Ivory Sky Media Reviews

9 | San Jose, CA

9 Reviews for Ivory Sky Media

Teresa · Married on 07/18/2015

We highly recommend Ivory Sky to all our friends. Allen and his team are as talented and personanable as they come. absolutely top shelf and for a great price. My husband and I have watched our wedding video hundreds of times. We cant get over how crisp and gorgeous all our pictures came out.

We hired ISM as our wedding videographer. Over all the experience was great! We've done the research and compared a lot of prices. Their price was the most competitive. On top of that they had the shortest turn around time. Most places told us we would have to wait 4-6 months for the final DVD, but ISM finished everything for us in 2-3 months!
    We also asked them to make a slideshow of us to be shown during the wedding reception. They did a good job and the fee was very reasonable as well, unlike many other places we went to which quoted us a high price just for the slide show.
    On our wedding day they showed up on time, and proceed very professionally the whole time.
    As we watch the finished video now, we are very happy with the shooting angles and the editing. They captured all the important moments plus lot of subtle details. And the music was excellent as well.

Will highly recommend they to our friends!

• O

Ono · Married on 11/01/2014

I absolutely loved the presence of Ivory Sky Media, not only are they professional but they provide excellent service.

Rochelle · Married on 09/14/2014

Allen and his team at Ivory Sky Media captured perfectly our special day. Even months later Ivory Sky Media has been helpful in helping us create our wedding album. You can not go wrong by selecting Ivory Sky Media.

natashia · Married on 06/28/2014

The service was professional, heartfelt, & sincere. They truly made me feel like a queen on my special day! My video looked amazing and people constantly complimented on how professional the ivory sky team was at my wedding.

TRACY · Married on 09/28/2013

About 3 weeks before my wedding I posted a Craigslist ad to find a videographer. I had low expectations I'd get any replies since it was such short notice, but Allen contacted me and provided me with video samples. Let me tell you, I was so impressed with the quality of his work! He was so quick to reply to my emails and he was also so professional and easy to talk to at the same time.

Deland · Married on 06/17/2017

We worked with Allen and his team for our wedding highlight video. They were responsive and professional, listened to our suggestions, and incorporated these changes in the final edit. I highly recommend Ivory Sky Media for their work and for beautifully capturing the moments of our wedding day.

• Theresa

Theresa · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Horrible!!!!

This company refuses to give me and my fiance back our $600 security deposit..i asked for the deposit back after he put hands on my little cousin and called the cops and created a conflict of interest between the company and us due to his negative behavior towards us and my cousin whom is in my wedding party!

As "The" and "A" owner of the company how dare he treat people in such horrible manner and refuse my deposit back to try and force us to continue service with his company after putting hands a woman that is in my wedding party!

How can they possibly expect us to continue our business with them after such bad behaviour towards a family member of ours and a wedding party member!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Ivory Sky Media's reply:

Dear Theresa,

Our apologies for the delay in posting a response. As these are very serious claims, we wanted to make sure we were diligent in investigating your claims and that we took the time needed to ensure a comprehensive response.

We understand that you are disappointed with our decision to adhere to the terms that were mutually agreed upon regarding your contract and non-refundable deposit, despite our many attempts at working with you via email and phone conversations.

However, we find the claims you are making to be egregious and offensive with the sole purpose to defame and damage our business and we would like to address them.

At Ivory Sky Media, we take violence and domestic abuse very seriously and we do not tolerate, promote or condone violent behavior or sentiments. As such, we took the time to interview the parties that you referenced, at length, who both found the depiction of the situation you described to be false. Furthermore, we reviewed the official police report which states that the owner of Ivory Sky Media was the uncontested victim of domestic violence, which definitively contradicts your claims.

We have also come to understand that your post was made without consent from, and to the emotional distress of, the person you allege to be the victim.

Ivory Sky Media is a people first company. Cultivating mutually respectful, positive, and safe relationships with our clients, staff, and business partners is our highest priority. This has been extremely difficult and painful not only to everyone at Ivory Sky Media, but to all parties that have been implicated. We are horrified by your accusation and deeply disturbed that you would alter the depiction of a domestic abuse situation to your own advantage and to satisfy your own personal feelings.

Again, we acknowledge that you are unhappy with the policies in your contract that we both signed off on. We regret that this has happened in such a public forum to the emotional distress of so many, but we could not let your egregious claims go unaddressed.

We sincerely apologize to our staff, clients, and to the parties involved for any confusion, stress or emotional pain that this has caused.