It's A Perfect Day Weddings Reviews

It's A Perfect Day Weddings 6
It's A Perfect Day Weddings 7

Toadie Nunnelley · Married on 08/03/2019

It’s a Perfect Day

It was Truly a Perfect Day, thanks to Patty and her staff. I contacted Patty 3 weeks prior to the wedding and she was wonderful, we communicated by email, sending pictures back and forth to make sure that my new daughter in law had the wedding of her dreams . Both my son and daughter-in-law were very happy with the decor and the flowers for their wedding. Thank you Patty for being so kind and helpful.

Sent on 08/11/2019
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 13
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 07/27/2019

Mr. & Mrs. Michael Williams

I want to say a special thank you to “Its A Perfect Day Weddings” Patty & Amber made our wedding magical. It was everything I dreamed of and more; every detail, placement, all our extra special items, the design, and the ease to work with such exceptional professionals. My bouquet was exquisite and the toss bouquet was beautiful as well. Thank you for making our dream come true.

Amber & Michael Williams

Sent on 08/06/2019
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 14
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 15
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 16
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/29/2019

She made my day spectacular and absolutely beautiful!

Patti helped make my vision for my ceremony and reception a reality! She also made sure to stay for my reception to ensure that everything was what I wanted. She immediately and efficiently made accommodations for unexpected no-show guests the day of wedding and made sure that I wasn’t stressed at all about it! I cannot thank her enough for everything she did for me, both her and her daughter!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 17
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 18

Katie soehngen · Married on 06/22/2019

Very helpful and professional!

Flowers were better than I could have imagined. Beyond beautiful. Everything was better than I could have pictured it honestly. Patty is also great to work with and knows what she is doing. She understood what I was envisioning and went beyond. I would highly recommend her to any bride getting married in the Florida Panhandle.

Sent on 06/24/2019
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 19

Melinda Maloney · Married on 06/15/2019

Floral Perfection

Mrs. Patty and her team were truly a saving grace for our wedding! My husband and I had a destination wedding in Sandestin, FL, on June, 15th this year. Searching and navigating to find the right vendors was a little more difficult having not been from the area, but by the recommendation of the wedding coordinator at our venue, I was fortunate enough to end up finding Perfect Day Weddings! I can whole heartedly say that I am one of the luckiest brides having worked with this team. Down to the tiniest of details that I requested they absolutely nailed it. Not only were the flowers and decor perfectly tailored to my vision, but they were an absolute joy to work with. I can’t thank them enough for helping make our special day a floral dream! Any bride would be oh so lucky to find Patty and I’m so thankful that I did!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 20
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 21
  • Candice

Candice Snow · Married on 06/10/2019

Amazing!!!

It's A Perfect Day Weddings did a phenomenal job with our wedding! Patty was amazing!!! We planned our whole wedding from Ohio and they were able to recreate exactly what we envisioned and asked for. Our arbor, bouquets, and boutonnieres were absolutely beautiful. Thank you again for making our day so incredibly special and for waiting out the storm with us ;-)

Sent on 06/13/2019
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 22
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 23

Liz Rogers · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!! Highly recommend

Perfect Day weddings brought my wedding vision to life! I wanted an arbor covered with flowers but could not afford that in my budget. However, Patty quickly got creative and made the arbor of my dreams!!!! It was beyond perfect and all of the other flowers and decor was exactly what I wanted. Cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/26/2019
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 24
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful and easy to work with

It’s a perfect day florist was a delight to work with. We had our wedding at the Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort and Spa and the wedding coordinator was very difficult to work with. Since we were able to talk directly to the florist, Amber, it made it so much easier since she went above and beyond to make our day special. Amber was very easy to work with, communication was perfect, and of course the final product was more than we could have asked for!! We wanted a tropical look since we had our wedding on the beach and the color and flower selection were just amazing. We still get comments about how beautiful the flowers were. They also helped with set up of the tables and some decorations which were also great.
    Thank you again for making our day special and for the amazing flowers and decorations.

Sent on 07/08/2019
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 25
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 26
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 27
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Anderson · Married on 05/17/2019

True to the name!

I provided Patty with a list of items I wanted for a pretty quick wedding (engaged in March, married 17 May). She was so helpful when talking out the details I wanted and giving me options. The week prior, she was in constant contact with the coordinator and I making sure that all the last minute details were taken care of. The setting her team created was gorgeous and it was everything we had imagined and could ever want! I still can’t take my eyes off my bridal bouquet. I highly recommend!!! Bonus: being able to get florals and all my rentals from the same vendor took even more stress off.

Sent on 05/21/2019
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 28
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 29
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 30

Karri Wacasey · Married on 05/17/2019

Karri Wacasey / bride

Patty and her team are beyond amazing! We are from out of state so we did everything by phone, texts and emails and I wondered the whole time if she saw what I saw in my head..... she was PERFECT! And she went above and beyond what we asked for. It was exactly what we wanted and I can never thank her enough for all her hard work and wedding day brilliance!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Ashley · Married on 05/14/2019

Excellent Experience

We had a small elopement ceremony and I was having a hard time finding someone to do my flowers, deliver and set them up. Patti was amazing! Our flowers were exactly what I wanted and she delivered and set everything up for us and our ceremony looked beautiful thanks to her! She did everything I wanted for such an agreeable price. Extremely happy with how everything looked and our experience with Perfect Day Weddings!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Cait Cates · Married on 03/30/2019

Made our wedding more beautiful!! Awesome group!

Patty and team are wonderful! They are very efficient, friendly and flexible. This reliable team creates beautiful arrangements with lovely ribbons as well. Our flowers were more beautiful than we imagined they would be. Highly recommend this group for a wedding or any function.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Wilkerson · Married on 03/09/2019

Practically Perfect in Every Way!

My experience with A Perfect Day was just exactly that...perfect! It was so easy working with Patty and her staff. They were always responsive and easy-going which was SO appreciated because I was sick (pregnant) 99% of the time I was planning my wedding and couldn’t handle any stress what-so-ever. I sent them a picture of what I wanted and my flowers were exactly what I chose. They were beautiful. On the day of the wedding, it was again hassle-free. They took care of everything and were SO nice and friendly in person, just as they had been in our communications up until that point. All I had to do was stand there and get handed my bouquet right before I walked down the aisle. Same goes for the arbor and the sand ceremony...they took care of everything for me. I really can’t say enough good things about Perfect Day. I would recommend their services a million times over and then some! Thank you Perfect Day for helping my wedding day be one of the best days of my life!

Sent on 03/11/2019
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 31

James · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent Service

Exceeded our expectations and we couldn’t have been happier with the service, products, and responsiveness.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Cong · Married on 09/29/2018

Patty, I don’t think we got enough time to talk during the wedding. But I need to give you a big hug and say thank you for all you did. I feel like I’m a picky bride with thousands requests. But you know what? You did way more than I asked! Everything was breath taking. The first time I saw the arbor, I felt like my dream came true. It’s gorgeous and splendid! And also the reception, when I entered the ball room, I was literally like: OH MY GOSH! I don’t believe my eyes!!
    I love every single thing you did for our wedding. Thank you all for making everything happen!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Marsha · Married on 09/09/2018

Very wonderful

Patty, went above and beyond to have sure everything was perfect for my special day. I got married the day after Hurricane Michael hit Florida and she kept in contact with me and my special day went so well thanks to her. My Flowers were amazing and everything I dreamed of. The arbor was what I imagined and everything was perfect.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2018

Patty was a dream to work with! We spoke on the phone a couple of times, but mostly communicated through emails. I sent her pictures of what I wanted for my bouquet, arbor, cake and reception decor and she nailed it! Everything was even better than I had imagined! People are still talking about the arbor (it was stunning) and how beautifully the reception space was decorated! She was so easy to work with and is amazing at what she does! The Hilton Sandestin is lucky to have such a great florist vendor!!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 32

Linea · Married on 08/16/2018

Patty did an amazing job. Her communication was prompt and efficient. I gave her a color scheme and a picture for inspiration for the bouquet and boutonniere. She took the idea and ran with it!! She is so talented in what she does and her pride in her work shows. Everything was just Perfect, and the attention to detail was not overlooked. She was the "icing on the cake" from my wedding day that I am still enjoying. Patty and her work is a true reflection of the name of her business in making it a perfect day wedding, I know it was for mine.

Thank you Patty, from the bottom of our hearts. I appreciate you going above and beyond for us.
    Mr. & Mrs. Allen

It's A Perfect Day Weddings 37
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 38
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 39

Muriel · Married on 08/11/2018

Patty was wonderful to work with. She was always responsive when I tried to contact her and had great ideas when I needed help. Everything she did looked gorgeous from the bouquets to table decorations to lighting and the arbor. She even went above and beyond on the arbor with beautiful flowers and decor and on the cake tables by adding a houndstooth tablecloth and A for Alabama since my daughter and husband both graduated form there. Have not gotten photos yet or I would upload them.

Sent on 08/26/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2018

So in love with my wedding bouquet! Patty was always very quick to respond to my emails! Highly recommend

Sent on 08/23/2018
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 40

alma · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing experience! I had a vision and Patty made it a reality!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Devon · Married on 06/30/2018

Patty is incredible!! I know nothing about flowers and simply told her what colors I wanted (coral and teal) and she created STUNNING bouquets. She even added in seashells which set them over the edge. I received so many compliments about our flowers!!

Sent on 07/15/2018
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 41
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 42
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 43

Cndy · Married on 06/30/2018

We were paired with Perfect Day through our planner at Seascape and could not have been more pleased. Long distance planning is scary but this was a pleasure and the arrangements and bouquets were unique and just what we had envisioned for my daughters beach wedding. They were super flexible when we had a close call with the weather and had some last minute requests that required extra work on their part. I didn’t meet the whole team but Amber and Patti were super great to work with.

Sent on 07/15/2018
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 44

Mollie · Married on 05/12/2018

From our first meeting in January until the wedding in May, Patty, and Amber, were extremely attentive to our wishes and the details, very helpful with suggestions and options, very flexible and cooperative in working within our budget and overall, kind, helpful, understanding and caring.
    We sent Patty several images of things we liked and how we wanted things to look.
    To our surprise and amazement, every single detail matched our vision EXACTLY!!!
    Patty and her team created the beautiful, elegant and awesome ceremony and reception of our hopes and dreams. They NAILED every single detail!!!
    Thank you Patty and Amber for everything and most especially for truly making our dreams come true!!!!

Sent on 05/21/2018
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 45
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 46
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 47
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 48
    It's A Perfect Day Weddings 49

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

Spectacular job!! I gave Perfect Day Weddings my colors and some general concepts for the bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, groomsmen boutineers, beach arbor, and cake. They listened and perfectly blended it all together with my vision. They captured it better than I even imagined!!! I absolutely loved the results. Not only did they handle the flowers, but also took care of a basket for the favors and got the perfect glow sticks to finish the night, and the reception centerpieces I had no worries. Very professional and efficient.

Sent on 05/21/2018