Ivory Sky Media Reviews

8 | San Jose, CA

8 Reviews for Ivory Sky Media

8 Ivory Sky Media Reviews

Evangeline · Married on 07/25/2015

There was no doubt in our minds when we chose Ivory Sky Media. We came across their videos on their blog and Vimeo, and fell in love with their style. Right when I got into contact with Allen, I felt so comfortable working with him. He was friendly, and quick to reply with our messages. Their prices and services were straight forward, nothing complicated, and very reasonably priced! Allen even gave me a discount (Facebook code).

For our wedding, we had 3 videographers: Allen, Jennifer, and Frank. They were shooting all different kinds of angles, they even had a drone. How awesome!! The first time I met them, they were so friendly. Especially Allen, he was so genuinely kind-hearted, and even while we were getting ready, they were all so patient and nice with everyone. However, traffic held them back about an hour, but it was OK since we were kind of running behind schedule. Because of this, Allen was kind enough to refund me the extra 1 hour I paid for. How nice of him!

The wedding video came in the mail as 2 BluRay discs, with customized cases. The entire video was amazing!! Previously, the editor had sent us a questionnaire that provided them an idea of our favorite songs and what style we wanted. All the songs they chose were so perfect!! The shots they took were beautiful, the drone shots were amazing! Then the highlight video was done and even that was also so perfect! Literally chose the perfect songs, songs we didn't even know much people liked or knew about, but these songs were all about us. It represented us so well as a couple.

Overall, Allen and his crew at Ivory Sky Media were amazing! Highly recommended! Thank you!!

We hired ISM as our wedding videographer. Over all the experience was great! We've done the research and compared a lot of prices. Their price was the most competitive. On top of that they had the shortest turn around time. Most places told us we would have to wait 4-6 months for the final DVD, but ISM finished everything for us in 2-3 months!
    We also asked them to make a slideshow of us to be shown during the wedding reception. They did a good job and the fee was very reasonable as well, unlike many other places we went to which quoted us a high price just for the slide show.
    On our wedding day they showed up on time, and proceed very professionally the whole time.
    As we watch the finished video now, we are very happy with the shooting angles and the editing. They captured all the important moments plus lot of subtle details. And the music was excellent as well.

Will highly recommend they to our friends!

• O

Ono · Married on 11/01/2014

I absolutely loved the presence of Ivory Sky Media, not only are they professional but they provide excellent service.

Rochelle · Married on 09/14/2014

Allen and his team at Ivory Sky Media captured perfectly our special day. Even months later Ivory Sky Media has been helpful in helping us create our wedding album. You can not go wrong by selecting Ivory Sky Media.

natashia · Married on 06/28/2014

The service was professional, heartfelt, & sincere. They truly made me feel like a queen on my special day! My video looked amazing and people constantly complimented on how professional the ivory sky team was at my wedding.

TRACY · Married on 09/28/2013

About 3 weeks before my wedding I posted a Craigslist ad to find a videographer. I had low expectations I'd get any replies since it was such short notice, but Allen contacted me and provided me with video samples. Let me tell you, I was so impressed with the quality of his work! He was so quick to reply to my emails and he was also so professional and easy to talk to at the same time.

Deland · Married on 06/17/2017

We worked with Allen and his team for our wedding highlight video. They were responsive and professional, listened to our suggestions, and incorporated these changes in the final edit. I highly recommend Ivory Sky Media for their work and for beautifully capturing the moments of our wedding day.