Island Travel Company Reviews

Island Travel Company 5
  • Adam

Adam & Katie Watson · Getting married on 12/09/2019

Great experience

We had a great experience working with Island Travel Company. Thank you for organizing such a great trip.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Brooke · Married on 08/11/2019

Best vacation ever!!

My husband and I wanted to honeymoon somewhere neither of us had ever been but we were overwhelmed with all of the resort options. Angel was awesome, she helped us pick Secrets Cap Cana in the Dominican and it surpassed anything we could have imagined. Angel took the time to talk to me over the phone about all our travel questions and concerns and gave us great advice for do’s and don’ts being outside of the country. We’ve never used a travel agent before and now we are sold on using Island Travel for future trips!!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Island Travel Company's reply:

Thank you Brooke for leaving a review of your honeymoon!
    Im so happy you guys enjoyed Secrets Cap Cana ...time to plan your 1 year celebration!!!

Abby · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Honeymoon!

Angel is an amazing travel agent and she was absolutely wonderful to work with! My husband and I had a few different ideas about where we wanted to go, but we really didn't know much about any of the places. Angel provided a so much information about each place we were looking and she really helped us narrow in on the Dominican Republic. Angel sent us several properties to look at and helped us make a decision. Our trip was absolutely wonderful and we would absolutely go back! Angel was very responsive, professional, and helpful. We would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Island Travel Company's reply:

Congrats again Abby and so happy you guys reached out for my services. It was a pleasure top work with you guys and please keep in touch!
  • Katherine

Katherine Klaus · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful to work with and ensured we got the best price!

We met Angel at a Bridal event during the wedding planning process. We had the idea of where we wanted to go for our honeymoon and Angel sent us information and pictures from the resort, which helped us confirm that was where we wanted to go. Angel was able to get us the lowest rate by price matching for us and she also arranged the private transfers, which was one less thing we had to worry about. We stayed at the Hard Rock in the DR and had the best time ever. The resort was beautiful! Food was amazing! Water was so blue and clear. We felt completely safe and would go back in a heart beat! Thanks Angel!

Kate & Blaine Klaus

Island Travel Company 6
    Island Travel Company 7
    Island Travel Company 8
    Sent on 08/05/2019

Island Travel Company's reply:

Loved working with you both and Congrats!!! So glad you guys enjoyed the Hard Rock Punta Cana. Please stay in touch!

Alyssa · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Planner for your Honeymoon

Angel was awesome to work with. She answered all of our questions and made sure everything was set up for our Honeymoon. So glad we used her, and made planning a lot easier. Thank you!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Kate Lynn · Married on 10/19/2018

Professional, accountable, and goes above and beyond

There are so many incredible things that I could say about Angel, including her work ethic, attention to detail and commitment to get things right. But the one thing that will ring true more than any other is that my wedding would have never happened without her. She is so much more than a travel agent and I will be forever grateful for her help. She made our wedding a reality and was with us every step of the way.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing Grecian Getaway

Every single detail was planned and executed perfectly. Even the recommendations of where to eat and what to see were outstanding. My husband and I were able to relax and enjoy the beauty of Greece without having to stress about actual travel or accommodations. The trip was a once in a lifetime experience all thanks to Island Travel Company.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Tiffani

Tiffani Jones · Married on 07/28/2018

Angel always goes above and beyond to make sure that we have the very best time on each trip that she plans for us!!

I high recommend you work with Island Travel!! Angel with make sure you get exactly what you are looking for & she will ask all the questions you haven't even thought of to ensure your trip is amazing!! She plans all our family travel & is truly our Travel Angel!!

Island Travel Company 9
    Island Travel Company 10
    Island Travel Company 11
    Island Travel Company 12
    Sent on 10/25/2018

Amy Jones · Married on 07/15/2018

Island Travel gets 5 stars

Angel worked with us to give us the BEST honeymoon! She listened to our requests and found the most awesome resort to fit all of our needs. We ate spectacularly, were able to relax, and explore the local culture and leave the resort for an adventure.
    She took care of every detail, booking flights that worked with our needs, private transportation to and from the hotel, fun excursions, and was even able to secure an upgrade to our room.
    She’s easy to work with. Super knowledgeable. Exceptionally friendly. I would use her again in a heartbeat for our next vacation.

Island Travel Company 13
    Island Travel Company 14
    Island Travel Company 15
    Island Travel Company 16
    Island Travel Company 17
    Island Travel Company 18
    Sent on 10/25/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2018

Angel was so great! She even helped us out while we were on our honeymoon! We were able book our excursions through her while we were away and she set everything up for us. It made our vacation so easy. She also got in touch with us when our flight back was delayed and pushed back our airport transfer.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/25/2018

Angel was amazing! We had a large group of 38 people in Punta Cana for our wedding celebration and she was able to accommodate everyone. She was also available the entire time for any communication I requested and was very professional. I highly recommend her services!

Island Travel Company 19
    Island Travel Company 20
    Island Travel Company 21
    Island Travel Company 22
    Sent on 07/11/2018

Mandy · Married on 01/02/2018

We had the best trip and Angel at Island Travel
    Company was amazing! She was so helpful and really took care of us!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Kelley Richards · Married on 11/04/2017

Best experience with a travel agent

When it came to our honeymoon we honestly didn’t know where to start. So I started to do my research online and came across Angel’s name for Island Travel Conpany. The reviews were amazing so I figured I’d reach out. After our first communication I knew we were in the right hands! She was so amazing and offered so many options for us and in our budget. She was able to share her own experiences at resorts so we could see what true vacations looked like. While we were on our honeymoon we had some hiccups (I got sick) and she was able to even help us while we were away and checked in on us also. I felt like we were in great hands and We couldn’t have planned our honeymoon without her help! I will use this company for all of our further vacations. I truly cannot say enough good things! But expect great things from your first communication with this company.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Abigail · Married on 10/21/2017

Angel is absolutely amazing!! She is so knowledgeable and trustworthy. We are so happy that she helped us plan our honeymoon! We hadn't ever left the USA before so she explained everything and made us feel so calm and ready for our trip!! We would recommend Angel to anyone for their travel needs!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Casey · Married on 10/07/2017

Angel was truly an Angel! :) My husband and I wanted to go to Thailand for our honeymoon, but with our busy schedules didn't have time to do the research and planning. Angel literally took care of everything - all we had to do is tell her what we wanted. And the honeymoon was perfect - it incorporated the immersion of culture we wanted as well as the rest and relaxation. We even went to 4 destinations and all of the travel in between was smooth and easy. When we were coordinating for flights, there was an issue with our seats and she stayed on the phone with us into the evening until it was right. She was so sweet and easy to work with, we will definitely use her for our first anniversary trip!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Paula · Married on 09/15/2017

I found Island Travel at a bridal expo I had attended and the moment I met Angel I knew she would be wonderful. I immediately contacted Angel to help plan my husband and I’s honeymoon in Greece. Not only was she wonderful in all aspects of preparing our honeymoon but she did a fantastic job with all of our accommodations, from our flights to our transportations, to our hotels. We spent 2 nights in Athens, Greece and then took a ferry over to Mykonos, Greece for 6 nights. Both of our hotels were top notch and not to mention the properties were beautiful. Never once did I ever have to worry about anything, everything was taken care of at all times. She went out of her way to provide us with a personalized list of recommendations for sightseeing and restaurants that was beyond helpful and amazing. We visited and/or ate at almost every place she recommended in both Athens and Mykonos and they were all so breathtaking.

This was my first experience working with a travel agent and I’m so grateful I found her. Our honeymoon was an absolute success and will be the most memorable trip for us and Angel will always be one to thank for that.

Angel by far is the real deal! I don’t believe I will ever plan another trip without her assistance. I highly recommend Island Travel Company for all of your travel needs.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Alyssa · Married on 09/02/2017

We are currently planning our destination wedding with Angel to Punta Cana! She has been great to work with and so knowledgeable about the destination! She responds to emails very quickly. She makes planning a wedding easy and we are so happy our friends referred her to us!!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Island Travel Company's reply:

You guys were awesome to work with. And so were all your family and friends. It was a wedding to remember and one you will never forget and not because you rode thru Irma at the hotel. Thank you so much and can't wait to work with you again!

Brice · Married on 09/02/2017

My wife and I used Angel to plan our destination wedding!! She helped us pick Punta Cana, Dominican Republic as our location and she is so knowledgeable about the area. We stayed at the Now Larimar resort and she was in contact with us and our 32 guests throughout our stay to make sure everything was going smoothly. She is so attentive and cares about her clients that I would recommend her to everyone! She truly goes above and beyond and I can't wait to work with her again one day!!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Island Travel Company's reply:

Thank you Brice! You are Alyssa are an amazing pair and I was honored to help. All the best and thank you for leaving a review!

Heidi · Married on 08/08/2017

Island Travel Company helped us create the perfect 25th Anniversary trip! Angel provided a variety of choices for us and talked through the pros of each destination-- and then made all arrangements for the perfect trip! We LOVED our vacation and can't wait for the next trip! Thank you, Angel & Island Travel!!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

George · Married on 05/27/2017

Angel with an amazing travel planner. She's very flexible and accommodating. She gets your budget and provides various packages that fit your needs and desires . Her ability to work with you was reflected when my job required me to change Time zones for a whole month where I was 6 hrs behind . My wife said that we had one of the best vacation she's ever had and that included the hotel!

Sent on 09/25/2017

T · Married on 09/21/2016

My wife and I just spent a week in Punta Cana DR and couldn't have asked for a better Travel Agent. Angel from Island Travel company was very easy to work with and answered all questions we had. She made the process easy and there is no doubt in my mind that we will be using her again for future travel vacations. Thanks for all of your help Angel!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Island Travel Company's reply:

Thank you George! I am thrilled you guys loved all the accommodations and tours we planned for this special trip. Cant wait to work with you again on your return to Andaz! All my best to you both!

Amanda · Married on 06/25/2016

Working with Angel was fantastic! We told her what we were looking for in our honeymoon and she sent us multiple options. She did all of our booking and transportation and made it a stress free experience. I highly recommend talking with Angel for any travel needs!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Shannon · Married on 06/16/2016

I'm so glad we went through a travel company to arrange our honeymoon! Angel is so friendly, and she is absolutely wonderful to work with. I only had a general idea of what I wanted for our Hawaiian vacation, but from our first 30-minute phone consultation, Angel was able to get things going and got back very quickly on different options. She asked all the right questions, and she was able to arrange a trip that would leave opportunities for both relaxing and more rigorous outdoor activities. She had great suggestions, and she knew exactly which hotels to recommend based on our interests. Everything went smoothly, and we had a fantastic honeymoon! I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Drew · Married on 04/30/2016

Angel was a phenomenal travel agent for our honeymoon. She gave us tremendous descriptions to multiple hotels in multiple locations after learning what type of vacation we were looking for. I've since recommended her to several people and they have been extremely pleased with what she came up with for them as well. We will definitely be using her again for our next long getaway. You can have complete trust that she will find the perfect location for your honeymoon.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Dianna · Married on 12/08/2015

Our honeymoon was in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. There are hundreds of resorts and hotels to choose from there. Not only did Angel at Island Travel set us up in the nicest of all locations, she took a great deal of time working with us to get the best all inclusive, all adult package staying true to our budget. The property she steered us toward had meticulously manicured beaches, impeccably landscaped with Caribbean flora and fauna, hosted exquisite restaurants with many fine dining options - the food was fabulous!

Beyond the bullseye pick of the honeymoon spot, Angel saved the entire trip after I almost derailed our travel plans. Upon check-in at the airport, I realized I forgot my passport and there was no time to retrieve it before the plane's departure. Angel quickly got our flight rescheduled and our check-in adjusted at the resort without additional fees to rebook - saving us $2000 in all.

Once at the resort, Angel checked in with us to make sure everything was satisfactory and was ready to correct any issues.

Island Travel should be your travel agent no matter where your destination.

Sent on 02/03/2016