Ivory & White Reviews

Ivory & White View more information

Heather Married on 03/10/2018
    Ivory and White is wonderful! I live in Atlanta and went to a few bridal boutiques there but going to I&W was the best experience. The atmosphere is great, the dressing rooms are huge, lots of great designers to choose from but most of all their staff are amazing. Riley was my bridal consultant and she was super sweet and helpful throughout the entire process. I highly recommend having I&W being your first bridal boutique to try on. Dresses usually range $2,500+.
    Stefanie Married on 02/10/2018
    Great shopping experience, a lot of accessory options, prompt alteration service, overall very helpful!
    Lindsey Married on 03/11/2017
    They have a beautiful inventory of dresses and are great at helping you to navigate your vision for your dress while not being to pushy. I customized my dress and the in-house seamstress did an incredible job making my vision come to life. I absolutely loved working with them, and would recommend to any bride!
  • Becoming a Breland
    Angela Married on 04/18/2015
    Loved the place! Sarah was especially helpful!
    Devon Married on 04/11/2015
    Ivory & White is amazing! I purchased my wedding dress from Ivory and white last fall. It was a very spontaneous purchase as I live in Charlotte, NC. By total coincidence my mother and I happened to be traveling in Birmingham at the same time. I had tried on the dress I wanted (poipu by Katie May) at another boutique (that will remain nameless, but they were the worst) and fell in love with the dress, but because I didn't like the people I refused to purchase it there. Luckily I looked online and Ivory & White carried the designer! I emailed them and although the didn't have any in stock I let them know I was only going to be in town for a few hours they were able to order the dress with less than 24 hours notice and fit my mother and I in for a fitting. They were amazing, champagne was flowing, they were relaxed and didn't put any pressure, but helped with pictures and even videos. We had an AMAZING time. Needless to say - I said yes to the dress & couldn't have been happier! Beautiful Boutique with beautiful people:)
    Jenna Married on 11/21/2014
    Initially I was torn between a dress at Ivory & White and one at another store...I loved the dress but not the belt that came with it, and at the time they didn't have one I loved to replace it. Over a month later when I came back with my mom to make a decision, Molly remembered my preference for a thinner belt and ran to the back to get one she thought would be perfect that had just come in. The fact that she remembered such a small detail was impressive and the belt was indeed perfect!

I can't say enough great things about this shop, or the alterations gal they use, Catherine Ryals. She basically rebuilt a too big dress (I lost weight, it wasn't a measuring error) into the single best fitting, most flattering dress I've ever worn...exactly what every bride wants to be able to say about her wedding dress!
  • User1962633 2+ years ago
    great place. my dress was perfect and they went out of the way to alter it so it was exactly what I wanted
    Linda Married on 12/29/2012
    Ivory & White was the first and only place we visited for a dress. A trunk show of Liancarlo Designs resulted in a perfect wedding dress. It was the first one Claire tried on. Then another 30 dresses - but back to the first one. The ladies at Ivory and White immediately called the designed to ask about making the dress just a little differently - and he agreed. The dress came in - exactly as we were told, alterations were made and perfected along the way. The wedding dress and veil and lovely glitzy belt - looked as if they were absolutely meant for Claire. I highly recommend Ivory and White for a fairytale wedding dress... you will find the dress of your dreams and Ivory & White is the place!
    Heidi Married on 04/25/2015
    I absolutely love Ivory and White. I wasn't exactly sure what I was looking for but Sloane found the perfect dress. She was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. She always answered my emails almost immediately. I LOVE my dress. Such a great experience.
  • Claire
    Claire Married on 05/13/2017
    Fabulous gown selection as well as a decent accessories selection!
  • User1782639 2+ years ago
    Both the owner and assistant were very attentive to our requests. We were greeted with champagne which set the celebratory mood. Molly listened to my daughter and brought out gowns that fit her beautifully. She was helpful in making the final decision without being forceful in any way. We chose not to have alterations done here, and they were very understanding and cooperative. No glitches whatsoever. It was a wonderful experience.
    Kayla Married on 04/29/2017
    They create a classy yet fun atmosphere with a wide variety of designer dresses fit for any style. My dress was from Anna Campbell and was freaking stunning! The dress essentially comes deconstructed in the straps and back so that it can be customized. So obviously, my alterations was a big deal; however, they handled it with ease. They did phenomenal work to fit the beaded top to my smaller stature. Highly recommend them (and Anna Campbell)!