IVASH studio Reviews

29 | New York, NY

29 Reviews for IVASH studio

• Bella

Bella R. · Getting married on 10/31/2023

Everything I could have asked for and more

By far the best wedding photographer out there! I can’t say enough good things about this team. They are so incredibly talented. They spent so much time getting the perfect photos and creating the most magical moments. The photos and video they got are beyond breath taking and everyone I show them to agrees. Seriously having Ivash Studios was like a dream come true and they were affordable on top of it! I’ve worked as a wedding photographer myself so I have very high standards and I’ve seen some amazing work. They are by far the best I’ve seen so far. They made my wedding day so fun and memorable. I would give them 16 stars if I could

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Y

Yehudis G. · Married on 06/06/2021

The best photographer.

We had the BEST experience with Ivash Photography.
    He was the most professional, kind and artistic photographer.

We are so happy that we chose him for our wedding!! He delivered the best results.

He was patient with us from beginning to start.

Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/06/2021

Vlad C. · Married on 05/23/2021

Highly Recommend going with Ivash Studio!!!

I’m sooo in love with the photos that we received from Vova! This is an amazing memory that we get to keep forever!! If you’re looking for a photographer for an event or just a photo shoot , definitely go with Vova with Ivash Studio!!!

Sent on 07/02/2021

Jaspriya · Married on 01/16/2021

Phenomenal Photos

I booked with Ivash for my wedding and I couldn’t have been happier with my photos. During my event, Ivashs team consisted of 2 photos and 1 videographer. The photographers had each captured such different angles of the same moment and had edited, photoshopped, and perfected each photo. I was very impressed with the outcome and how beautiful the pictures came out. For the wedding, we were running slightly late and Ivashs team were very understanding, professional, and friendly. They made an extra effort to take me to different backgrounds in which our outfits would shine out. They made the whole process very memorable, fun, and painless. Ivash and his team are truly talented and very passionate about photography. I loved the outcome of the photos as well as the process and I would definitely book again.

Sent on 02/23/2021

Laura · Married on 12/28/2020

Editorial Style Photography

Look no further if you want quality photography!

Volo Ivash has the artistic eye to capture your special day as it unfolds, and beautifully edits all of your photos so you can remember all of those special moments for many years to come.

Thank you Volo!!

Sent on 02/25/2021

Gagan · Married on 12/26/2020

The quality of work speaks for itself

We booked the IVASH team for photography and videography for our wedding. My wife and I couldn't be happier. The team did a tremendous amount of work in a short time with passion and could tell the quality of the work by the outcome of the pictures as well as the video. I do photography as a hobby and was very picky about who to work with, from my initial conversation with Volo and till the end, my experience was extremely smooth. IVASH team was professional, respectful, and punctual throughout our 3 days of wedding celebrations. I couldn't have asked for a better team to capture the most memorable moments of our lives.

Sent on 04/10/2021
  • Z

Zizi F. · Married on 10/30/2020

Words will never be enough

I literally have no words for the most beautiful experience of my life to date! Ivash Studios and his side-kick Peter were more than amazing. I am the type of person that does not like to take photos but Ivash reassured me that they will be stunning and we just need to relax and have a great time and everything will be perfect. And it was more than perfect. My husband and I are in awe at our photos! Everything about them is perfect to the t. I literally don’t even know what to say. The professional, punctual,flexible, friendly, fun team is exactly what I was looking for and more. I never wanted a wedding but I always knew I wanted my photos to be top of the top and that’s exactly what me and my husband got. There is not one person who hasn’t seen them and told me that they look like they’re straight out of a magazine. Thank you so much Ivash Studios for your amazing work and I know in my heart that I would not have been this happy if it were someone else. - Zizi & Jorge

Sent on 11/24/2020
  • Heather

Heather P. · Married on 07/07/2020

There is no one better! Choose ivash, seriously!

When we hired Ivash, we knew his work was amazing based off his Instagram page and website, but we couldn’t have imagined how genuinely NICE, professional, and talented he and his team were. We LOVE his editorial and dramatic style of photos! My wife and I were his first LGBTQ+ wedding to shoot, and that itself meant the world to us. He and his team made us feel comfortable, made us feel BEAUTIFUL, and created a lifetime of memories for us to look back on. We are genuinely obsessed with our photos and wedding video and can’t believe it is us in them! Bringing a team of 5 photographers/videographers made us feel like celebrities, but not in an intimidating way. In the BEST WAY! They captured every essence of the most perfect day of our lives and we HIGHLY recommend Ivash Photography!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Mariia Z. · Married on 09/28/2019

WOW doesn't come close to how amazing our photos are!

Our wedding was on September 28, 2019 in Chicago and having Volodymyr as our wedding photographer was without a doubt one of the best decisions we made.
    He was absolutely brilliant from start to finish. His ability to see things that other would miss is unique. He has class in what he does, one in a kind.

In less than 2 months we received over 800 stunning shots that take us back to the day each time we look at them. He captured all the emotions, laughter and love perfectly. It has also been amazing to show them to family and friends that couldn’t make our day and all of them have said they feel like they were there after viewing them.

Thank you Volodymyr, we cannot recommend you highly enough. You are a truly genius and professional photographer!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2019

The Best Part of Our Wedding!

I'm so happy we chose Ivash to be our wedding photographer. I did so many researches online and couldn't make a decision until I found Ivash. His work is so stylish and such a piece of art. We know he's the one. Even though we had a very high expectation, Ivash and his team still totally blew us away by their work. They dressed up for the event, and was very flexible with our schedule. Ivash is very good at using everything(such as mirror, curtain, sunlight) around us to make more artistic results. I feel his enthusiasm for photographing, not only because it's his job and we pay. He aimed to get the best pics. He felt sorry when time is too limited to get the best pics in his mind(actually I think they couldn't be more perfect!!!). I can't tell how much I appreciate it. When we saw the final pics, they totally brought all the emotions of our big day to us, like we never missed any moments during the day.
    I couldn't tell how thankful I am that we had Ivash Studio to record our wedding. I've shared our photos to our family and friends, and we got so many compliments. I can't stop admiring those pics again and again. I'll recommand Ivash to anyone who's looking for a perfect photographer for their wedding.

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Alexia

Alexia · Married on 08/12/2019

great wedding shoot

I'm so happy I chose him to shoot my wedding! He has a unique and amazing eye. And he captured all the beautiful moments. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/23/2020
  • Sanjith

Sanjith S. · Married on 07/27/2019

The best way to remember your big day!

We had an amazing experience with the entire IVASH photography and videography team. Indian weddings are long and eventful, and they were there, capturing us and our friends and family, beautifully. The creativity shows in all of their pictures. Overall, they are a team of professionals who will make sure you remember how amazing your big day was.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Apexa · Married on 05/11/2019

the absolute best!! Ivash is so passionate about photography and he's so creative! When I saw my pictures I was blown away!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Bd Bd · Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful vision

Volodymyr is by far the most creative and artistic photographer we have encountered. He went above and beyond to give us absolutely beautiful and unique photos from our wedding day. It was a pleasure to watch him work his magic! And, we got our photos back so much earlier than expected which was such a treat!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Jessica M. · Married on 04/06/2019

Just amazing!

I am so happy I discovered Ivash and had the honor of using him as my wedding photographer!! I can’t put into words how happy I am with my pictures! I absolutely love every single one. His work is so beautiful & unique. I was blown away by the quality of my wedding photos. He is able to capture the beauty of all moments... even the crazy party pictures were BEAUTIFUL!!!!! His creative eye is unmatched and it shows in his work. He’s not your average wedding photographer.. he’s special! Thank you Ivash for everything. You were super easy to work with, communication was a breeze, and you made everyone comfortable! We were grateful to have you! I can’t wait to use you again.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Laura K. · Married on 03/09/2019

Unbelievable photos from an amazing photographer

I spent so much time looking for the perfect photographer and had high hopes for Volo; even with our high expectations, Volo still completely blew us away with his work. Volo flew out to shoot our wedding in Hawaii (at no extra charge!) this past March. He did a photoshoot the day before our wedding as well as photos on the day of, and all I can say is I'm literally speechless at how beautiful the photos turned out. Both my husband and I were not used to being photographed, but Volo made sure we were comfortable and captured incredible candids of the entire day. He was professional, prompt, friendly, and managed to capture genuine moments without us even noticing. We got our day-before-the-wedding photos within 2 weeks and our wedding photos within a month. Volo's work is literally art - I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Fateema

Fateema · Married on 09/29/2018

Beyond expectations!

Finding wedding vendors is extremely hard and stressful part of wedding planning, but I cannot stress enough how fortunate my husband and I were to have found Ivash and super talented team.
    Ivash and his team were extremely professional, flexible and the quality of their work was beyond spectacular and superseded all expectations. My husband and I got married a little less than a year ago, and to this day we keep getting asked who our photographer was and his contact information.
    Our wedding day was absolutely amazing, and we cannot thank Ivash and his team for capturing all the essential moments and giving us amazing pictures to cherish forever.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Am J · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding Review

Volodymyr's photos of our wedding came out beautiful, we showed it to our family and everyone loved it. There were many candids and portraits, both were done very well. We got the pictures in full promptly one month after the wedding and also had a few great samples that he gave us the week following the wedding which I really appreciated.

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Arif

Arif M. · Married on 09/02/2018

Excellent Skills & Service For Virginia Wedding

Ivash was the photographer for our wedding festivities in Richmond, Virginia. He and his team were great to work with. Ivash is patient, responsive, proactive, and does high quality work. He has a keen eye for working with whatever surroundings, and even props, are available to him to make the perfect shot. For example, he found a tiny garden in the hotel grounds for our photoshoot that we were not aware of initially, and from the pictures one would think we were in a palace. He is flexible and able to respond quickly to the situation. Our wedding had no planned family photo sessions, but we got all the pictures that we were hoping for. Ivash’s experience and instincts are clear from the quality of the photos. We received our edited photos about three months after our wedding, and the pictures were amazing. The cost for his team’s services was very reasonable. I would highly recommend going with Ivash and his team for your wedding photography needs.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Ekaterina P. · Married on 07/30/2018

Moscow wed

While we were looking through different wedding photos in the Internet, we were absolutely amazed by the works of IVASH. After reviewing his entire portfolio, we had no doubt that to take our chances with him and that we can trust him with one of the most imoprtant days for us. IVASH can really find the moment for picture. All photos that we have recieved are not alike and have their uniqueness, with their own peculiarity and charm. Given that a classic wedding day with a photo session is impossible to make without posing (it seems to be true) you will not see it in IVASH's photos at all. If his photos were a video, we would say that the camera is in constant motion, there is no static in the scene, everything is alive. And that what we have in our photos! Live action takes place Interesting angles and compositions give the feeling that you are watching footage from the movies. We are grateful for the work in which our photographer put his heart and gave us such a memory.

Oleg and Ekaterina

Sent on 01/08/2019

Halyna · Married on 07/21/2018

Me and my husband are truly delighted with our wedding photos. It's been a month already since we got our photos, but I still watch them and admire. Only such a gifted by God master can capture such lively and beautiful moments. If I were asked for advice on a wedding photographer, I would definitely recommend Volodymyr IVASH.

Sent on 10/12/2018
  • Elsa

Elsa T. · Married on 07/04/2018

The Perfect Photographer!

Having the best photographer to capture our wedding was very important to us. We scoured the internet looking for someone we thought would take pictures that were more than just portraits but rather could capture the essence of our wedding day.

We had a small family wedding in Italy, as well as a small friend wedding in Greece. For both weddings Volodymyr arrived promptly, chose offsite locations for scenic photos, was flexible with schedule changes, and stayed throughout the night of festivities. He did a fantastic job capturing the intimate moments between us, the feelings of our loved ones, and details throughout the day. These two weddings had very different feelings but somehow Volodymyr captured the emotions and atmosphere of both perfectly.

We are so happy with the work that Volodymyr Ivash and his team did for both of our destination weddings. What stands out the most about Volodymyr is his willingness to go above and beyond for the treasured shots that we will relish for the rest of our lives. He knows what he wants and isn’t afraid to inform the photographed subject of what to do. He puts the people in front of his lens at ease through his calm demeanor and practiced skill. It is evident that he cares very much about his craft and continues to work to be better each day. We are so thankful to Volodymyr and his team for encapsulating the two most amazing days of our life. We highly recommend his photography services to anyone searching!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Tetiana · Married on 06/30/2018

You can fully trust to this professional guys. The quality is perfect and you will not get primitive photos, that’s something special and amazing every time.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Anastasiya L. · Married on 06/08/2018

Amazing experience!

After printing the photos of our wedding (there were more than 600) I could understand the importance and the sentimental value that a photo can have. And especially on this unforgettable day 💍

I want to emphasize that this a great work of the team of our photographers @ivash_photography @ shatkovskiy.photo @andrey_bondarec which is full of funny, romantic and sincere moments because they have the ability to capture an image in a different way and make this a true art. In the end you run out of words from all your overwhelming emotions 🤩

I must confess that at first I thought it would be too uncomfortable to have so much attention from the cameras. But the boys are very friendly people with a great sense of humor that manage to create a relaxed and spontaneous environment so you’re even able to learn some words in Russian like "PALEHCHE (палехче)" hahaha 🤣

It is true that with their creativity and the charisma of the photographers we were able to enjoy the photo session going through so many places just in one day.

Another very important thing that characterizes them is their professionalism - although it might be hard to believe in some moments these guys are like ghosts and you can not notice their presence. Only when you’ll start going through the photos you will realize that they managed to capture incredible and true moments ❤

Sincerely, I don’t have enough words to thank you guys for this talented work. We want to wish you a lot of success around the world, because no matter in which country you want to celebrate or what language you speak, they will simply arrive and let the magic flow✨

Sent on 10/16/2018

Mariia · Married on 04/06/2018

It was a charming experience (and from my point of view is a good sign from the Universe too) to be photoshot on our wedding day by IVASH studio!
    It looks like that not only a couple chooses the photographer, but he chooses you too. And like that it works completely amazing!
    The weather in Verona and Garda, the atmosphere, love in the air and emotions, the team of Volodymyr - altogether worked out into just stunning
    and to the moon and back romantic photos)
    I could not even imagine that for me and especially my husband would be so easy and natural to make so intimate photos in front of the people, we saw for the first time.
    But from the moment Volodymyr and his great team entered the room of bride- I was immediately sure- that it would be a great fun!
    We already got our photos and sent them around the world to our guests and relatives (Brasil, USA, UK and Russia) - Can you imagine how precisely the photos were examined?))) I am very thankful for the team and
    I would definitely recommend IVASHstudio for such an events!

Sent on 10/13/2018