J&A Entertainment Reviews

J&A Entertainment 5
J&A Entertainment 6
J&A Entertainment 7

Leah · Getting married on 11/14/2020

The J&A team was amazing at our wedding. They were flexible with last minute changes and truly gave our guests an awesome experience! They played just the right music at the right times to get people up and on the dance floor and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ & MC. We also used the J&A photobooth which was fantastic. The attendant was great and the prop selection was on point. Thank you, thank you! Highly recommend J&A Entertainment.

Sent on 05/20/2018

J&A Entertainment's reply:

Woohoo!!! Thanks for the review Leah, we are so happy that you loved our services. It's truly a team effort from the office staff to the DJ all the way to the photo booth operator. We are so happy that you were pleased!!! Congratulations!
  • Brianna

Brianna Hereford · Getting married on 10/21/2019

Personalized and professional

Joe is fantastic! He was recommended by a good friend and I’m so glad I chose J&A for my special day!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Brianna,
    Thank you so much for this review we truly appreciate it. We always love getting feedback from our clients. Congratulations :-)

McKenzie · Getting married on 09/28/2019

J&A Entertainment is by far the best DJ company you can go with! DJ Joe and DJ Al Boogie are hands down the funnest around! You're guaranteed a great event with these guys!! I will definitely be doing business with them again!!

Sent on 04/06/2016

J&A Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much McKenzie, we are so happy that everyone had a great time. I will be sure and let Al Boogie know how pleased you all were!
  • Joshua

Joshua · Married on 07/12/2019

Very good.

The owner was very nice and informative. He made us feel comfortable about booking with him

Sent on 01/24/2019

J&A Entertainment's reply:

Feba Mathew, thank you so much for this review!! We truly appreciate you taking the time to review us. Congratulations :-)
  • Megan

Megan Shed · Married on 06/08/2019

Dance Floor was on Fire!

J&A Entertainment was the best decision we made! They were professional, responsive, and very easy to work with.
    Joe was our DJ, and he was so much fun! We gave him some ideas, and he gave us recommendations when needed.
    We had some pretty tough ideas for mixes, and some how he pulled it off!
    Our dance floor was FULL, and our guests had so much fun!

Joe was mobile and moved around the venue. He was great at reading the crowd, and he catered to our needs. He even got out on the floor and did a line dance with guests!
    We had so much fun at our wedding, and J&A made sure to bring the party!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    J&A Entertainment 8
    J&A Entertainment 9
    J&A Entertainment 10
    J&A Entertainment 11
    J&A Entertainment 12

Jody · Married on 05/04/2019

Professional and fun!

We couldn't say enough great things. The music for the ceremony and reception entrance went flawlessly. We are still getting compliments on how great the DJ (Joe) was. Best choice we made!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Jody,
    Man oh Man what a wedding that was Saturday!!! Wehhh I gave you guys every ounce of energy I had and I was pooped after the show LOL. Thank you Jody, I love ya and congratulations :-)

Victoria · Married on 04/05/2019

Best dj ever

We had the BEST DJ! Our DJ was fun and kept people on the dance floor. Everyone kept telling us how great he was. Before booking, I had a phone consulation where they ask you questions to fit you with a DJ for your wants/needs. We were paired with DJ Manny. We needed someone who knew both english and spanish music. Could not have asked for a better DJ! We also had out photobooth through J&A and everything ran smoothly.

Sent on 04/19/2019

J&A Entertainment's reply:

WOOHOO!!! We knew DJ Manny would be the perfect DJ for your event. Thank you so much for this review, I will be sure and share this with Manny :-)
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 03/16/2019

A-mazing!

We booked J&A for their DJ services through our venue, TownHall Texas. From early on, their communication was just great! I spoke with a couple of people initially so they could get a feel for what we wanted for our big day. We got Alton for our DJ, and he was AWESOME! I had some major concerns about choosing many of the songs, and he eased our nerves in one simple phone call. Our wedding was just about perfect, and Alton definitely played a huge part in that, keeping people on the dance floor the entire time! I'd book with them again in a heartbeat, and definitely recommend them!!!

Sent on 06/03/2019

J&A Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this review. We can't thank you enough for your kind words. We are so happy that we matched you with Alton, he is definitely one of our favorites :-) Congratulations!!!
  • Machenzie

Machenzie George · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing services!

Our wedding night was AMAZING! And Joe definitely killed it with the music! We are still getting compliments on him to this day! Our experience with J&A was great, all questions were answered and I always felt reassured! All of our guests had a great time and danced all night long!Would definitely book them again!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    J&A Entertainment 13
    J&A Entertainment 14
    J&A Entertainment 15

J&A Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this review, we are that much closer to our goal. I really appreciate the kind words about our services and especially about me LOL. I love it!!! Congratulations :-)

Nicole Sheets · Married on 01/26/2019

Dj jason did wonderful!

DJ Jason stepped in and saved the day at the last minute when I had to cancel our plans with another company. Tiffany had me on the phone with DJ Jason in less than an hour after I called her. She was very helpful! Jason did a flawless job. The songs I picked were by an artist that wasn’t super popular and he had them! He knew when to cut the dances short and he felt out the crowd and played the right music to get people dancing! He was professional but fun and super nice! My brother and friends are still talking about how much he was making them laugh right before the grand entrance and how nice he was- and it’s been 2 months since the wedding. He came early to make sure his laptop worked properly with the sound system and everything went flawlessly. I can’t say enough good things.

Sent on 03/18/2019

J&A Entertainment's reply:

Heyyyyyy Nicole!! Thank you so much for this review, we are so happy that you loved Jason. I will be sure and show this to Jason today! Congratulations :-)
  • Heather

Heather Skinner · Married on 10/27/2018

Great experience! Definitely recommend

J&A Entertainment is the best!! From the moment we booked them, they were always quick to respond to any of our questions. They were very professional and went out of their way to make sure we had the best experience! The music was perfect and kept the party going all night long! We also rented a photobooth and we are so glad we did! It was a hit and all of the pictures turned out great! We are so happy to have found J&A entertainment. Thank you for helping make our night the best ever!

Sent on 11/13/2018

J&A Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Heather, we truly appreciate you taking the time to write this review. I love how you covered the whole team and our process. Congratulations :-)

Danielle · Married on 06/22/2018

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!! Everyone was on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 06/28/2018

J&A Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle we really appreciate you taking time out of your day to say these kind words. Congratulations!!!

Kassidy · Married on 06/20/2018

My name is Kassidy Jones, and my husband and I had the best wedding we could have ever imagined thanks to J&A entertainment. First of all, let me start with a story. We were 2 months out from our wedding and our original DJ cancelled on us. It was a nightmare. Needless to say our budget was very slim, we are college students and we needed to find someone fast. We were recommended to J&A and couldn’t have asked for a better company to work with. We had Manny as our DJ and he was such a blessing to have. He was amazing! My family didn’t have to do anything work wise. He ran the show, kept the crowd alive, and took care of Keith and I like we were royals. If you are getting married, J&A entertainment is a very affordable company and amazing to work with. Ask for manny! I’m still blown away at how well he does his job. Manny if you see this, again thank you so much!

Sent on 06/22/2018

J&A Entertainment's reply:

Kassidy, I can't wait to show this to Manny. Thank you so much for sending this review, we absolutely love our clients! Congratulations :-)

Kristin · Married on 06/08/2018

Wow! I simply cannot put into words how wonderful our experience was working with J&A Entertainment for our wedding. Joe and Tiffany are absolutely AMAZING. They are incredibly knowledgeable and SO easy to work with. Tiffany always answered my emails within 24 hours (most were answered the same day within at least an hour) and scheduling times to speak with Joe was very flexible. Communication is definitely something this company does well. If ever I had a question they were happy to help and explained everything perfectly. I had two phone conversations with Joe leading up to the wedding to go over the feel and music style we were going for and he listened to everything I had to say and made that vision come true for us! The music formats that they use for the Ceremony and Reception are awesome guides to use and allow you to make your day as custom as you would like! Not to mention they actually review your formats and deliver EXACTLY what you are asking for. They also provide uplighting at prices that are unbeatable - they really transformed our venue and I am so glad that we rented through them! We also had a live band play at our wedding and Joe and the J&A team worked with them seamlessly. You would almost have assumed they were with the same company! It never felt like it was a transition from one to the other. All in all I would suggest using J&A Entertainment to anyone that is planning a wedding or event in the future. Planning weddings are no joke, but working with this company was one of the easiest (and best) experiences of the entire process. Joe, Tiffany, and the rest of the team made it so stress-free that I felt like I was working with family!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2018

DJ Godwin with J&A Entertainment was everything we were looking for in an energized DJ and so much more. He kept our event on track and kept our guests on the dance floor. He even joined us out on the floor for a few dances. He also came up to my now husband and I to ask about playing country music per guests' requests (since we originally didn't want country). The level of professionalism was outstanding! A highlight, too, was when he allowed my five-year-old niece the opp to fulfill her "dream" of singing 'Let it Go' in front of the crowd. It was a hit!

I feel like overall, J&A Entertainment (including Tiffany & Joe) really listened to what we were looking for. The communication response was swift and there wasn't a time where I was left wondering where things stood with our DJ. I'd recommend J&A Entertainment & DJ Godwin to anyone looking to keep their guests entertained and out on the floor all night long.

Sent on 06/18/2018

J&A Entertainment's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for this awesome review. I love how you highlighted the entire process from beginning to end. Congrats Michelle :-)

Marie · Married on 05/25/2018

J&A was absolutely amazing! They provided services for my wedding and I could not be happier. DJ Godwin is amazing. He brought everyone to the dance floor and is very responsive! Could not have picked a better DJ.

Sent on 06/11/2018

J&A Entertainment's reply:

Marie, we are very happy that you enjoyed our services. I'm so glad that you loved Godwin, he's an awesome DJ/MC. I'll be sure to share this review with him :-)

Kamryn · Married on 05/17/2018

J&A Entertainment was absolutely incredible at our wedding on 5/17/18!! They were so professional, considerate, fun, and definitely kept a really fun vibe throughout the entire night! They made the night run smoothly and played such a fun mix of music that catered to our wedding perfectly!!! 10/10 we would totally recommend them!! :)

Sent on 05/27/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

J&A is the absolute best! My husband and I had quite a large wedding, and Joe had everyone out on the dance floor all night. He listened to my requests, and made sure to play all of my must have songs. He went above and beyond by bringing an extra MC to help him since he was under the weather the day of my wedding. I would highly recommend J&A for all party events!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

J&A Entertainment's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much! I can't tell you how much I appreciate this review. I'm so happy you enjoyed our services. Congratulations :-)

HANNAH · Married on 05/11/2018

Godwin was so much fun and kept my dance floor full at all times with his fun, upbeat personality!

Sent on 05/31/2018

J&A Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Hannah, we really appreciate this review and I am sure Godwin will love it!!

Taylor · Married on 05/03/2018

J&A entertainment provided us with a party on our wedding night! We would hire them again and recommend them to anyone in the Greater Houston area.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Cassie · Married on 04/28/2018

Alex from JA Entertainment did an amazing job! He arrived on time and setup without any assistance. He checked in with my fiance and I several times during the day to make sure everything was going as planned. When plans changed he was accommodating with no complaints. I will gladly choose JA Entertainment for my next event.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Cassie,
    Thank you so much for this review, we really appreciate your feedback. I will be sure and show Alex this review, he will be so thrilled. Thanks again and congratulations :-)

Sam · Married on 04/20/2018

I would highly recommend J&A Entertainment to anyone. They were very responsive and easy to work with to go along with better pricing. They got in touch with us in advance of the wedding to see what kind of atmosphere we wanted and they got it exactly right. They customize their service to fit what you would like. I don't leave many reviews but they did an amazing job and our dance floor was packed the whole night. Our DJ was Alton and I would highly recommend him as well. All around great job and we didn't have to worry about anything!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Sam,
    Thank you so much for this review, I love how you didn't forget to mention the whole company in this review. We all really try to communicate with our client as a team to make sure your night was perfect. Thanks again and congratulations :-)

Jordan · Married on 04/14/2018

Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our wedding!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Jordan,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review we really appreciate it. Congratulations!!!

Amber · Married on 04/13/2018

If you're looking to have a good time at your reception, Joe is your guy! He keeps the dance floor jumping and knows how to hype up the crowd. He is also very professional. Which is essential for your big day.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Kristen · Married on 04/07/2018

From the first moment of contact, Joe and his team were nothing but professional and super personable. They contacted me shortly after booking with them and sent me a sheet that was a life saver for picking out music for the ceremony and reception. They were always available for any questions we had and I always felt like they had our best interests at heart. I had the package with the up-lights, photobooth, and the monogram and I do not regret it one bit, The choices for the monogram were so pretty and I even got to pick what my photobooth pictures would say on them! The day of the wedding Joe and his team introduced themselves to me and walked me through what would happen and made sure I had a great time all night. The guest all had an amazing time and I left a super happy bride! They had the BEST personalities and we are super grateful to have had them at our wedding!

Sent on 04/15/2018

J&A Entertainment's reply:

Kristen, this review just gave me the biggest smile. These types of reviews make me appreciate what I do. Thanks Kristen, congratulations :-)