ItsHot.com Jewelry and Watches Reviews

57 | New York, NY

57 Reviews for ItsHot.com Jewelry and Watches

• David

David S · Getting married on 10/29/2020

ItsHot.com has great customer service and amazing quality jewelry

ItsHot.com has the best selection of jewelry I bought a 5mm solid rope chain with a diamond cross pendant and the quality is amazing. the diamonds give the elegance touch for any occasion. They are honest, professionals, quality and you won't regret buying from ItsHot.com. I am so happy with my purchase and will recommend to everyone who wants to know where to go to get quality jewelry.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Emma Jacopo · Married on 02/11/2020

Best Diamond Ring

I am a great fan of diamond rings and ever since I discovered ItsHot Jewelry store, I have been a regular customer. The staff is always polite and they will for sure get you a product that will please you and their quality is very consistent and prices are amazing for the quality they provide. In the next 4 months am getting married and my fiancee will be so much happy with the ring.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Jane Singleton · Married on 02/08/2020

I’m Completely Satisfied

When my diamond engagement ring from ItsHot arrived, I couldn’t stop staring at it. It’s more stunning than the picture on their website. I plan to propose in two weeks and thanks to ItsHot, I know for sure that my girlfriend will say yes

Sent on 02/12/2020

Nigel McLaughlin · Married on 02/01/2020

Thanks! I highly recommend ItsHot!

Oksana was great! She got the exact stone, cut, and size and well within my price range for our dream engagement ring. She also had the ring completed by a very hard deadline as I was traveling to do the proposal. My fiancée's cousin recommended ItsHot to me and I will recommend it to anyone who is in the market for an engagement ring or any other type of authentic jewelry

Sent on 01/23/2020

Ethan Fisher · Married on 01/11/2020

Fantastic service!

We went in there because my fiancée lost her engagement ring and I wanted to cheer her up by buying the best diamond engagement ring! Jennifer was fantastic to work with! She was so helpful and reassuring and calmed my fiancée down! 3 days later we had our dream engagement ring ready and we loved it!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Jacob Roberts · Married on 01/08/2020

I recommend ItsHot!

I cannot recommend ItsHot Jewelers enough. I purchased an engagement ring from Oksana and she walked through every step of the process. We custom designed a gorgeous ring that is constantly complimented. On top of it all they treat you like family from the moment you walk in the door

Sent on 12/23/2019

Mary Carl Lin · Married on 01/01/2020

Amazing Diamond Jewelry

"Buying diamond earrings from ItsHot was the smartest decision I’ve made in a long time. Oksana was remarkably friendly and their entire inventory was stunningly affordable. I can’t wait to buy more jewelry from ItsHot"

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Anthony

Anthony Gilbert · Married on 12/21/2019

Great job, thank you!

Jennifer was very helpful and patient when my fiancée and I looked at wedding rings. She helped me pick out a very nice diamond ring that was in my price range and the finished ring was ready within the timeline that she had told us

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Sharlene

Sharlene Howard · Married on 11/25/2019

Highly recommend

Great experience shopping there. I’ve got diamond wedding rings and they’re just gorgeous! This is a ring you’d never want to take off, really. Beautifully made. They’ve got other stuff too, so I will be coming back for my holiday shopping, the selection of rings, earrings and bracelets with real diamonds is just unbelievable. Selection, quality and price of diamond jewelry offered at ItsHot can not be matched at local jewelry stores and I visited many local stores before I decided to risk it and make a purchase online with them without being able to see the rings. Very glad I took the risk!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Ronald Kennedy · Married on 11/04/2019

I am very satisfied!Thank you!

I am so glad I found this place. I had in mind a very specific design of an engagement ring I wanted to get and for my girlfriend and since I couldn't find anything similar in our local jewelry stores or online and I’ve purchased from ItsHot before, so I finally decided to give their custom jewelry process a try and glad I did, Jennifer did an amazing job designing it with me and walking me through the process. She did exactly what I wanted with the stone positioning and even gave me recommendations to make the ring amazing to unbelievable. Thank you for all of your help. My now fiancé is so happy with it.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Peter

Peter Cox · Married on 09/13/2019

Visit ItsHot, I highly recommend them!

I must admit I was nervous when buying a diamond wedding rings because of all the options out there. Jennifer and Al truly made my experience comfortable, educational and pressure free. Visit ItsHot jewelry store, they are great people who can help you to choose exactly the right items to accentuate your beauty or make a special moment of your life gorgeous, like our wedding!!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Candice

Candice Perez · Married on 08/19/2019

Thanks! Recommend them to everyone!

We bought a diamond wedding rings here. My best friend told me about ItsHot, and we came to check it out. Thanks to Perry from sales, he was terrific. We highly recommend them to everyone

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Mini

Mini Scott · Married on 08/07/2019

Best Wedding Gift

The ring was perfect as well as the service. Everything throughout the process from ordering to shipping was great. Checked once on the status of the order via live chat and got an immediate response. I would recommend itshot for anyone looking for that something special.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Stan Lee · Married on 08/06/2019

Excellent Diamond Ring and Pendant

Every single item I've bought from itshot has always met my expectation. Absolutely stunning jewelry with incomparable value for money. The website is well set up and easy to navigate throughout to find what I'm looking for. My wedding ring and the pendant is awesome, my finance booked and we got it on time and everyone love the diamond size and the quality of the pendant. I will shop again soon for my new family gifts.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • O

Oliver Walker · Married on 07/24/2019

Recommend! This store is very nice!

I got my engagement ring from here today! It's beautiful! I felt like royalty! Look for Jennifer! Very professional and knowledgeable staff and amazing prices. Love this place!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Mitchell

Mitchell Scott · Married on 06/18/2019

It was a great experience! I am very satisfied!

Choosing the perfect ring to propose to my girlfriend was a bit difficult task because of so many choices and I didn’t know exactly what she would like. I came across ItsHot with their amazing selection of affordable rings and thanks to Jennifer from sales, after I told her what my girlfriend likes to wear we found the perfect ring, and she loves it. I highly recommend their products and service

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Elgin

Elgin Martin · Married on 06/11/2019

Amazing Diamond Watch

On my day, Bought a watch from them. Totally worth the money, Very attractive and beautiful as in the image I saw.
    The best deal in my life I did in the diamond watch. Also, I get a Certificate that is proof of purity and quality. Love it."

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Justin

Justin Nemeth · Married on 05/21/2019

Thanks, guys

I highly recommend ItsHot to anyone that is looking for superior quality jewelry. I purchased our diamond wedding ring which fits so perfectly and is of good quality. Thanks, Oksana from sales for been very detailed and kind. We get many comments about our rings

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Carol

Carol Younger · Married on 04/30/2019

Great service!

We entrusted the ItsHot store and came here to choose our wedding rings. In our minds, there was a dreamy design that we want to see on our rings. The manager Jennifer stifled all our wishes and showed all the options that best fit the requirements. Great service, the most important detail for our engagement is ready!!!

Sent on 04/23/2019

James Cox · Married on 03/02/2019

10/10 recommendation.

ItsHot has beautiful engagement rings which my wife and I have been wearing for a while now, they look amazing and we keep getting compliments on the rings whenever we go. Now that it was time to get our wedding bands we knew where to shop ). Shout out to Jennifer who found these beautiful wedding rings for us in the catalog to make a perfect match to the engagement rings.

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 07/16/2018

Great experience!

My husband and I bought wedding rings from ItsHot and they are absolutely beautiful.  I can’t stop looking at mine and love knowing I’ll have it for the rest of my life.  They really offer the world’s most gorgeous jewelry. Thanks!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Dennis · Married on 10/28/2017

This is a great store if you are looking for an engagement ring, wedding bands or earrings, had a custom engagement ring made at their NYC store (we are not married yet), everybody at their custom jewelry department just amazing, they will explain and walk you through the whole process making it very easy. This is for sure the place where we will be buying our wedding bands and other future jewelry!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Heather · event on: 06/24/2017

itshot.com has been the best experience I have ever had with a fine jewelry store, especially being online! Besides finding the perfect items I'm looking for on my own, they take the extra time to come up with the Beyond PERFECT items to go with my selection as well as present items even better then I initially had selected at the time. Not only have they helped me by presenting item links based on the vague descriptions I have provided in what I am looking for, they have far exceeded that extra mile by modifying and/or creating the items I was looking for so effortlessly!! The kindness, instant contact, feedback and suggestions, and again, going out of their way to either locate, modify, or design the items for me when there wasn't exactly what I was looking for on their site, they are simply magical in their creation and assistance. As proud as I am about the pieces they have recommended, tailored, and created for me, getting constant compliments, and, being asked where I found such amazing jewelry, I am very excited to pass on the name of itshot.com to (1) give them additional customers to make as happy as I am wth them and (2) to hear the amazing happiness from those I've recommended this site too that have had the same unmatched experiences that I have had from them! Compared to itshot.com, I have no reason to go elsewhere!!! Thank you so much to the whole itshot.com professional and friendly representatives for making me feel like my happiness is their only concern!!! I cannot thank them enough, or recommend a better place to go for all your jewelry dreams and desires!!!
    take a look at what they have to offer, if you should want it tailored in any way, other pieces to go along with it, or something custom designed you simply can't go wrong, or enjoy the ease of any other jewelry desires then itshot.com!!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Vit · Married on 05/23/2017

My wife wanted a diamond ring and I found a perfect match for her from this merchant. The ordering process and shipment was quick and easy. I highly recommend it to others who are looking for something special and unique.

Sent on 06/21/2017

jeremy · Married on 11/23/2016

I have selected a ring for my fiancée. The price was great and Thanks to Itshot.com, she loved it very much. She started flaunting her ring in friends. She was surprised that how I can choose such an awesome ring for her. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Sent on 11/18/2016