Izzo Pro Video Reviews

Izzo Pro Video 6
Izzo Pro Video 7

Steven Robinson · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Absolutely amazing

Reaching out to Mario and Danielle was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I was traveling to Las Vegas for vacation with my now fiance and had them capture my proposal. They were incredibly organized and very accommodating to my requests. In regards to their work, it speaks for itself. The video and photos I received were absolutely amazing. The editing and sound quality were flawless, and the turn around was unbelievably fast. I could not be happier with my experience, they were sincere and genuinely cared about getting the moment right. If you're not at least reaching out to Izzo Pro, you're cheating yourself.

Izzo Pro Video 8
    Izzo Pro Video 9
    Izzo Pro Video 10
    Izzo Pro Video 11
    Izzo Pro Video 12
    Izzo Pro Video 13
  • Eric

Eric Nagle · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding videography’s best kept secret!

After searching through dozens of “top rated” videographers charging nearly as much as our wedding, we found IzzoPro, and we’re SO GLAD we did! They created a custom package that worked for our elopement-style wedding in the middle of the desert. Danielle and Mario were so great with communication, which was a huge help because we live on the east coast and couldn’t be as hands on with our wedding planning. Victor and Alex were our videographers for the actual wedding day and we can’t say enough about them! They were incredibly professional during all of our serious moments - we actually forgot they were even there as they carefully captured each moment. But they were also so entertaining and funny and made the bride & groom photo shoot a serious blast. We got 2 videos with our package and they’re both pure magic - we cry every time we see them. IzzoPro is truly a talented crew that can capture the true essence of each moment without it feeling over-produced or corny. Total plus that they’re an affordable option to add on to any wedding. Thank you guys for everything!

• Yoon

Yoon Haag · Married on 10/18/2018

Wedding videographer

We first met Danielle at the Bridal Spectacular expo. She was so friendly and knowledgeable. I loved the fact that this company was a husband/wife duo! We searched other videographers, but none compared to the quality of their work. Their work on their social media Instagram site is absolutely amazing! Plus, it shows their fun personality! When we received our video of our ceremony, I only wished we reserved them for our reception as well! They captured the beautiful and precious moments of our ceremony. The details were impeccable. We thank you very much for your exceptional skills and communication. Mahalo for being apart of our special day!

• Y

Yasmine · Married on 10/07/2018

Couldn't be better!

Izzo Pro and their staff were absolutely amazing. Not only did they offer Military Discount, which is important to my Husband and I, they also were very accommodating to my needs. I couldn't choose which package I wanted so we were able to create a package specifically to my needs. The videographer was absolutely, super, chill, relaxed, and precise. His vision matched mine. He made me feel comfortable, and wasn't too overbearing when instructing me and my bridesmaids. I will recommend them again and again and again, it is worth it to share your big day in a high quality, professional, fashion.

Kayla · Married on 10/06/2018

Don’t pass them up!

If you are not hiring Izzo Pro to capture your wedding day then you are doing it WRONG!
    From the moment I first spoke to Mario on the phone I just knew I had made the right choice. I had looked into many different videography companies that were either way out of my budget or didn’t offer everything I wanted and then I had found Izzo. After watching some of their work online I knew I couldn’t pass up this amazing (husband and wife) team. Unfortunately a few months before the wedding, AT ABSOLUTELY NO FAULT TO IZZO PRO, they informed be they could not give me everything they had first agreed to, I can’t say I wasn’t a little worried but I knew I had but my faith into an amazing company and it was honestly just too close to the wedding to find anyone else and thank god I didn’t! Mario and Dani went above and beyond to capture my most perfect day and ended up being able to give me almost everything we had first agreed on and I don’t feel like I missed out on anything.
    We got our video back just a few days ago and I’ve already watched it a million times! Dani captured our wedding so perfectly.
    Izzo brought my wedding video dreams to life! Working with them was an absolute pleasure from start to finish. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to hire a videographer.

Sandra · Married on 10/05/2018

Look no further, hire IZZOPRO for your special day!

Hands down the best decision we did was hire IzzoPro. They did a fantastic job capturing every detail of our wedding. Every single minute of our video was absolutely flawless. They go above and beyond to make sure they get the perfect shot. These guys have a passion for what they do and it definitely show! They are not only awesome individuals but are seriously a power couple and super down to earth. We could never express enough how thankful we are for such a fantastic job!! Look no further, hire IZZOPRO for your special day!

Sandra · Married on 09/22/2018

My daughter and I meet with Mario and Dani, let me say how blessed we were to have meet these two, not only are very reasonably priced, but they make you feel like you have been friends for a long time.
    The day of the wedding they were ON IT!! Just by the small video clips that they have shared with us, all I can say is AMAZING!!!
    Thank you Izzo Pro for the memories that my daughter and her husband will cherish forever.

Cassandra · Married on 09/20/2018

Professional staff, on time, independent setup/breakdown, great video quality

So impressed with the video quality and different angles. Audio was great and every special moment was captured. Thank you for capturing the most memorable day of our lives.

Miguel · Married on 09/02/2018

On the most important day of our life there were many challenges at our wedding venue but throughout the entire night Izzo Pro was a calm and understanding presence. They allowed us to be ourselves and feel at ease within the chaos of the day. The next day as me and my wife reflected on what went right and what went wrong at the wedding we were disappointed with many things but there were some key moments that were amazing. In only a few days after our wedding Izzo Pro delivered our wedding video and to our surprise every one of the moments we loved made it into the video including an amazing finally with my wife’s grandmother celebrating on the dance floor. Watching our wedding video filled us with happiness and joy! Stunning captures and quality with incredible service! Thank you Izzo Pro for making it possible! Anyone planning a wedding should use Izzo we absolutely recommend them!

Jocy · Married on 08/18/2018

Booking with Izzo pro was the best thing we could have done! From beginning to end, Mario and Dani were always so helpful not to mention quick and prompt with their responses. They were so easy to get a hold of anytime I had any questions. Dani arrived at the location of our ceremony early and was super professional from the get-go. She helped me stay super calm when I was stressing out about our limo being late. When we finally arrived at the location to take our photos, she was there with such a positive attitude. I loved the vision she had for us, she made it so easy to pose and have fun while she was filming! Thank you Mario and Dani for capturing our big day! It was such a pleasure to work with you guys and your team!

Alyssa · Married on 08/11/2018

Dani and Mario are amazing! They have such a great eye and were able to capture our wedding beautifully. They are so fun and energetic and have such a passion for what they do. Our video came out perfect! The turnaround is amazing, we have been married for a few weeks and we have already showed our families and watched it so many times.

Kelsey · Married on 07/14/2018

They were awesome and all of our videos came out amazing! Super easy to work with, and definitely captured the feel of our wedding. We are forever indebted to them for doing such a wonderful job, and being the nicest people ever. To top it all off they were very reasonably priced.

Angela · Married on 05/12/2018

Mario and Danielle were fantastic! They were extremely professional and warm to make the experience feel very comfortable and easy. The product that they provided exceeded our expectations. We used their full package with the drone included and it was worth every penny. The crew was so friendly and fit right in with everyone while getting the job done. I couldn't have asked for more! Getting everything set up and getting the final product in the end was extreemely simple. I coundn't recommend Izzo Pro enough!

Daisy · Married on 04/14/2018

Izzo Pro was our wedding videographer recently at The Revere Golf Club in Henderson, NV. Mario and Danielle make the best team you're going to find! They're full of so much enthusiasm and energy, and they take great pride in their work. They were perfect! They captured all the best moments of our wedding and made us look like we had a Royal Wedding. We absolutely LOVE the end video product! By the way, if you're thinking of getting drone footage - Do It!! Amazing work!

Brandy · Married on 04/12/2018

Mario and Danielle were absolutely amazing!! We couldnt have had anyone better video our wedding. They were super friendly and kept low key. Once we got our video back we wondered how they got such amazing footage without either of us ever noticing. Highly recommend them.

Sam · Married on 04/04/2018

100% perfection. I cannot explain to you how amazing Izzo Pro are. My wife and I did A LOT of research as, being from Australia, it was imperative we had someone to capture the moments perfectly for all our friends and family back home to see.
    In short... They nailed it!
    What they delivered to us was beyond our wildest dreams and way more than we could've expected.
    Their prices are more than reasonable, they have flexible packages and their work is AMAZING.
    Most importantly, they beam with passion for their job and this shines through in the work they deliver.
    Mario and Dani made us feel comfortable and special from the moment we met them. They asked what was most important to us and ensured this was captured; they were in tune with our vibe and knew what we wanted musically; and they were there to answer and address any questions we had.
    We're so grateful for everything Izzo Pro did and can't recommend them highly enough!

Izzo Pro Video 14
    Izzo Pro Video 15
    Izzo Pro Video 16
    Izzo Pro Video 17
    Izzo Pro Video 18
    Izzo Pro Video 19

Stephanie · Married on 03/31/2018

We absolutely love the way our wedding video turned out! It brought us right back to that day and it’s amazing how a video can capture so much more than just pictures. We would hire them again in a heartbeat and are so glad we found them to capture our special day. They are professional, very responsive to any questions we had, and are extremely talented at what they do. They went out of their way to make sure our video turned out perfectly and was to our liking. Thank you so much for everything Mario and Danielle!

Natasha · Married on 03/19/2018

These guys made our day AMAZING!!! We had the best time with them so lovely, so fun, so professional. Their skills could be seen instantly. Our finished product is just even better than i ever could have imagined, i am so so so glad we watched their other videos and knew their style was our style too. If you want a videographer do not go past these guys they gave us the best video with such amazing shots that i have no idea how they got because they are just STUNNING!!!! They also really did make our elopement wedding day just the best!!!!!!!! THANKYOU IZZOPRO!!! PICK THESE GUYS!!!

krystal · Married on 03/11/2018

I was debating on not having a videographer, but Izzo pro and Luxlife had a great package and I decided to go with both of them. I wasn't expecting my video to look as good as it did. Not only was the video put together well, but the video itself was so amazing. It felt like I was watching a beautiful masterpiece about me!
    I 100% recommend Izzo pro for all for any occasion! Thank you for making my wedding day amazing and for capturing my wedding memories perfect!

Crissy · Married on 03/10/2018

IZZOPRO... it’s in the name PRO! They’re definitely pros at what they do! They’re such an amazing couple, a married couple! Which is even better because they know what you want or what your looking for in your video & they captured everything! We are so happy we upgraded to the platinum package it is definitely worth every penny! If there’s a 2 hour video I’m sure we would’ve upgraded to that too! When we saw the IG highlight, we already knew that the 60 minute video will be extraordinary... & guess what!?! It was! Beyond words!
    I just want to add that they work so great together, they compliment each other & the vibe is so positive while they’re working & because of that the finish product is just crazy beautiful!

Andrew · Married on 02/20/2018

Where do we start? We will start at the end. The finished product is amazing. When you get married it comes at you fast and furious, most of the time you are being paraded from one thing to another. So it's easy to not take time to stop and enjoy your special day. Watching this video brought us back to our wedding day with all the feels.
    Their passion comes through in their work. You can tell they care, a very important quality when you are dealing with a day as important as your wedding.
    My work life has let me work with some very talented people in video and production. These guys know what they are doing.
    If you are looking for people to capture your special day or special event your search is over.
    Again thank you guys. We are both overjoyed with how everything turned out.

Izzo Pro Video 20

Monique · Married on 02/18/2018

This couple is amazing!! My husband and I were so happy with our video and watch it all the time. I cannot say enough good things about them. They bring so much good energy to the day. If you don't hire them, you will be sorry.

Terrence · Married on 02/10/2018

IzzoPro where to start!!!!! You guys are the REAL DEAL. If you guys haven't blown up just yet sit back and enjoy the ride to AWESOMENESS you are about to make it BIG!!!!! You guys are flipping AMAZING!!!!! Don't let negative people hold you back or hold you down people like that had too many falls in life. The great thing about you is your full of life and full off adventure. Mario and Dani you guys are very helpful and easy to communicate with along our amazing journey. I can't wait to hire you guys for the birth of our first child. I told my wife she better start practicing pushing because when it's time for LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION she's gonna be a PRO and who better to capture that moment than IZZOPRO!!!! Thank you so much for everything that you guys provided us on our wedding day, it was perfect and the video is full of lifetime memories that will last forever. You guys are truly the definition of PERFECT!!! Aaron also was a huge part of the day and was down to earth easy to talk to.

Thank you so much for everything.

Your boy,

Magic Mike Part II

Cassi · Married on 02/09/2018

I would give them 10 stars if I could!

Hire these guys! I cried more watching our video than I did on the wedding day! Lol! Mario, Dani and Aaron captured some very tender, hilarious, loving, and fun moments that I am so thankful we get to re-live again and again... and again. (I seriously can’t stop watching them! Haha) They were professional, organized, highly responsive, and very accommodating to us. (Aaron even gave my kiddo the jacket off his back to keep her warm.) They are a great team who has great passion for what they do and it clearly shows through their work. Hands down, the best purchase we made for our special day!

Chuck · Married on 01/31/2018

Absolutely the only choice for all of my future videographer work. Above and beyond in all categories.