Iyrus Weddings Reviews

Iyrus Weddings 7
  • Alannah

Alannah · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing photography!

My husband Austin and I got married 3/2/19 at Largo Central Park. Our photographer Will was absolutely amazing! He captured Austin and I’s engagement photos and then our wedding photos. He’s fantastic to work with and puts so much passion into his talent. He captured us in our most natural form. If anyone is looking for a photographer to capture any of their special life events, he’s your guy! All of our future special events will definitely be photographed by him!

Sent on 03/09/2019
    Iyrus Weddings 13

Alanna · Married on 12/15/2018

Our favorite day ever

By far the most professional, calming, and quick to action team we could have ever had. Between late starts to hair and make up, rain, and a venue who wants to stick to the book, Will and Jake made the biggest and best effort in documenting our day. Our pictures were breathtaking and our video is beautiful. Everyone of our friends and family were pictured. Great team and duo!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Iyrus Weddings 18
    Iyrus Weddings 19
    Iyrus Weddings 20

Iyrus Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. We enjoyed every minute of your wedding! Everyone was very easy to work with!

-Will

Heather · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing Photographer

Will was amazing! Very prompt and professional. Quick to respond to e-mails and questions. Our photos turned out great! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Shannon

Shannon Kirkpatrick · Married on 10/20/2018

Will was the best!

Will was our Photograher who shot our wedding. He was professional, courteous, prompt and loves his job!
    I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/16/2018

I am the bride that tells her wedding planner that she wants to keep her guests on the dance floor for the entire reception. I ranked DJ as one of the very top priorities on my wedding day. All I can say is that DJ Brian delivered. He truly understood the crowd and kept my grandmother, my twenty-one-year-old cousin and everyone in-between on the dance floor. It was FUN and I have Brian to thank for that - it was such a magical night!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Megan · Married on 11/14/2015

DJ Randy with Iyrus Entertainment made our wedding SO much fun! He was professional and organized, and he knew how to run a show. He played music that all ages appreciated and danced to--the dance floor was full the entire night. I was tempted to hire a band before hiring a DJ, and my venue recommended DJ Randy. I'm SO happy they recommended him--he made our night memorable!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Kelli · Married on 11/05/2015

Will, Brian and Jake helped make the wedding of my dreams come true. From the moment I first spoke with Will to the day we received our photos and the video I was more than pleased with their professionalism and products/services. Always professional but also very personal. Choosing to book photography, video and DJ through Iyrus made the whole process so smooth and non-stressful. They handled everything with ease which put me as the bride at ease. Brian was perfect as our DJ, he had the dance floor full all night. I wanted a dancing wedding more than anything and he made that happen. Will was wonderful as our photographer and my point of contact. He was able to keep everyone focused even in the record 91 degree heat. The pictures are breathtaking. Jake did an amazing job on the video. We barely knew he was there but he captured everything so perfectly. Watching the video the first time took my breath away and brought tears to my eyes. Lastly, they were timely on the delivery of the photo and video and when Will knew there was a delay due to something not related he made sure to call and give us options. As a bride that planned the wedding from afar I cannot say enough how pleased I am with Iyrus Entertainment. Not once did I worry or stress over photo, video or DJ. Go with Iyrus Entertainment, I promise you won't regret it. Thanks again guys! Oh and go Eagles! Kelli and Andrew

Sent on 12/30/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/05/2015

Randy did an awesome job of our wedding reception at Bubba Gump's! He was set up ready to go when we arrived and he played everything we requested and then some. We were able to get through our agenda in a short period of time and my guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Randy played a good selection of dance music that got us all on our feet and having a good time. The night ended way too soon to suit all of us! You can't go wrong with Randy or Iyrus Entertainment. Thanks again! Lisa and Chuck Mosholder

Sent on 09/13/2015

Rob · Married on 08/15/2015

Randy went above and beyond anything we could have asked of a DJ not to mention his willingness to travel to another state just to DJ our reception. His song selection was spot on! As the dance floor would begin to thin, Randy did an excellent job of song selection to get people right back out there. I would highly, highly recommend Randy and Iyrus Entertainment for your next engagement. Numerous people have told us how good our DJ was, and how much they enjoyed them music played throughout the night. Big shout out and thanks to Randy for making our reception such a hit!
    Further, Jake did an excellent job with the videography. He caught great footage without you ever realizing he was there. Could not say enough good things about Jake, Randy and Iyrus Ent.
    -Rob

Sent on 09/20/2015

Amber · Married on 08/01/2015

Randy, Will, and Jake made our day very special. They agreed with everything we wanted. Randy was a quick problem solver with a beach wedding with no access to power. Will and Jake ran around between wedding parties to capture great pre wedding photos. They made our day a tad less stressful by taking over and pointing us all in the right direction!!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Dustin · Married on 12/28/2014

We have DJ Brian do our wedding. He was fantastic. He played everything we asked for and nothing we didn't. I sent him a specific song list and he kept to it 100%. He was extremely helpful and extremely flexible in everything we wanted music wise for our event. I was emailing him up to the day before the wedding the some songs I wanted to add in. And sure enough all of them were there. He also helped keep my first dance with my wife a secret which was awesome. Only he and I know what it would be. I would highly suggest anyone who needs a good solid DJ to use him.

Sent on 01/04/2015

Brian was a great DJ he did an amazing job of mixing songs to appeal to both our younger friends and our family. We sent him the list of songs we wanted and he did a great job putting it all together. We even had to make some last second changes and Brian worked with us to get everything as we wanted.

It was a great night with great music.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Dana · Married on 11/22/2014

Brian was so amazing on our wedding night! He pronunciated everyone's names right for introductions, brought fun energy into the room, and listened to all of our requests. He played all the songs we asked him to and took requests from our guests, no questions asked. Brian was so much fun!

Sent on 12/12/2014
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/15/2014

Brian Jalbert and Iyrus Entertainment were great to work with as the DJ for my wedding. I met with Brian once before the big day, and he was super friendly and interested in what I wanted and didn't want for music. He provided a Google doc for me to edit and add our preferences to, which made everything pretty much effortless. On the day of, he set up everything timely and all music and announcements were high quality, loud enough, and exactly what we asked for. I highly recommend Brian and Iyrus!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Michelle · Married on 11/09/2014

Brian was awesome! Everyone had so much fun at our wedding! He really knows how to adjust and accommodate to the the crowd he is dealing with! We had a blast! He was so patient with us with everything we asked for. We couldn't have picked anyone better! Thank you Brian!

Sent on 11/19/2014

We had brian the DJ and Jake videographer. Jake did such a great job with our ceremony video.Brian was awesome he did such a great job with the music with old and new stuff and getting everyone up and dancing,we changed quite a few things last minute and he mad it happen with a smile on his face. All of my guests commented on how great he was and a few of my friends have asked what company he is with because they want him to do there wedding ,thanks again for everything I would highly reccomendn them both.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Melissa · Married on 07/11/2014

DJ Bryan is the most awesome DJ. He is definitely the one I will call for my next FL event. My wedding was a crazy mix of Jamaican and Peruvian. He managed to get all the family on the floor. Also half way thru we all decided to head inside and our wonderful DJ packed up and moved with us. I have the utmost appreciation for this mans skills and dedication. Also even after the wedding he is still prompt on his responses. Love DJ Bryan, I would give him my highest recommendation with no hesitations.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2014

Brian was amazing. Due to technical issues at our rehersal dinner we decided to have a slideshow at the wedding reception. Brian stepped up and helped get everything set-up and arranged music to play during the slide-show last minute. He played great music that got the guests onto the dance floor. I wish we would have had a few more slow songs but we would definatly hire Brian again!!

Sent on 06/26/2014

I would very highly recommend Iyrus Entertainment!! We used their photography and videographer services Will, Photographer and Jake, videographer, and their assistants were professional, personal and truly amazing. I could never say enough wonderful things about them. I had the unique opportunity to help plan my daughter and her fiancées destination wedding. I live in the area where they planned to be married. So I had most of the contact with Will and Jake, They were easy and fun to work with as well as prompt with responding to my many e-mails and calls before and after the wedding date.
    The wedding was a long day with Will and Jake starting at about noon to 11pm way more than typical all day coverage. The bride and groom had multiple locations that they were planning to take pictures. Will and Jake and their assistants were very flexible with this.
    When you see the photos and video they take you back to showing you those intimate moments, magical moments, the laughter, tears of joy, the special glances and emotions showing many feelings. They captured both the bride and grooms personalities and those of our guests. You will get stunning, breathtaking beautiful amazing photos and video with different angles and techniques. The many different, fun and unusual dance floor snippets were even integrated. Jake put together an awesome video of the entire day worthy of a wedding Oscar.
    We couldn't have asked for anything more! It is without hesitation that we recommend Iyrus Entertainment to capture your day. They are not only outstanding photographers, but they are wonderful people. You will enjoy working with them, I promise! Just hire them now.

Sent on 07/26/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/12/2014

We had Brian as our wedding DJ and he was great! I have a difficult time picking music that pleases everyone so I just gave him genre's I wanted (ex: sinatra, big band and classics for dinner; fun hits for dancing) and he did an amazing job. He didn't play anything I didn't want and he had an easy form to fill out for the flow of the evening. His music was the entertainment for the entire evening. We all had a great time and all guests were on the dance floor (even our grandparents in their 80's were dancing all night)! Very professional and I love that he live mixed all the music, which makes him stand out from the other DJs we interviewed. Would definitely use him again.

Sent on 04/22/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/12/2014

Sent on 05/08/2014

Heather · Married on 03/08/2014

I would highly recommend Iyrus Entertainment! We used their photography, videography and DJ services and were very pleased! Using all three services together was very convenient for us and made our whole wedding day run smoothly. Will was able to capture some amazing photos at our outdoor wedding venue. Jake put together an awesome video of the wedding for us to enjoy. And DJ Brian did a great job keeping things running smoothly and everyone on their feet dancing! Great Job Guys!!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Kira · Married on 11/23/2013

DJ Randy recently provided DJ services for our wedding at the Sunset Beach House in Treasure Island, Fl. He did an awesome job making sure to incorporate our ideas and wishes while still adding his own expertise. He was completely professional and made sure everyone was happy. He took requests from the guests, but made sure it was ok with us. I asked for specific songs for the ceremony and he made to play those specific songs. He's also a club DJ and got everyone dancing later into the reception by mixing different, fun songs. I would definitely recommend Iyrus Ent., particularly DJ Randy, to anyone getting married or hosting an event. Awesome, awesome job. :D

Sent on 12/01/2013

Brian was beyond wonderful. He had every one of our guests on the dance floor. He was accommodating and made sure the night flowed
    Smoothly. More than we could ask for!

Sent on 11/06/2013