It's My Party Reviews

It's My Party 1
It's My Party 2

Michelle Hurley · Married on 10/11/2019

I love it’s my party!

I walked into it’s my party a frazzled bride in search of invitations and left feeling so relieved. Tracy and Kathy were awesome to work with. They listened to what I wanted and how we could achieve it within my budget. Love my invitations!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    It's My Party 3
    It's My Party 4

It's My Party's reply:

Oh goodness Michelle! Thank you so much for the beautiful accolades. We are thrilled that you were so pleased.
    We LOVE your invitation as well !!!
  • Joenny

Joenny · Married on 09/28/2019

Great company!

We dealt primarily with Kathy. She was kind, patient, and understanding. She was able to provide us exactly what we needed and at a reasonable price. All our guests loved the party favors!

Sent on 10/12/2019

It's My Party's reply:

TY so much for that wonderful review! I am glad you were pleased and I wish you a lifetime of happiness

Abby · Married on 12/09/2018

The wedding invitations Kathy did exceeded my expectations! They are beyond gorgeous and I cant wait to send them out to my guests!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Hey Abby
    I can't thank you enough for taking the time in your busy day to send in this review ;)
    Kathy

sharyn · Married on 11/17/2018

I had to write & share about my experience with It's My Party . Kathy is smart, organized and really knows this business. My daughter designed an invitation with Kathy; It's My Party! Everyone loves the invitation & so do we. I am a tough customer but Kathy passed with flying colors! Bravo for being so amazing. I live out of state & Kathy made everything so easy!! Usually you are lucky when you get what you expect but in working with Kathy from It's a Party she exceeded our Expectations!!! Thank you for creating the most stunning invitation!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

If I could give It's My Party 10 stars, I would. They were the first vendor I met with for invitations and after the that meeting, I did not want to meet with anyone else. From the phone conversation to schedule the first appointment to picking up the invitations, Kathy and her team were friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable about everything invitations related. I loved that they were not pushy or "salesy" in their approach, I told them what I was thinking and Kathy immediately jumped up and said she had ideas that she thought I would like and she was right. She was able to mix and match fonts/styles/colors/materials to create my perfect wedding invitation. Kathy is super responsive to emails and always demonstrated patience with what I felt like was a million questions at times. The communication was fantastic and any estimated timeframe provided by them was beaten and I had my proofs and then invitations earlier than expected. I love love love my wedding invitations and will be using Its My Party for our wedding place cards, table numbers, seating chart, etc. If you are looking for amazing product and great customer service, definitely get your invitations here!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Jessica
    I am speechless and so very grateful for such a raving review! The words Thank You are just not enough! It was my pleasure :)

Gina · Married on 10/13/2018

Kathy was such a pleasure to work with, like a breath of fresh air. She assisted in every aspect of the process, especially because I am terrible at making a decisions. She always made herself available to me even though I know how busy she was. I am so glad I found her to do my invitations, programs, place cards and itineraries. Her prices were reasonable as well!! I highly recommend Kathy and It’s My Party for all your wedding needs!! Thanks again Kathy!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2018

Wedding Invitations

It's My Party was the first invitation vendor we went to visit after being recommended by The Addison and now I understand why they automatically recommend them. Kathy was absolutely AMAZING from the first appointment we had with her until the day before my wedding when they went out of their way to add last minute place cards. Kathy made sure that everything was perfect! She was very helpful, professional and super sweet. I high recommend working with her for any special occasion, I promise you will not be disappointed. Thank you for making our wedding invitations beautiful!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Hi Sarah
    How can I thank you for such wonderful words! I am moved and happy you were so pleased with everything. Congratulations!

Donna · Married on 10/28/2017

Kathy and her team are so professional and knowledgeable about wedding invitations and etiquette that they made our first experience as bride and mother of the bride totally delightful, easy and fun!
    The invitations, response cards and lined envelopes we chose were gorgeous and very elegant. We highly recommend their services!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Lynn · Married on 03/18/2017

Kathy was amazing to work with and so knowledgeable re: the etiquette of invitations...she had wonderful ideas and listened to all the requests of the Bride...She stayed in the budget and delivered the finished products timely and perfectly...the shop is filled with great favors and gifts...everything is displayed so beautifully...!! thank you to Kathy for the professional service with such a personal touch...you are the Best !!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Martina · Married on 03/18/2017

Absolutely THE BEST EXPERIENCE ordering invitations from It's my Party by Kathy Doherty. I worked with Jania, and she was amazing. She was very PATIENT, professional, prompt in her responses, and very consistent. I know, sometimes it is hard to work with brides, but even after my frequent questions, she was always extremely pleasant, patient, and helpful to advise me to make the best decision. The prices are also the best. Nothing expensive. She works with you to get anything for the price you want. I recommend It's My Party 100 % !!!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Randi · Married on 02/25/2017

I am very glad that we used "It's My Party" to purchase invitations for my daughter's wedding. Without Kathy's advice and guidance from her many years of experience we would have been overwhelmed by the process. Kathy was able to listen and understand what we were looking for and assisted us in putting together the perfect invitation. The product was beautiful and exceeded our expectations. The entire experience was very pleasant and I would highly recommend using "It's My Party".

Sent on 01/11/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/21/2017

I worked with Jania and she was absolutely amazing! She worked with me from beginning to end to help create my wedding invitations, wedding menus, and wedding programs. I received so many compliments from the invitations saying they were the most beautiful invitations they had ever seen! Everything was done so professionally and orderly. Creating an invitation can be an overwhelming process, and Jania helped me through the process so wonderfully. Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 01/25/2017

It's My Party's reply:

Thank you Ashley! It was a pleasure to work with you. Congratulations to you and Chad!

Monica · Married on 01/06/2017

I don't think I can remember a time I was so impressed by the quality of customer received by a business owner. Kathy is amazing and goes way above and beyond to get you what you need by the date you need it! My gift was available on time and looked perfect! Even with a few kinks (my fault) along the way, she made it happen!! I would more than refer this company and they will be my go to next time I need this service. Keep it up Kathy and it was a PLEASURE!! Monica M

Sent on 01/05/2017

It's My Party's reply:

That is really nice Monica!
    TY so much

Kathy was wonderful from start to finish! She knows what she is doing and it shows. She made the process easy and fun! I love the invitations we created and would recommend her to everyone and anyone that is looking to create a beautiful invitation for whatever their celebration is!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Leda · Married on 11/26/2016

Excellent variety of designs plus Kathy will help you create your own.
    The end product is just perfect.

Sent on 01/12/2017

laurel · Married on 11/05/2016

It was an absolute joy to work with Kathy at It's My Party for my daughter's wedding invitations and accessories. Kathy is extremely familiar with all of her vendors and their products, and she was able to help us narrow the choices and to tailor each meeting to our needs and budget. The final products were beautiful, and we heard much positive feedback from our guests. We were doing much of our planning long distance, and Kathy was always available to answer questions, to make suggestions, and to steer us in the right direction each step of the way. Although she must have been working with other brides and events, we never felt that we were not her first priority. I highly recommend It's My Party, and I hope to work with Kathy again in the future!

Sent on 01/05/2017

madison · Married on 10/01/2016

Kathy was simply AMAZING! She made what I thought was going to be an overwhelming experience, happy and fun! She took her time with my mom and I. She showed us so many different options and really took the time to narrow down all of the ones I flagged! She kept in touch with me during the entire process asking if I wanted to see proofs, giving me advice and also keeping me updated on when I would be receiving them. Anytime she thought I should consider something I was missing she gave me her opinion and I agreed every time. She is the perfect partner for any bride looking for the best invitations. I would recommend her to anyone.

The price was extremely reasonable, no hidden fees or outrageous expectations. I had visited one other invitation place and what they were asking was insane. When I found Kathy I was so relieved. She really made this process stress free. I will definitely be using her again for any of my other wedding paper needs. She was recommended to me from a friend and I will recommend her to all of my friends!!

When booking an appointment with Kathy, you are in great hands!

Sent on 07/06/2016

It's My Party's reply:

Madison, I am deeply appreciative for such a wonderful review.
    Ty so much :)

Rachel · Married on 07/02/2016

Jania from It's My Party was the absolute best. It is an extremely daunting task to look through book after book of invitations and that's even before all the wording and font choices and colors that are so overwhelming once you finally settle on a design! She was EXTREMELY patient and responsive to emails. The invitations came out beautiful. It was worth using It's My Party just for the expertise and advice you get from Jania and Kathy. The wording of the invitations would've taken hours and hours but she helped us do it in 10 minutes. There are no hidden fees. After the invitations we also used them for all of our other wedding paper needs...cocktail napkins, bathroom towels, reserved signs, table signs and menus. They had numerous choices and color combinations. The most impressive part of all were the itineraries that Jania basically created. She took multiple ideas and put them together to make a beautiful trifolded itinerary for our wedding weekend. The bridal party is still talking about it! They came out amazing. I highly recommend using It's My Party for your wedding or any other party needs!!

Sent on 07/30/2016

It's My Party's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! It was a pleasure working with you! I'm glad that we could be a part of your special day.

Jackeline · Married on 06/25/2016

Kathy and It's My Party were absolutely amazing, helping us create our perfect wedding invitation!

Sent on 07/10/2016
  • F

Felicia · Married on 06/11/2016

It's My Party was amazing to work with. They are attentive to every single detail and make sure you're getting exactly what you deserve. Kathy would respond to my emails/calls right away. EVERYONE told me that our invitations were the prettiest and most elegant looking invitations they'd ever seen. I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Jill · Married on 04/01/2016

It was such a pleasure working with Kathy, she knows her business so well, and she had an incredible knack for bringing your vision to life. She made a few suggestions based on the style of my wedding, and my taste in general - and I am SO glad I took her suggestions because they came out gorgeous. I have gotten so many compliments on my invitations, and that would never have happened if it wasn't for Kathy. She also went out of her way to get the order in right away and make sure they were printed and mailed out as soon as they possibly could be. I had ordered my invitations almost 3 weeks late because of a bad experience with another invitation company- which is of course incredibly stressful- but Kathy dropped everything to meet with me and get them ordered as soon as possible. She also did a BEAUTIFUL job addressing my envelopes, and she got all 90 of them done in one day, which helped as well.
    Bottom line, I will be recommending 'It's my Party' to every friend or family member I know that is planning a wedding or a party of any kind. I could not be happier with my experience and I would not even consider going to anyone else for any of my invitation or announcement needs from now :).

Sent on 03/03/2016

It's My Party's reply:

I am really truly moved by such a beautiful review.
    I am also really pleased to know that you loved the final product so much. It makes it all so worthwhile :)

Marina · Married on 01/10/2016

It was great to work with Kathy. She is very knowledgeable and takes good care of her clients. I loved my invitations. Everyone was talking about how beautiful they were. I couldn't have picked a better place to have them made.

Sent on 03/01/2016

Rocio · Married on 10/24/2015

Kathy has been nothing but great since day 1. She is GREAT with communication and she really gets to understand you as a couple very quickly. She knew what we would like and what we wouldn't like. There are so many options and details with wedding planning and trust me, choosing invites and save the dates are NO exception. Kathy definitely took our questions and concerns and made us feel less intimidated by the entire process. She made sure we understood the entire ordering process and brought things to our attention that we never would have thought of- definitely a pro! She has so many amazing options to choose from as well! And it doesn't just stop there, she has a lot of wedding related merchandise to purchase and even for rental. We are more than satisfied with the service we've received and Kathy has made what we thought would be a tedious and long process a painless, smooth, and fun one! I HIGHLY recommend her for all of your stationary needs!

Sent on 05/29/2015
  • W

Wei-Lik & Aubrey · Married on 10/17/2015

Amazing professionalism and customer service. I purchased my bridal shower invitations, wedding invitations, escort cards and programs from here. Jania was very easy to work with and was extremely helpful in making suggestions for products within our price range. She was also extremely helpful in making suggestions for the wording of our invitations and programs. They had a nice variety of product to choose from in all different price ranges. Jania was able to make a part of the wedding planning I was dreading enjoyable and easy.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Gloria · Married on 08/29/2015

I am from Connecticut and was spending the winter in FLA. I needed to get the invitations done during this time for my daughters wedding in Augudt! I found It's My Party online and made an appointment. There was no need to go any place else! Kathy was fabulous!
    I can't say enough about the whole process .
    The invitations went out and have had incredible reviews from our guests! She was great to work with and knows her merchandise and is so helpful with the Do's and Don'ts!!! She also was able to take the initials from the invitation and get the cocktail napkins done. They came out beautiful !!
    On a side note...After we picked the invitations, we were giving my mom a 90th birthday in February so Kathy was able to do these fantastic napkins in a very short period of time and then did thank you notes for me!!!!
    She is so accommodating and made everything so easy!

Sent on 07/09/2015