It's Your Day Photo Booth Reviews

44 Reviews for It's Your Day Photo Booth

It's Your Day Photo Booth 1
It's Your Day Photo Booth 2

Veronica · Married on 07/21/2018

It’s your day photo booth was fabulous in every aspect of the word. They made sure we got in the photo booth (bride and groom) which goindont even think about on that crazy day! Everything they did was perfect.

Bobby · Married on 06/30/2018

To start from day 1, Tim and LeeAnn were nothing but the best with answering any questions or concerns about having them at our wedding reception! We would have them for any event without a doubt!
    Now for the reception, the set up was something I’ve never seen before. So professional and had many fun items for the guests! Honestly I’ve never seen so many people take pictures within a photo booth but the set up and professionalism was that inviting!
    Additionally we received a book of all of our photos! This is such a blessing to see everyone now, a year from now, and so on within our album. We are blessed to have booked them for our special day!
    Tim and Leeann, thank you for being the best and meeting not only our needs and wants, but our onslaught of guests! We had so many compliments regarding the photo booth and props!
    With much Love, Bobby & Ashley Curtis

Renee · Married on 04/19/2018

Highly recommend !! Very professional, easy to work with, reasonably priced. Pictures were great quality, and a lot included in the price.

Gina · Married on 01/13/2018

He is very friendly and fun. Makes taking pictures fun. Does a great job on videos and pictures. Excellent work. Couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our special day.

Carolyn · Married on 10/07/2017

We decided on a whim to add a photo booth to our wedding reception, and it was SUCH a good decision! This company was so easy to communicate with and so professional! The photo booth was a huge hit- it was packed all night and everyone was talking about it. The best part is we got a book at the end of the night with everyone's pictures in it- such an awesome keepsake that really captured how much fun the night was! This service was so worth what we paid- and then some! I am so happy we went with It's Your Day photo booth and would highly recommend to anyone!

It's Your Day Photo Booth 3
    It's Your Day Photo Booth 4

Casey · Married on 09/16/2017

Great time very professional.....

Raelene · Married on 09/08/2017

Both the photography and the photo booth were amazing! Tim went above and beyond to make sure I got every photo I wanted. He came prepared with great ideas for poses, is very determined, was always ready to take pics, and to top it off was extremely polite and engaging with my guests. The final images are gorgeous!! LeeAnn is just the same with the photo booth! They are a must for any special occasion!

Mary jo · Married on 09/08/2017

They were so wonderful and so nice and did a great fantastic job at my daughter's wedding and there was more people standing in line to take them photos I don't know how she kept up with everybody especially at a wedding where everybody's drink and everybody's wanting to get in there and where they're crazy hats and what not and she never got flustered rated never got upset she just had fun with everybody what a wonderful wonderful job it's a wonderful thing to have at a wedding people just couldn't get enough of it they were pleasant nice to everybody even when there was some kids coming up there he know when you're home patient they are they were very patient with the kids very patient getting everybody's picture out to them making my daughter her collage of pictures it it was just they were wonderful I would recommend them to anyone if you're going to get anyone for your wedding or any other venue get Timothy Groves and his wonderful wife

Crystal · Married on 09/02/2017

It's Your Day Photo Booth surpassed our expectations. Tim worked with us every step of the way, and made sure to capture every picture we absolutely wanted and then some. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants any kind of picture taken. Thank you so much for capturing every special moment of our day. - The Brooks'

Dee · Married on 08/19/2017

We had a ball at our birthday bash for our Classmates who are all turning 70 in 2017. There were notions galore to dress and act silly!! Our whole experience with Tim was professional yet comfortable. He responded quickly and was prompt to our party. He even designed a custom banner for the photo strips! He went over and above to put together a link to view all photos which will be great to send to our out of towners and those unable to attend so they can vicariously enjoy their classmates!! Highly recommend!!

Vincent · Married on 07/01/2017

They were phenomenal! They were a huge hit at our wedding and extremely professional.

Cody · Married on 04/07/2017

It was wonderful great people and great service thanks again

craig · Married on 10/29/2016

"It's Your Day" (Tim and LeeAnn) did everything perfect - completely professional and fantastic results - thank you for being a great part of our wedding!

Crystal · Married on 10/01/2016

"It's your day photo booth" did an awesome job at our event! Tim and LeeAnn are so professional and reasonable. I've attended many events with photo booths and was so pleased with the quality of service and abundant props provided. Our guests had a blast! Tim and LeeAnn go above and beyond in creating a personalized keepsake album for the client to cherish the memories of their special day ! I would highly recommend their company "it's Your Day Photo Booth" for you event and will be certainly looking to book them again myself for any future needs!

Corrie · Married on 09/24/2016

Tim and LeeAnn truly go above and beyond to make your day the best of the best! Their hearts shine through in their work complimenting their talent perfectly. We are so thrilled with our beautifully unique photos that we will cherish forever! The photo booth was an absolute hit, we are so glad we chose It's Your Day Photobooth to celebrate with us

Jacob · Married on 08/26/2016

It's Your Day Photobooth is a fantastic add on to any reception or party! Tim and his wife are absolutely a pleasure to work with. Very quick responses whenever I had questions, extremely fair price for the service. My wife and I have gotten so many compliments on how much fun the Photobooth was at our wedding reception. We would absolutely, 100%, recommend them to our family and friends for any event! A+++

Jaime · Married on 07/30/2016

Book them! So friendly and easy to work worth! Added so much fun at our wedding. SO reasonably priced and worth every penny!

Michelle · Married on 11/06/2015

They were awesome! Very professional and very quick to respond to messages! They were a huge hit at our wedding! Very very nice people too! We love the photo album that had all of the pictures taken from the night.

ashley · Married on 08/08/2015

They made our wedding so fun and i highly reccomend them to anyone looking for a photobooth. They were so nice and made sure everyone was having a good time!

Cara · Married on 02/21/2015

I had rented Its Your Day photo booth for my husbands 50th Birthday Party!! It was a BLAST!! They are AMAZING!! I cannot say enough about them!! They even came out in a snow storm to make sure this party went well!! You WILL NOT be disappointed!!!

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2014

Having a photo booth at our wedding was the best decision we made. It's Your Day Photo Booth made everything perfect and all our guests commented on how much they enjoyed our wedding and how much they loved the photo booth. They had great customer service and we're very professional. I would recommend them to everyone that is wanting to have a great time at their next party/event! Love you guys and thanks for making our day so much more special.

Lisa · Married on 09/06/2014

The photo booth was AMAZING!! People could not wait to get in and enjoy along the awesome props!!! I love my signed book with all of the photos..such a nice touch!! Tim was so awesome to work with and very accommodating and fast with my requests! They were fun, prompt, and professional I could not imagine anything better!

Margaret · Married on 08/30/2014

It's your day was so much fun at our wedding! They had amazing props and the quality of their Photo Booth was the best I have ever seen! I loved my photo book & disc with all the pictures! I love that the pictures on the disc were full size and not just the strips! It made a hilarious Facebook album!

Margaret · Married on 08/30/2014

Best Photo Booth Ever!! My Aunts gave me this photobooth as part of my wedding present and it was such a great idea. Everyone had so much fun and the book they give is awesome! We also made some of our own props that were personalized and it added an extra special touch. Such a blast and the owners of the company are so nice and flexible! GREAT SERVICE!

lisa · Married on 07/19/2014

Timothy and lea ann are great. They worked with me all the way up to our wedding day. They have awsome customer service. All our family and friends enjoyed their photo booth. Our wedding book with all the pictures of all of our guests is one of the our favorite albums to look at. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to have a photo booth at their event

Sent on 09/05/2014

It's Your Day Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Lisa! we had a great time at your wedding as well!