Ivy Hall Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Annalise
    Annalise H. Getting married on 05/20/2023

Beautiful and amazing staff

Initially looked into this location because it was so close to the church we plan on getting married in. I sent RMC a message and Jacob responded quickly and professionally. I explained to him my situation regarding the uncertainty of military weddings and he was very open and flexible. He accommodated every need and worked hard to hold my date until I had a chance to view the venue. The interior is beautiful and the staff are amazing. Having the set price per person allows you to expect your starting point, no small little fees. I highly highly recommend this location! I decided not to get married here just because I was looking for more of an outdoor location, but that doesn't change the high bar that Jacob and RMC set!
    Patti Z. Getting married on 07/07/2022

FANTASTIC!! Margaret is the absolute BEST!!

Though this pandemic, Margaret has been absolutely AMAZING to work with. Our event on 7/31/20 with 140 guests was perfect! Margaret was incredibly helpful and supportive and such a joy. Could not have made it through this without her!!
  • Vivian
    Vivian G. Married on 04/22/2022

Dream Wedding at Ivy Hall

We got married at Ivy Hall in April of 2022 -- and goodness, it could not have been a more beautiful & perfect day. We originally toured Ivy Hall and their other venue on-site (Roswell Mill Club, also beautiful!) back in March of 2021 I believe, and from the very beginning, everybody on the staff was incredibly kind, helpful, and quick to answer any questions we would.

Margaret was our day-of coordinator and who we first met there, and she was extremely organized, well-communicative, and made the entire process so easy and stress-free, I could not have imagined it being any better, truly.

We were able to attend a tasting prior to our wedding day to pick out our menu, which on the day-of, everybody raved about. We also had a final planning meeting, as well as a ceremony meeting leading up to our big day. Everything felt very organized and there was never a moment where I felt unprepared when working with the venue.

I also appreciated that they had us fill our vendor agreement forms with all of our vendors, it made everything feel more secure throughout the process.

Our wedding day itself went by so quickly, but truly from taking photos beforehand, to the ceremony itself (which could not have been more stunning outside on that patio area and running water of the river in the background) to the reception and the send-off, I am so grateful that we chose to work with Events Catering. Whether you're considering moving forward with your event at Ivy Hall or Roswell Mill, I could not recommend them enough.
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 10/23/2021

The complete package

Working with Ivy Hall and the Events Catering team was a dream! The venue, food, and amenities are all spectacular. It was so helpful that they have items you can use such as a ceremony arch and cake stand. Margaret is so incredible to work with and will ensure everything runs so smoothly on the day-of. We had a perfect ceremony and reception there and have been recommending it to anyone we speak with ever since.
    Maggie C. Married on 10/02/2021

The Perfect Venue

Our wedding was absolute perfection! Such a beautiful venue. Margaret made the planning process so easy and stress free. I would highly recommend having your wedding here.
    Kristine R. Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing Staff

The venue is gorgeous by itself, but my dream wedding couldn’t have happened without Margaret helping me every step of the way! She is amazing, a hard worker, and knows her stuff. Would definitely recommend this venue and her along with it!
  • Candace
    Candace K. Married on 03/20/2021

Match Made in Heaven: Stunning Venue + Exceptional Service

First of all... STUNNING VENUE. Great space. Wonderful flow to the event.

However, and equally important when you hold an event - the staff. WOW. Talk about knowing their space. Knowing events. Helping your choose and then making it happen.

Exceptional service. Phenomenal ability to troubleshoot those situations (ahem - people) that inevitably "challenge" your affair in both the planning stage and during the celebration. Well done Margaret, event captain and staff... well done!

I've held two events (80 people and then 150ish) with this venue and could not be more pleased. I'm not one to take time to leave a review unless it's an exceptional experience - either bad or good. This one deserves every word. Highly Recommend.
    H Whitley Married on 03/20/2021

Fabulous venue!

This is an incredible venue with an incredible staff! So much room for guests to be indoors or outdoors, upstairs or downstairs. Truly a beautiful space for a special event!
  • Carly
    Carly D. Married on 02/27/2021

Excellent!

April, Linda, and Colleen with Events Catering could not of helped us more to make our wedding planning process seamless, even during a pandemic! From our initial meeting with April to the final meeting with Colleen and Linda, you can see why these guys have been in the business for years! They have it figured out! The food was incredible, drinks were flowing all night and everyone had the time of their lives! If you want to alleviate the stress of finding multiple vendors, Ivy Hall is the place for you! They do it all and makes sure everything is perfect, effortlessly. THANK YOU for the best night of our lives!!
  • Jaimie
    Jaimie Married on 12/31/2020

Ivy Hall is an incredible venue!

Ivy Hall is an incredible venue! If you're looking for rustic vibes, amazing food, and an awesome team, definitely check them out! We had the honor of working with Margaret at our latest wedding there. We've been to many weddings at Ivy Hall & have always been impressed with the events thrown there. It's also super close to Old Mill Park - if you're looking for a gorgeous photo opp for your wedding, the location is super convenient as well!
  • Sarah
    Sarah H. Married on 11/21/2020

Look no further!

Ivy Hall was the PERFECT venue. Their team was helpful from the beginning to the very end. Margaret told us all we needed to know at the intro meeting and even gave us a lot of vendor recommendations. Colleen and Linda were so responsive and super easy to work with when planning the ceremony we had onsite and the reception. We used all their preferred vendors and definitely did not regret any of them. They made us so comfortable during the whole process and kept making sure we were satisfied. Not to mention the venue is stunning! Everything came together perfectly and we were so pleased with our wedding day!
  • Debbie
    Debbie D. Married on 09/06/2020

Mother of the Bride

Margaret and her staff were amazing. The extra care for detail and the sincere caring that all the staff had was so important to relieve the stress of the day. Because of their professionalism, my daughter (the bride) smiled from ear to ear the whole day without a care except to soak in being the bride. I highly recommend Ivey Hall!
  • Katy
    Katy D. Married on 06/09/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Ivy Hall was the perfect venue for our wedding. They took care of every little detail and made planning a wedding during covid possible. We wouldn't have asked for more. Absolutely loved working with Margaret, Colleen and the entire team.
    Lori K. Married on 03/21/2020

Margaret did a great job of communicating with us about our event. She was always accessible and worked with us to make our event awesome!

We enjoyed working with Margaret to make our event special! Also, Anna, the Captain, that evening, was excellent.
    Hi123 Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing, classy venue!!!

The staff members were all very professional and went out of their way to make us happy on our wedding day. Linda, our account manager, was very quick responding to emails and was there every step of the way on the day-of. The venue owners are very budget-friendly and proactively offered ways to help us save money throughout the process. I was overall very impressed with the quality of the food and beverage service.
    Emily Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Reception Space!

My husband and I only visited one venue when searching for the perfect place to hold our wedding reception - Ivy Hall! The event space itself is beautiful but the historic grounds and river made for the perfect scenery for fall wedding pictures! Our account manager, Linda, was so helpful and the event staff was amazing! Linda was so organized and paid attention to every detail in planning and event setup. Our guests were raving about the event space, food, staff and dance floor after our wedding. We loved our experience and definitely recommend Ivy Hall!
    Kevin B. Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Wedding Venue

Ivy Hall was the perfect place for our wedding. First and foremost, the staff was incredibly attentive and on top of our planning timeline. They always took time to answer any questions I had, whether through email or on the phone. Secondly, the food offered was delicious. There was not one thing that I tried at the tasting that was bad. Third, the venue is absolutely gorgeous!! Whether you're getting married in the height of summer or dead of winter, you're going to have a beautiful back drop for some amazing photos. If I had to do it over again, I would still pick Ivy Hall as our venue.
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 11/02/2019

The BEST Wedding Venue!

There are not enough good things that I can say about our experience working with Ivy Hall and the entire Events Catering staff for our wedding day! This coming from someone who was stressed out just thinking about all of the details that go into wedding planning, the staff at Ivy Hall/Events Catering took care of EVERYTHING for us! The entire planning process from start to finish was seamless, and our wedding day went off without a hitch. The staff is SO responsive and helpful and really goes above and beyond to ensure no minor detail is overlooked. I would recommend this venue and team to EVERYONE! My friends and family who have gotten married elsewhere were envious of the stress free planning experience we had all thanks to this wonderful venue. And to top it all off, it is absolutely beautiful and the food was DELICIOUS! Look no further than Ivy Hall for your wedding venue. Margaret and Collen in particular were amazing in helping us plan and execute our big day :)
    Analia B. Married on 08/18/2019

Mother of the bride

Absolutely magnificent place! The staff, the venue, the service, every single detail is SPECTACULAR! So glad we chose this place and had the pleasure to work (no stress at all) with Margaret, April, Colleen and the entire crew. I would choose it again and again
    Megan H. Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

My husband and I could not recommend Ivy Hall enough. From our very first visit, we were struck by the beauty and unique qualities of the venue, from the gorgeous overlook of Vickery Creek, to the rustic inside of the venue that is just beautiful! The process leading up to the wedding was very helpful and efficient for finalizing plans. The client reception where we got to sample some of the food options was a great way to see the venue all set up, taste the delicious food, and talk with Linda about any questions we had. The actual day of the wedding could not have been more perfect! The staff was SO awesome and helpful, and they got everything set up flawlessly for our quite large wedding. The food was phenomenal, and we got compliments from all of our guests about how much they loved the appetizers and main course selections! We were well taken care of as the bride and groom, and we got generous portions of all of our food selections in a to-go bag to take with us after the wedding! Linda and all of the event staff were extremely friendly, hard-working, and efficient! The event went so smoothly and I am so thankful for all of the work they did to set it up better than I could’ve imagined. Again, I could not recommend Ivy Hall more!!!
  • Dianne
    Dianne Married on 08/03/2019

Exactly what we wanted!

The venue was perfect and the staff was amazing. Linda was a pleasure to work with throughout our planning process. The food was delicious and the venue was beautiful that evening. They had great recommendations for outside vendors and because the catering is done in-house, that process was much easier. Our guests raved about the food, especially the pecan chicken! Pricing was another great factor. They are very reasonable with their food and bar packages. We were exceptionally pleased with how everything turned out.
    Aimee E. Married on 07/27/2019

Best Venue Ever

Our experience with Ivy Hall was so wonderful! Margaret, our event coordinator, was amazing to work with. She shared advice about flowers, photography, DJs, cakes, but she was also perfectly fine if I didn't chose her recommendations. They are extremely flexible, as I had to have my first dance in the courtyard due to guest numbers. With having my wedding ceremony at a church, and my reception here, chaos definitely could have ensued from driving between places. However, the Ivy Hall staff had everything under control, and we never had to worry about anything. Our day was absolutely spectacular, and I highly recommend Ivy to Hall to anyone getting married.
    Meike G. Married on 06/29/2019

Professional, accomodating staff and gorgeous venue

It was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. Even with the wedding couple living out of town, the process was being made very easy. Extras - like a German wedding soup - were easily incorporated. We loved working with Margaret who was always a step ahead and was a lot of help. Everything went off without any problems on the big day. We had a wonderful wedding with lots of beautiful pictures and wonderful memories.
    Kyla Married on 06/24/2019

Spectacular venue, location and team!

We were so beyond thrilled that we chose Ivy Hall for our ceremony and reception! Margaret was a dream to work with from booking all the way through the big day. Their team was a pleasure to work with and even helped us tie in special family traditions. Would highly recommend this venue and the team!
    Katie L. Married on 06/01/2019

Best day of our lives at the best venue!

I cannot recommend Ivy Hall enough!