Ivy Hall Reviews

42 | Roswell, GA

42 Reviews for Ivy Hall

Patti Zedrow · Getting married on 07/07/2022

FANTASTIC!! Margaret is the absolute BEST!!

Though this pandemic, Margaret has been absolutely AMAZING to work with. Our event on 7/31/20 with 140 guests was perfect! Margaret was incredibly helpful and supportive and such a joy. Could not have made it through this without her!!

Sent on 08/09/2020
  • Debbie

Debbie Dodson · Married on 09/06/2020

Mother of the Bride

Margaret and her staff were amazing. The extra care for detail and the sincere caring that all the staff had was so important to relieve the stress of the day. Because of their professionalism, my daughter (the bride) smiled from ear to ear the whole day without a care except to soak in being the bride. I highly recommend Ivey Hall!

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Katy

Katy Dodson Bales · Married on 06/09/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Ivy Hall was the perfect venue for our wedding. They took care of every little detail and made planning a wedding during covid possible. We wouldn't have asked for more. Absolutely loved working with Margaret, Colleen and the entire team.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Hi123 · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing, classy venue!!!

The staff members were all very professional and went out of their way to make us happy on our wedding day. Linda, our account manager, was very quick responding to emails and was there every step of the way on the day-of. The venue owners are very budget-friendly and proactively offered ways to help us save money throughout the process. I was overall very impressed with the quality of the food and beverage service.

Sent on 01/16/2020

Emily · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Reception Space!

My husband and I only visited one venue when searching for the perfect place to hold our wedding reception - Ivy Hall! The event space itself is beautiful but the historic grounds and river made for the perfect scenery for fall wedding pictures! Our account manager, Linda, was so helpful and the event staff was amazing! Linda was so organized and paid attention to every detail in planning and event setup. Our guests were raving about the event space, food, staff and dance floor after our wedding. We loved our experience and definitely recommend Ivy Hall!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Mccloskey · Married on 11/02/2019

The BEST Wedding Venue!

There are not enough good things that I can say about our experience working with Ivy Hall and the entire Events Catering staff for our wedding day! This coming from someone who was stressed out just thinking about all of the details that go into wedding planning, the staff at Ivy Hall/Events Catering took care of EVERYTHING for us! The entire planning process from start to finish was seamless, and our wedding day went off without a hitch. The staff is SO responsive and helpful and really goes above and beyond to ensure no minor detail is overlooked. I would recommend this venue and team to EVERYONE! My friends and family who have gotten married elsewhere were envious of the stress free planning experience we had all thanks to this wonderful venue. And to top it all off, it is absolutely beautiful and the food was DELICIOUS! Look no further than Ivy Hall for your wedding venue. Margaret and Collen in particular were amazing in helping us plan and execute our big day :)

Sent on 12/02/2019

Kevin Benham · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Wedding Venue

Ivy Hall was the perfect place for our wedding. First and foremost, the staff was incredibly attentive and on top of our planning timeline. They always took time to answer any questions I had, whether through email or on the phone. Secondly, the food offered was delicious. There was not one thing that I tried at the tasting that was bad. Third, the venue is absolutely gorgeous!! Whether you're getting married in the height of summer or dead of winter, you're going to have a beautiful back drop for some amazing photos. If I had to do it over again, I would still pick Ivy Hall as our venue.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Analia Bortz · Married on 08/18/2019

Mother of the bride

Absolutely magnificent place! The staff, the venue, the service, every single detail is SPECTACULAR! So glad we chose this place and had the pleasure to work (no stress at all) with Margaret, April, Colleen and the entire crew. I would choose it again and again

Sent on 08/28/2019

Megan Hirsh · Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

My husband and I could not recommend Ivy Hall enough. From our very first visit, we were struck by the beauty and unique qualities of the venue, from the gorgeous overlook of Vickery Creek, to the rustic inside of the venue that is just beautiful! The process leading up to the wedding was very helpful and efficient for finalizing plans. The client reception where we got to sample some of the food options was a great way to see the venue all set up, taste the delicious food, and talk with Linda about any questions we had. The actual day of the wedding could not have been more perfect! The staff was SO awesome and helpful, and they got everything set up flawlessly for our quite large wedding. The food was phenomenal, and we got compliments from all of our guests about how much they loved the appetizers and main course selections! We were well taken care of as the bride and groom, and we got generous portions of all of our food selections in a to-go bag to take with us after the wedding! Linda and all of the event staff were extremely friendly, hard-working, and efficient! The event went so smoothly and I am so thankful for all of the work they did to set it up better than I could’ve imagined. Again, I could not recommend Ivy Hall more!!!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Dianne

Dianne · Married on 08/03/2019

Exactly what we wanted!

The venue was perfect and the staff was amazing. Linda was a pleasure to work with throughout our planning process. The food was delicious and the venue was beautiful that evening. They had great recommendations for outside vendors and because the catering is done in-house, that process was much easier. Our guests raved about the food, especially the pecan chicken! Pricing was another great factor. They are very reasonable with their food and bar packages. We were exceptionally pleased with how everything turned out.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Aimee Edwards · Married on 07/27/2019

Best Venue Ever

Our experience with Ivy Hall was so wonderful! Margaret, our event coordinator, was amazing to work with. She shared advice about flowers, photography, DJs, cakes, but she was also perfectly fine if I didn't chose her recommendations. They are extremely flexible, as I had to have my first dance in the courtyard due to guest numbers. With having my wedding ceremony at a church, and my reception here, chaos definitely could have ensued from driving between places. However, the Ivy Hall staff had everything under control, and we never had to worry about anything. Our day was absolutely spectacular, and I highly recommend Ivy to Hall to anyone getting married.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Meike Guenzerodt · Married on 06/29/2019

Professional, accomodating staff and gorgeous venue

It was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. Even with the wedding couple living out of town, the process was being made very easy. Extras - like a German wedding soup - were easily incorporated. We loved working with Margaret who was always a step ahead and was a lot of help. Everything went off without any problems on the big day. We had a wonderful wedding with lots of beautiful pictures and wonderful memories.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Kyla · Married on 06/24/2019

Spectacular venue, location and team!

We were so beyond thrilled that we chose Ivy Hall for our ceremony and reception! Margaret was a dream to work with from booking all the way through the big day. Their team was a pleasure to work with and even helped us tie in special family traditions. Would highly recommend this venue and the team!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Katie Layton · Married on 06/01/2019

Best day of our lives at the best venue!

I cannot recommend Ivy Hall enough!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Peyton Provost · Married on 03/16/2019

Ivy Hall at Roswell Mill

All Ivy Hall staff were both helpful and informative! They made The whole process of planning so easy. They provide all of the information you could possibly need in addition to recommendations for vendors. They created my dream wedding without any stress. The day went flawlessly as all Ivy Hall staff were directing me on when to do everything as well as keeping the whole night on track as far as speeches, toasts, and cake cutting. They truly made it a special day!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/13/2018

Ivy Hall is gorgeous...highly recommend!

We absolutely loved working with Events Catering, and our reception at Ivy Hall was absolutely gorgeous. It makes for the perfect, rustic set-up and provides plenty of space, especially for larger parties. We loved that we were able to use the downstairs deck area for a fun cocktail hour with outdoor games like cornhole. Linda was our coordinator, and she was SO easy and pleasant to work with from day one. She has all the answers and was incredibly helpful in giving us pointers about the floor plan, vendors, certain decorations, etc. The only improvement that could be made to the venue (which is easier stated than done) is potentially adding a bathroom upstairs. The only bathroom is downstairs, which makes it difficult for handicap guests to access - not impossible, as they can walk/use a wheelchair down the hill outside the side of the building. But if possible, a single-person upstairs bathroom would make it much easier. All in all, Ivy Hall is a great wedding venue and I would (and already have) recommended it to friends.

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Mackensie

Mackensie · Married on 08/11/2018

I don't even know where to begin! They made everything PERFECT!!!!! As a working, busy bride, Linda helped me so much during the 11-month planning period. She stayed cool, calm and collected the entire time and was able to help me with anything & everything! I still have people telling me how amazing my wedding was and that the venue was BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't imagine getting married and having my reception anywhere else. Do yourself a favor and have your ceremony and/or reception here!!! Plus it's in an awesome location for you to get great pictures!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Jana · Married on 09/03/2016

My wedding here was perfect. From the staff, to the venue, to the food everything was wonderful! Madison was our event captain and she was awesome! She kept us on our time frame and really made everything run smoothly. We had so much fun and our guests did too!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Kendall · Married on 11/21/2015

Our Wedding was a DREAM

The entire staff at Ivy Hall made our wedding an absolute dream from the time we toured the venue to the moment we departed the wedding. I have always heard from past brides that you never actually get to enjoy your wedding, but that was absolutely not the case at Ivy Hall! My husband and I had an absolute BLAST at our wedding and would recommend Ivy Hall 100 times if we could.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/26/2015

April, Rosie, Linda and all the staff at Ivy Hall were great to work with. We booked Ivy Hall a little over a year before our wedding. The whole planning process leading up to the wedding went so smoothly and they were very quick to respond to any questions I had. The food was excellent, the venue was spacious, and everything looked beautiful the night of our reception. When we walked in, I felt like I had walked into a dream...then I realized it was our reception hall! I had to fight back tears. The staff worked well with all our vendors and attended to all our needs prior to and during the reception. We had a lot of personal items that needed to be set up and they nailed it! It was exactly how I wanted it. We have heard nothing but rave reviews from friends and family about the reception!!!

Sent on 10/22/2015
  • User5200464 · 2+ years ago

If you are planning an event of any kind, you owe it to yourself to visit April Bloomer at Events Catering. From the first time we sat down back in December 2013, right up until our daughters utterly fantastic, well managed, delicious, comfortable and totally enjoyable wedding for 160 at Ivy Hall this past weekend, April, Linda and all the staff were there. Always attentive, having all the answers and extremely cooperative when the pre wedding hiccups ultimatly occur. The facilities, food, venue amenities were perfect in every way. Im happy I dont have to pay for another wedding (I hope) but if I did, I know where it would be.
    Thanks, April and Linda. You guys made it easy.
    Alan

Sent on 06/23/2015

They made my wedding become a true fairytale come true! Everything was perfect from the food to feeling special and taken care of! April and Colleen were amazing!

Sent on 05/08/2015

melissa · Married on 11/22/2014

Ivy Hall at the Roswell Mill is the perfect location for any event. We were able to get beautiful pictures outside at the covered bridge and by the damn before our ceremony. The ceremony looked beautiful out on the deck and the reception inside Ivy hall was perfect. Everything was set up and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Beautiful hall. Staff & service excellent. Food delicious. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/30/2014

I could not have been happier with our experience getting married at Ivy Hall at Roswell Mill! From start to finish, it was wonderful. Outside of loving the setting and look of the venue, a big reason we chose to get married there was the staff. They are total pros and made this a low stress situation, they handle so much and are excellent at running a world class event. They were so patient with us during the planning phase, answering all of our questions and providing great guidance. The day of our wedding, everyone was so helpful and worked hard to ensure every little detail was handled. We got a ton of compliments on how delicious the food was and also heard that the bartenders were great. The venue itself is so lovely, we got married on the deck, got our pictures done on the covered bridge and held our reception in Ivy Hall. Everything flowed very nicely and didn't feel overly crowded, really is the perfect venue, especially if you are looking for a mix of nature and indoors. Ivy Hall can be made to look rustic, vintage or modern, lots of options. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/06/2014