47 Reviews for It's All About You DJ Services, LLC

Liability Insurance (3)
Photobooth (3)
Projector (1)
47 It's All About You DJ Services, LLC Reviews

The service was phenomenal! Our guests had so much fun that the booth was never empty of people. The accessories were more than sufficient and the background choices were amazing. Most of all, the memory book was valuable. Really worth every penny! Will definitely contract their service again when I need it.

Profile Picture Marichelle, 5/22/19, 1 Review
Category: DJ

By far, It’s All About You DJ Service is the BEST! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them for any party! They catered to our every request, and every single detail by this Bridezilla! The dance floor was packed from the first dance to the extended hours! If the rating went to 100 I would give them a 200! I will never use another DJ service in my life! And if you want to be sure your wedding or party is an extremely fun, memorable event, you will book them now!! Do not wait or hesitate! BOOK THEM NOW and I can guarantee you will be so very glad you did! Every single one of our guests raves at how awesome they were!

Profile Picture Lee, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Made the right choice with this DJ, photo booth for my wedding! Very friendly and professional. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Stefanie , 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

It’s All About You DJ Services did a fantastic job at our wedding. Pam and Joe were professional, attentive, and really know how to cater an event to your needs. They had a perfect playlist of music that had everyone on the dance floor the entire night and also offer a photo booth and electronic guestbook that were a really cool way to save the memories of our night. I would highly recommend them for any event, I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Michael, 10/14/17, 1 Review

Tyler and I couldn’t be happier with Its all about
You DJ services! We really loved the way they did things, and our guests thoroughly enjoyed the fact that they have a photo booth! If we ever need any Dj services again we will be asking them!

Profile Picture Kylie , 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Joe and Pam were fantastic throughout the entire wedding planning process through our wedding day. From our initial meeting with them just days after I reached out, they were always responsive through email or phone calls and really listened to what we wanted for our wedding day. My husband provided an extensive playlist because he really loves music and wanted every song choice to be reflective of our taste. Joe was 100% ok with that, and both Joe and Pam offered helpful suggestions about timing, placement of equipment, and details about our particular venue, Wickham Park. They made us feel comfortable contacting them for anything- big or small- and were understanding about some last minute changes that we needed to make. They were thorough when going over the plans the week before the wedding, even asking follow-up questions to make sure everything was perfect. With the help of their emcee, our day ran flawlessly. The music was awesome, announcements were just what we wanted, and most importantly they made the day stress-free. A bonus was that they were super affordable, even when we added on the Video Guest Book. I highly recommend It's All About You DJ Services- you will be happy you hired Joe & Pam!

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe and Tito were amazing. They played the right mix and kept everyone involved. My wife and I gave them freedom to do what they wanted and they really impressed us and our guests. I would recommend they to any and will us them again for more events.

Profile Picture Daniel, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Pam and Joe are the owners of this company and it was wonderful working with them up to the wedding. We live in Tennessee and got married in CT, so they were very accommodating in the communications and working with us without ever meeting. Joe and his MC Tito were the ones to work on our wedding day, and they did a FANTASTIC job. They came right up to us for the ceremony and communicated what we wanted throughout the evening first, instead of going off a piece of paper. They were so personable and kept the reception active when things died down, and there was never a boring part of the day! They also set up a portable DJ station for our state park ceremony (not many companies do that) and also were willing to travel to a second location for our reception. I would HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding, birthday party, baby shower, or any occasion. Their price was phenomenal for the quality of service we received.

Profile Picture Lesley, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I can't say enough about them! They were the perfect fit for my special day! Everything from the music selection, to the photo booth, and the video booth! I highly recommend Pam and Joe for any special occasion! -Andria

Profile Picture Andria, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

I only have good things to say about Pam & Joe and well their entire team. They were extremely personable and professional. One of my guests said it was the best wedding they've ever been to. The DJ and MC kept the guests on their feet and kept everything on track as far as cake cutting etc. They responded very quickly to any email or text message. I highly recommend their photo booth. It's not some small booth with a little screen where you have to cram everyone in. It's a flat screen tv with a backdrop so you have plenty of room to fit a large group of friends. Pam made a personalized scrapbook for us, 3-D stickers and all. We were even given extra copies of the photos. I loved the video guestbook although it seemed to have some glitches. Overall, I could not be happier with my experience with It's All About You DJ Services. They work together as a team and run a great business that has such a big impact on your event.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Pam and Joe are great! DJ and Photo Booth service was fantastic! Highly recommend them. Made our wedding reception very memorable!

Profile Picture C, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loved working with It's all about you DJ Services! Pam and Joe were amazing, along with the rest of the staff! You can't go wrong with them! Would definitely recommend going with their photo booth service as well! Loved it!!!!

Profile Picture Deanna, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

It's All About You DJ Services was a delight to work with. Pam and Joe are so friendly, very responsive and helped us plan the reception out to ensure that everything went smoothly the day of. The MC was fun, energetic, and had everyone at our wedding up and dancing. All our guests had a great time and it was the perfect evening thanks to It's All About You DJ Services. The video guest book was also a bonus treat they offered, which we absolutely loved! It was so much fun to watch and we'll treasure all the memories and wishes from our guests saved by the video guest book. We can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Loretta, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Can't say enough about the DJ/MC and photobooth team we hired for our wedding this past weekend. Our guests were also blown away - we're getting constant compliments about the music and MC - Tito was the MAN! Music was on point, dance floor was full all night. He played both our music list and incorporated other songs which worked PERFECTLY. Photobooth was also perfect, the most props we've EVER seen at a photobooth. The scrapbook that the team put together for us with the pics was also so above and beyond. Amazing value, great time, would recommend to anyone! Thank you!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

All about you Dj services was exactly that! They had everything perfect for our wedding, even when spacing issues arose with the photo booth, they quickly figured out a solution that worked for our venue! The photo both is a must, and Joe killed it with the music and announcement, even with changes the day of!

Profile Picture Devin, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Getting a photobooth was a last minute decision for my husband and I. Two weeks before out wedding we contacted Pam and Joe. They got back to us right away and met with us. They were beyond friendly and we were blown away with all the extras they include in their photobooth. They truly customized it to fit our styles. Joe and Pam are absolutely wonderful people. The photobooth was such a hit at our wedding. At the end, they create a whole scrapbook and give us a CD of all the photos from the night. It was so much fun to look through the scrapbook the next day and see the progression of the night. Pam and Joe put SO much work and thought into the scrapbook. We truly cherish it and cannot thank Pam and Joe enough for all they did to make our night so amazing. I recommend anyone hiring Pam and Joe because they are truly wonderful people!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Phenomenal company. I am a vendor who hired them for one of my clients and they are top notch. Go above and beyond!

Profile Picture Priscilla , 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I hired It's All About You... to run the photo booth at my wedding and it was so much fun!! They did a great job and everyone had a great time taking pictures. My scrap book is beautiful and I got it that night. The only negative thing is that my guests were not able to pick their own backgrounds and they were supposed to be able to.

Photo for It's All About You DJ Services, LLC Review
Profile Picture Catherine, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything was great! Everyone loved the photo booth and the music kept people dancing all night.

Profile Picture Ranisha, 6/30/17, 1 Review

BOOK BOOK BOOK.

You will not regret it.

All About You DJ Services is beyond great. I booked them for my wedding and also booked their photobooth service. The music was great and I know it was a challenge because I was incorporating Haitian music into the mix and that can be tricky. Everyone was on the dance floor. Tito the MC kept the party going and he was hilarious.

Now for the photbooth. It was simply awesome. They had some many backgrounds to choose from because it was a green screen. So many props. They gave me a scrapbook at the end of the night with all the pictures. The scrapbook is gorgeous (my friends who have already had their wedding are jealous).

Really don’t even bother hesitating or shopping around, this company is professional, classy, and they know how keep the entertainment going. They just know what they are doing and that is what you need when you’re planning a big event.

BTW. Also got a video guest book. LOOOVE IT!!!

I highly recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Stephane, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wife and I used It's All About You DJ Services, LLC on 6/2/17, and so should you! We had the time of our life, and could not have been happier with the services we received from this company.

Joe and Pam (and of course Tito and Veronica) were the best of the best. We could not have been happier with the services we received from them. We met Joe and Pam at a public place to discuss their services, and we ended up talking for hours. Joe and Pam came fully prepared and showed us EVERYTHING they had to offer. Joe and Pam take pride in being sympathetic to the cost of great quality of wedding services, therefore, the price and the value of the quality of their service is absolutely not able to be beat.

Joe and Pam were available daily via phone call, text, or email. They were always responsive, and they treated us like friends, but also maintained a great level of professionalism. It was a great experience feeling as if we had hired someone who was a friend to us. In the days, weeks, and months leading up to our special event, Joe and Pam maintained contact with us and made us feel like they really cared about our event, especially the specific details of our event that were important to us. The best part of this was that they did care. Joe and Pam do many events, and their business is blooming, yet they somehow maintain the ability to put as much love and care into every event as if it is the only one they have to worry about.

On the day of our wedding, our venue did not produce two 6 foot tables for the photo booth as requested by Joe and Pam. Joe and Pam handled this on their own, went to Home Depot, and purchased the tables, and did not stress us out, when we had a million other things going on. They simply did this out of the kindness of their hearts, and paid for the tables out of their own pocket, when in fact it was our venue that did not produce the tables for them.

I could go on and on...but unfortunately, there is a max character count....

Profile Picture Zachary, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

I can't even begin to say enough about Pam and Joe and Tito!!! This group was the heart and soul of our wedding!! The amount of professionalism they possess is unbelievable!! They make your day SO EASY from the second you even meet them!! Once I met with them I was COMPLETELY at ease and knew right away that they would make the wedding unforgettable!! The quality of their work is unmatched by any other vendor by FAR!! They had the entire day down to the most infinite detail and worked with us on all of it!! Now I am EXCEEDINGLY picky when it comes to music and they were MORE than happy to oblige me!! Tito kept the dance floor PACKED the entire evening!! I have never had so many people say that it was THE MOST FUN THEY'VE HAD AT A WEDDING!! And we owe it all to Pam and Joe!! Their photo booth is the most amazing thing I have ever seen in comparison to other weddings I have attended!! Pam goes out of her way to commemorate the day with a personalized beautiful memory book and words can't describe the thoughtfulness and time she puts into each one!! I know our day would not have been as easy and as perfect if it wasn't for Pam and Joe!! I adore them both and HIGHLY RECOMMEND using them for your event! They are by far THE BEST!!! Love you guys and can't thank you enough for everything!!!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We highly recommend It's All About You DJ Services. Pam, Joe and Tito were very accommodating and our wedding reception was a blast. We were very impressed not only by the DJ and MC services but also by the human element. It was like doing business with friends and we are very grateful we chose this service for our entertainment. Thank you again for the great job and for helping to make our day that much more special.

Michael & Sally

Profile Picture Sally, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

It's All About You DJ Services was the number one reason my wedding was a success! Pam and Joe brought a fabulous team with them and the music, photo booth, and MC were spectacular! The flow of the reception was perfectly balanced and our friends and family had nothing but wonderful things to say. The photobooth album, and the video messages are memories we will treasure forever as well!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/20/17, 1 Review