Ivy Weddings Reviews

11 | Dallas, TX

11 Reviews for Ivy Weddings

Katrina · Married on 10/24/2015

Matt and Ivy are an absolute joy to work with! Our engagement photos turned out amazing-- even for a couple who hates pictures! They kept constant communication throughout wedding planning and ensured that our wedding day was well planned and photographed. Their work is amazing and it was great to work with a husband and wife team! They are truly amazing people and we plan to use them for upcoming events!

Sent on 10/26/2015
  • Francine

Francine · Married on 10/19/2013

Matt and Ivy are an absolute DREAM to work with! From our first meeting with them, we knew, we just had the right gut feeling that they were the photographers meant to capture our wedding. They're extremely flexible in helping you choose the photography package that perfectly suits your personal needs and their prices are worth every single penny. We started off with an engagement session and just couldn't believe how much fun we had, not to mention they made us feel like rock stars! When we saw how our pictures turned out I think both of our jaws dropped. We couldn't wait to have them document out most special day, our wedding. Leading up to our wedding, they were also there to answer our questions and offer suggestions along the way. I'm sure a lot of brides are quite a handful to work with but Matt and Ivy were always professional, fun, and positive. They suggested a first look which we were hesitant about at first but in the end we're so happy we took their advice to do it. Their style is creative and unique and they put a photo journalistic touch to the work they do which makes for gorgeous pictures. The shots they got of our wedding were all unique and touching and they were able to perfectly capture the mood and feeling of each moment of the day. Our photos are something we'll treasure for life.

Matt and Ivy are a wonderful husband and wife team that we would not hesitate to recommend to every bride and groom on the planet. On top of that their skill and talent is beyond anything we could have ever hoped for. We would go back and do it all over again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Heather · Married on 10/05/2013

I LOVE my wedding pictures! Matt and Ivy are amazing photographers, they are extremely professional and super sweet! I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 03/07/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2013

Matt & Ivy are an amazing duo! They really want to capture every moment of your special day and tell the story in photographs and the quality is untouchable! We could not have asked for a more wonderful team!

Taylor · Married on 08/10/2012

Matt and Ivy were absolutely delightful. They listened to what we wanted and did everything they could to meet our requests. In the end the photographs were the most important part of the experience for us, and they are amazing. We chose Matt and Ivy because of the unique quality and perspective that we had seen in their photographs, and those traits shine through in the photos they took at our wedding as well.

Sent on 02/27/2014

Carrie · Married on 12/17/2011

Amazing work! Matt and Ivy made us feel so comfortable and we're able to capture beautiful images of our special day. We continue to get so many compliments on our wedding photos. My husband and I felt like we formed a friendship with Matt and Ivy. We had so much fun spending time with them. They are truly talented, kind and caring people!

Staci · Married on 11/12/2011

We love everything about Matt & Ivy! They are awesome and their pictures are amazing!

Sent on 03/02/2014

Stacy · Married on 07/09/2011

Ivy Weddings is WONDERFUL. Our wedding was well over 2 years ago and I still have people asking who did my wedding photography. Matt and Ivy are incredibly professional and simply genuine people. My husband and I had such a wonderful experience- we would choose them again in a heartbeat. We definitely plan to use them for our future photography needs :)

Sent on 02/28/2014

Rosa · Married on 07/01/2011

I would recommend Matt and Ivy to anyone. Our wedding photos were spectacular! I loved them so much that I will continue to have Matt and Ivy photograph our family.

Hien · Married on 06/04/2011

We loved working with Ivy Weddings, our wedding was out of state so we did not get a chance to meet Matt and Ivy beforehand. However we spoke over the phone and viewed their previous work and knew we wanted to work with them. Very responsive, professional and a true joy to work with before, during and after the wedding. Something most couples do not think about when looking for photographers is the details after the big day. We received our gorgeous photos in a timely manner, along with all the prints in a link and they provided a timeline and kept to it. They are a great team and a cute couple to boot! Both are extremely skilled and talented in their craft.

Best decision we made!

Sent on 03/04/2014

Amanda · Married on 07/24/2010

We met Matt & Ivy at our Godson's baptism and we KNEW we had to have them for our wedding. They did our Engagement Session, my Bridal Portraits and or Wedding and at each event they were AMAZING! I have yet to find a photographer as talented as they are. And to top it off they are just GOOD PEOPLE! I can truly call them out friends as well as our photographers! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

Sent on 03/17/2014