Ivy Hills Country Club Reviews

Ivy Hills Country Club 4
  • Claire

Claire James · Married on 11/02/2019

Book this venue!

I worked with Melissa on booking my venue, and she was an absolute dream. She was communicative, helpful, and definitely not trying to upsell us on anything, which made me feel really comfortable. She made it very clear that she was only trying to help us have the wedding we wanted. I highly recommend Ivy Hills, and Melissa in particular :)

Sent on 08/29/2019

Shelby Luppert · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding review

I recently got married at Ivy Hills Country Club and would highly recommend the venue. I worked mostly with Melissa and she was very helpful and quick to respond. The rest of the staff was awesome as well!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Laura

Laura Shiers · Married on 09/14/2019

Loved Ivy Hills!!

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! We loved working with Melissa - she answered all of our many questions in a timely manner and was a pleasure to work with. She made sure our day was special. We would definitely recommend Ivy Hills!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Rose · Married on 11/04/2017

I've photographed weddings here for years so I knew that I wanted to use them. They were close to home and near to a lot of the hotels for traveling guests. Everyone was very kind and responsive. The night was great and staff was awesome!

Ivy Hills Country Club 5
    Ivy Hills Country Club 6
    Ivy Hills Country Club 7
    Ivy Hills Country Club 8
    Sent on 11/28/2017

Laurel · Married on 04/08/2017

All I can say is PERFECT. From the setting to the customer service and the food. I can't recommend Ivy Hills Country Club for your wedding enough.
    The food was so good and they were able to accommodate my mother's special dietary needs....no issues.
    The setting...a quaint club house on a beautiful golf course.....Is the perfect setting for a wedding. We had so many compliments from our guests.
    Thank you Ivy Hills!!!! You made a dream come true.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/05/2015

We had our ceremony outside and our reception inside the club house. The venue could not have been any more beautiful and the staff was so friendly and helpful. We used the carriage house for myself and my bridesmaids to get ready that day and then we stepped right out side into the ceremony when it was time. It was a perfect stress free day to not have to drive around from location to location. The menu was just recently updated and the food was so delicious. We went with the sirloin and the stuffed chicken(my favorite). My husband loved the goat cheese fritters with tomato jelly! I would highly recommend booking the venue.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Jill · Married on 05/23/2015

Perfect perfect perfect! Had my ceremony and reception here, the carriage house is lovely, perfect to get ready in, a great prewedding hangout spot, and a wonderful place to spend your first night as a married couple. The fact that they set everything up for you, provide chairs, table numbers, table linens, cake cutting stuff, and clean up afterward for you is amazing and so stressfree. The food was amazing and the staff so helpful. Everything was beautiful and I can't imagine a better place to have gotten married. I didn't experience any of the craziness in terms of contracts or extra fees. Jaime is wonderful to work with :)

Sent on 05/30/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/03/2011

Everything was absolutely wonderful. Food is beyond delicious, Judy is a pleasure to work with, and all of the staff were fantastically friendly and helpful. They made our special day fantastic!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Danielle · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful venue and great, flexible staff!

We loved working with Ivy Hills! As soon as we saw the rolling hills of the golf course and the quaint outdoor ceremony space, we knew we wanted to have our wedding here. Our favorite things about Ivy Hills included the Carriage House, where I was able to stay the night before the wedding and my husband and I stayed after the reception, the beautiful outdoor ceremony space, the spacious dance floor right next to the bar, and the fact that we could personalize the space and the layout however we liked. We also loved having every aspect of the night ( the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception) so close in proximity to each other and I think our guests appreciated it as well. The staff were all very accommodating and flexible throughout our year+ of planning. We also thought that everything was very affordable, which we appreciated!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Avalon · Married on 05/14/2016

2.6
      3.0
      3.0
      2.5

Between the time we booked this venue for our wedding and our wedding day, their event coordinator left and was replaced by the dining coordinator. Things we were promised/told initially were recanted by the new employee. On the day of our wedding, there were 3 other events occurring earlier in the day at the clubhouse when we were promised "the focus would be on us" and Ivy Hills "doesn't schedule more than one event per weekend." This made setting up decorations a nightmare. I understand things arise and I try to make the best of situations like that, but I was disappointed in their organization, communication, and transparency. In the end, the scenery was wonderful, the food was great, and on the whole our guests had a wonderful time, but I wouldn't recommend this venue to a friend at this point in time.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Ivy Hills Country Club's reply:

We did have a change in the Catering Manager position so things may have been miscommunicated in the sales process. We do have members that are a big part of our Club and pay dues on a monthly basis and do sometimes hold small events in the morning or early afternoon. We do not host more than 1 Wedding on any given day however we may sometimes have small morning or daytime events. On that particular day the owners of the Club hosted a shower for their daughter. We offered to help with the set-up of that particular room however on the day of the Wedding the Bridal Party had someone in their party take care of it.