6 Reviews for Ivory House Creative

Save the Dates (1)
Addressing (1)
Foil-Stamped (1)
6 Ivory House Creative Reviews

Kenzie is great, she did a beautiful job on the invitations, menus, and programs for my daughter’s wedding. We got lots of compliments on the invitations. Can’t wait to use the programs and menus in two weeks!!

Profile Picture Michaela, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, RSVP Cards

I would HIGHLY recommend Ivory House to anyone! She has done a fantastic job, is very quick to respond, very friendly, and sends mock ups with anything! Her prices are sooo reasonable too! I will never look anywhere else when needing stationary that's for sure!

Profile Picture User6553216, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Kenzie is a DREAM to work with... better than a dream really. If you meet with her and have NO idea what you want, she will help you get there. She has you create "mood boards" and will work with you to custom-design the invitation suite (and any other wedding paper-goods). She is insanely prompt, upbeat, and willing to tweak things until they are perfect. Nothing gets printed without your approval and all orders arrive promptly. Don't bother with anyone else in the area - Ivory House Creative is the best. :-)

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/30/16, 14 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Addressing, Shipping

Kenzie worked with my mom and sisters this past October to design my amazing bridal shower invitations and bridal shower sign decor! We received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was and also how elegant it all looked!! It was because of Kenzie's beautiful work, I knew I needed to have her design everything for my wedding!

I highly recommend Ivory House Creative to anyone who is searching for an AMAZING graphic designer!!! I had the absolute pleasure of working with Kenzie while designing my wedding invitation, RSVP card, info card, ceremony program, guest book sign, seating chart, table numbers, favor tags AND our wedding hashtag signs!! Kenzie was phenomenal to work with!! She is super responsive, and was so patient with me as I decided exactly what I wanted my wedding theme to be! Once I finally decided, Kenzie took everything I liked and made it into one cohesive design that I LOVED! She even provides her clients with an inspiration board to give you an idea of what she is thinking!! It was SO helpful to see smile emoticon Kenzie goes ABOVE and BEYOND when it comes to helping her clients - When I received my beautifully packaged invites (another perk of Ivory House Creative) I realized I had made a terrible mistake, I had spelled my soon-to-be husband's middle name wrong! frown emoticon Kenzie was so quick to help me get them reprinted in time - not only did she reprint all of the invitations - she also stopped by early on a Saturday morning to help my mom and I reassemble all of the bows on the invites!!! Even though the spelling error was totally my fault - she still gave up her Saturday morning to help us! This just shows how AWESOME she is to work with!!

I will most definitely be contacting Kenzie for any graphic design needs I have in the future!!

Profile Picture Franki, 11/28/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Design, Assembly, Printing

Kenzie designed all of our wedding papers and let me tell you, she rocked it! They were exactly what I was looking for, plus more! Kenzie is wonderful to work with and full of ideas. She created 3 different idea boards for us to choose from reflecting our theme and style of the wedding we dreamed of. Kenzie does high quality work and many people noticed. We used her for our invites, chalk board designs, hotel bag inserts and seating chart. I would highly recommend her for any paper designs you need!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/27/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Couldn't ask to for anything better! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Traci, 6/21/14, 3 Reviews