Island Blooms Reviews

21 | Tavernier, FL

21 Reviews for Island Blooms

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/10/2021

Beautiful flowers & amazing overall experience

Lori and Marilyn were the absolute best to work with! They were super patient and flexible working with my mom and me as we switched venues and they gave local recommendations since I was only temporarily living in the keys and didn’t know all of the local spots. They took the time to have phone conversations with my mom and met with me in person and took a few loose ideas I had and a few pictures I shared and made the most beautiful flower arrangements for my wedding at Cheeca Lodge. They really had the skills to be creative and put gorgeous flowers together for an exceptional outcome. The bridal bouquet, boutonnière, cake and table arrangements exceeded any expectation I could have had for my wedding day-they were perfect! I got so many specific compliments on the flowers! I was also able to use them the following day at brunch and they looked perfect! I was also very pleased with the price point for what they provided- very reasonable! I’m adding some photos here and will try to update with more professional photos when I get them.

Sent on 04/25/2021

Island Blooms's reply:

Thank you, Lauren!! Mom and I were thrilled to be a small part of your special day! Best wishes to you both! - Lori
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 03/28/2021

So beautiful!

Lori and Marylin made my bridal bouquets and they were so much more perfect than I couldve imagined. I told them the colors that I had in mind and they totally nailed it! I couldn’t believe how beautiful the bouquets turned, I would not put it down because I wanted them in every photo lol. They were so nice and easy to work with, I told them my budget, my likes and dislikes and they carried it out flawlessly l. I would definitely recommend them

Sent on 04/04/2021

Island Blooms's reply:

Thank you, Amber!! It looks like everything came together beautifully and I'm sorry we couldn't be on-site to see it! The photos are fantastic and mom and I are so happy you loved the bouquets. Best Wishes! - Lori

Giovanna · Married on 02/27/2021

Best florida keys florists

What a wonderful mom and daughter team. From the moment I first reached out to Lori for help for my wedding, she was sweet and so willing to listen and help make my vision happen! Lori and her mom could not have done a more perfect job, the flowers at my wedding were EXACTLY what I wanted. My bouquet brought me to tears it was so beautiful. Lori is so easy to communicate with, and brings forth your vision to life. I really cannot say enough - except I’ll see you for my next event

Sent on 02/28/2021

Island Blooms's reply:

Thank you Giovanna!! Mom and I enjoyed working with you! You have a great family!! Your mom and dad are precious!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie M. · Married on 02/20/2021

Absolutely perfect!

They were great! We had a big order and they went above and beyond. Everything turned out absolutely perfect.

Sent on 03/03/2021

Leighanne W. · Married on 02/07/2021

All i can say is wow

Lori made my wedding dreams come true. First of all, she got on the phone with me months before hand to listen to what my taste is (I’m not a very creative person, nor do I have a specific style to pin point), but just from us talking she was able to grasp the idea, and give me the calmest peace of mind that she would create the most beautiful florals! She was extremely communicative anytime I reached out to her. Now zoom forward to wedding day. She hand delivered my bouquet, maid of honor bouquet, wrist corsages, boutonnières, and hair piece to my hotel room!!!!! I didn’t even have to worry about how to get it!! Then, she and her team went out and created the floral arbor of my dreams. Unfortunately, the resort did not have the arbor out the time Lori and her team arrived for set up. But no worries because Lori and her team WAITED patiently until it was put out for them to start the arbor. It was stunning. On top of that, she created gorgeous table centerpieces that were extremely lush and beautiful and made the tables come to life! You seriously don’t need to look anywhere else if you’re looking for a florist. Oh and I forgot- I ordered a cake from Gina down in key largo (pastry mermaid), and Lori and Gina coordinated without me having to ask about the floral cake arrangement, taking all the stress off of me. I also have to say, I was on a budget for this wedding, and Lori worked with me to come up with the perfect arrangements that were more than fair. Thank you for making my wedding day the best day ever!

Sent on 02/09/2021

Island Blooms's reply:

You were an absolute dream to work with Leighanne! You and Jason are a special couple and mom and I were both thrilled to be a part of your wedding day! Best wishes to you both!
  • Laura

Laura T. · Married on 01/16/2021

Fantastic experience!

Island Blooms exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond to make sure I had the most beautiful wedding flowers! It was so windy on my wedding day and Island Blooms spent extra time to ensure my arch flowers would not come down and they succeeded! Lori really listened my vision and all of the flowers turned out beautifully! I highly recommend their service and their flower are just beautiful!

Sent on 01/29/2021

Island Blooms's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Laura!!! It was a pleasure working with you!! Best wishes to you both!
  • Karen

Karen S. · Married on 12/31/2020

Fabulous! My Wedding Bouquet was gorgeous as was my husband’s boutonnière!

Wonderful to work with! Lori and Lisa and their team were fabulous in design and delivery! Made our day so special!

Sent on 01/02/2021

Island Blooms's reply:

Thank you Karen!!! Congratulations to you and Rick and thank you for choosing us to be a small part of your special day! Best wishes to you both!

Ashley H. · Married on 12/29/2020

Beautiful. Breathtaking.

Lori and her mama executed the florals for my wedding beautifully. I was so stunned when they delivered the bouquets to my suite the day of the wedding. I cried because my personal bouquet was so exquisite i never could have imagined it being mine. It was a pinch me moment. These ladies are so helpful and so personable. Their pricing is fair, Lord knows florals will be a good portion of a wedding budget. They worked with my budget and gave us some gorgeous arrangements that went along with my vision. I provided vases that i found from HomeGoods that are large, heavy, and different shades of aqua recycled glass. I dropped them off once we got to the keys, and they provided the most perfect florals for them. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 01/13/2021

Island Blooms's reply:

Thank you, Ashley!!! Mom and I enjoyed making your vision come to life! It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes to you and Daniel!

Vanessa P. · Married on 11/28/2020

Breathtaking !

I decided to go with island blooms off of a recommendation and It was the best decision I could have made. My wedding was going to be a casual backyard affair. The flower arrangements they made turned it from casual to rustic chic. I didn’t really know what I wanted and sent them a couple examples of what I liked and they Completely transformed my vision into something so much more beautiful. Communication with them was so easy and they were super responsive. I will recommend them to everyone and I will use them for any future events.

Sent on 01/14/2021

Island Blooms's reply:

Thank you, Vanessa!!! You were our first "sunflower" wedding in the Keys and we're SO happy you loved everything! Best wishes to you and Steven!
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 10/24/2020

Gorgeous Flowers, Fantastic Service

Lori at Island Blooms was WONDERFUL. The flowers exceeded my expectations; they were gorgeous, exactly what I was looking for, and a great value. Lori was patient with my requests and questions, and she was super informative and flexible. Most of all, she brought my vision to life and more. I could not be more thrilled with my decision to choose Island Blooms, especially if you want amazing looking arrangements!!

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • Krystal

Krystal N. · Married on 10/21/2020

Island Bloom's

Island Bloom's made our wedding perfect. They gave us an amazing deal and the flowers far exceeded what we thought we would have. They were beyond beautiful and my description was so vague but they gave me a dream bouquet and then decorated an arch last minute. They made everything match perfectly and we were in awe of their skills. I absolutely could not recommend them enough. If you're in the Key Largo area and need a florist you cannot go wrong choosing Island Bloom's.

Sent on 10/23/2020

Island Blooms's reply:

Thank you Krystal!! You and Evan were a joy to work with and we thank you both for serving our country! 🌺🌸

Bella · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful flowers

We had a rustic theme for our wedding with lots of burgundy, the flowers that Island Bloom picked out for my bouquet, my maid on honors bouquet and our arch were perfect and absolutely stunning

Sent on 10/14/2020

Island Blooms's reply:

Your "absolutely stunning" comment is music to our ears! Thank you, Bella. It was a beautiful day and you were a stunning bride!

Chrissy C. · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful Flowers

talked on the phone with Lori and gave her a vague idea of what I wanted. Had no idea what my flowers were gonna look like but boy I was surprised how amazing they looked! I was soooo happy they turned out better than I found on Pinterest! Thanks Lori !!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Island Blooms's reply:

Thank you, Chrissy!! We really enjoyed working with you and are so happy to know we exceeded your expectations! Best wishes to you and Michael!!

Katie · Married on 10/02/2020

Beautiful flower arrangements!!!

Absolutely stunning arrangements for my wedding in the Keys. Very easy to work with and exceeded my every expectation.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Karrie · Married on 09/17/2020

Very happy BRIDE!

Lori and her mom were wonderful to work with.
    I wanted tropical flowers for my wedding day and they put together a beautiful array of colors for my bouquet and very nice boutonniere for my groom.
    I’m happy that I picked them to be apart of my special day. They exceeded my expectations. Would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 10/02/2020

Island Blooms's reply:

Happy Bride = Happy Florist! Thank you, Karrie! We were thrilled to be a small part of your special day! Best wishes to you both! - Lori & Marilyn

Elaine A. · Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing experience with Island Blooms!

Absolutely phenomenal experience working with Island Blooms for my Key Largo wedding! Lori and Marilyn were just wonderful to work with. After a quick call and emailing them a few inspiration pictures, they completely nailed what I was looking for. The flowers were gorgeous, bright and happy and they are both so easy going and professional, it took so much stress out of the wedding planning for me! I add my enthusiastic recommendation to all their other fabulous reviews! Thank you ladies!

Sent on 08/26/2020

Island Blooms's reply:

Thank you Elaine! You were a pleasure to work with as well and we LOVED creating the big, bold and beautiful headpiece for you!! Best wishes! 🌺🌸
  • Baileigh

Baileigh S. · Married on 07/10/2020

Amazing!!!

Lori was amazing!! So easy to work with, and delivered exactly what I wanted. She is very reasonably priced, and I highly highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/14/2020

Island Blooms's reply:

Thank you Baileigh for the kind words and thank you for letting us help make your island wedding bloom!! 🌸🌺🥂
  • Erin

Erin C. · Married on 06/30/2020

Perfect boho flowers

Island Blooms flowers made my wedding ceremony photos! Tropical protea really made my bouquet stand out! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 07/02/2020

Island Blooms's reply:

Thank you Erin! I absolutely loved making your bouquet and it was fun to make the matching halo, which was the perfect look for your boho theme!

Laura P. · Married on 01/10/2020

Perfection!

Lori and Marilyn did a fantastic job of bringing to life exactly what we wanted. It can be difficult to describe your vision, yet they thoroughly captured our ideas.
    Ours was a small micro wedding that we pulled together in a little over a month after cancelling a larger wedding in a different state. They made for us a gorgeous bouquet, flowers for the gazebo where the ceremony was held and a greenery and floral table runner that was 26 feet long and they decorated the cake beautifully.
    Our guests all commented on how beautiful the flowers were. We highly recommend Island Blooms.
    Caitlin Sayles Ringeisen
    October 2020

Sent on 10/03/2020

Island Blooms's reply:

Thank you Laura. We were thrilled with the results and so glad you were too! Best wishes to the bride and groom! 🥂🌸🌺

Michelle · Married on 09/14/2013

Couldn’t be more pleased with Lori. Her communication was wonderful! She even delivered my daughters bouquet!

Words can not explain how beautiful my daughters bouquet was fromIsland Blooms. It was a destination wedding and we had to communicate through email. I explained to Lori what my daughters vision was. And let me tell you! It was above and beyond my and her expectations. My daughter absolutely loved it. Can’t say enough about our experience with Island Blooms! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/05/2020

Island Blooms's reply:

Thank you Michelle. It was a pleasure working with you! Clarissa was an absolutely gorgeous bride and mom and I are thrilled you both loved the bouquet as much as we did. Best wishes to you all.
  • Kaia

Kaia P. · Married on 07/01/2020

Everything I Wanted!

I had a destination elopement. I sent Lori a few pictures that I found on Pinterest. I asked her if she could replicate the arrangements. She said she could. She absolutely delivered and was so accommodating as we had to rebook our ceremony 3 times due to the COVID craziness. I would highly recommend Lori for your needs!!

Sent on 07/13/2020

Island Blooms's reply:

Thank you, Courtney!! It was a pleasure working with you. Glad the day finally came and went off without a hitch. Best wishes to you and David.