It's All About You DJ Services, LLC Reviews

57 Reviews for It's All About You DJ Services, LLC

1 User photo

It's All About You DJ Services, LLC 1

Marichelle · Getting married on 05/22/2019

The service was phenomenal! Our guests had so much fun that the booth was never empty of people. The accessories were more than sufficient and the background choices were amazing. Most of all, the memory book was valuable. Really worth every penny! Will definitely contract their service again when I need it.

brittany · Married on 06/09/2018

Pam and Joe were very accommodating to our needs and delivered such great service!! They were very easy to work with and responded immediately! Our wedding planner also said they were such a pleasure to work with. They have such a simple form for you to fill out, and the rest is for you to forget about! Which def helps when you’re planning a wedding!! Highly recommend!

kaitlyn · Married on 06/01/2018

Great team to work with! Played every song I wanted! Photo booth was packed the whole night! Highly recommend!!

Jean · Married on 05/19/2018

We used Its all about You for our wedding 5/19./18 and are SO HAPPY WE DID!!!! We met with a few DJs, including one large company, whose prices were much more. However, when we met with Pam and Joe, we just knew they were the right fit for us. They offered a package deal of DJ, MC, photo booth and video guest book for LESS than the larger company...and they were awesome to work with. My coordinator and I emailed Pam several times prior to the event and she was lightening fast with responses! The day of the wedding, Joe and Tito (MC) took great care of us, were super professional and had the crowd dancing all night! My 20 year old nephew even said that the DJ was *slammin*!! If you need a DJ - meet Pam and Joe, they are THE BEST!

Brittany · Married on 05/19/2018

We had the pleasure of working with It's All about You for our May 19th wedding of this year. From start to finish and beyond Pam was a gem to work with! We used them for their photo booth and wish we could have had their other services as well sadly they were booked, but they recommended a DJ for us who was great as well. Seriously. You WANT these folks to be at your wedding. My crew is a rowdy bunch and Pam and her co partner held it down like champs. My wife and I are now trying to find any excuse to use It's all about you for all of our future events. Friendly, professional, quick to respond and eager to please!!!

Sent on 06/15/2018

It's All About You DJ Services, LLC's reply:

Thank you both for your kind words! We truly & genuinely had a blast!!! Your guests were so much fun!! We wish you both many years of health and happiness together! Pam & Joe It’s All About You DJ Services, LLC 860-559-7729 www.itsallaboutyoudj.com

Debbie · Married on 05/13/2018

Everyone had such a great time at our wedding Dj’s were amazing getting everyone involved no one just sat at the tables it was such a great time. I heard from so many people that this was the best wedding they have been to and the pics from the photo booth were so good I keep going back through the book looking at them..

Sent on 05/13/2018

It's All About You DJ Services, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! We had a fantastic time as well!! We wish you both many years of health and happiness together.

Leah · Married on 05/12/2018

Pam & Joe were such a pleasure to work with! They will always be a memorable part of our wedding!

Rob · Married on 05/04/2018

Pam and Joe were great. The photo booth made my cooperate event memorable for all!

Sent on 05/07/2018

It's All About You DJ Services, LLC's reply:

Thank you Rob! It was truly our pleasure and we look forward to working with you in the future with your upcoming events for next year.

Danielle · Married on 04/28/2018

It’s all about you DJ service was some of the best money I spent. They were very professional, flexible and personable throughout all stage staff of wedding planning (even when I submitted my music list late). They made me a beautiful album with all of the photos from the photobooth and had it ready for us by the end of the wedding. My husband and I were extremely happy with their services ( photobooth, dj and mc, and video guestbook.) They even three it holograms on the wall of our initials. We would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 05/22/2018

It's All About You DJ Services, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was an absolutely beautiful wedding and you both looked amazing!! We wish you many, many years of health and happiness together. We are so happy you liked your Memory Book. It will definitely be something to look at from time to time and reflect on one of the most special days of your life. We thank you for the opportunity to do business with you both and it was a pleasure being a part of your amazing day!!!

Claire · Married on 03/24/2018

Me and my wife used this company for our wedding and they were very good. They did a great job and our guests had a great time and enjoyed themselves at our wedding. We would highly recommend them to anyone.

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2018

It’s all about you dj services was a wonderful addition to our wedding. Pam and Joe were friendly, professional and so much fun! The photo booth was a big hit and so worth it. We could not be happier with the photo book they created. We received it just a couple days after the wedding and it was so well done! You will not be disappointed booking with them!

Sent on 05/07/2018

It's All About You DJ Services, LLC's reply:

Thank you Ashley & RJ! I was our pleasure and we are so happy that you have wonderful memories to reflect back on for years to come. We wish you both many, many years of health and happiness together.

Stefanie · Married on 10/20/2017

Made the right choice with this DJ, photo booth for my wedding! Very friendly and professional. Highly recommend!

Michael · Married on 10/14/2017

It’s All About You DJ Services did a fantastic job at our wedding. Pam and Joe were professional, attentive, and really know how to cater an event to your needs. They had a perfect playlist of music that had everyone on the dance floor the entire night and also offer a photo booth and electronic guestbook that were a really cool way to save the memories of our night. I would highly recommend them for any event, I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Kylie · Married on 10/06/2017

Tyler and I couldn’t be happier with Its all about
    You DJ services! We really loved the way they did things, and our guests thoroughly enjoyed the fact that they have a photo booth! If we ever need any Dj services again we will be asking them!

Sent on 10/31/2017

It's All About You DJ Services, LLC's reply:

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Bates:-)

Jenna · Married on 09/16/2017

Joe and Pam were fantastic throughout the entire wedding planning process through our wedding day. From our initial meeting with them just days after I reached out, they were always responsive through email or phone calls and really listened to what we wanted for our wedding day. My husband provided an extensive playlist because he really loves music and wanted every song choice to be reflective of our taste. Joe was 100% ok with that, and both Joe and Pam offered helpful suggestions about timing, placement of equipment, and details about our particular venue, Wickham Park. They made us feel comfortable contacting them for anything- big or small- and were understanding about some last minute changes that we needed to make. They were thorough when going over the plans the week before the wedding, even asking follow-up questions to make sure everything was perfect. With the help of their emcee, our day ran flawlessly. The music was awesome, announcements were just what we wanted, and most importantly they made the day stress-free. A bonus was that they were super affordable, even when we added on the Video Guest Book. I highly recommend It's All About You DJ Services- you will be happy you hired Joe & Pam!

Daniel · Married on 09/10/2017

Joe and Tito were amazing. They played the right mix and kept everyone involved. My wife and I gave them freedom to do what they wanted and they really impressed us and our guests. I would recommend they to any and will us them again for more events.

Lesley · Married on 09/09/2017

Pam and Joe are the owners of this company and it was wonderful working with them up to the wedding. We live in Tennessee and got married in CT, so they were very accommodating in the communications and working with us without ever meeting. Joe and his MC Tito were the ones to work on our wedding day, and they did a FANTASTIC job. They came right up to us for the ceremony and communicated what we wanted throughout the evening first, instead of going off a piece of paper. They were so personable and kept the reception active when things died down, and there was never a boring part of the day! They also set up a portable DJ station for our state park ceremony (not many companies do that) and also were willing to travel to a second location for our reception. I would HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding, birthday party, baby shower, or any occasion. Their price was phenomenal for the quality of service we received.

Andria · Married on 09/03/2017

I can't say enough about them! They were the perfect fit for my special day! Everything from the music selection, to the photo booth, and the video booth! I highly recommend Pam and Joe for any special occasion! -Andria

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2017

I only have good things to say about Pam & Joe and well their entire team. They were extremely personable and professional. One of my guests said it was the best wedding they've ever been to. The DJ and MC kept the guests on their feet and kept everything on track as far as cake cutting etc. They responded very quickly to any email or text message. I highly recommend their photo booth. It's not some small booth with a little screen where you have to cram everyone in. It's a flat screen tv with a backdrop so you have plenty of room to fit a large group of friends. Pam made a personalized scrapbook for us, 3-D stickers and all. We were even given extra copies of the photos. I loved the video guestbook although it seemed to have some glitches. Overall, I could not be happier with my experience with It's All About You DJ Services. They work together as a team and run a great business that has such a big impact on your event.

C · Married on 09/01/2017

Pam and Joe are great! DJ and Photo Booth service was fantastic! Highly recommend them. Made our wedding reception very memorable!

Deanna · Married on 08/26/2017

Loved working with It's all about you DJ Services! Pam and Joe were amazing, along with the rest of the staff! You can't go wrong with them! Would definitely recommend going with their photo booth service as well! Loved it!!!!

Loretta · Married on 07/29/2017

It's All About You DJ Services was a delight to work with. Pam and Joe are so friendly, very responsive and helped us plan the reception out to ensure that everything went smoothly the day of. The MC was fun, energetic, and had everyone at our wedding up and dancing. All our guests had a great time and it was the perfect evening thanks to It's All About You DJ Services. The video guest book was also a bonus treat they offered, which we absolutely loved! It was so much fun to watch and we'll treasure all the memories and wishes from our guests saved by the video guest book. We can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/03/2017

It's All About You DJ Services, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!!! Joe & I wish you both many years of health & happiness together. We're so happy to hear that we have left you with memories to last your lifetime!

Kate · Married on 07/23/2017

Can't say enough about the DJ/MC and photobooth team we hired for our wedding this past weekend. Our guests were also blown away - we're getting constant compliments about the music and MC - Tito was the MAN! Music was on point, dance floor was full all night. He played both our music list and incorporated other songs which worked PERFECTLY. Photobooth was also perfect, the most props we've EVER seen at a photobooth. The scrapbook that the team put together for us with the pics was also so above and beyond. Amazing value, great time, would recommend to anyone! Thank you!

Devin · Married on 07/16/2017

All about you Dj services was exactly that! They had everything perfect for our wedding, even when spacing issues arose with the photo booth, they quickly figured out a solution that worked for our venue! The photo both is a must, and Joe killed it with the music and announcement, even with changes the day of!