading up to the wedding. She and her two helpers really took their time to make sure we all looked perfect! Getting ready for the  big day was a huge highlight!! These girls really out did themselves!  If I could give them 10 stars I would!! Thank you JC Hair Designs!!

Sent on 02/05/2019

J.C.'s Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Sara! I’m so glad I was able to be a part of your special day. You and your bridesmaids were a pleasure to be with. We are so happy for you and John!

Justine · Married on 07/28/2018

Alyssa did a great job on the makeup for my wedding! Highly recommend her to others for their special day!

Sent on 09/03/2018

J.C.'s Hair Design's reply:

Thanks Justine! It was a pleasure taking care of you and your bridal party. I wish you all the best!

Taylor · Married on 04/27/2018

Alyssa did my hair for my wedding as well as my bridesmaids and mom. She did an incredible job, I was so happy. She helped me put together a schedule for doing everyone's hair and she finished way ahead of schedule which relieved a lot of stress on the day. She was wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Patricia · Married on 01/27/2018

Even better than Pinterest quality hair and make up!

Both my hair and make up were stunning for my wedding day thanks you Alyssa! We planned our wedding long distance and Alyssa was amazing throughout the entire process. From clearly listing out prices and expectations to my last minute hair trial to showing up on time the day of! She traveled to where myself and my bridesmaids were getting ready, set up was quick and Payment was made super easy as they do accept card when they travel.

Sent on 11/05/2018

J.C.'s Hair Design's reply:

Thanks Patricia! You were such a beautiful bride. I’m so glad I got to meet you and your family and take care of you all. I wish you all the best!

Rebecca · Married on 09/23/2017

Alyssa was amazing! I was so pleased with the experience I had with her during my hair trial and then with my bridesmaids during our appointment on my wedding day! She was so easy to talk to and really open to my ideas, as well as responsive when I asked for her professional input. I will absolutely be back to J.C.'s Hair Design for a hair appointment and will recommend them to anyone planning their wedding!!! Thank you, Alyssa!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Ashlee · Married on 09/16/2017

Great service. she was very dedicated to giving me the best hair and makeup!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Sara · Married on 09/03/2017

Alyssa and her assistants did a fantastic job with my bridal hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids' hair and makeup! The quality of the work is something to definitely highlight, I don't think we've ever looked better! My wedding was in Canton on a Sunday and Alyssa was so flexible from the start, as many vendors I looked into did not provide services on Sunday. I loved that my hair and makeup trial was included in my bridal services because Alyssa had the chance to help me figure out what I wanted for my hair and makeup. Overall, I loved working with Alyssa and her assistants; I am so lucky I came upon their information and would absolutely recommend her services for hair and makeup.

Sent on 09/16/2017

J.C.'s Hair Design's reply:

Thanks Sara, you are so sweet. It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party as well. Best wishes!

Nicole · Married on 09/02/2017

J.C.'s Hair Design did amazing with my bridal hair! It came out just the way I wanted it and very happy with all of my bridesmaids hair as well!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2017