It's A Perfect Day Weddings Reviews

202 | Freeport, FL

202 Reviews for It's A Perfect Day Weddings

202 It's A Perfect Day Weddings Reviews

Cong · Married on 09/29/2018

Patty, I don’t think we got enough time to talk during the wedding. But I need to give you a big hug and say thank you for all you did. I feel like I’m a picky bride with thousands requests. But you know what? You did way more than I asked! Everything was breath taking. The first time I saw the arbor, I felt like my dream came true. It’s gorgeous and splendid! And also the reception, when I entered the ball room, I was literally like: OH MY GOSH! I don’t believe my eyes!!
    I love every single thing you did for our wedding. Thank you all for making everything happen!!!

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2018

Patty was a dream to work with! We spoke on the phone a couple of times, but mostly communicated through emails. I sent her pictures of what I wanted for my bouquet, arbor, cake and reception decor and she nailed it! Everything was even better than I had imagined! People are still talking about the arbor (it was stunning) and how beautifully the reception space was decorated! She was so easy to work with and is amazing at what she does! The Hilton Sandestin is lucky to have such a great florist vendor!!

It's A Perfect Day Weddings 1

Linea · Married on 08/16/2018

Patty did an amazing job. Her communication was prompt and efficient. I gave her a color scheme and a picture for inspiration for the bouquet and boutonniere. She took the idea and ran with it!! She is so talented in what she does and her pride in her work shows. Everything was just Perfect, and the attention to detail was not overlooked. She was the "icing on the cake" from my wedding day that I am still enjoying. Patty and her work is a true reflection of the name of her business in making it a perfect day wedding, I know it was for mine.

Thank you Patty, from the bottom of our hearts. I appreciate you going above and beyond for us.
    Mr. & Mrs. Allen

It's A Perfect Day Weddings 6
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 7
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 8

Muriel · Married on 08/11/2018

Patty was wonderful to work with. She was always responsive when I tried to contact her and had great ideas when I needed help. Everything she did looked gorgeous from the bouquets to table decorations to lighting and the arbor. She even went above and beyond on the arbor with beautiful flowers and decor and on the cake tables by adding a houndstooth tablecloth and A for Alabama since my daughter and husband both graduated form there. Have not gotten photos yet or I would upload them.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2018

So in love with my wedding bouquet! Patty was always very quick to respond to my emails! Highly recommend

It's A Perfect Day Weddings 9

alma · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing experience! I had a vision and Patty made it a reality!

Devon · Married on 06/30/2018

Patty is incredible!! I know nothing about flowers and simply told her what colors I wanted (coral and teal) and she created STUNNING bouquets. She even added in seashells which set them over the edge. I received so many compliments about our flowers!!

It's A Perfect Day Weddings 10
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 11
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 12

Cndy · Married on 06/30/2018

We were paired with Perfect Day through our planner at Seascape and could not have been more pleased. Long distance planning is scary but this was a pleasure and the arrangements and bouquets were unique and just what we had envisioned for my daughters beach wedding. They were super flexible when we had a close call with the weather and had some last minute requests that required extra work on their part. I didn’t meet the whole team but Amber and Patti were super great to work with.

It's A Perfect Day Weddings 13

Mollie · Married on 05/12/2018

From our first meeting in January until the wedding in May, Patty, and Amber, were extremely attentive to our wishes and the details, very helpful with suggestions and options, very flexible and cooperative in working within our budget and overall, kind, helpful, understanding and caring.
    We sent Patty several images of things we liked and how we wanted things to look.
    To our surprise and amazement, every single detail matched our vision EXACTLY!!!
    Patty and her team created the beautiful, elegant and awesome ceremony and reception of our hopes and dreams. They NAILED every single detail!!!
    Thank you Patty and Amber for everything and most especially for truly making our dreams come true!!!!

It's A Perfect Day Weddings 14
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 15
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 16
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 17
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 18

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

Spectacular job!! I gave Perfect Day Weddings my colors and some general concepts for the bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, groomsmen boutineers, beach arbor, and cake. They listened and perfectly blended it all together with my vision. They captured it better than I even imagined!!! I absolutely loved the results. Not only did they handle the flowers, but also took care of a basket for the favors and got the perfect glow sticks to finish the night, and the reception centerpieces I had no worries. Very professional and efficient.

Daffne Briggitte · Married on 04/07/2018

We just recently got married on April 7, 2018 in Destin, Florida. This was a destination wedding so you can imagine how stressful it was to plan a long distance wedding. Patty Bilbo with Perfect Day Weddings did an amazing job planning our wedding. She planned our wedding as if it was her own; she took care of every single detail. She was very helpful in giving suggestions for arbor color, bridesmaids bouquets, flower girl flowers, ceremony and reception decorations, etc. It didn’t matter what I asked perfect days wedding, they made my dream wedding come true. I would absolutely recommend Perfect Day Wedding and watch the magic evolve on your special day! Thank you so much Patty Bilbo from the Enclard’s!

It's A Perfect Day Weddings 19
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 20
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 21
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 22
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 23

Samantha · Married on 03/17/2018

These ladies were an absolute dream to work with! So kind and communication with them was amazing! Definitely recommending them to all my friends!

Tatia · Married on 03/11/2018

Planning a small family wedding and being from out of town not knowing any local vendors, I am so thankful I choose It's a Perfect Day Weddings. Patty was great to work with and my flowers were exactly what I wanted. The flowers were stunning and very reasonably priced. She was so accommodating and very helpful when we had questions about the area. I highly recommend this comapany!!!

Kimberly · Married on 02/10/2018

I can’t say enough about how grateful I am for having Patty and her team on the day of my wedding! The amount of stress that was taken off was unreal. From the moment we had our first meeting to the day of the wedding she was understanding of what I wanted and was honest about what would look good and what wouldn’t and I really appreciated that. She made my bouquet as well as my bridesmaids and made my flower girls hair band. It blew me away with the quality that she provided. It rained on my wedding day but she made the indoor ceremony just as beautiful! I would completely recommend her for your wedding without question.

It's A Perfect Day Weddings 24
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 25
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 26
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 27
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 28

Crystal · Married on 11/11/2017

Patty was fantastic!!! Somehow communication was misinterpreted and the day of the wedding we were short 2 boutonnières, however that was no robe for patty before I could realize it, 2 more showed up!! She did great!! My bouquet was exactly like I the idea I sent her!!! Highly recommended!!!

Alexia · Married on 10/14/2017

The best ever! When I got my
    Flowers I literally cried. So sweet, and great value. Would highly recommend

Erin · Married on 10/14/2017

I live 18 hours from Florida and planned my wedding 10 months before. Mostly consisted of emails and was very simple and easy!

It's A Perfect Day Weddings 29
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 30

Beth · Married on 09/23/2017

Planning a destination wedding can be scary! Having only the ability to share pictures and ideas often doesn't work well. "It's A Perfect Day" was really just that! Everything was just what we wanted and very beautiful!

It's A Perfect Day Weddings 31

Michaelanne · Married on 09/23/2017

Patti was awesome! Flowers, arbor, lighting, centerpieces etc etc. everything was perfect!!!! I had sent her a modgepodge if pictures and told her simple and the colors and she nailed it!!!

It's A Perfect Day Weddings 32
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 33
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 34

Mari · Married on 09/10/2017

I am the mother of the bride and also a professional wedding photographer. For years I have worked on weddings here and there with Patty and she has never failed to astound me. Her clients give her a basic idea of their dreams and Patty comes up with the true meaning of above and beyond. I have seen some truly homely venues become dreamlands with her expertise! I had always recommended Patty for my brides and knew when my daughter was getting married she was the only one we wanted! Poor Patty....we started with a bride that was out of town (no problem at all), a venue that was certainly a visual challenge and a wedding that was 40 miles from the reception with a hurricane headed in our direction. Let me tell you, Patty may have been flustered and panicked, but we never saw it. She remained calm, upbeat and rational even when we moved the ceremony up three hours on the morning of the wedding. It's not to say she is afraid to say no if something cannot be done, but she wants her clients to have the best wedding experience possible. Her simple decorations at the ceremony were straight out of a Style me Pretty blog post. Perfect fresh flowers were hanging from the chairs and the bouquets were impeccable. The biggest WOW factor was the reception venue. The only thought I had was that she had actually turned a sow's ear into a silk purse! All of our guests echoed similar reactions and to say the reception was picture perfect was an understatement. If she is open for your big day, jump on it quickly! She is beyond amazing!

Erin · Married on 09/09/2017

Patty was great to work with! The arbor was absolutely amazing and turned out so much prettier than I could of imagined at our beach wedding. Centerpieces were gorgeous as well. Thanks for turning my wedding into my fairytale ending!

Kara · Married on 09/09/2017

Patty and her staff were the crown jewel of our wedding festivities. The flowers, cafe lighting, sequin tablecloths and chandelier over the wedding cafe made everything magical. We loved working with Perfect Day Florists and appreciate everything they did to make my daughter, Kara's wedding so special. They were so warm and friendly to work with, and they exceeded our expectations!

Tammy · Married on 09/02/2017

The name says it all! It’s a Perfect Day Weddings delivered! My daughter’s beach wedding and courtyard reception were beyond perfect! Patty and her daughter did an outstanding job from start to finish, the flowers, the rentals the arbor, everything was spot on!

Emily · Married on 08/26/2017

Patty, our florist, was excellent and brought our destination wedding to life. Her fresh flowers were gorgeous along with wedding decor. She is very skilled and has an eye for detail- She will match your wedding colors you ask for with examples I showed via email, which exceeded my expectations. Upon meeting her prior to our arrival while visiting the resort, she was down to earth & easy to speak with and acknowledged all my requests. With some recommendations given to me, I was extremely pleased with everything and knew I was in good hands.

It's A Perfect Day Weddings 35

Katie · Married on 08/12/2017

Beautiful Wedding arrangements. The flowers were expertly selected and arranged. The staff was helpful. More than we expected.