It Clicks Photo Reviews

29 | Providence, RI

29 Reviews for It Clicks Photo

Hayley C. · Married on 10/24/2020

10/10 would recommend!!!

We found Erika and her company through a friend. We did engagement and wedding photos with It Clicks! Erika is a sweetheart and genuinely cares about her clients. Both her and her teammate, Sarah, made our day so much fun.

Our wedding was outdoors in October. All our pictures have STUNNING colors. She had a plan for our wedding as far as where we were going and what we were doing. Erika was flexible between changing COVID plans and fun ideas we had. My husband and I love Taco Bell and wanted to take pictures there. My MOH also surprise iced the groomsmen and Erika and Sarah were on board for all our shenanigans.

Our wedding party consisted of 16 people and we have big families. Erika had us make lists of family pictures we wanted and sent her wedding pictures we wanted recreated. Erika coordinated everyone so well and recreated all the pictures for us.

We got ALL of our pictures on usb and a web link. That was one of the things we loved about It Clicks. A lot of our friends were only able to get some from their photographers. But with Erika and her company, we are fortunate to have so many memories to cherish forever.

We just got our pictures back and I spend a couple hours a day looking at them. I love them so much!!! Erika and Sarah are so professional and great at what they do. We loved spending time with them. They are amazing women and even better photographers. If you want stunning photos and a fun time on your wedding day, hire Erika!!

Sent on 11/27/2020

It Clicks Photo's reply:

Thank you so so so so so much Hayley!! You and Curtis were the perfect couple- a little adventurous, totally down for a few thousand photos (lol for real) and just overall wonderful people!!
  • Anna

Anna A. · Married on 10/17/2020

Best decision for our day!

Erika and her assistant, Sara, were absolutely amazing! They are both so talented and very creative. Erika was so helpful and communicated throughout the whole process. She gave helpful advice for things like when to start hair and makeup and was so supportive when we didn’t know if we could have the wedding because I was a pandemic bride. From booking, our engagement photos and the wedding day, Erika communicated the whole way. On the wedding day, Erika and Sara had a nonstop laughing throughout the whole day and made pictures fun and made everyone relax. The day after we got a sneak peek for our pictures! My husband and I are so grateful that we chose It Clicks Photo!

Sent on 11/11/2020

Thank you so much Anna!! We had a BLAST on your wedding day
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 10/12/2019

So friendly and so good!

Erika put myself and my husband at ease with every phone call and the day of our wedding, and captured the most incredible pictures we could have ever hoped for! When we had to change her timing for the day a week out, it wasn't an issue at all, and with on and off rain and cold wind she made sure to work around the weather and find amazing places indoors and out for us to take all our pictures. Her and her assistant Sara so obviously love what they're doing, and we were so lucky to have them with us on our special day. I can't recommend Erika and It Clicks enough!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Alyssa · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing! Best person and photographer ever!

It Clicks and Erika with her amazing assistant Sara were perfect for our wedding!!! We seriously can not thank you enough!! She made sure that everything ran smoothly and that I had no stress at all even when I knew we were running late she just kept saying "we've got plenty of time." Her creativity shows through her photos and interaction with every guest!! I have been to plenty of weddings and have seen photographers stick out like sore thumbs. NOT Erika!! Her and Sara were pure NINJAS!!

Thank you Erika and It Clicks!! I'm soooooo glad I found you!!! You are for real the best person ever! I love that we hit it off right away and that your nerdiness and mine are on the same level!!! I can't wait for these photos!!!!

Sent on 09/29/2019

It Clicks Photo's reply:

Awww!!! Thank you SO MUCH Alyssa!! We had a BLAST at your wedding and worked that schedule to fit everything! You’re the best. We are so happy for you and Matt and totally feel honored to be your photographers!!
    XOXOXOXO!!
    Erika

Chelsea · Married on 09/07/2019

One of the best decisions we could've made!

We hired ItClicks Photo for our September 2019 wedding and it was hands down, the best vendor decision we made! I couldn't be more thankful for the work Erika and Sara did and having had the opportunity to have had them be a part of our big day. From the very first phone call we had, I felt excited and at ease with the planning process and the decision to pick Erika as our photographer - it was as if I was talking to a long lost best friend! Erika was always just a phone call/email/text away if needed and often checked in with me just to see how I was feeling, if I needed anything, and with fun tips as the day got closer. On the day itself, we truly couldn't have asked for anyone better than Erika and Sara - they were so fun, so professional, and we received compliment after compliment from our bridal party, family and guests. They fit right in with everyone, got along extraordinarily well with our other vendors, and ultimately took hundreds upon hundreds of absolutely beautiful photos that we will cherish forever. If you're still is search for a photographer - look no further! I promise you will not be disappointed with ItClicks! Thanks again, ladies!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Ashley S. · Married on 10/26/2018

Fun, friendly, and caring

When someone loves their job it shows, and Erika loves her job!! She was great to work with from start to finish. She made taking photos so much fun, helped with the planning process, and listened to what we wanted. And our pictures came out better than we could have ever wanted.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Erika was seriously amazing. We did an engagement shoot with her and she took our wedding photos. There's a lot I could say but to keep it short here's some highlights:
    -VERY prompt replies, on time to all events, communicative and approachable throughout the entire process
    -Made sure to capture every single photo we put on our list of 'must haves' even though our timeline was kinda crazy
    -Husband and I are kind of camera shy but she somehow made us soooooo comfortable!
    -Extremely friendly, fun, and also super professional
    -She got our photos to us less than 3 weeks after the wedding!!!!! They were even 1 day early!!!!!!!
    -I searched through a ton of photographers before booking and trust me her prices are VERY reasonable, especially for what you receive
    -Most importantly - the photos we received are BEAUTIFUL!

Seriously, hire her already! We definitely will be calling her again if we ever need formal photos for something.

Sent on 08/29/2018

It Clicks Photo's reply:

Aw!! Thank you so much for the kind words!!! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful Amber! <3

Nicole · Married on 05/25/2018

Best decision I ever made!!! Erika and her assistant were absolutely fantastic! Erika is a brides dream come true!!!! She communicates throughout the entire process, makes everything easy and takes amazing photos! From booking, to our engagement photos, to the communication before the wedding day... to our actual wedding day she was more than I could have ever hoped for!!! She gave us a sneak peak the following day and I absolutely loved them and can’t wait to see the rest of our photos!!! She also surprised us with sparklers and smoke bombs for fun photos!! She is the absolute best and I am beyond thankful she was our photographer for our wedding day!!

Sent on 06/01/2018

It Clicks Photo's reply:

Nicole, you sweet thing!! Thank you SO MUCH for the kind words!

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2018

Erika is amazing! It was supposed to rain all day on my wedding day and she went out of her way to think of different ways to take my mind off the rain and make sure everything turned out perfect. Shes is willing to do anything to make you happy and is amazing at capturing the moment! She even gave us a sneak peak the next day! If you want amazing photos you should defiantly hire her, you can’t go wrong!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Ella · Married on 04/21/2018

We had Erika as our photographer for our wedding in April and she did such a wonderful job! I cannot say enough good things about her-we are so glad we chose her! She so bubbly and kind and has so much fun doing her job-AND she's really good at it! Throughout the planning process she was always helpful and easy to get a hold of. On the day of the wedding, she was perfect! She came early, had lots of photo ideas, and kept everyone in order while still being a lot of fun. Almost all of our wedding party came up to us throughout the evening and talked about how great our photographer was. I would recommend her without a doubt! Thank you so much Erika

Sent on 06/05/2018

It Clicks Photo's reply:

Thank you Ella!! You and Dan's day was absolutely beautiful! So glad I was able to be a part of it!!

Jen · Married on 04/14/2018

Erika went above and beyond for our wedding and we could not be happier. Her pictures were amazing, her promptness was incredible, her prices were unbelievable and her attitude was perfect. She helped capture our day and the all the joy that went with it and we are incredibly grateful.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Elena · Married on 12/17/2017

Erika is incredible! She is so kind and genuinely excited about you having the perfect wedding photos! Her enthusiasm and and care make her the perfect person to work with on your wedding day. We adore our photos, even from just the first few! Which she sent THE DAY AFTER. AMAZIIIINNG

Sent on 12/20/2017

It Clicks Photo's reply:

Woohoo!! Thank you so much Elena! Your wedding was amazing! (I know I’ve already said that like a gazillion times, but it’s true!)

Amy · Married on 11/18/2017

Erika was amazing! Our wedding photos turned out beautifully and she was so fun to work with :)

Sent on 12/14/2017

It Clicks Photo's reply:

Awe! Thank you so much Amy!!! I had a great time with you guys!

Ema · Married on 10/13/2017

Erika and Sarah, were bloody fantastic! Somuch fun to work with, we had a blast! We had pumkins and a skeleton, on top of all the Harry Potter, Marvel & Disney, and It Clicks Photo captured it all; magicaly and spooky! We loved that Erika and Sarah could be there to help make our amazing say so special and now we can remember all the fun for years to come! Thankyou so much you guys are the best!! We couldn't ask for better photographer's!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2017

Erika was outstanding from the very first meeting! We instantly knew she was the one we wanted to capture our special day. Erika was easy to work with, fun, and obviously passionate about her job. We would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/12/2017

It Clicks Photo's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie and JP!! I had so much fun at your wedding!
    <3 Erika

Bridget · Married on 08/18/2017

Erika did a fabulous job with both our engagement and wedding photos. She was very easy going and flexible and always very responsive! She captured all of the great moments and it is so much fun to relive our big day through all of the pictures. Thank you, Erika!

Sent on 09/20/2017

It Clicks Photo's reply:

Thank you so much Bridget! It was a GORGEOUS day!

Jessica · Married on 04/08/2017

Erika and Ashley were amazing! They captured every moment of our wedding and we ended up with a gazillion pictures. They found amazing places around our venue to take pictures and everything turned out perfect.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Megan · Married on 04/01/2017

Erika was awesome at our wedding this past weekend on 4/1/17!!! She is fun and has an amazing eye for photography! She was a pleasure to work with, made us feel comfortable and gave us the right amount of direction to make sure our pictures look amazing! We got a sneak peek at some of the pictures and cannot wait to see the rest. She made sure everything was thought out and is so organized and on top of things! We had a lot of surprises/pranks with an April Fool's Day wedding and she rolled with it! I highly recommend her for any event!!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Stella · Married on 11/19/2016

Erika was the photographer for our wedding and did absolutely amazing! We ended up getting married on the first snow fall of the year and so it was quite cold. She stuck out the cold with us and we were still able to get some amazing shots! But at the same time, she was quick to think on her feet and we were able to go indoors and get some gorgeous shots there too. EVERYONE who had any contact with her at my wedding absolutely loved her! Her personality is amazing and her smile is contagious. I noticed that she was there snapping away at almost every moment that I'd look up and think "oh! That'd be a fun moment to shoot." I highly recommend Erika to anyone looking for a photographer and definitely plan to use her again in the future when we need a photographer again!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Tiffany · Married on 09/10/2016

Erika was absolutely phenomenal! She made the whole process so easy and was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Erika was very responsive to emails and always did a great job answering my questions. Our wedding photos turned out beautifully!!! I am very happy with her work.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Ericka · Married on 05/21/2016

I love Erika! She was so fun and professional and made my wedding day extra special. After our initial meeting, we chose her on the spot. Working with her and her assistant, Will was an awesome experience. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Cassie · Married on 11/28/2015

When looking for a photographer for my Husbands and I's wedding we wanted not just a photographer but the whole package. She was very professional, friendly, helpful, and all around a great package. Her photos our beautiful done and I could not ask for more. All in all She was not just my photographer but she became a friend.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2015

Erika did an amazing job. She is very friendly and flexible and willing to do whatever to make the bride and groom happy on their big day. I'm very pleased that we chose her for our wedding and would recommend her to anybody.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Erika was wonderful at our wedding and we were able to have some amazing pictures. She was very quick to respond with any questions I had and also extremely friendly. The entire family appreciated her professionalism since we were a multicultural wedding. I am so glad that I chose her and would recommend her to any of my friends. I could not be happier with the results!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/22/2015

Erika did an amazing job photographing our wedding! The pictures turned out incredible. She was very flexible with the time schedule and was more than willing to work with us and our families to make sure we got the shots we wanted. She had a great eye for setting up beautiful shots in the gardens of the venue and was really able to capture the natural beauty of the scenery we were in. Her turn around time was faster than we could have imagined after the wedding and we were very happy with all of the photos.

Sent on 09/05/2015