Iva Lee's Catering Reviews

42 | San Clemente, CA

42 Reviews for Iva Lee's Catering

Joanne Nailon · Married on 10/19/2018

Top Notch!

Loved Iva Lee's! The food and staff were excellent! They catered my daughters wedding and our guests raved about them! Big shout out to Miya for also coordinating the wedding! She made the day flawless!

Erica · Married on 10/20/2017

Iva Lee's catering was beyond 5 stars!!!! We were so impressed during our tasting however on our wedding day we were blown away by the presentation and quality of food served to our 100+ guests. From the tray passed hors d'oeuvres to the main entrée everything was perfection! There is not one thing we would change if we had to do it over again. The entire catering staff was on point and couldn't ask for better service. Bartenders were remembering and anticipating guests orders, waiters and waitresses were so attentive to all guests needs....honestly flawless service!! Literally every guest that night and/or days following have raved about the food, drinks and service Iva Lee's provided. We can't thank Iva Lee's enough for catering our wedding and making our day special!

Miya from Iva Lee's was our coordinator, do your self a favor and book her....now!!!!! Talk about being on top of her game, literally Miya is the best! I ended up planning my wedding in less than 3 months and Miya made it seem like a walk in the park. Our day was absolutely perfect and we have Miya to thank for that!!! Miya is so organized, easy going, does everything with a smile and has somehow mastered being 5 steps ahead of everything. I can not say enough great things about her and we are so grateful as Miya planned and executed our perfect wedding!! Thank you for everything Miya!

Lindsey · Married on 10/06/2017

We hired Iva Lee's for catering and day-of coordination for our Casa Romantica wedding. They also took care of the rentals through Signature Party Rentals. Miya was the best coordinator we could have asked for! She was friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and always very responsive. With her help, planning a wedding from out of state wasn't quite as bad as I thought it would be. It was also incredibly convenient to have a single company handle our food, drinks, rentals, and coordination.

The day of, several of our immediate family members and bridal party commented on how well Miya directed everything. And, the food was delicious, as many of our guests let us know! Highly recommend for their great service and high quality food. Thanks again to Miya and the Iva Lee's team! My husband and I look forward to visiting and enjoying the restaurant when we're back in the San Clemente area.

Eri · Married on 06/03/2017

Iva Lee's is the BEST!! I honestly can't say anything negative about our experience working with Iva Lee's for our wedding catering. First of all, Miya is one of the most organized people I have come across and extremely detail oriented. She was so quick at responding to every email I sent (sometimes responded 5 seconds after I emailed her). She went above and beyond to make planning for the wedding super easy for us. She is extremely knowledgeable about weddings and gave us helpful advice about so many things. The food and drinks were also AMAZING. I carefully chose our caterer for our wedding because I come from a family of foodies, but the food that Iva Lee's provided for us was OUTSTANDING. Honestly couldn't have asked for better tasting and beautifully presented food and drinks. The signature cocktails are also delicious. My guests LOVED the bellini (champagne with wild peach liquor garnished with dancing cranberries- they were so cute!!) I also got so many compliments from my guests about how friendly the catering staff was. They were all extremely professional and made our wedding so much more special. I also love how they are a small local business. They are so warm and helpful :) We're so glad we chose Iva Lee's!!!

Stacey · Married on 04/29/2017

Iva Lee's did the catering for my wedding at Casa Romantica in April 2017. Their food was delicious! The tasting was so fun and they truly listened to our feedback and made the food, drinks, and appetizers at our wedding the best! Heather was excellent at responding and answering any questions I had!

jamie · Married on 09/30/2016

I LOVED Iva Lee's as my vendor. Heather was amazing and helped with all my requests and responded to all my questions/ needs. Further, the food was AMAZING. I got multiple comments from guests of how delicious the food was!! I definitely would recommended Iva Lee's as a caterer.

Lauren · Married on 09/04/2016

I just got married at Casa Romantica in September and Iva Lee's was one of their recommended caterers. Once we went in for the tasting and consultation, my husband and I decided that this was the best option for us. The food was delicious and the presentation looked great, and we were able to personalize a few dishes to our tastes. We also had a special request for a cocktail at the wedding and they pulled it off without a problem! As for the coordination, this was absolutely the best money we spent on the whole wedding! Miya was an absolute dream to work with -- she is so detail oriented and responsive, and she was in touch with all of our vendors throughout the planning. On the day of, she handled everything so that our families weren't distracted, and she made everyone in the wedding party so comfortable. Having the coordination, rentals, and catering/bar all together in one company made everything so easy. I would definitely recommend working with Iva Lee's, and especially with Miya for an amazing event coordinator!

Ashley · Married on 08/20/2016

We got married in August, 2016 and I still have guests reminiscing about the amazing food that was served at our wedding. We also opted to use their day-of coordination services and it was the BEST investment we made. PERIOD. Miya was our planner and she handled everything beautifully. She was organized, professional and kept everything running smoothly. Our photographer even lamented not having a Miya at every wedding she works! Iva Lee's was incredible and we were very satisfied with our wedding day!

Michael · Married on 07/31/2016

If you are planning a wedding and want the best venue, catering and a coordinator that makes your special day "PERFECT" then get married at the Casa Romantica, catered by Iva Lee's and ask for Miya. So Casa Romantica was the perfect venue for us, Iva Lee's was the perfect caterer but I got to say that Miya is what made everything just PERFECT!! From the day myself and my wife met her, we knew she was the right coordinator. Im not much of a review writer but I had to let everyone know that Miya truly was one of if not the easiest and best choices we made for our wedding. Always available, flexible, organized, listens, suggests, supports, comforting and the list goes on. When our day finally arrived, we truly had no concerns about how the day would go. We just knew that Miya was going to be there and everything..I mean everything would be perfect.... and it was!!! I would and will personally recommend Miya to any family friend or future couples looking for that perfect coordinator.
    Miya, thank you for everything!! YOU ROCK!!!

Joanna · Married on 05/29/2016

Iva Lee's did a wonderful job catering our wedding!! They have a lot of great food options, their food is DELICIOUS, they are affordable, and their service is fantastic! They also booked all of our wedding rentals for us, which made our lives a lot easier! I would recommend them as caterers for any wedding!!

Brittany · Married on 04/30/2016

The team at Iva Lee’s is EXCELLENT at what they do! They catered our wedding at Casa Romantica in April and we were so impressed. The food was delicious and reasonably priced. We had the Supreme Bar package which kept our guests happy all night! The service staff was friendly and professional. I loved that Iva Lee’s worked with my venue and vendors often so everything went very smoothly. Miya and her team coordinated the rentals through Signature Party Rentals and was extremely helpful with all of the many, many changes I made over the year of planning. They answered every e-mail and every question so quickly and professionally. It kept the planning stress-free and easy! Overall, we are extremely happy that we went with Iva Lee’s and will definitely be back at their restaurant soon for more delicious food!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Iva Lee's Catering's reply:

Thank you Brittany & Michael, it was a beautiful day!

Jered · Married on 10/03/2015

va Lee's did the catering for our wedding at the Villa San Juan Capistrano on 10/315. The Villa has an exclusive contract with Iva Lee's for the food and beverage service. At first we were a little hesitant about being locked into a caterer because we were scared the food might not be good and then we wouldn't be able to change. The owner of Iva Lee's also owns a restaurant so we had our family try the restaurant before we booked, and they said the food was just "ok." We went ahead and booked anyway because we loved the venue so much.

When we went for our tasting with Iva Lee's the food was actually really good - the catering menu is different than the restaurant menu. After the wedding everyone told us the food was amazing! Our photographer even told us it was the best wedding food she had ever had! I do have to say that they have changed their catering menu, so they no longer offer what we ordered, but I would definitely cater from them again. They are also pretty flexible and we were able to mix and match sides from different entrees to make a dish to our liking. We also wanted to change the appetizer selection and they were able to do it at a very reasonable price. The mini chicken and waffles appetizer was great!

The bartenders and servers were all super polite and attentive and they always had smiles on their faces! I also have to say that the office staff is super friendly and helpful! We live in northern California so it was hard for us to come do tastings, especially since they only offer them once weekly but they were able to squeeze us in the day before Thanksgiving since that was about the only time we would be down south during a weekday.

Kimberly · Married on 06/20/2015

Food was very important for us on our wedding day. Iva Lee's delivered! Everyone was raving about the food. Iva Lee's worked with us to design a duo plate that was savory and provided variety. We had braised short rib, pan seared salmon, whipped potatoes, and honey glazed carrots. We also wanted a snack at the end of the night. Iva Lee's helped provide their Angus beef sliders and delicious chocolate milk shakes to guests. The milkshakes had little pieces of chocolate in them. They were so good. The bar drinks were also delicious. The Lover's lemonade was a big hit, as well as the moscow mule. We provided an open bar, which was an excellent value. Iva Lee's also provided printed menus, free of charge, for each guest, a special touch that other vendors do not do. Also all the food is cooked on site, which is also not the norm. I believe this helps increase in the quality of the food. The staff was also amazing, kind, courteous, and attentive. I cannot wait to go visit their restaurant location in San Clemente.

Thank you Iva Lee's!

Iva Lee's was a wonderful caterer. We got so many compliments on how great the food was. Everyone there was great to work with, so accommodating, and they totally nailed our signature cocktails :) We liked the food so much, we had our rehearsal dinner at their restaurant as well out on the patio (which worked out wonderfully)!

• W

Whitney · Married on 07/12/2014

Iva Lee's food catered is just as amazing as it is in their restaurant. They are super easy to work with from helping me choose the right menu options to reworking the numbers for me a thousand times during the hectic RSVP period a few weeks before the big day. The tasting was super fun and they even let us taste the wine! I highly recommend the lamb chops for your appetizer!! The chef even made a custom peach tart for us to round out the appetizers with a little variety. Our dinner was local halibut (blackened on request) and their amazing short ribs that fall apart in your mouth. So sooooo happy with our wedding day!

Christian and Whitney Carrillo

Professional, friendly, helpful people....wonderful food.....and outstanding service. The waitstaff was outgoing and engaging, Robyn (manager) worked very hard before and at the wedding to be sure we had a spectacular experience. I heartily recommend them.

Tracy · Married on 07/05/2014

This was probably my favorite part of wedding planning--the tasting! Iva Lee's food is delicious, and it stood up on the day of the event. Many of my guests commented how good the food was!

I worked closely with Robyn on selections for not only food, but linens, rentals, and the flow of events for the evening. She was extremely patient with my and my parents' questions and emails and was very responsive. Iva Lee's also does weddings at Casa Romantica (our venue) quite often, so they knew exactly what they were doing, and there were no surprises on the day of.

Caryn · Married on 05/31/2014

Iva Lee's was our caterer for our wedding at The Villa SJC and they were amazing. The food was absolutely delicious and we got so many compliments from our guests. Our signature cocktails are also incredible. The staff were so professional and a joy to work with. I would highly recommend them for any wedding or special event!

Dianne · Married on 11/09/2013

Working with Iva Lee's for our wedding last month was amazing. They not only provided fabulous food and drinks, they secured our rentals, and provided us with their expertise in linen colors and ideas for decor. They also let us use their beautiful tiered dessert platters for our dessert station. We had a formal, plated dinner service with 3 different entrees, and a cocktail reception prior to dinner with incredible passed hors d ouevres. The servers were very attentive and friendly. All of our guests were very impressed with the food, and enjoyed everything about the whole evening. The ladies I worked with at Iva Lee's - Robyn, Bonnie, and Lisa were absolutely wonderful. Thank you Iva Lee's for making our special day so incredible! Dianne and Grant

Crystal · Married on 06/21/2013

We hired Iva Lee's Catering for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made! We worked with Robyn throughout the whole process and she was a dream come true. She was very easy to work with and was there to make everything perfect for our wedding day. We thought their menus looked amazing but we were set on having a Mexican fiesta for our wedding. They were able to put together one of the most special mexican dinners I could have ever imagined. It was the most elegant mexican cuisine and really affordable at the same time. The team that served us was amazing and all blended into the day seamlessly. The Iva Lee's team will do it all for you...all the rentals (tables, chairs, plate/glassware). They will set it up and break it down. Cook the most memorable meal in between and serve up some amazing cocktails. If you have a menu or drink of choice - share it with them and they would be happy to prepare it for your special day. Seriously - book Iva Lee's today and you will not be disappointed!

James · Married on 06/10/2013

Iva Lee's was hands down the best vendor that we worked with for our Wedding. Very flexible, even when we had 13 cheesecakes to cut and serving dessert before dinner. (Doesn’t everyone do that?) Always available to answer questions about the minutest details, extra lighting for the cocktail area and specifics of various bars and bar backs. Their line-item approach to everything from the individual meals, open bar items and rentals (coordinated with Signature) made it very easy to determine what could easily be cut and what we absolutely couldn't do without. No hidden or inflated costs here. We knew were every penny went and were satisfied with all aspects. Robyn was an absolute saint in dealing with all of our questions and changes up to the last minute. The servers were outstanding and professional. Lastly, the FOOD. "The best food at any wedding, ever" was the unanimous unsolicited comments of our guests. ABSOLUTE BEST VENDOR !!

Lauren · Married on 01/04/2013

I am still hearing how great the food was at our wedding! People were saying it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding and that it was not like the typical "wedding food"--it was super super yummy! Also, they are very good at returning emails and phone calls, as well as making accommodations or offering lots of different options (my husband is allergic to gluten). Also, we had a handful of pregnant women at the wedding, which they were willing to give us a small reduction on the bar--and when you are planning a wedding, every $ counts! I highly recommend Iva Lee's Catering!!

Food was fantastic -- amazingly hot, and with fantastic variety.

Guests raved about it -- one woman in particular, who because of her job attends a lot of large events, noted it was "the best food she has ever had at an event like this..."

So good!

Alicia · Married on 10/12/2012

We used Iva Lee's for our wedding catering and bar. Food was amazing, people were complimenting us on how yummy it was (which I feel hardly happens at weddings)! We had an open bar and the price was great, much cheaper than other quotes we received. Lisa and Robyn from Iva Lee's were a pleasure to work with, very knowledgeable and accommodating. VERY VERY happy with our choice to use them, thanks for everything Iva Lee's!

• Leah

Leah · Married on 08/24/2012

Iva Lee's is hands down the best catering company I have worked with and I professionally work as a conference and meeting planner so I deal with a lot of catering companies and hotel food and beverage staff. They are extremely attentive to every detail and very flexible with new requests. My Mom wanted to serve her recipe of Cherry Torte as an additional dessert at our wedding and they created it for us! Their food is SO great. Not just during the tasting but the day of. We had a buffett for 220 people and the food was fantastic. Their bar package is fabulous and you will save money and get quality food. I would love to work with them again and I would HIGHLY recommend them!