39 Reviews for Izzo Pro Video

Documentary (1)
Add'l Hours (1)
Drone Footage (1)
39 Izzo Pro Video Reviews

The Izzo Pro team is HANDS DOWN the most professional and GIFTED group of individuals we have worked with in a long time. Thankfully, this interaction happened for the biggest day of our lives, to date. We booked their Gold Package and from start to finish their communication was clear and to the point. They have such a keen eye for detail and their work is absolutely unique. On the day of our wedding, we felt like they were super stealthy in their approach but they didn't miss a beat. When we watched our wedding video, I'm pretty sure our jaws dropped with surprise. They captured all of the most important moments and were able to harness our individual chemistry without having the video look cheesy or gauche. It's the perfect mix of super high resolution, romantic, and sophistication. We love you guys! -Matt and Vanessa Hartshorn

Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

When you see the name IzzoPro that means you can just put your all your trust in them. The production house is reliable, efficient and considered. Honestly, I cannot find any complain. Especially when it comes in wedding venue, there maybe 100s of production company but to find the right one not always easy and very time consuming. Izzypro is very serious about their clients, they are very responsive and you can tell that they care! I put my trust in them without worry about one bit, no headache. BTW, Mario is very professional and good looking as well! He would took his time going thru the rundown and doesn't make you feel pressure on your big day. I really appreciated his work, I highly recommend IzzyPro!

Profile Picture Donald, 10/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mario & Danielle are PHENOMENAL. We had last minute changes with ceremony and start times and it was no problem. They were in sync with our photographer and everything went so smooth. They are the best hype men EVER! They helped direct us on what to do made us feel so comfortable, we didn’t feel pressured. Danielle reminded me to stay hydrated during the day along with other advice. We didn’t have a cake song and Danielle recommended one, As I was going to tell the DJ Danielle already had it covered!! It was like we knew them for years, they were so helpful in so many ways and eliminated any stress. We can’t thank them enough. Their work is amazing quality & so worth it !

Profile Picture Aracely, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

They did such a beautiful and incredible job on capturing our special day. Our family and friends loved the videos as much as we did and my husband and I are just amazed and so thankful we chose izzo pro!!! Thank you Izzo Pro!!!

Profile Picture Ruby, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Izzo Pro is the absolute best. When planning your wedding you think about all these details and the day comes and you miss most of them celebrating. Having a video team that can help to capture those moments is one of the most important things you can do. Izzo is your choice. They captured our wedding beyond perfection and made us an incredible video that we can cherish forever. They are fantastic to work with and actually recommended our photographer LuxLife. They truly are the best combo in Vegas. Stop looking for video now and book them. I guarantee you will cry the happiest tears ever reliving the memories.

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/24/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Digital Download

Izzo Pro, Mario, did an amazing job capturing our wedding and creating a beautiful video. I am so lucky we found them because we were almost considering not doing videography. Their services were affordable, but we received the same services and quality that the competition offers. Mario and Dani met with us to discuss all our thoughts and concerns. It felt like we were chatting with friends. Mario worked great with our photographer and our guests loved him. Our Instagram video and full video are breathtaking. He provided us with beautiful pictures from the video, which is now one of my favorite pictures. I would recommend their services to all my friends and family.

Tiffany and Jeff

Profile Picture Tiffany , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mario has done an amazing job for us. The videos look great!

Profile Picture Marina, 9/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Izzo Pro was a pleasure to work with. They delivered exactly what we needed for our corporate testimonial videos. They were great quality at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Joanna, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mario and Danielle are absolutely amazing!!! Our groomsman is a videographer/photographer and usually does all of our work so finding the perfect Videographers to fill his spot, that we could trust and connect with was one of the most crucial parts in our wedding planning. We met Mario and Danielle at Bridal Spectacular and looked no further...seriously one of the best decisions we have EVER made! They are both a dream to work with! The best part is you can tell that they love what they do and truly care about the couples they work with, which goes a LONG way esp. on such an important day! We LOVE our videos and watch them over and over again, bringing our wedding back to life time and time again! Seriously, look no further and book this beautiful couple to capture your wedding, you won't be disappointed! Thank you so much, Mario and Danielle! We appreciate you both more than you'll ever know and you will always hold a special part in our hearts and our big day!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, Digital Download

Honestly couldn't have gotten a better wedding video!! Mario and Danielle did an amazing job. Very responsive, super friendly and have a good eye for all the small details. Thank you for capturing moments my husband and I missed and our wedding day over all! Highly recommend!! Thank you again Mario and Danielle�

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download

This is my second time working with Mario and Dani. In my case, they have videotaped 2 of my public speaking events. The finished videos are professional and exactly what I needed for my C.V. They are friendly, prompt, and great to work with!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mario and Dani with Izzo Pro did such a PHENOMENAL job with our wedding video. They both are so easy to talk to and very professional. Mario responded to my all of my questions very quickly, and he made sure I knew exactly what I would be receiving when editing was complete. Izzo Pro put our video together in a way that showed the true emotion and feeling in such a powerful manner - our video made our wedding day feel alive all over again - a true artwork! I am so pleased. I would definitely recommend Izzo Pro! Thank you SO much Mario and Danielle! As I told this beautiful pair, there aren't enough words to thank these two.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

These guys are the best in town! My wife and I are professional commercial advertising photographers in town... and use Mario and Dani expertise every month. The hardest working professional videographers in town!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 8/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mario & Dani of Izzo Pro were such a pleasure to have at our small, intimate wedding. After almost running out of (more affordable) options, we decided to give their portfolio a look. We were fine with what we saw and agreed to book them for their lowest-tiered package.

We also decided to add an extra hour of filming along with getting all the RAW footage they shot on a separate hard drive. Both of these items come extra but were reasonably priced, and Mario was extremely professional throughout our correspondence whether via emails, texts, or phone calls.

On our big day, I saw Mario surveying the venue almost an hour before the ceremony. This, despite the fact that they’ve worked that venue numerous times in the past. I knew right then that they would give us 110% of their time and effort, no matter how low of a package we opted for. They did not try to take over the photo ops with too much direction either. They gave us just enough to make us feel that they were actually putting thought into their work.

They were so much fun and incredibly easy to work with. They finished the final edit faster than anticipated and did a great job of capturing our wedding day. We are beyond satisfied and just cannot say enough good things about this couple - all we know is that we’re glad we went with them as our videographer. In my honest opinion, they give you the best value for your money. I should know, I was a wedding videographer back in the day.

To Mario & Dani, good luck and best wishes on your wedding as well! We hope your vendors are as awesome as you are!

Much love,
Vic & Hanna

Profile Picture Victor, 7/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

As a bride planning out of state, it’s super nerve-racking trying to pick and choose your vendors. I spent at least a month, if not more, looking for our videographer. I’m not the girl that has had her wedding planned in her head since she was 12, but I knew early on that when I did get married that I HAD to have a videographer. There’s something timeless and priceless about a wedding video. It’s capturing those moments that you can’t ever get back.
In my search on google, weddingwire, the knot, etc. I kept talking with videographers’ that were either cocky, weird, or just plain rude. Finally, I ran across IZZO Pro and called. From the second Mario said hello, I knew we were going to click. He totally got what I was looking for in a video and was super down to earth just like my husband and I.
When we flew into Vegas, Mario and Dani met with us and we all talked over the details, big and small. I really liked that they took the time to meet with us in person beforehand and ensure us that everything was planned and ready. I’m super OCD, so this made me feel even better about choosing them to shoot our big day.
On our wedding day not only did Mario and Dani work well with us, but they meshed right in with our family and friends. Their presence was impeccable and so easy to work with, which made for a smooth occasion for them and us.
We just received our full length wedding video and I cannot begin to explain how freaking epic it is. From the still shots, to the drone footage, to the family and friend interviews, down to the music that covers each part of the day. It is everything I ever wanted and more.

Mario and Dani, you are both so talented.
Thank you for the memories of a lifetime.
To anyone reading this and considering hiring them – Stop thinking, and book them. NOW.
All our love – The Hadmans

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling

My husband & I met the Izzo Pro team at Bridal Spectacular earlier this year. Of all the vendors we met at the bridal show, Mario & Dani left such a good impression with us that we wanted to book them for our wedding. Randomly it turned out that they already had a fantastic working relationship with my photographers from LuxLife - this absolutely made my wedding day a breeze! I am so thankful for that! Mario & Dani were fantastic and a pleasure to work with. We are thrilled with our wedding footage that they captured. It was done so beautifully. Watching the footage brings me back to that special day and I cannot help but to cry happy tears every single time I watch it. Book Izzo Pro for your wedding or event today and you don't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Marisa, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations

Mario & his team were fantastic, professional, & timely despite us hiring him on somewhat short notice. He asked us smart questions that helped us know that he knew what he was doing . He arrived ahead of schedule & immediately started getting set up so he made it no stress for us. He was a little bit more expensive than some of the other quotes we had but it was no question that he was worth the money as he did the little extra things to make our video extra that others wouldn't even without us asking! We plan to recommend Mario & Izzo Pro again for all our friends' events

Profile Picture Michael, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They were great to work with and easy to talk to. Super nice people. Our video came out great! We absolutely love it and it was definitely worth the money. They showed up on time and overall we just had an excellent experience with them! Would hire again in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Cara, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I couldn't be more happy with this company! I am SO thankful I found them! A lot of videographers charge more than your venue! I just wanted a small snapshot of our special day.. & we got more than we bargained for!!! Thank you again and would recommend them a thousand times over!!! Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

This company went beyond my expectations. They went above and beyond and was a pleasure the whole way through. I got my footage back lightening fast and their service was affordable. What a truly unique company. Only in America!

Profile Picture Lance, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

From the time I called them and told them of my project, they handled everything very professional, we went back and forth to get what I was looking for and what I wanted was not easy, they made me a demo for my band with lettering and made another one with no lettering for agency demo so they can pass on to clients with no contact information.
They traveled to Laughlin from Vegas and the price was within my budget, I am glad I was able to make contact.
Thank you for a great job and working with me.

Profile Picture Dennis, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our video came out better than we ever could had hoped!

Profile Picture User7909117, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

Izzo Pro is THE best videographer in the world! I can call on them for any type of event and they will deliver beyond my expectations! Not only is their service FANTASTIC, but Mario and Danielle are selfless, kind, and approachable human beings who deserve nothing but the best! They value the work they do and do their job because they love it rather than for the paycheck! :) I will always call on them for their services and I feel so honored to be apart of their lives!

Profile Picture Kait, 12/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

As a groom, nothing is harder than the planning of how you are going to ask the women of your dreams to marry you. When trying to come up with the idea I reached out to Mario from Izzo Pro. Izzo Pro was able to make the dream proposal of my fiance's dreams become a reality. Trust me when I say this, guys if you want your future Mrs. to have a memory that will be done the right way and go with Izzo Pro. They did my engagement video and will also be doing my wedding video as well. Izzo Pro are family to me and my future Mrs. Great company, and great people. They will do whatever it takes to make the experience fun and create a memory to last a lifetime. Here is my video that they made for me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBSZGxURl8I . Enjoy !!!

Profile Picture William, 12/2/16, 1 Review