It's the Rose Reviews

22 | Columbus, OH

22 Reviews for It's the Rose

Jessica Skinner · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Excellent Hair & Makeup Artist`

Hannah did the hair and makeup for me and my wedding party for our summer wedding. I took Pinterest photos of the hair do and makeup I wanted, and Hannah didn't disappoint in recreating the look I wanted. It stayed nice all day, even after wearing my cathedral veil and hair accessories. She's a magician! You won't regret working with her!

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Tyler

Tyler Lee · Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely amazing job!

Hannah is the best! She did my hair and make up exactly as I imaged. I would recommend her every time.

Sent on 11/17/2020

Kelly Robinson · Married on 10/03/2020

Hannah Rose

Hannah did a wonderful job on my makeup for my wedding! She was very flexible with scheduling a trial and very open to my ideas! Hannah is also the nicest and sweetest individual to work with!

Sent on 06/27/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Anderson · Married on 10/13/2019

Definitely Recommend

Hannah was great! My makeup turned out exactly how I wanted for the wedding day. She was very easy to work with, receptive to any changes made, and super flexible on times and locations. I had a great experience with her!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Michaela

Michaela · Married on 09/14/2019

Would recommend Hannah to anyone!!

Hannah made me feel comfortable from the start. She put up with me changing my mind and happily answered any question I had. She did a PHENOMENAL job on my hair and makeup for both my trial and my wedding! She let me take my spin on my own bridal makeup while still adding her beautiful finishing touches and I was so grateful for that! It’s evident that she loves what she does, and she’s great at it!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Kristeen Limbach · Married on 09/07/2019

Hannah is amazing!

Hannah did and amazing job and was awesome to work with! She went over and beyond to make me feel beautiful! She was super sweet and very friendly! I loved her work and couldn’t have been more happy! She made my wedding day so much easier and made me feel my best! I told her I wanted something natural but something to cover up my blemishes and that is what she gave me! I was extremely happy with my hair and makeup. I loved the false eye lashes, she suggested using these because it will give that extra pop in the photos, and she was right. With that suggestion it made a difference in the family pictures because you can see my eyelashes. I also felt her pricing was fair, and I liked how she broke down what her pricing was and walked you through each part of it. If you are wanting someone to do your makeup and your hair this is your girl!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful!

Hannah was so sweet and amazing to work with! I didn't really have a specific vision for what I wanted but I explained my ideas and what she put together was perfect! She was super flexible and helpful when I was stressed. Hannah was everything I could have ever asked for! 100% would recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Tess · Married on 08/11/2019

Hair and Makeup Expert

Hannah is excellent at what she does! This is my second time using her and I would highly recommend. She is great at creating your vision - both times I have referenced photos and she can duplicate them so well!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Emily · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful Experience

My experience with Hannah was absolutely amazing! She is very professional and flexible. From my first contact with her she was more than willing to answer all my questions. She was flexible with scheduling my hair and make up trial (important since I was planning a wedding from out of town) and continued to follow up post trial to make sure it remained perfect. When it came to the big day Hannah was right on time to do all 7 of my bridesmaids hair and my hair and make up. She kept us on time and all my bridesmaids loved her. My hair and makeup was nothing but perfect, and held up ALL NIGHT. And seriously, it was the hottest day of the year (95 during the day, 80's in the evening) for my outdoor wedding but not a single hair fell down and my make up stayed flawless (even with all the heat and happy tears). I highly recommend Hannah for both hair and makeup!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Heather · Married on 06/23/2019

Great hair and makeup

Hannah was amazing! I loved my hair and makeup.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Kyra Mccloy · Married on 02/16/2019

Very friendly, professional, and talented!

Hannah is so professional and did a great job on myself and my bridal party! She was very friendly and listened to my concerns so I got what I wanted! I'm glad we did a trial beforehand so we could test out what I liked and tweak it to be perfect the day of. I can't wait to get my photos back so I can share my hair and makeup!

Sent on 03/02/2019

M Skinner · Married on 12/19/2018

Hannah is a wonderful, talented and sweet person to work with!

I choose to work with Hannah because the quality of her work is amazing, her quick response time made it easy to coordinate, and because she is very sweet and made the day of the wedding fun! Our wedding party was LARGE and we had lots of gals getting makeup done (13 bridesmaids, MOB, 3 junior bridesmaids, 4 flower girls). Hannah took this one (with a little help from a friend) with ease. She truly enjoys her work and it shows. AND, 16 hours later at the after-party post-reception, my makeup was perfectly in tact and I was still glowing. Thanks, Hannah!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Cheyenne · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Hannah was wonderful! I had a person lined up to do my hair for the wedding until they backed out a few months before hand. Luckily I found Hannah, she had my date available. I did my hair trial with her and she did an amazing job my hair is very hard to curl but she made it look easy. She was very flexible we started out doing bridesmaids hair at a hotel and then switched to our venue to finish. If it wasnt for her I wouldnt have been able to even wear my wedding dress none of my girls could figure out the snaps but Hannah stepped in and saved the day. Sadly I dont have any photos that really show off my hair but she did an amazing job and it lasted through the wind and rain and all of the dancing. I could not have been happier with how it turned out. You wont be disappointed if you book with her.

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Hair and Makeup

Hannah was an absolute joy to work with! She truly went above and beyond from driving down to Hocking Hills before 8am, to doing five of my party members' hair AND my sib's makeup AND my mother-in-law's hair AND my hair and makeup, to giving my sister-in-law a quick spritz with anti-frizz right before the ceremony. She did an amazing job with everyone-- I felt stunning! Hannah was always quick to respond to any communication throughout the entire process, and she was very flexible. Her prices are more than reasonable for the incredible work that she does! Finally, and perhaps most importantly, Hannah is a genuinely friendly and kind person. We talked nonstop throughout the entire trial session (which is a big deal because I am HUGELY socially awkward =p), and she got on so well with everyone as we were getting ready. I would absolutely recommend her! (Photos by Sam and Grace Photography)

Sent on 11/25/2018

Larissa · Married on 09/21/2018

Hannah is AMAZING and seriously the sweetest! She is so easy to work with and knows exactly how to bring your "Pinterest" look to life. Consider her for your big day and you will look and feel like the princess you are!

Sent on 10/08/2018

GEM · Married on 09/15/2018

Hannah Rose did a fantastic job for my hair and makeup on my big day. I asked for some changes after our trial. She memorized everything and it turned out to be perfect! Thank you so much! I am glad to have you there!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Erika · Married on 09/08/2018

Hannah is suuuuper sweet. She is flexible: we last-minute rescheduled my hair and makeup trial without any problems. I wanted makeup that looked natural because I don't ever wear makeup and she is a total wizard with the airbrush machine. I asked her to put baby's breath in my hair and she made me look like a princess :) She was flexible and easygoing on the wedding day, and she did the hair/makeup of me and my 2 bridesmaids and we finished on time (!!). I would 100% recommend Hannah to anyone!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Erin · Married on 06/09/2018

Hannah did my makeup for my wedding day as well as all 4 of my bridesmaids. She was very quick to respond to all my questions before the wedding and did a trial run with me several weeks prior to the big day. On the wedding day, Hannah worked efficiently and made my bridesmaids and I feel relaxed and confident. Even when an unplanned family-related situation came up while she was working, she was professional, flexible, kept us laughing and felt like a part of my bride-tribe! All my bridesmaids and I were thrilled with our final looks- it was exactly what we were hoping for! I would highly recommend Hannah if you are looking for someone to create your wedding look who is fun, talented and truly cares that you look and feel your best on your wedding day!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Allison Lee · Married on 08/19/2017

5 stars all around:)

Hannah is great to work with. She is kind and can create exactly what you want. She puts you at ease so you can relax on your special day. Would highly recommend her

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley Stickel · Married on 02/18/2017

Wonderful Service!

Hannah is a wonderful hair dresser and make up artist. Because she is bilingual, she helped to make our wedding preparations run even more smoothly with my mixed-culture family. Hannah did hair and make up for my whole wedding party and it was not stressful or rushed. She did a practice run for my hair and makeup a few weeks prior to the wedding and even that experience made me feel special. Her prices were very reasonable. I would definitely recommend her to others and have already!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Charity · Married on 10/08/2016

We loved my hair !

Hannah did my hair for my wedding and I loved it so much! We had a trial run first and I’m so glad I did because what I previously said I wanted is not what I wanted. On the wedding day she delivered above and beyond :-). Booking Hannah was easy as was scheduling a trial. She made me feel comfortable and at ease when I mentioned things I wanted changed with the style. She was respectful and kindly mentioned what she didn’t think would work with my hair , but told me we could try it just might not hold. Hannah has a genuine spirit and was a joy to be around :-).

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Bethany

Bethany Vaflor · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding make up

Hannah is wonderful! So outgoing and passionate. We did a make up trial and she was flexible with my ideas and worked hard to make them possible. The only issue we had was the false eyelashes did not stay on through the reception, so I just picked them off and out on my mascara. Over, she is wonderful and would recommend!!

Sent on 05/28/2019