It's Official! 314 Weddings and Ceremonies Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Erin Married on 04/30/2022

Absolutely lovely

Tara was amazing. I could sense her genuine love for her work from the very beginning. She was responsive, flexible, and extremely professional. Tara went out of her way to help brainstorm ideas for the small intimate ceremony, and even checked in with us when we thought of postponing. Her words during the ceremony captured the love that we feel for each other, it was the ultimate experience.

It's Official! 314 Weddings and Ceremonies's reply:

Your words are so thoughtful, Erin! I am forever in gratitude. Thank you and blessings to you and your delightful family.
    Tish Married on 08/21/2021

Mathis Manning Wedding

Tara is a phenomenal woman. From the moment we met her we knew she was the one to officiate our wedding. She was amazing to work with from beginning end.
    Tara stayed prayed up from beginning throughout and prayed over us. My grandmother loved every minute of it.
    Tara thank you for your sound advice words of wisdom moments of laughter

It's Official! 314 Weddings and Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you both so much and it’s super cool that your grandmother loved it too! I know how much she means to you. Blessings upon Blessings for you and your beloved and your entire family!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Taneika T. Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t have chosen a better officiant!

Tara was amazing ! She made me and my now husband feel so comfortable! Tara was there every step of the way ! We couldn’t have choose a better officiant for our wedding !

It's Official! 314 Weddings and Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm so happy that you and Aaron felt so comfortable and trusted me with such a big day in your lives. Bless you both and be so very, very happy!!
  • Ashleah
    Ashleah W. Married on 06/13/2021

Safe, Fun, and Knowledgeable

It really felt like we were planning with a friend. Tara is supes inviting and encouraged us to include quirks in our vows, like mentioning our plant.

I was born a girl and still identify as one, but I've been going by the nickname Bob for years. When she noticed my nickname included in my email signature, she stepped up to ask if I preferred to go by that and if I wanted to include it in the vows.

We wanted to have the rehearsal the day of the wedding to save some cash, which left her waiting a few hours. She was flexible with time and money to make sure we were ready. Her questions were thorough and guiding, and she had explanations for everything we weren't sure of. (Neither the groom nor I had gone to more than one wedding ceremony before.) The only hiccup we really had is that she had some really good procedural questions that none of the wedding team had considered. Since the rehearsal was the same day, we had to make some quick decisions that weren't so smooth for the ceremony. I'm confident if you DON'T have your rehearsal the same day, everything will be perfect with Tara on your team. : )

It's Official! 314 Weddings and Ceremonies's reply:

Ashleah Bob your ceremony was so much fun! Thanks so much for trusting me! I know you and Dillon will become more and more in love! Be happy!
  • Sharekah
    Sharekah K. Married on 06/12/2021

Great service

Tara was absolutely wonderful! Thanks for making our special day flow easy!

It's Official! 314 Weddings and Ceremonies's reply:

I truly appreciate you and Byron for choosing me! I pray your family so much wholeness and joy. Be Well!
    Shenequa Married on 03/21/2021

Absolutely Amazing

Tara was wonderful. Everyone left our wedding stating how she did a wonderful job and that they thought we knew her for years. We met Tara about 7 months before our wedding, we did counseling sessions and she was available for anything that we needed during our wedding planning. She really gave us great tips to help us be successful in our marriage. She was very flexible and positive when hiccups came our way during the last final wedding planning steps. We were so happy to meet this wonderful woman. She is truly an amazing person. We would not have chosen anyone else to marry us.

It's Official! 314 Weddings and Ceremonies's reply:

Words are not enough to express my gratitude so I humbly say THANK YOU! I loved working with you and Britney and I know you two have so many great things ahead. I pray you both love overflowing always!
    Darrell A. Married on 03/13/2021

Tara was wonderful

All of my guest loved her
    She was able to capture our love better than we ever imagined,

Hi Shuntel,

I'm so glad that everyone loved the ceremony! I'm so happy for you and Darrell. Be forever blessed!
  • Tracy
    Tracy S. Married on 02/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It’s Official 314! My super hero!!

Tara was my super hero! My husband and I wanted to get married the second time around after being divorced and apart for 25 years. We wanted to get married quickly. I called her on a Friday to get married on that Saturday. Ms. Tara made it happen! Who gets married at the last minute by a professional marriage officiant!? I appreciate her fitting us in in her busy schedule. Thank you so much! I would highly recommend you to anyone!

It's Official! 314 Weddings and Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you and Marshall for trusting me and going with the flow. I'm so glad that I was able to serve you two and I know this time around will be the sweetest!! Blessings of happiness and joy for a lifetime to you both!!!
    Kg Married on 02/19/2021

Still in love...

If you're looking here for an officiant, chances are you might know a little something about love at first sight. My husband and I felt that way about Tara Robinson! When we found her online we knew she'd be the perfect person to unite us on the first day of our forever. Our intimate ceremony could not have been more perfect, especially considering our loved ones could not be physically present due to COVID. Tara had a unique ability to take a glimpse inside of our love for one another and life together, and sum it up in such a profound way, reminding us even more of why we chose each other, and why we chose her. We felt as though she really took the time to understand what was important to us as a couple, but most importantly, her wonderful energy filled the room and she made an occasion we'd dreamed of for years a real dream come true.

It's Official! 314 Weddings and Ceremonies's reply:

It was my honor and it was so beautiful to witness you and your hubby surrender to love at the altar! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Eric C. Married on 02/05/2021

Small last minute wedding

Tara was contacted at the last minute for our small wedding. COVID has not made things easy in getting married. She responded promptly and was so professional. She took time to get to know us to customized and personalize the wedding. She is upbeat with an excellent vibe. I highly recommend her

Eric,

Thank you for taking the time to notice my efforts. It was a joy getting to be a part of your magical journey. I wish you both eternal happiness!
    Jason P. Married on 12/18/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A delight for a joyous time.

Tara was very courteous and responsive. She helped to select a wonderful location. Amid the current situation we all find our selves in Tara was a joy to work with. She helped make the best of the situation.

It's Official! 314 Weddings and Ceremonies's reply:

I appreciate your kind words! I do hope you and Meredith and your water baby love St. Louis. Congrats on starting your journey as a married couple here!!!
    Nick Married on 11/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She’s amazing !! Book her !

Tara is absolutely amazing, made it very memorable and intimate.

It's Official! 314 Weddings and Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for entrusting me with your special day under very special circumstances. Blessings for love and happiness eternally!
    Samantha B. Married on 10/24/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend Tara as your wedding officiant!!

Tara was very responsive, respectful of our wishes, and she was super helpful throughout one of the most important days of our lives. The words she prepared were beautiful and brought us to tears.

It's Official! 314 Weddings and Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm very grateful that you were so moved and I pray your family a new healthy addition, more love, and more joy always!
  • Chelsey
    Chelsey L. Married on 10/16/2020

It's Official 314

Tara was great to work with and she really knows her stuff! She made sure everything was exactly what we wanted. Thank you, Tara!

It's Official! 314 Weddings and Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Chelsey! I'm very happy that you and Jason were pleased and wishing you a marriage that lasts a lifetime!
  • F
    Fatima W. Married on 10/15/2020

I recommend It's Official! 314

With Covid intervening with our original plans. We decided to go with something quick and simple. Mrs. Tara Robinson was welcoming. She made us feel very comfortable and confident. She really does love, Love! She is easy to talk to and responsive. She has a loving personality and was cooperative. We would definitely recommend her services. Thank you again!

It's Official! 314 Weddings and Ceremonies's reply:

Fatima, I so appreciate your words! Thank you! I pray you and the family have continued happiness here in your new beginnings in St. Louis and as one united family. Be absolutely blessed!
    Sharnez G. Married on 09/25/2020

Wedding in a Week

Tara was amazing even with short notice.

It's Official! 314 Weddings and Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you! You and Aaron were amazing for what you accomplished in a week - that space was beyond incredible! Blessings for a lifetime of happiness as a beautiful family!
    Adrienne Married on 09/03/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very small and sweet wedding

I first would like to say she was absolutely amazing, the service was beautiful and very well thought out. She was very flexible when it came to my wants and needs which was awesome. Her personal advice will be something I will remember for a lifetime.

It's Official! 314 Weddings and Ceremonies's reply:

I so appreciate your kind words, Adrienne! I pray you and Francis a lifetime of love, peace, and prosperity. Take great care of each other.
    Rashawn P. Married on 08/22/2020

It was amazing.

Tara was amazing. She touched not only is but all of our guest. She was professional and heart felt.

It's Official! 314 Weddings and Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much! I pray you and Michael every happiness, every joy, and continuous love in your new marriage and family. Be Light!
    Tamara S. Married on 08/20/2020

Wonderful!

We had a wonderful experience with Ms. Tara. She was very pleasant and pretty. We liked her bubbly personality and her encouraging words. She was inspiring and I would recommend her. Thanks Ms. Tara and Wedding Wire.❤️

It's Official! 314 Weddings and Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much Tamara! I’m so super happy for you and Deanna. I know you’ve got so many more blessings to come in this union. May you have a marriage filled with absolutely every good thing!!
  • Erika
    Erika S. Married on 08/08/2020

Enjoyable, Priceless & Perfect

Tara did an amazing job. She was extremely personable from our first meeting with her. She was professional and awesome at articulating our words for our ceremony. Even during our counseling sessions which we completed over a zoom meeting we felt her energy was there and it felt like she knew our relationship like the back of her hand. We truly appreciate her process, the homework assignments, which we continue to use today and we truly thank her for being a part of making us a better couple in the long run.

It's Official! 314 Weddings and Ceremonies's reply:

I am humbled by your words. Thank you! You and Terrell are the kindest, coolest, and most highly connected couple of my career. It feels so good to know that God is expressing through me in truly being of service. Be well and be in love always!
    Dana P. Married on 03/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, she was very helpful and sweet.

Tara was very professional and stuck right by my side as I was running into issues for my wedding day. She is a very heart warming person. Made our day as special as it could be.

It's Official! 314 Weddings and Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Dana! I'm so glad I was able to help set the tone for your ceremony. I pray you and Michael every happiness in the world!
    J Womack Married on 12/06/2019

J. Christina Womack

I was a guest at a wedding that Tara officiated. Her poise, warmth and intimate knowledge of the couple immediately set the tone for what is one of the best ceremonies I've ever attended. She kept us all engaged and remained professional throughout.

It's Official! 314 Weddings and Ceremonies's reply:

I'm so grateful for your sincere words! I aimed to make the ceremony a positive and memorable experience for everyone - the couple and all friends and family. Thank you!
    Danielle Y. Married on 10/13/2018

10 out of 10

Tara was absolutely phenomenal! She personalized the ceremony and really went above and beyond make my wedding day amazing. I was a nervous when and she totally put me at ease. She was truly awesome!
illustration stars