Ishack Wilmot Photography Reviews

Ishack Wilmot Photography 5
Ishack Wilmot Photography 6
Ishack Wilmot Photography 7

Karen · Married on 07/27/2018

Ishack was friendly, fun, polite, professional, calm and genuinely loves what he does! He was easily accessible via email and texting, he always responded quickly. He was helpful, on time, flexible, I have no complaints! All my guests commented on how nice he was and our photos were beyond amazing! Ishack kept in touch with me leading up to the wedding and after the wedding was over to let me know the status of our photos and video, he kept his word and is completely trust worthy. We recommend him without any reservation. We would hire him again for sure.

Sent on 09/01/2018
    Ishack Wilmot Photography 8
    Ishack Wilmot Photography 9
    Ishack Wilmot Photography 10

Gabrielle · Married on 11/05/2017

He was on time and suggested shots I never thought of which became some of our favourites. He was also patient and very easy to work with. Of all the vendors I had on my day, he was one I never worried about. He made it easy! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Daniel · Married on 08/26/2017

Ishack and Niesha were quite simply everything we needed for our special day and more. They were very easy to be around and had a very calming presence during what could have been a very stressful time for our wedding party. The shots they setup and moments they captured were absolutely stunning. I would unreservedly refer them to anyone looking for high quality photography services for any event.

Sent on 10/21/2017
    Ishack Wilmot Photography 11
    Ishack Wilmot Photography 12

Nakoya · Married on 12/24/2016

Ishack captured my wedding Dec 24, 2016 and he was amazing to work with. His patience and gentle demeanor make it easy to relate to him. He managed to capture our personalities in every shot. He was contactable at all times and extremely helpful. In less than a week my photos were ready.

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Ishack Wilmot Photography 20
    Ishack Wilmot Photography 21
    Ishack Wilmot Photography 22

Sara · Married on 07/09/2016

Ishack took the pictures for my small informal wedding in July 2016 and I was absolutely blown away by the quality of the pictures. I have a difficult time choosing my favorites as they all turned out beautifully. My last minute planning did not phase him in anyway and I will honestly say that Ishack is flexible, accommodating and had everything done in a timely manner. (I received a few pictures while still on my honeymoon.) I'm planning to have a second big wedding and I plan to use Ishack Wilmot Photography for that one too! Thank you Ishack!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Shawna · Married on 08/23/2014

Ishack spent about the most important moment of our lives with us. My husband and I got married informally however in all of God's Magestic nature in the trees by a stream with a beautiful blue waterfall near iI Jamaica . There were only 6 of us in total. We wanted someone creative enough to take photos that were not at a church or poses by the ocean. We wanted authentic real shots, where you didn't need all the filters and photoshop. ISHACK took over 400 photos that needed absolutely nothing done to them. That is a true artist. We get so many compliments on our photos. He is very relaxed peaceful personality and we felt like an old friend was there with us. We even hope to hire him again our next trip to Jamaica. We love him.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Rachelle · Married on 05/06/2017

3.5

It was Truly a pleasure working with Ishack and company. he is truly one of the most talented photographers i know and we were consistently impressed with his work ethic and creativity.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Kyle · Married on 10/06/2017

3.0

the only real problem was the dress code. My family was not impressed lol.

Sent on 10/06/2017