Itan Images Reviews

27 Reviews for Itan Images

• Nathaniel

Nathaniel S Thrower · Married on 12/22/2019

Amazing pictures

I couldn’t find anyone better than Katurah and her team! Very professional service and she tried hard to get the most beautiful and breathtaking pictures of us!

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • I

Aniebiet Ekanemesang · Married on 08/02/2019

Creator of memories

Katurah of Itan Images was a blessing to our union. From our initial meeting and my review of her gallery, I was convinced that she would not only capture our special moments but be able to memorialize them in print. From the engagement shoot to the wedding day, she was wonderful to work with. And she made us look GOOD! If you are looking for an artist who sees the shot before she takes it, Katurah is your lady. Thanks again for all you did!!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Sharlene Williams · Married on 07/26/2019

Itan Images Took the Pictures of Our Dreams

I am so happy that I found Katurah and hired her for our wedding. Not only is she talented but she makes a connection with the couple she is working with, in order to capture their essence on film.

She and her partner were true professionals and did an excellent job of working with our wedding party. They worked with our day-of coordinator to ensure we stayed on time and captured moments at our wedding my husband and I would have never seen.

I would recommend Itan Images to anyone looking for a photographer and will definitely use them for our future photography needs.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Bridget Barrett · Married on 05/24/2019

Katsura was amazing. Made us feel relaxed, laugh and have a great time! Pictures turned out amazing!

Would definitely recommend Itan Images and will use them again in the future. Outstanding value!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 05/24/2019

Everything we wanted in a photographer...and MORE!

From our first meeting, we found Katurah of Itan Images to be professional, creative, organized and full of helpful suggestions to make our anniversary photo session memorable. I am so glad we chose wisely in deciding to hire this wonderful photographer! Our 30th Wedding Anniversary celebration was made even more special by the details captured by Katurah in a beautiful outdoor setting. We absolutely love our photos. Our friends and family remarked on the excellent quality of the photos, and the mood-capturing nuance of the varied settings she used. We would highly recommend Itan images as a great value and a sure bet to capture your best selves for that special occasion.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Brittany Swenson · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing photographer, beautiful pictures!

Katurah was so amazing! She is easy to work with, efficient, on time, and very communicative. We absolutely love our family photos and can’t wait to Use her again soon to take pictures of our newborn.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Sharmilla

Sharmilla · Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful experience!

Love the attention to detail. She captured our special day beautifully! I highly recommend Itan Images!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Shawn

Shawn · Married on 03/22/2019

Beautiful, amazing and wonderful photos! Katurah/Itan images are professional and creative!

Katurah/ Itan Images are amazing! From our engagement photos to our wedding! Beautiful! We had so much fun and they capture wonderful beautiful moments of our special day! Thank you for being a part of our special day and making taking breathtaking photos ❤️

Sent on 06/07/2019

Jessica Gable · Married on 12/15/2018

December wedding

Our wedding was in December 2018. We decided to book Itan Images to photograph the wedding. When setting up the booking, Katurah was informative and friendly. She told me everything that was included and the price up front. In the days leading up to the wedding, Katurah kept in touch with me. The day of the wedding, her and her assistant arrived on time. They met with me and my husband to set the schedule for the day. We went over what pictures would be taken and where they would be taken. Once we had determined our schedule, Katurah and her assistant got to work. They performed efficiently and quickly. Katurah made sure that during the pictures everyone felt comfortable and not rushed. She would smile and laugh with us. It felt as if she was a member of the family. I received the pictures 2-3 weeks after the wedding. She had an issue with her internet (no fault of her own) and my photos were delayed getting to me. She was very apologetic and kept me informed as to when the issue would be solved. I received my pictures the next day. She even called to make sure I had received them and was satisfied with them. The pictures are gorgeous. Katurah did an exceptional job. She was able to capture the special moments during our big day. I am completely satisfied with her work. If you need a photographer for any occasion, I suggest Katurah with Itan Images. She is knowledgeable, friendly, professional, and does excellent work.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Daleydis Calvo · Married on 11/14/2018

You'll love this photographer

I had my wedding pictures taken by Katurah and she was amazing. We got two packages and the day of our first photo shoot the weather was terrible but she managed to take excellent photos on. The second day she was super flexible and let us choose different places. She was happy all the time and I mean it, I had never seen a happier photographer. I love my wedding pictures, Thanks Katurah.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Lindsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!!!

Our pictures are absolutely incredible! She was so professional and prepared, we would recommend her a million times over!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • cassaundra

cassaundra · Married on 09/29/2018

Not just a photographer

Itan images, is a special set of people put on this earth to amaze. We can’t just label her as a photographer because she is way more. From beginning to end Katurah and her team showed passion, professionalism and a talent that can’t be taught. From day one Katurah was warm and friendly and had the ability to engage us with her whimsical sense of fun, which eased our insecurities and allowed us to completely relax and live in the moment.
    Itan images did both our engagement session and wedding day photos. During both she was able to capture special moments and candid shots that are treasured memories for me and my husband. On our big day the Itan image team were personable and accommodating to our guest, allowing them to request specific shots while ensuring that absolutely stunning memories were captured. We had glowing reviews both on the day and afterwards from bridal party and guest. Katurah and her team exceeded our expectations. We HIGHLY recommend Itan Images for any events. She is the person you NEED behind the camera.
    Thank you so much for making our day extra special

Sent on 10/31/2018

Natama · Married on 09/22/2018

September Bride

We hired Katurah with Itan Images for our wedding that took place on 9/22/18. Let me just say, that we were more than impressed with Katurah’s professionalism, creativity and kindness. Our photos came out more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. We could not have chosen a better photographer. We can’t wait to work with Katurah again for our family portraits.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Kimberly Simms · Married on 07/24/2018

Our Love Captured❤️❤️Thank you Katurah!

Wow!!! What can I say about Katurah. She made my special day an unbelievable and unforgettable experience for myself and all my guest. She knows how to bring out the best in everyone. My vision of what I wanted my day to look like resonated through her lens. She is a true professional and I would recommend her to everyone. Thank you so much Katurah and the entire Itan Images Team!!!😊

Sent on 10/24/2018

Dwane · Married on 07/14/2018

Professional photographer with the ability to capture the true essence of you. I absolutely love Itan Images. Affordable, friendly and great craftsmanship.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Sharon · Married on 06/26/2018

Our experience with Itan Images was incredible. She had so much energy which added to the excitement of the day.
    We enjoyed our photography session with Katurah, her professionalism and confidence made our wedding day not only enjoyable but the quality of the images exceeded our expectations.

If you are looking for a gifted photographer who will capture those special moments which will make your wedding day unique, I would highly recommend Itan for all your photography needs. Her eye for the perfect photo gave us beautiful memories that we will cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Shai-el · Married on 06/09/2018

A friend referred me to Itan images and said wonderful things about the company. Im so happy my friend did. The photographer was phonomenal. She captured every moment of my day. We were extremely pleased with her work!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Stacy · Married on 05/15/2018

A terrific experience! The photographer was very professional and creative. She also communicated well and was up front with pricing.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Andrea · Married on 11/12/2017

Katurah has an exceptional eye. She knows just how to position herself and the camera to capture the moment. She knew how to capture the little moments and make them last for a lifetime. Thank you Katurah for making me feel and look amazing !!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Alexis · Married on 06/04/2017

This company is awesome! I had some family and engagement photos taken and we loved them. I would recommend her to any bride to be!

Sent on 07/16/2018

KIM · event on: 05/07/2017

Itan Images services were very professional. My sister and I took pictures last year. The outstanding work was done to stage and capture great moments between two sisters were priceless. I felt Itan Images was not just a business but someone who enjoyed what they did.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Angela · Married on 09/19/2016

Katurra had the pleasure of photographing my formal/personalized court house wedding, the birth of my baby, and my post-wedding dress pictures. I smiled so much reviewing the courthouse pictures, cried tears of joy reviewing my baby birth photos, and I was just left in awe reviewing my post-wedding dress photos. My husband blessed my with two weddings one before the baby while pregnant and the second my dream Beach wedding. Our time was limited during the Beach ceremony which also meant my beautiful pictures were limited (another photo company) 6 months after the wedding I still wanted more pictures of me in my beautiful dress... Katurra came through with the perfect location and the pictures came out so beautiful one would have thought I had just gotten married that day. Thanks Katurra until we meet again...

Sent on 05/17/2018

Itan Images's reply:

Thank you, Angela, for your kind words. It is a pleasure working with you. I look forward to seeing you again.
    K.

Denise · Married on 06/13/2015

Katurah was the photographer for my wedding on 7/9/11. The pics were so great, I asked her to photograph my daughters wedding on 6/13/15! We love Katurah's professionalism and style and you will too! We would hire her again. Hire her for your event. You'll love your pics and enjoy the experience! ~Denise

Sent on 07/16/2018

Itan Images's reply:

Thank you, Denise, for your kind words and for allowing us to take part in your special day as well as your daughters.
    K.

Brianda · Married on 07/24/2010

Itan Images has been photographing my family for over 10 years. It all started in 2009 with our engagement photos and shortly thereafter she did our wedding photos in 2010. Since then, Ms Turner with Itan Images has taken multiple photos for us to include family, maternity, and children's birthdays. Its always a pleasure doing business with her and the services are always a delight. The candid photos of the children are my favorite. When your child is tired and restless and you're thinking there's not going to be any good pictures of him/her, she still seems to capture that perfect moment. No need for props, the places she choose for outdoor photo shoots are beautiful, mother nature is all the props you'll need. You will not be disappointed with Itan images.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Itan Images's reply:

Thank you Brianda. You are family. Thank you for your years of support. We look forward to continuing documenting your special moments.

Monisha · Married on 04/04/2009

Amazing experience! I am still getting compliments on our photos almost 10 years later!! I would highly recommend. You want someone who is talented, focused and creative and you will get that with Itan Images!

Sent on 07/26/2018