53 Reviews for Izzo Pro Video

DVD (3)
Documentary (2)
Traditional (2)
53 Izzo Pro Video Reviews

Izzo Pro was our wedding videographer recently at The Revere Golf Club in Henderson, NV. Mario and Danielle make the best team you're going to find! They're full of so much enthusiasm and energy, and they take great pride in their work. They were perfect! They captured all the best moments of our wedding and made us look like we had a Royal Wedding. We absolutely LOVE the end video product! By the way, if you're thinking of getting drone footage - Do It!! Amazing work!

Profile Picture Daisy, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Cinematic, Drone Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Mario and Danielle were absolutely amazing!! We couldnt have had anyone better video our wedding. They were super friendly and kept low key. Once we got our video back we wondered how they got such amazing footage without either of us ever noticing. Highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Brandy, 4/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

100% perfection. I cannot explain to you how amazing Izzo Pro are. My wife and I did A LOT of research as, being from Australia, it was imperative we had someone to capture the moments perfectly for all our friends and family back home to see.
In short... They nailed it!
What they delivered to us was beyond our wildest dreams and way more than we could've expected.
Their prices are more than reasonable, they have flexible packages and their work is AMAZING.
Most importantly, they beam with passion for their job and this shines through in the work they deliver.
Mario and Dani made us feel comfortable and special from the moment we met them. They asked what was most important to us and ensured this was captured; they were in tune with our vibe and knew what we wanted musically; and they were there to answer and address any questions we had.
We're so grateful for everything Izzo Pro did and can't recommend them highly enough!

Profile Picture Sam, 4/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We absolutely love the way our wedding video turned out! It brought us right back to that day and it’s amazing how a video can capture so much more than just pictures. We would hire them again in a heartbeat and are so glad we found them to capture our special day. They are professional, very responsive to any questions we had, and are extremely talented at what they do. They went out of their way to make sure our video turned out perfectly and was to our liking. Thank you so much for everything Mario and Danielle!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

These guys made our day AMAZING!!! We had the best time with them so lovely, so fun, so professional. Their skills could be seen instantly. Our finished product is just even better than i ever could have imagined, i am so so so glad we watched their other videos and knew their style was our style too. If you want a videographer do not go past these guys they gave us the best video with such amazing shots that i have no idea how they got because they are just STUNNING!!!! They also really did make our elopement wedding day just the best!!!!!!!! THANKYOU IZZOPRO!!! PICK THESE GUYS!!!

Profile Picture Natasha, 3/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony

I was debating on not having a videographer, but Izzo pro and Luxlife had a great package and I decided to go with both of them. I wasn't expecting my video to look as good as it did. Not only was the video put together well, but the video itself was so amazing. It felt like I was watching a beautiful masterpiece about me!
I 100% recommend Izzo pro for all for any occasion! Thank you for making my wedding day amazing and for capturing my wedding memories perfect!

Profile Picture krystal, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Cinematic, Storytelling

IZZOPRO... it’s in the name PRO! They’re definitely pros at what they do! They’re such an amazing couple, a married couple! Which is even better because they know what you want or what your looking for in your video & they captured everything! We are so happy we upgraded to the platinum package it is definitely worth every penny! If there’s a 2 hour video I’m sure we would’ve upgraded to that too! When we saw the IG highlight, we already knew that the 60 minute video will be extraordinary... & guess what!?! It was! Beyond words!
I just want to add that they work so great together, they compliment each other & the vibe is so positive while they’re working & because of that the finish product is just crazy beautiful!

Profile Picture Crissy, 3/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Digital Download, Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

Where do we start? We will start at the end. The finished product is amazing. When you get married it comes at you fast and furious, most of the time you are being paraded from one thing to another. So it's easy to not take time to stop and enjoy your special day. Watching this video brought us back to our wedding day with all the feels.
Their passion comes through in their work. You can tell they care, a very important quality when you are dealing with a day as important as your wedding.
My work life has let me work with some very talented people in video and production. These guys know what they are doing.
If you are looking for people to capture your special day or special event your search is over.
Again thank you guys. We are both overjoyed with how everything turned out.

Profile Picture Andrew, 2/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

This couple is amazing!! My husband and I were so happy with our video and watch it all the time. I cannot say enough good things about them. They bring so much good energy to the day. If you don't hire them, you will be sorry.

Profile Picture Monique, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

IzzoPro where to start!!!!! You guys are the REAL DEAL. If you guys haven't blown up just yet sit back and enjoy the ride to AWESOMENESS you are about to make it BIG!!!!! You guys are flipping AMAZING!!!!! Don't let negative people hold you back or hold you down people like that had too many falls in life. The great thing about you is your full of life and full off adventure. Mario and Dani you guys are very helpful and easy to communicate with along our amazing journey. I can't wait to hire you guys for the birth of our first child. I told my wife she better start practicing pushing because when it's time for LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION she's gonna be a PRO and who better to capture that moment than IZZOPRO!!!! Thank you so much for everything that you guys provided us on our wedding day, it was perfect and the video is full of lifetime memories that will last forever. You guys are truly the definition of PERFECT!!! Aaron also was a huge part of the day and was down to earth easy to talk to.

Thank you so much for everything.

Your boy,

Magic Mike Part II

Profile Picture Terrence, 2/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional, Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray

I would give them 10 stars if I could!

Hire these guys! I cried more watching our video than I did on the wedding day! Lol! Mario, Dani and Aaron captured some very tender, hilarious, loving, and fun moments that I am so thankful we get to re-live again and again... and again. (I seriously can’t stop watching them! Haha) They were professional, organized, highly responsive, and very accommodating to us. (Aaron even gave my kiddo the jacket off his back to keep her warm.) They are a great team who has great passion for what they do and it clearly shows through their work. Hands down, the best purchase we made for our special day!

Profile Picture Cassi, 2/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras

Absolutely the only choice for all of my future videographer work. Above and beyond in all categories.

Profile Picture Chuck, 1/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

This group of people deserve 50/10 stars in our opinion! Mario, Dani and Aaron went above and beyond to capture the most precious memories of our wedding day! We are so in love with our video and words can't describe the level of creativity and professionalism Izzo Pro displayed throughout the whole process. They had so many wonderful ideas that we would have never thought about and took the time to capture every little detail from our day. This is hands down the best descion you can ever make for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Dominique, 12/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

The Izzo Pro team is HANDS DOWN the most professional and GIFTED group of individuals we have worked with in a long time. Thankfully, this interaction happened for the biggest day of our lives, to date. We booked their Gold Package and from start to finish their communication was clear and to the point. They have such a keen eye for detail and their work is absolutely unique. On the day of our wedding, we felt like they were super stealthy in their approach but they didn't miss a beat. When we watched our wedding video, I'm pretty sure our jaws dropped with surprise. They captured all of the most important moments and were able to harness our individual chemistry without having the video look cheesy or gauche. It's the perfect mix of super high resolution, romantic, and sophistication. We love you guys! -Matt and Vanessa Hartshorn

Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

When you see the name IzzoPro that means you can just put your all your trust in them. The production house is reliable, efficient and considered. Honestly, I cannot find any complain. Especially when it comes in wedding venue, there maybe 100s of production company but to find the right one not always easy and very time consuming. Izzypro is very serious about their clients, they are very responsive and you can tell that they care! I put my trust in them without worry about one bit, no headache. BTW, Mario is very professional and good looking as well! He would took his time going thru the rundown and doesn't make you feel pressure on your big day. I really appreciated his work, I highly recommend IzzyPro!

Profile Picture Donald, 10/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mario & Danielle are PHENOMENAL. We had last minute changes with ceremony and start times and it was no problem. They were in sync with our photographer and everything went so smooth. They are the best hype men EVER! They helped direct us on what to do made us feel so comfortable, we didn’t feel pressured. Danielle reminded me to stay hydrated during the day along with other advice. We didn’t have a cake song and Danielle recommended one, As I was going to tell the DJ Danielle already had it covered!! It was like we knew them for years, they were so helpful in so many ways and eliminated any stress. We can’t thank them enough. Their work is amazing quality & so worth it !

Profile Picture Aracely, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

They did such a beautiful and incredible job on capturing our special day. Our family and friends loved the videos as much as we did and my husband and I are just amazed and so thankful we chose izzo pro!!! Thank you Izzo Pro!!!

Profile Picture Ruby, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Izzo Pro is the absolute best. When planning your wedding you think about all these details and the day comes and you miss most of them celebrating. Having a video team that can help to capture those moments is one of the most important things you can do. Izzo is your choice. They captured our wedding beyond perfection and made us an incredible video that we can cherish forever. They are fantastic to work with and actually recommended our photographer LuxLife. They truly are the best combo in Vegas. Stop looking for video now and book them. I guarantee you will cry the happiest tears ever reliving the memories.

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/24/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Digital Download

Izzo Pro, Mario, did an amazing job capturing our wedding and creating a beautiful video. I am so lucky we found them because we were almost considering not doing videography. Their services were affordable, but we received the same services and quality that the competition offers. Mario and Dani met with us to discuss all our thoughts and concerns. It felt like we were chatting with friends. Mario worked great with our photographer and our guests loved him. Our Instagram video and full video are breathtaking. He provided us with beautiful pictures from the video, which is now one of my favorite pictures. I would recommend their services to all my friends and family.

Tiffany and Jeff

Profile Picture Tiffany , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mario has done an amazing job for us. The videos look great!

Profile Picture Marina, 9/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Izzo Pro was a pleasure to work with. They delivered exactly what we needed for our corporate testimonial videos. They were great quality at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Joanna, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mario and Danielle are absolutely amazing!!! Our groomsman is a videographer/photographer and usually does all of our work so finding the perfect Videographers to fill his spot, that we could trust and connect with was one of the most crucial parts in our wedding planning. We met Mario and Danielle at Bridal Spectacular and looked no further...seriously one of the best decisions we have EVER made! They are both a dream to work with! The best part is you can tell that they love what they do and truly care about the couples they work with, which goes a LONG way esp. on such an important day! We LOVE our videos and watch them over and over again, bringing our wedding back to life time and time again! Seriously, look no further and book this beautiful couple to capture your wedding, you won't be disappointed! Thank you so much, Mario and Danielle! We appreciate you both more than you'll ever know and you will always hold a special part in our hearts and our big day!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, Digital Download

Honestly couldn't have gotten a better wedding video!! Mario and Danielle did an amazing job. Very responsive, super friendly and have a good eye for all the small details. Thank you for capturing moments my husband and I missed and our wedding day over all! Highly recommend!! Thank you again Mario and Danielle�

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download

This is my second time working with Mario and Dani. In my case, they have videotaped 2 of my public speaking events. The finished videos are professional and exactly what I needed for my C.V. They are friendly, prompt, and great to work with!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/19/17, 1 Review