Ivory Grove Reviews

Ivory Grove View more information

Reviews

Your trust is our goal. Our community relies on honest reviews to help you make those big decisions with ease.
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
99% recommend it

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • Alicia
    Alicia M. Sent on 06/12/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful Experience with Ivory Grove and Curran Kirkpatrick!

Ivory Grove was AMAZING! The process was painless and my husband and I felt well-supported throughout the whole thing. Lindsey connected us with a local KC photographer, Curran Kirkpatrick (www.cqkphoto.com), and he did such a great job capturing our wedding. Highly recommend them!

Ivory Grove's reply:

Thank you so much, Alicia! So happy you had a great experience. Thanks for choosing us to capture your special day! 💕
  • Katie
    Katie C. Sent on 06/12/2024

Absolutely Amazing

Ivry Grove is the epitome of professionalism and excellence. Working with them was an absolute delight from start to finish. Laurens attention to detail and creative vision resulted in stunning photographs that exceeded my expectations. They were incredibly responsive, accommodating, and made the entire process seamless. I highly recommend Ivry Grove to anyone looking for top-notch service and breathtaking photos.

Ivory Grove's reply:

Katie, you are so kind! Thank you! We loved working with you and your photos turned out AMAZING! Best wishes for your new life together:)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Amber
    Amber A. Sent on 05/06/2024

Simply Amazing

I was hesitant about getting both photography and videography but I’m sooo glad we did. We received our video today and we love everything about it, every detail that I wanted captured, they did (even without me having to request it) I’m so excited to see our photos! A million times thank you Ali & Brent!

Ivory Grove's reply:

We're so happy you did too! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! And we're so happy that you loved working with Ali and Brent!
    Mandie S. Sent on 11/14/2023

Worth it !

Our wedding day was Crazy and we had to adjust a lot of things but no matter how crazy it got and how much adjustments had to be made, our photographer was professional and so laid back! Captured all the shots we requested and more!!! Quality of the pictures are amazing! Definitely worth the money!!! So glad we went with this company! From the coordinator to the photographer it was a super seamless process and experience and communication was on point! The only regret I have is that we didn’t include videography services which I’m sure would have been just as great as the pictures turned out. So pleased the all came out.

Ivory Grove's reply:

Aww! Thank you so much Mandie! We love wedding days and all that they bring. So grateful we got to be a part of yours!
  • Gina
    Gina O. Sent on 11/06/2023

Absolutely Amazing!

I can’t recommend Ivory Grove enough! They helped me every step of the way and we’re always in touch whenever I needed! Definitely made planning a wedding less stressful and more enjoyable! Lindsey was always so sweet and helpful and our videographer Jeremie was the absolute best! Loved our experience!

Ivory Grove's reply:

Gina, you are so sweet! Thank you for your kind review. We loved being a part of your special day!
    Kimberly Sent on 11/08/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ivory Grove gave us the most memorable experience and footage we will hold onto forever

We had the best experience with Ivory Grove. They worked with me through the entire planning process, and captured the best day of our lives that we will cherish forever!

Ivory Grove's reply:

Thank you so much, Kimberly! You are so sweet, and we loved getting to put together your wedding video for you!
    Kailey H. Sent on 10/10/2023

You NEED Ivory Grove

We feel so incredibly thankful to have stumbled across Ivory Grove for our photography and videography. We have had SO many compliments on the way our photographs turned out. They look like they belong in an art gallery! Seriously - they are incredible. Erika was our photographer and I would recommend her a million times. She was so friendly and truly made us feel like she loved every minute of taking our pictures. Lindsey (owner) has been so kind, responsive, and informative throughout the process as well and even reached out to us shortly before the wedding to ask if they could send a second photographer (free of charge) to help him get some experience which allowed for even more photos of our special day. Lance did our videography and I’m not lying when I say my husband and I cried when we watched our highlight video. More than once! Of all our vendors, Ivory Grove was by far our favorite. If you are stuck trying to figure out who to use - trust me I was there too - pick Ivory Grove!!

Ivory Grove's reply:

Oh my goodness! Your review almost made me cry! Thank you SO much for being such an incredible client and for allowing us the opportunity to capture your love! All the best in your new life together:)
    Kelsey C. Sent on 08/29/2023

Amazing experience

I had the best experience with Ivory Grove, they made everything so easy and the communication was amazing. I couldn’t of asked for a better team to help me through my wedding experience!

Ivory Grove's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelsey! We LOVED your wedding. You two are so sweet together, and we're so grateful for the opportunity to document your special day!
    Melody E. Sent on 11/02/2023

Absolutely Perfect

We just got married 9/29/23 and our photographer Casey absolutely knocked it out of the park. I had a very LONG detailed list of photos I wanted done, and due to the tight schedule we had to do some shuffling on the list and she absolutely handled it like a champ. I got just about every photo I was looking for on that list and they turned out GORGEOUS. I'm a plus size bride so I was worried the whole time about the photos and turns out I was worried over nothing. Not every photo is gonna be your favorite, but the ones that are I just wanna stick all over my house. Also, Casey worked super well with our DJ on coordinating shots during the reception and OMG they were a dream team. We had a very unique and unusual theme and some nontraditional elements to the wedding (ie. we had our Ringbearers and Flowergirl walk down the isle in Dinosaur costumes), and she was very enthusiastic about all the goofy things we had planned. Plus all the shots later on in the night of them dancing around in the costumes are absolutely priceless. Throughout the process Lindsey (our go-to person with Ivory Grove), was great at explaining the process and had a very detailed phone call with me to help with my schedule which absolutely saved my bacon. Booking extra hours, clarifying any details, that kind of thing was all super simple and easy to manage with all their help and I could not recommend them any more!

Ivory Grove's reply:

Aww, you’re the sweetest, Melody! We loved working with you and are in awe of your gorgeous and fun wedding!
    Marco T. Sent on 05/25/2023

Spectacular

We wanted pictures that what would last a life time and a video that would bring us right back to the big day. Ivory Grove did just that. I did not have list of what we really wanted in photos and trusted our photographer and she did great. Our Videographer was so attentive and helped and had everything! The video quality looked like something out of the movies. The communication and payment plans were so easy. Congratulations on your Big Day!

Ivory Grove's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure to work with you and be a part of such a beautiful, special day!
    Nicole S. Sent on 08/29/2022

Engagement Photos

We had such a wonderful experience with Toleman Media! They did our engagement photos. Our photographer, Abigail, made us both feel comfortable in front of the camera! The photos were edited beautifully and we got them back very quickly! We are so happy with the photos and can’t wait for Abby to photograph our wedding later next year!

Ivory Grove's reply:

Thank you so much, Nicole! Your photos turned out amazing, and we are excited for your wedding! We're so grateful for wonderful clients like you!
    Allie T. Sent on 01/20/2023

Just incredible

Our experience with Ivory Grove was fantastic! Alena and Junsue were both professional, extremely talented, and so much fun to work with!

Ivory Grove's reply:

Thank you so much, Allie! It was such a joy to be a part of such a special celebration. Thanks for giving us the opportunity!
  • Tara
    Tara N. Sent on 01/20/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you have not booked Ivory Grove yet, you need to!!

Brides & Grooms, I found Ivory Grove at the last minute when I came to the conclusion that we couldn’t have our dream wedding without a videographer. They were so kind and accommodating even with my short notice request. Jackie was our videographer she was great to work with and was extremely detailed to ensure she understood our vision of what we expected out of our video, and let me tell you, she did not disappoint one single bit!! We have had so many compliments on how amazing our wedding was and how great every moment was captured in the video that people who were not even there felt as if they were there celebrating with us after watching. If you have not booked Ivory Grove yet, you need to!! Ivory Grove, Thank you so much for being a part of or dream wedding and capturing every single amazing moment that we can relive over and over!

Ivory Grove's reply:

Tara, you are so sweet! It was our pleasure to jump in at the last minute and capture your special day! It was absolutely gorgeous and full of love. All the best to you!
    Sydney N. Sent on 01/05/2023

Incredible

Ivory Grove was amazing. I will never go through anyone else when needing photography! The quality of the work is fabulous. The turnaround time is unheard of and the pricing is extremely fair.

Ivory Grove's reply:

Awww, thank you so much, Syndey! We're so happy that you had a great experience working with us. All the best!!
  • Isabella
    Isabella N. Sent on 12/26/2022

Great experience!

We had an easy and smooth booking process. We also had assistance getting a timeline together and ensuring we hired them for enough time. We had an amazing experience on the day of, both photographer and videographer ensured we had all shots we wanted and were very flexible. We received our photos and videos 30 days after the wedding, so very quick. And we loved all the shots and videos. I’d definitely recommend them.

Ivory Grove's reply:

Thank you so much, Isabella! Your wedding was gorgeous and we are so grateful for the opportunity to be a part of it!
    Emilee B. Sent on 01/02/2023

Beautiful Photos, Professional Team

Ivory Grove did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos! Lindsey, the owner and event manager, was very organized and helpful throughout our wedding planning. Our photographer, Tanisha, was amazing and gave us photos we will cherish for a lifetime.

Ivory Grove's reply:

Emilee! Thank you so much for your kind review. It is such a pleasure to work with gracious and kind clients like yourself. All the best in your new life together!
    Michele G. Sent on 06/14/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ivory grove photography has great communication and were very reliable! I knew I could count on them and they went above and beyond.

Dalton our videographer made the groom (my husband) feel at ease and brought so much positivity to our special day! He was awesome and did great work!
    Tanya our photographer was so helpful, she made sure everyone was paying attention (when they weren’t!) and took charge so I could relax as the bride and enjoy our day!

Ivory Grove's reply:

Michele!! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an honor to work with you on your big day!! We wish you the best of luck in the future!
  • Courtney
    Courtney H. Sent on 12/21/2022

Sensational!

Ivory Grove was an absolute DREAM to work with! Our videographer, Aaron, is one of the best humans we have ever met. His soul, energy, passion, and patience on our frigidly cold celebration day were enamoring. He made our entire bridal party of 32 people feel safe and comfortable from the moment he arrived. Lindsey has been an outstanding communicator with us from the company since Day 1, keeping us in the loop with updates as well as simply just checking in on our wellbeing.

Andrew and I truly could not be happier with the outcome of not only our special day in general but with this videography that caught absolutely every cherished moment we could hope for. We had a unique situation where we actually got married on 11.11.22 and celebrated on 11.19.22. This footage makes us feel like we did 11.11.22 such a service with how we celebrated the occasion! We are so blessed to have had this company be part of our special day, and we look forward to reliving our wedding on every anniversary to come!

Ivory Grove's reply:

Thank you SO much, Courtney! You were such a dream to work with and we can't believe how lucky we are that you chose us to do your video. All the best to you in your new life together!
  • Sydney
    Sydney D. Sent on 11/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ivory Grove did an amazing job filming our special day

Brent did an amazing job with our wedding video! He was excellent to work with along with the rest of the team at Ivory Grove. I highly recommend them for videography!

Ivory Grove's reply:

Sydney! Thank you SO much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time. Your video turned out amazing. All the best to you!
    Breanna M. Sent on 11/30/2022

5 Stars for Ivory Grove

Ivory Grove was one of the best decision we made for our wedding! Our photographer Mandy and videographer Brandon were awesome! They listened to every shot we wanted to get and also put in their personal favorites that we didn’t think of. Our guests loved them as well 😊 Our photos and video also turned out AMAZING! We received so many compliments on both. I’d recommend this company to anyone looking for a photographer/videographer for their event!

Ivory Grove's reply:

Thank you, Breanna! We loved the opportunity to be a part of your wedding. It was beautiful! All the best in your new life together!
    Anna R. Sent on 11/25/2022

Highly recommended!

Our videographer was easy to work with and the turnaround time was super quick! On top of that, we absolutely LOVE our video. I'm so glad that we'll be able to relive our wedding day through our wedding video for the rest of our lives. Highly recommend!

Ivory Grove's reply:

We are so glad you loved your video! We had so much fun capturing and creating your wedding film! Thank you for your kind words!
    Jeff B. Sent on 11/28/2022

Phenomenal!!!

I want to start by saying that the communication from being to the end, was Excellent!! Lindsey was in constant contact with us. The photographer, Brianna, was very professional, down to earth and so easy to work with. The pictures are gorgeous!!! I would definitely refer this group. Jackie, the videographer, was a godsend, as well. The entire experience was TOP NOTCH! The group has moved on to Ivory Grove. I would definitely recommend them. I will be using Ivory Grove for any professional photography or videography I have in the future.

Ivory Grove's reply:

Thanks Jeff! We appreciate your kind words more than you know! We wish you the best of luck in the future!
  • Fallon
    Fallon Sent on 09/27/2022

Wedding photography

Amazing!!!! We hired Tolman Media Missouri for our wedding photography and to say they did an amazing job would actually be an understatement! They listened and executed beyond my expectations!!! Stephen, Jennifer and Tony were extremely professional, friendly, and easy to work with. They made accommodations for my last min changes and seamlessly worked with my huge bridal party ( over 30 people). I will be hiring them for all my future events and I would recommend them to anyone looking for high quality photography and the fact that they are extremely reasonably priced it’s a plus!!! 10 of 10!!!! Easily one of the best wedding decisions i made! I can’t thank them enough

Ivory Grove's reply:

Fallon, you are so sweet! It was such a pleasure to work with you, and we wish you the absolute best in your new life together!
    Taylor O. Sent on 11/28/2022

Everyone at Ivory Grove was amazing

Our experience with Ivory Grove was amazing. They were very quick to respond and answer any questions we had! I would definitely recommend them. Our photographer Kelsy was absolutely amazing. I cannot wait to get our pictures back!

Ivory Grove's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor! We loved being a small part of your big day! We wish you the best of luck in the future!
illustration stars