Ivory Blush Photography Reviews

Ivory Blush Photography 5
Ivory Blush Photography 6
Ivory Blush Photography 7

sitara · Getting married on 08/01/2019

My fiancé and I booked Kara last minute under emergency circumstances but it was a blessing in disguise - she was extremely accommodating (even letting us change in her car!), knew exactly what we wanted, was able to guide us whilst still allowing us to express our own personalities, and delivered some incredible pictures which we will be using for various wedding purposes. Thank you so much to Kara - I would recommend her to anyone, especially for a romantic photoshoot!

Alessa Sigua · Married on 10/27/2018

Great Candids! So easy to work with!

Kara and Ryan are the sweetest couple, so genuine and wonderful to work with! They exceeded our expections in many ways, but what really made them stand out the most was their flexibility, professionalism and style!

They were kind enough to change their schedule to fit us in last minute! They also worked around the tight schedule that we had on our wedding day. They made sure that we got shots of the bridal party, family and especially all the details that we wanted captured.

We loved all the candid photos that they took, which is a reminder of how much fun everyone was having and how much emotion was shared, especially during our speeches. We also love that they tell a story with their photos. I can’t even tell you how happy we were with the AMAZING photos that were shot of us during the sunset.

We would definitely recommend Ivory Blush Photography to all our of friends and family!

Katie Mcdaniel · Married on 10/14/2018

Captured our most Perfect Day!

Kara and her husband Ryan were absolutely an incredible couple to have capture our perfect day. We felt the whole time like they were apart of our guests and enjoyed talking with them as well! Any place we asked them to be, they were... any specific shots we wanted, they got. AND the photos came out sooooo beautiful! The more candid, “just live in the moment” style of capturing our love for each other and our new family was more than we could have asked for! It is easy for us to say that Kara and Ryan were definitely the favorite vendor and feel a friendship cane from it as well! Thank you guys sooooo much!!!! You made it so we could relive our day over and over again ❤️

Angela · Married on 10/12/2018

Stunning Photos

Kara is absolutely fabulous to work with! She made the entire process from my initial reach out to post wedding both smooth and efficient. She is a wonderfully sweet and sincere person, but also incredibly professional with excellent attention to detail. On top of that, Kara delivers! Her photos are truly stunning and I have received so many compliments from friends and family. We couldn’t be more pleased with our entire experience. Thank you, Kara!

Ryan · Married on 09/07/2018

Kara Is Amazing!

Kara and her husband Ryan were simply awesome! Looking at their portfolio, you can tell they’re absolute professionals at what they do. Our photos turned out so amazing and couldn’t have asked for anything better! We expressed to Kara the style we were looking for and she absolutely delivered. One of the thing that stood out is how awesome they were to work with. From the initial consultation, to the day of, they made it as painless as possible. Their personalities really shined during the shoots so much so that they didn’t feel like a hired photographer - they felt like one of our friends. While hanging with the groomsman, Ryan blended in just like one of the guys, so there was never any awkwardness while he was taking the photos. And Kara was absolutely awesome during the time my wife was getting ready as well as the photos with the bridal party after the ceremony. All in all it was an amazing experience and can’t wait to work with them again for other shoots - (maternity, family xmas cards, etc.)

Andrea · Married on 05/12/2018

Best experience ever!! Kara promotes nothing but good vibes during each photo shoot and clearly is in love with what she does. I’ve never been one to love being in front of the camera but during my wedding photo shoot, Kara made the whole experience so fun, enjoyable, and most importantly, made my husband and I feel comfortable. She really works with what YOU want. She is very flexible and is great when it comes to communicating. We got our pictures back so quick and they were beyond perfection! They are going to be memories that we’ll cherish forever. And thanks to Kara, the pictures will keep the memories vivid in our minds. Kara is the way to go no matter what kind of shoot you’re looking for. My husband and I will definitely be using her again. I cannot recommend going with Kara enough!!

Ivory Blush Photography 8
    Ivory Blush Photography 9
    Ivory Blush Photography 10
    Ivory Blush Photography 11
    Ivory Blush Photography 12
    Ivory Blush Photography 13

Rebecca · Married on 02/17/2018

Kara was absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Professional, efficient, friendly and, most importantly, took the most fabulous photographs of our wedding.

Everything was perfect, from the communication, quick turnaround and near 300 shots of pure gold that will treasure forever. We can’t thank / recommend Kara enough.

We felt that Kara really made the effort to get to know us and ensured that the photos of our wedding reflected our personalities which offered a really nice personal touch.
    After searching tirelessly for a wedding photographer we finally found what we were looking for in Ivoryandblush photography .Kara stood out by a mile and I knew instantly that we had to hire her! All our memories from the wedding day have been captured perfectly from start to finish. Kara’s unique use of light and gorgeous tones make our wedding look like a beautifully shot movie .
    The photos tell the story and bring back every feeling from our wedding day and we look at them feeling laughter and tears.

Robyn Lee · Married on 11/03/2017

Memorable wedding anniversary celebration pics

We hired Kara to do our Anniversary pics November 2017. What an amazing experience. The weather was not the best, and we felt a little nervous in front of the camera. but she made us relax and laugh and in no time we’d forgotten about the wind and she captured the most tender, beautiful shots. We were over the moon with the how the pics turned out, truly memorable. Kara has a true talent, she can read people and bring out the best. Her style is very artistic and she possesses an earthiness that shines through in her photography. Trust her if she suggests what you wear for the session, it works! Thank you, Kara for a great experience.

Ada · Married on 08/26/2017

Everything from my dating, engagement & wedding ...etc has been captured by Ivory Blush Photography. Such precious moments come to life when Kara takes those photos. She is very talented and has the perfect touch. Usually I am a very tense, embarrassed, individual when it comes to pictures. I don't know what to do, what my "perfect side" is or how to enjoy a photoshoot. I'm so glad I have found the perfect photographer! She make things fun, and she is very gracious, comfortable and sooo sweet. As long as she's available, I will forever refer her, and have her capture my journey.

Ivory Blush Photography 14

Jessica · Married on 05/07/2016

So fun! Amazing pics and so detailed

Kara is so fun to work with, she makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera and totally at ease when it can be a hectic day around you. She’s also really great at capturing all the little decor details of the wedding but also captures the feelings you had that day. I always recommend her to my brides and always will.

Alina · Married on 11/07/2015

Kara is amazing! I cannot say enough good things about her. From the very first message I sent to her to the delivery of our photos. She's a sweetheart! I felt like I already knew her from our correspondences. Kara will prompt with communication and extremely flexible when last minute changes were needed for our maternity shoot. She genuinely seemed to care about what I wanted and when a few things went array she worked with me to make sure I would love the shoot regardless. During the shoot she was an absolutely professional and sweetheart! She even brought props to distract my toddler. She made us feel very comfortable and took into account what I wanted. Kara provided a few sneak peeks the next day and I received the full package as promised with a great turnaround time. I would highlight recommend Kara and will def be using her again!