Ishot Studios Reviews

16 | Liberty, NY

16 Reviews for Ishot Studios

16 Ishot Studios Reviews

Elizabeth · Getting married on 06/29/2019

I had a 101 feverthe day of our engagement shoot, but every picture looked absolutely flawless. Jasmine is so easy to work with and we are so glad we found her!

Ishot Studios 1
    Ishot Studios 2
    Ishot Studios 3
    Ishot Studios 4
    Ishot Studios 5

Cristie · Married on 04/15/2018

Had an absolute blast! Love it

Tiffany · Married on 09/16/2017

I totally stepped out of my comfort zone to do a boudoir shoot, but because of Jasmine, I am so pleased with my experience. Jasmine makes you feel comfortable, she knows how to ALWAYS get your "good side" and then she just creates these imagines that are absolutely amazing. Honestly, I was more nervous for the reveal! You see these images of yourself and you're like "wow, no way that is me!" but it is. Thank you Jasmine, you're awesome!!

Paige · Married on 05/16/2017

Really great quality in pictures I highly recommend ishot studios for any event you have!

Jessica · Married on 05/13/2017

Jasmine was more than we could have ever asked for! She was so professional and down to earth. She made us feel comfortable and we loved how she captured moments as they happened naturally.

Ishot Studios 6
    Ishot Studios 12
    Ishot Studios 13
    Ishot Studios 14

Tialisa · Married on 03/29/2017

I can't say enough about Jasmine. She is an amazing photographer. I have never felt as if I was photogenic. I don't care to have my photo taken because I hated how they came out. When I saw the photos Jasmine took of my Husband and I it literally took my breath away. She captured moments between us that were so genuine and beautiful I will hold them dear forever. Thank you Jasmine for freezing a moment in time these photos mean the world to me.

Ishot Studios 15
    Ishot Studios 16

Jessica · Married on 08/29/2015

Jasmine has an amazing eye and captures those tiny fleeting moments. I was pleasantly surprised when reviewing my photos on both occasions she provided services for me. From initial consult to delivery the whole experience was amazing.

• User5191102 · 2+ years ago

Jasmine was amazing! She made me feel so comfortable while taking my bridal Boudoir photographs. I would recommend her to anyone!

Gina · Married on 05/02/2015

We used Ishot Studios for our wedding on May 2, 2015 and so glad we did!! Jasmine and her team were amazing. When we first met with Jasmine, she was so helpful and walked us through the whole process. She described her style of photography, which we loved, and also was accommodating to our requests. If you love real photos, candid photos, that capture the moment perfectly, definitely go with Ishot Studios. We had so much fun shooting during our bridal prep, and the boys had fun during the groomsmen prep. We did a "first-glance" shoot, which was prior to the ceremony. It was beautiful. I could not be happier with the style and quality of their work. The best was how unobtrusive they are while shooting. This is important during the ceremony and reception. Yet every important moment was captured and reflected in our photos. From the formal pictures with family, down to the tiniest detail that you yourself may have missed, Ishot Studios' photography will exemplify every moment of your special day!

Kelly · Married on 11/02/2014

Jasmine with iShot Studio is like no other photographer I have ever used or seen. She has a natural and innate ability to create a beautiful masterpiece out of each photo, situation and/or event. Her passion for her work shows in everything she does. She will NOT disappoint.

Bobbi Jo · Married on 11/02/2014

I shot studios was the best photography we could have chosen. jasmine new exactly how to capture our special day and make the memorable moments last forever. She is extremely talented and I highly recommend her to everyone. She also shot our engagement photos and those came out excellent as well.

Jasmine and her team from Ishot Studios were fantastic to work with. She is very creative and has a fantastic eye. She did an amazing job of making everyone feel at ease in front of the camera and she knew how to direct everyone to get the perfect shot. Along with the beautiful photos that we received from our wedding and engagement session, Jasmine also created a video/photo montage from our engagement session and wedding which were both absolutely perfect.
    We also opted to have a photo booth at our wedding which gave us some great moments from friends and family on our special day.
    I would not hesitate to recommend Jasmine and her team at IShot Studios!

• User5191725 · event on: 10/19/2014

Jasmine is professional and so easy to talk to. She made me feel completely at ease and I am so happy with the finished product :)

Luther · Married on 02/11/2017

I had 2 photographers for my wedding and by far Jasmine shined above the other. She just knew what to do and got right to it. She took charge and got the job done. In the end the photos provided were proof we made the best choice.

3.5

Jasmine has a true gift in the art of photography. Highly recommend her for family photos, boudoir photos, etc. I could not be more pleased with her work