J. Bray Media Reviews

J. Bray Media View more information

• Ben
    Ben F. Getting married on 02/09/2022

J. Bray Media!

Jill was tremendous to work with and was always ready to get the best shot! She helped us through the process and let us know what was needed from us and what she was going to do every step of the way making it very simple on our end. This was important to us as we wanted to make sure we would be able to remember this day forever. She was always in great spots throughout the night to capture the guests smiling faces and our most important moments. Our video turned out fantastic and we got it shortly after our wedding as noted in the contract. We can't thank her enough and have loved reliving our moment often!
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn E. Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing!

So flexible and kind! We got our entire wedding video then realized we wanted a shorter highlight version as well and she was so accommodating and fast with it! She got amazing shots but somehow managed to stay out of the way... barely even noticed she was there.. in a good way ;)
  • Michelle
    Michelle Z. Married on 06/12/2021

Experienced professional with incredible results, loved working with Jill!

Working with Jill was an absolute pleasure and we are fully in love with our wedding video! She captured moments between us and our guests that are just a treasure to have and I could not recommend her more. She worked hand in hand with our photographers making everything go so smoothly. In addition, our wedding was postponed due to COVID and Jill was more than understanding in the rescheduling process. We received the advice from many married couples to invest in a videographer and we were so glad we did and so glad we picked Jill! Would highly recommend!
    Randi D. Married on 11/21/2020

High quality videography

Jill did an amazing job! She was the perfect balance of professional and fun. She worked really well with our photographer and she was great at communicating with us. The final product is even more beautiful than we imagined. We highly recommend J. Bray Media!
    Taylor S. Married on 08/01/2020

My experience

Jill was awesome!!! She was so amazing at capturing all the special moment on our day and went above and beyond! She showed up way before my photographer and captured moments that my photographer missed. She was very natural and created a beautiful video that my husband and I will treasure for many years!
    Taylor S. Married on 08/01/2020

My experience

Jill was a awesome! She was so amazing at capturing all the special moment on our day and went above and beyond! She showed up way before my photographer and captured moments that my photographer missed. She was very natural and created a beautiful video that my husband and I will treasure for many years!