ITC ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

ITC ENTERTAINMENT 7
  • Christina

Christina Alvarez · Married on 10/19/2019

Nerdy dream come true

Our music taste is all over the place and wanted our family fo enjoy music they loved as well. We had a blast from dinner to the very end. They didnt cover my ceremony because we had a church ceremony, but the reception was totally our own. They played our favorite anime openings and we were stoked. They squeezed in all my and my husband's requests. The dance floor was never empty. My maid of honor even had her own bollywood moment. Our guests said it was quite possibly the best dj they've ever experienced. The package we got alap included a photo booth which guests loved.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Madelyn · Married on 06/21/2019

All of the Best Songs

Mark did an amazing job! We worked with us ahead of time to figure out what kind of style we like, which I would call eclectic. From jazz to country to hip hop to Irish punk, he found all of our favorites and had the whole party on the dance floor. Thank you so much Mark!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Lance Fisken · Married on 06/15/2019

The Wedding and Reception dream come true.

There arent enough superlatives for the evening that Mark put on for our youngest daughters wedding reception. Wow, hosting a wedding has way more pressure than I imagined, but Mark just melted all of that stress away with his timing, skills at moving us through all of the toasts and dances and most of all the music and party. Mark, thank you so very much.
    Do yourselves a favor, give Mark a call and relax.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Fenn

Fenn Zarcone · Married on 06/07/2019

Excellent DJ!

We loved working with DJ Mark! He was incredibly professional. He was responsive to our emails, very easy to work with over the phone, and the say of was PHENOMENAL! We hadnt met in person until the day of (we dont live locally - Mark made it easy to communicate over the phone/email) - and I was so impressed with the way he kept to the timeline, and seamlessly moved from one thing to the next. We loved the photo-booth! All our guests enjoyed the music and we couldnt have been happier with our choice. Thank you!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Audree · Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing Night

Would recommend to anyone. Song selection was great and good variety. Great communication on what music we wanted at our wedding. Amazing Dj.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Tessa

Tessa · Married on 04/13/2019

Best night ever!

I can’t say enough good things about mark!! He is an amazing price, everyone loved the Music, loved the photo booth and he worked with my changes during the wedding! He was able to work with my mom and play a video she made of my dad who passed 6 years ago as well as was able to play my mother daughter dance song that turned into a fun dance! I would definitely use him again! Book him if you can!! Amazing prices!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/27/2018

Even though it wasn't Mark, it was still great

Throughout the planning process, we worked with Mark to plan everything. We had specific songs with specific cuts we wanted for our first dance and some of the ceremony music. Mark helped us with that and made sure he had all of the correct versions of songs we wanted. A few weeks before the wedding, he emailed me that he may not be able to DJ our wedding due to a family emergency. That made me a little nervous, but the DJ who would cover called me and we made sure we had everything in line. On the day of the wedding, DJ William ended up showing up and he was great. All the songs were exactly how we wanted them and he was great at reading the crowd. All of our friends and family had fun and we we had a blast as well. He took requests and did not play songs that were on our do not play list and was very professional.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Corina Quiroz · Married on 10/26/2018

ITC Entertainment is amazing!

Mark is amazing, he really takes his time to make sure your big day goes well and smoothly. He truly loves what he does. Thanks Mark for making our wedding a dream come true.

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Yia

Yia Yang · Married on 09/30/2018

DJ Mark was awesome!!!

My wife and I hired DJ Mark from ITC Entertainment and this was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process! He was responsive and willing to work around our schedule. Mark was very accommodating and met with us on multiple occasions to help with the planning process. We were very particular with our song selection and Mark was able fulfill it. Mark was also flexible from the day we hired him to the day of the wedding with last minute changes. As the MC and DJ, Mark lit up the dance floor and got guests dancing all night. We could tell guests had a lot of fun! Very professional. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Jerrika

Jerrika · Married on 09/23/2018

Great Service, Great Person!

Mark and his wife were great! The ITC team was super flexible when I requested changes last minute and everything was smooth that day. He was very well knowledgeable and organized. He was essential in making my event flow. The photo booth was awesome and the album was a plus for us with great photos of all our guests. Also most importantly our dance floor was full of happy people! Thank you ITC for making our day perfectly amazing.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Jill Bucaloy · Married on 09/22/2018

Dj Mark was awesome!

We hired Mark from ITC entertainment for our daughters wedding. He was very professional, organized and knowledgeable. Mark exceeded our expectations. He kept the wedding on time and everything ran very smoothly. Everyone commented on the great music & the dance floor was always full. We would definitely recommend Mark to Dj any party, he was a joy to work with.

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 06/23/2018

Mark was great to work with! My husband and I live in Los Angeles, but our wedding was in Yosemite, so we had to do most of the planning over email. Mark always responded quickly and was willing to meet us in person during one of our trips up north. We had a lot of specific requests and he was more than willing to work with us – making sure we felt special on our special day! Everything ran smoothly and the dance floor was full all night! Lots of our guests said they’d never been to a wedding with that much dancing. We knew our friends and family liked to party, but Mark made sure it didn’t stop! I highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/07/2018
    ITC ENTERTAINMENT 8
    ITC ENTERTAINMENT 9
    ITC ENTERTAINMENT 10
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

Mark is AWESOME! He always responded to my emails fast and was always willing to meet with me. He rocked our wedding and the dance floor was always full! Definitely recommend ITC to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Sharon · Married on 05/19/2018

Thank you!! You are amazing, we loved meeting with you andgetting to know you. When a family emergency stepped in, you made sure we were taken care of! That shows me how much you care for your clients!! I highly recommend Mark Gouker and ITC productions

Sent on 05/21/2018

Jen · Married on 11/25/2017

Everyone loved Mark and his wife at our wedding! He did such a great job with the music and lighting and the photo booth was an absolute hit! So happy he could do our event and keep everyone dancing!

Sent on 12/19/2017
    ITC ENTERTAINMENT 11
    ITC ENTERTAINMENT 12
    ITC ENTERTAINMENT 13
    ITC ENTERTAINMENT 14
    ITC ENTERTAINMENT 15

Travis · Married on 11/11/2016

We loved Mark. He was very easy to work with from the start and very responsive when it came right down to it. Anytime we had a question he responded by email very quickly. The day of the wedding he saw my husband, gave him a big hug and was incredibly nice. Mark nailed our ceremony perfectly because we had certain music queued up at specific times and he was spot on. During our reception he got people out on the dance floor (especially the older crowd) and he's very intuitive to what music to play at the right time. Mark was very flexible and accommodating when we had to step outside for a bit to take wedding photos. He improvised when it came down to it and that's why we are giving him perfect scores. Mark is someone we would use in the future and would recommend him to anyone. Big thing that my husband liked about him was that he wasn't overpriced. He included up lighting in his package along with monogram initials that were lit up on the dance floor. Couldn't ask for a better DJ!

Travis & Megan Williams

Sent on 12/10/2016

I just booked ITC for my wedding. I spoke to Mark who showed professionalism and helped me feel at ease. I am a busy person and Mark accommodated my request to have a consultation over the phone. I do not have much experience with wedding planning and Mark helped guide me through the process. Mark provided me with an open itinerary for the evening to help things run smoothly. I appreciate his helpfulness. His prices are great too!

Sent on 03/18/2015

HEATHER · Married on 10/01/2016

Mark and ITC was very professional and made sure the night went perfect! He answered any questions and did a great job guiding me through the entire process from timeline to music selection. I wouldn't recommend anyone else for the job! All around spectacular service!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Shawntae · Married on 08/06/2016

All I have to say is that Mark is the Best In town, I Booked ITC Entertainment for my wedding Aug 6, 2016 and i was blown away, everything was great the music, the lights, and the photobooth. Thank you for making our day so special

Sent on 11/20/2016

Andrea · Married on 07/30/2016

Mark was excellent! I was so nervous about choosing a D.J. but Mark was wonderful from the very beginning. He is so organized and professional in the planning phase and when it came to wedding time, he kept the dance floor moving all night! My wedding was a mixed culture wedding and he did such a good job of incorporating that into the music he played. I would recommend him to anyone!

Andrea & Alfredo

Sent on 11/21/2016

Alexandra · Married on 04/09/2016

DJ Mark was very attentive to our needs and provided quality service. He was entertaining and energetic at our wedding reception. He was referred to me and I would definitely refer him to everyone else. You will not be disappointed! He will keep your guests dancing all night long!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Naevon · Married on 09/12/2015

Mark was great to work with. He was very responsive, professional, flexible, and reliable. I was looking around for DJs for quite some time for our wedding in Oakhurst and each DJ I spoke with was way too out of our price range. I found Mark via WeddingWire and read his great reviews so I contacted him to schedule a phone consultation. He was very thorough and answered all my questions. His prices are very reasonable and definitely a great value for those who are on a budget.

Mark did not DJ our wedding but he made sure that he provided us with a solid back up. He reassured us that our DJ was going to be great and he definitely was. Our DJ was Sam Sanchez. Sam was also very easy to work with. We spoke with him a few times prior to the wedding to go over our schedule and music. From the ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception, he made sure the night went smoothly. He played all the genres and music we requested and was a big hit with our guests. He arrived much earlier than we anticipated and also stayed much longer than we originally had booked. Sam definitely went above and beyond what we expected! Overall we would definitely recommend using Mark or Sam as your DJ for your wedding because you won't be disappointed. Thanks Mark and Sam for making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Mark was great! Mark was very reliable. We met with Mark before the wedding so on the wedding day he was able to run everything exactly the way we wanted without even needing to talk to us! He came early and stayed late. Multiple of our guests have told us how great the DJ was.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Our DJ, Mark, rocked!! He kept our reception flowing from our entrance through the tossing of the bouquet and the garter. The dance music was a fantastic mix of the genres we requested. He kept our guests entertained and dancing by keeping up with the numerous requests of diverse music they requested. The ambiance of the lights set with the awesome music set the perfect mood for an unforgettable night. We wouldn't couldn't imagine if we had chosen another DJ!!

Thanks Mark, you made our special night one all of our friends and family will talk about for a very long time!!

Sent on 04/18/2015

Patricia · Married on 12/20/2014

We are so impressed with Mark Gouker and his company. He is a fantastic person to do business with! He is respectful, professional, thoughtful and experienced!
    We had three of our children get married in 6 months and by far he was more outstanding than any others. I cannot praise his ability more - I would rate him over a 5/5 in each area!
    I wish we had more events to hire him for! Mark has excellent intuitive skills and can gage the crowd and what music needs to be played for optimum participation on the dance floor. He was so adept at managing the flow of the event that I did not need to be concerned at all. We completely trusted his ability and we were not disappointed!
    I highly recommend Mark for your next event!

Sent on 01/02/2015