Iversen's Bakery Reviews

Iversen's Bakery 3
Iversen's Bakery 4
Iversen's Bakery 5

Rebecca · Married on 09/22/2018

Iversen's Bakery is hands-down the best cake I've ever had! Gina made the process fun and easy, and we really enjoyed our tasting, which was included at no additional cost to our cake. Once we'd tried their cake, we knew that was the place to go.

Gina was so thoughtful and helped us find an option for what we wanted that still fit within our budget, and the cake itself exceeded our expectations. We were allowed to select three combinations of cake and filling, and our guests absolutely loved getting to try the different flavors available.

Zero issues with delivery (that I was made aware of), communication was top notch. I would highly recommend Iversen's Bakery to anyone!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Jehan · Married on 04/20/2018

Our wedding cake was stunning thanks to Gina’s creativity and help! Very professional and wonderful bakery, would highly recommend

Sent on 05/28/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2018

Enjoyed the cake tasting and reasonable prices. Guests couldn't stop raving about how FRESH and DELICIOUS the lemon cake with Raspberry Preserves and Bahvarian Cream filling was! Beautiful decorations and super easy to work with, as long as you come with good communication and ideas. :)

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Iversen's Bakery 6
    Iversen's Bakery 7
    Iversen's Bakery 8
    Iversen's Bakery 9
    Iversen's Bakery 10

Ashley · Married on 02/18/2017

We loved working with Gina! She was very friendly, and she was very easy to work with. Gina made our cake look awesome! One thing I was nervous about was how the cake would look based on the descriptions we gave her on what we liked. Our cake looked amazing on our wedding day! She was able to make the cake exactly how we wanted, and the cake tasted amazing too! We tried other bakeries, but we thought they were the best price for the value!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Julie · Married on 10/01/2016

Iversens cakes are not only GORGEOUS, but they are so delicious too! they really helped me figure out the best deal when it came to using fake layers with a sheet cake, vs. round cakes vs. cupcakes. i changed my mind a few times about what i wanted the cake to look like and I ended up showing them three cakes i liked on pinterest and then they made it come to life. even the cake tasting was wonderful! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Kim · Married on 03/26/2016

Best cake ever!!! Incredible variety, very affordable and very YUMMY!!!
    Gina was extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating ! We had three or four changes and each time she was so pleasant to work with and helped us make our daughter's cake so special!
    Very easy to work with, very talented group of bakers!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Pat · Married on 10/03/2015

We worked with Rhonda, for my Daughter's wedding cake. We went with the Purple Velvet cake, which was amazing! The venue where we had the reception was also commenting on the cake stating how unique it was!. It tasted delicious and looked amazing. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Gina at Iversen's was the best! She removed my stress, helped me find solutions, and did exactly what I wanted! Our cake was perfect, the cupcakes and cookies were superb. Everything was spot-on, professional, and service was above-and-beyond. Gorgeous looks and extremely tasty... I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Melissa · Married on 12/13/2014

Gina, from Iversen's bakery was very professional. She took the idea we had for our wedding cake and created a beautiful and delicious cake!! Would recommend to all!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Working with Rhonda at Iversens was a complete pleasure. She is a true professional, and was committed to making sure my daughter's wedding cake was perfect. She even duplicated monogram artwork from the wedding invitation on to a fondant disc! Who knew?! The spice cake was light and delicious, the buttercream icing everything you want in an old-fashioned rich icing. This is a long time gem of a bakery in Dearborn, and for good reason!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Erin · Married on 09/27/2014

Loved my cake!! Gina was very accommodating and did an amazing job executing the design we wanted included on our cake. Very easy to work with and budget was perfect.

Sent on 10/05/2014

We used Iversen's Bakery for our wedding cake. The cake was beautiful and looked exactly like we wanted it. The cake was delivered on time and set up beautifully. We chose a four tiered cake that we served as dessert. The top tier and the 3rd tier were real, the 2nd and 4th tiers were faux. The remainder of the cake were sheet cakes in the kitchen which the guests did not see. The cake was delicious and a great choice for dessert! We have used Iversen's for years for birthday cakes and we are so glad we used them for our wedding cake!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/16/2014

Iversen's made our wedding cake a few weeks ago, and we LOVED it. We got tons of compliments, and Rhonda was great to work with!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Rhonda was fabulous to work with. They were so helpful with flavors, design and helped walk us through the whole process.
    The cake came out BEAUTIFUL and was super tasty.
    Great cake, great people to work with.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Can't say enough about this bakery - My cake came out fantastic -- and tasted amazing!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Iversen's cake was DELICIOUS, and they let us design a cake with a specific pattern of cake flavor and jellies. It was reasonably priced and beautiful. Very well done.

Sent on 10/14/2012

Danez · Married on 05/27/2012

We had an OUTSTANDING experience with Iversen's. The service was outstanding. Rhonda was our designer and baker and she was with us from start to finish. Being an out of town bride, it really helped to have dedicated people assist with the day. We married on a Sunday (holiday weekend) and they did not hesitate to accomodate us. The taste of the cake was AMAZING. We were very happy and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/06/2012

Michelle · Married on 10/22/2011

Gina is AMAZING! My wedding cake looked exactly like the "inspiration" photo that I had shown her. We received so many compliments on not just the design, but the taste as well.

I highly recommend Iversen's!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Angela · Married on 10/07/2011

Our cake was delicious and absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Khalida · Married on 08/27/2011

The people that work here were so nice and willing to work with any budget. The cakes were so delicious people are still talking about it. The manager assisted us in designing our own cake and it came out beautiful.

Sent on 01/19/2012
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 08/07/2011

I wish I could give Iversen's Bakery ten stars!!! Our cake designer Gina was absolutely wonderful. She took our vision well beyond our expectations. the cake for our July 31, 2011 wedding was not only beautiful but delicious. There was not even a crumb left. She even made a cookie monster groom's cake with a cigar that my husband just loved. Don't hesitate about Iversen's Bakery you will not be disappointed and your guests will be talking about your cake well after the wedding.

Sent on 08/14/2011

Kathryn · Married on 07/03/2011

Absolutely fabulous wedding cake and service!!!! We had a very specific request of having my grandmother's frosting on our cake. Gina went ABOVE and BEYOND to make the perfect frosting that tasted just like grandma's. My guests are still complimenting us on our wedding cake and everyone has been asking where we got the cake. We say IVERSENS!! I won't go anywhere else for my cake needs. They were the only bakery I could find that would work with us on our very specific request. My family was so touched that we had a part of grandma at the wedding. It really meant a lot to us! Thank you Iversens and Gina! You made my day extra special!!

Sent on 07/16/2011

sylvia · Married on 07/02/2011

We ordered a yellow lemon rapberry cake with whipped cream as opposed to buttercream frosting. It was absolutely delicious!! They used fresh raspberries and preserves in the layers. We did get a "fake cake" for the cake cutting (with buttercream frosting which is more stable in hot temps) as the real cake was being sliced for the guests. It worked out great for us. We were very pleased.

Sent on 07/10/2011

Bree · Married on 02/12/2011

The cake was delicious and gorgeous. It looked exactly like the photo I brought in. Rhonda was a pleasure to work with. Thank You Iversens!

Sent on 03/02/2011
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/25/2010

Outstanding!!!! My cake was absolutely georgous!! The best cake I have ever ate. If you live in or near Dearborn, MI I highly recommend Iversen's.

Sent on 10/13/2010