24 Reviews for Ishan Fotografi

Wedding Portraits (2)
Digital Files (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
21 Ishan Fotografi Reviews

We hired Ishan and Preeti to shoot our wedding, and I really do not know how to express how highly we recommend them. It was unlike any other vendor relationship we had. They literally invited us into their home so we could get to know each other. They really took time to find out who we were and what made our relationship special, and when it came time for the big day we were all so comfortable together it all felt natural and easy.

AND OMG THE PICTURES!

The pictures are the perfect combination of artistry and candidness. They capturing our personalities and emotions, and when we look at them we are filled with the sheer joy of our wedding day all over again. Honestly, we could not be happier with how everything turned out, and we cannot thank Ishan and Preeti enough.

Profile Picture Eli, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Ishan & Preeti! They did a fantastic job capturing our wedding day and kept it fun (not an easy feat when you're taking photos outside in 100-degree weather in full Indian garb). The dynamic duo seem to have a knack for encapsulating moments with wonderful candid photographs. You can't go wrong with these guys. Seriously, we'll be ooohing and awwwwing over our photos for years to come!

Profile Picture Ankita, 7/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Ishan and his staff made us feel like our wedding was just as important to him, as it was to us. They also went above and beyond to help everything run as smooth as possible, and were extremely responsive and sensitive to our requests and needs. My wife and I were also blown away once we received the shots that they took of our special day. If you want professionalism, and a team of photographers that care and make you feel like you matter, IshanFotografi should be your first and only choice.

Profile Picture Nick , 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ishan and Preeti are incredible photographers. We couldn’t have asked for a better photography on our big day. They really take the time to get to know the couple and their vision for the day. From our first email both were so helpful in giving amazing advice when it came to coordination. The day of can be stressful for both the bride and groom, but Ishan and Preeti are pros are ensuring the couple everything will be okay. The photography is beautiful, all the emotions of the day were captured so perfectly - my husband and I are still in awe! Ishan and Preeti are so professional, kind and amazing at what they do!

Profile Picture Mayuri, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hiring Ishan and Pretti was one of the best moves we made for our wedding! I run a photography company so I was obviously discerning when wanting to find a photographer. I wanted someone with a professional and consistent style that had command of his craft, and Ishan met that in spades. They went above and beyond what we asked of them and most importantly, delivered quality work on time.

Even though his portfolio speaks for itself, I knew we were getting a quality vendor when he spent extra time with us on our engagement shoot, grabbing a drink and just talking about life. They were both so down to earth and accommodating!

The wedding day couldn't have been smoother, wrangling our bridal party of 10 people and family photos. They were unobtrusive throughout the most important parts of the day, while still getting great coverage, touching moments, and tons of creative photos.

My only regret is that I wish we had more photos of our guests during cocktail hour, but I mostly blame myself for not making that clear to Ishan leading up to the day. It is always important to communicate your expectations to any vendor before hand, but unless you've been married before you don't always know what you're missing.

Overall, I would highly recommend Ishan to any one who wants a talented and hard working professional for their event. Thanks Ishan and Preeti! We'll be forever grateful for our memories you captured!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Ishan and Preeti photographed us for our proposal shoot. These two are truly talented and were very professional. They were punctual at providing us with a glimpse of some of our photos the same day as promised. While, the rest of the photos were sent within the next few days. They both are a great duo and it was a pleasure to work with them. Thank you again for the amazing photos and capturing our special moment.

Profile Picture Jay, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As soon as I booked my venue, the next thing I did was book Ishan and Preeti because I wanted to make sure they were available to photograph our wedding. Being a photographer myself, I knew photography was one thing I would be particular about, and I wanted the very best of the best. They captured our destination wedding in March of 2018 in Marco Island, Florida. Unfortunately it down poured on our wedding day, but you would never know from the vibrant images they delivered. They will go above and beyond to get the perfect shots, whether it is balancing on chairs, crawling on the ground, or shooting under umbrellas in the rain. We absolutely love all of the pictures. It is truly impossible to choose your favorities. To this day when people talk about about how amazing out wedding was, they always mention how wonderful out photographers were (my best friend even booked them for her wedding!) I highly recommend choosing Ishan Fotografi. They are beyond talented and truly made our wedding day special.

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where do I start?! Ishan and Preeti are an absolute joy to work with. Thank heavens we found them! I fell in love with their photos just from looking at their website, but once getting in touch with them and meeting, we instantly clicked. They are incredibly friendly, professional, easy to work with and flexible. They were patient with all my questions leading up to signing our contract and worked within our budget. We had an engagement shoot with them, and although camera shy, they made me feel comfortable and at ease. We had such a great time with them during the shoot that we grabbed a bite to eat with them after :). They're just fantastic people! Leading up to the wedding we kept in touch and they were very responsive. They helped with the day-of timeline details and even when our timing and location plans derailed the day of the wedding, they made it work. We just received our photos from the wedding and I can't stress enough how amazing they are! I constantly get complimented on them. You will not go wrong with hiring this team. Thank you again guys!!! You really captured the best moments from our day.

Profile Picture Christine, 12/31/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

When we started to plan our wedding we went with another photographer, but one day I saw some pictures by Ishan Fotografi on Instagram and knew I had to switch! The artistry, lighting, and emotion their photos have is amazing! We set up a meeting with Ishan and Preeti and that further cemented the decision to switch. They are so easy to work with and professional. I would highly recommend them to any newly engaged couple!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I got married last August and we hired Ishan and his wife for our engagement shoot and wedding. We don’t think there are enough words to describe how awesome they were. They made it fun and were incredibly easy going. They made sure everything I wanted was captured. We didn’t feel rushed at any point.

At our wedding, we were running behind schedule and limited on time. As a result, we had to take photos close to venue. They made it work. No one would know our photos were captured basically in a parking lot. We also had a downpour during the ceremony and at last minute, a tent was set up. The plans for group photos changed last minute due to the rain and not many locations indoor for photos. They quickly found new space for photos and made it work once again. You would never know looking at the photos we dealt with humidity that was greater than 90%.

Our pictures are all amazing and we have a hard time picking photos to print as they all are so good. So many great moments were captured. We feel like we relive our wedding every time we look at the photos. We plan to use them whenever we need a photographer. We can’t wait to plan an event just to hire them again.

Profile Picture Gina, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I got married this August and we were so glad that we chose Ishan and Preeti to document our wedding weekend. They were spectacular to work with - easy to talk to, kind, funny, and charming. They worked really well with our videographer, knowing when to give them space for their shots. They got our pictures to us pretty quickly, and my family and i were extremely pleased with the results. Their experience with Indian weddings really showed - they knew all of the moments that were important to capture and also managed to cover all of our guests. We were so happy with them!!!

Profile Picture Ritu, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend Ishan and Preeti to anyone interested in making their wedding day one of the best photographed days of their life. Both these guys were very friendly, approachable, and flexible with us. We had only met over skype twice prior to our wedding but meeting them in person was like meeting old friends. I was completely in awe of the way they both worked well with each other while fantastically capturing our wedding. Real treat to work with them. My husband and I are not very good at posing but they both really helped us look like a million bucks at the wedding. I was especially impressed with their ability to manage the family and friends well. I know finding the right wedding photographer can be a tremendously daunting task but not once did we regret our decision to hire them. In fact, I would highly recommend them to our friends and family.

Profile Picture Schehrbano, 7/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Is my wedding going to run on time? Did I allot enough time for pictures with family and friends? How will I ensure the biggest moments of my wedding day are captured? These are probably thoughts that run thru every bride and groom’s head as they plan for their wedding. My biggest fear was running behind schedule and losing out on time for pictures with my family, bridal party and close friends. However, after I met Ishan and Preeti from Ishan Fotografi, my concerns were out the door. From my very first phone call with Ishan, he was beyond professional and very easy to work with. Even in the middle of wedding season, he was very responsive to my numerous emails and phone calls (this was even before we booked them!). My friend who had hired them for her wedding had nothing but nice things to say about their photography and service, but even then, I was blown away by their sincere commitment in wanting to capture every special moment of our wedding day. They were interested in wanting to getting to know us and our personalities, and having that shine in our pictures. They also took the time and effort to review every detail of our timeline to ensure that we allocated enough time for pictures and recommended other schedules changes to help the day run smoothly. And they were right! Despite a few hiccups with the weather (which were out of everyone’s control), Ishan and Preeti managed to keep us on our timeline all the while taking beautiful pictures. I love their candid style and really believe our emotions shine right through every photo. The turnaround time on the edited photos was faster than I expected and we look forward to working with them on our photo albums! As people, Ishan and Preeti are down to earth, calming, and people that I was happy to be around for 12 hours of my wedding day! Thanks for leaving us with photos and memories to last a lifetime
-Meena and Aakash

Profile Picture Meena, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to book Ishan and Preeti for our wedding. They were an absolute pleasure to work with! The photography aspect of our wedding was one of the most important to me, as these would be part of our memories forever. The photos that were delivered far exceeded our expectations and were definitely worth the wait. We are both camera shy, but Ishan and Preeti made us feel at ease. Communication was great and they were prompt and professional. Look no further for amazing photos and quality service! Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Kerrie, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We couldn't have asked for more! Ishan and Preeti made us feel comfortable and made the whole process an enjoyable experience. We had a great time with the engagement shoot, they spent more than enough time to make sure we had all the shots we wanted. The pictures look amazing and we can't wait to see what the album will look like! We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to work with great team!

Profile Picture deesha, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Ishan and Preeti were such a pleasure to work with. They were extremely professional and made two people who were camera shy extremely comfortable in front of the camera! Ishan and Preeti went above and beyond for us. If there was anything they could help us with, even if it was outside of the scope of their contract, they did their best to help us. If it was something they couldn't answer for us, they directed us to the right people. I can't recommend them enough to any couple who is looking for reliable, fun, sweet,, and overall amazing photographers! Thank you Ishan and Preeti for making this day as flawless as possible when it came to our pictures.

Profile Picture User6209571, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Having Ishan and Preeti as our photographers was one of the best decisions we made. They really have an eye for capturing the perfect moments. Not only are their pictures spectacular and ones that we will cherish for the rest of our lives, the whole experience of working with Ishan and Preeti was very special. They took the time to get to know us and make us feel very comfortable. They love their craft and it really shows even in the tiniest detail. I will be recommending Ishan Fotografi to our friends and family and we'll definitely be using their services for future occasions.

Profile Picture Hiren, 6/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ishan and Pretti are very talented photographers who I had the pleasure to work with. They captured me since the moment I saw the quality of their work. They are not your regular wedding photographers; they have a unique gift and magic to capture special moments. For them pictures are not about the pose, they are about capturing the realness of the moment and also how the emotions convey in the body language. You are going to get pictures from your wedding that you would never get from anyone else. Besides their talent at the moment of the shooting, they have a great knowledge for processing and retouching images; they know how to explote the magic of colors and get the best crops out of the images. I loved the experience of working with them so much that I brought them with me to my second wedding at Colombia. You will not only work with professionals, but also with great people who really give 110% to their work. Here is the prove of their work for our engagement shooting: http://ishanfotografi.com/weddingphotographyblognj/2015/2/1/paul-julie-engagement-shoot-in-the-rockwood-hall-state-park-ny, and also for our wedding in NY: http://ishanfotografi.com/paul-julie-new-york-wedding-photographer/

Profile Picture Julie, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

i highly recommend Ishan ,we are very happy with the results and his style , and his professionalism is impeccable ..

Profile Picture Nareg, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The team of Ishan Fotografi covered our Engagement Ceremony, Engagement Shoot and Wedding. Love their work and enjoy how every shoot is creatively different from the other! I highly recommend Ishan Fotografi to anyone who is looking to immortalize their big day into beautifully & artistically composed photographs. Speak with them and feel the comfort. Their work speaks for their passion and their fresh outlook on wedding photography. You guys are gems! Thank you and wishing you nothing but the best!

Profile Picture Nirmal & Tajalli , 11/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So easy to work with. Extremely friendly. Beautiful pictures. As soon as they arrived, they immediately put me at ease. Even after the wedding, working with them on the album was a breeze. They really work with you every step of the way paying attention to every single detail. A bride cannot ask for more.

Profile Picture Damini, 8/3/13, 2 Reviews